Betsafe iPad Festival 22nd-31st Oct

glennop

d905eccab63e4188ae0fd16c8c20e19c.jpg
Betsafe Poker has already offered some amazing value promotions throughout this month and we will go out with a big finish and are giving away 20 New iPads in 10 Festival tournaments. Yes you heard us right -we are giving away 20! If you would you like to win one of these cool toys which will keep you entertained throughout the dark winter months simply play any of the festival tournaments, and don’t worry they all have different buy-ins to suit everyone’s bankroll so no one will miss out on the festivities. Also remember all iPads are added value in the tournaments on top of the standard cash prizes. Can it get any better than this? Good luck and enjoy the Festivities! The daily satellites and freerolls have already kicked off for your chance to qualify for the iPad Festival tournaments for free, or why not choose the Fast Track lane and register directly to the Festival tournaments today. 6435_ipad.festival_table_EN.jpg
[h=3][/h]

Re: Betsafe iPad Festival 22nd-31st Oct Hmmm that went surprisingly well, lost my connection literally 10 seconds after winning it... geez I run good. Big big thanks to Glenn for posting this in the forum and tempting me into playing it. If I bink a 2nd (not sure even allowed? but will try), he will receive it. Big thanks also to my rail, in particular Al whose always there supporting come rain or shine, much appreciated guys. I like October ;) but please please poker-gods.... provide some run-good for my friends here instead, they deserve it more than moi.

post-50496-1442928460454_thumb.jpg