** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Betsafe iPad Festival 22nd-31st Oct

glennop

Re: Betsafe iPad Festival 22nd-31st Oct Thx guys/girls, Yep it's a defaulted username they allocated me, it mentioned I could change it somewhere but haven't quite found it yet. Wasn't going to signup to any more sites for a while and was going to close down a few I'm inactive on, but with the problems currently on ipoker and Corals move to ipoker leaving me with only 1 skin on Ongame, good to have another option there.

Re: Betsafe iPad Festival 22nd-31st Oct

Thx guys/girls, Yep it's a defaulted username they allocated me, it mentioned I could change it somewhere but haven't quite found it yet. Wasn't going to signup to any more sites for a while and was going to close down a few I'm inactive on, but with the problems currently on ipoker and Corals move to ipoker leaving me with only 1 skin on Ongame, good to have another option there.
They give you option to pick your own, but if not, then they pick random 1 for you :ok might as well post mine up in oct winnings :loon

Very well done mate, did you win a GUKPT Main Event seat recently, you know it comes in 3's :ok
No mate... or at least not yet ;) lol. Do have 3x £2.20's to try to spin up and also a £55 Genting Series from the £5 sats, so never say never. Will put some grinding time in soon, but at the moment it's nice just targeting odd tournaments here & there. Assuming I remember in time, will enter the Sat, Mon & Tues iPad Festival games. Any cash, however unlikely, for myself and any (even more unlikely) 2nd iBink prize will go to GHop for sharing the promo. Good luck everyone :hope

Assuming I remember in time, will enter the Sat, Mon & Tues iPad Festival games. Any cash, however unlikely, for myself and any (even more unlikely) 2nd iBink prize will go to GHop for sharing the promo. Good luck everyone :hope
Really no need to do that Bart, but I appreciate your kind gesture, and know that you mean it. Such technology would be wasted on me tbh, would have to get the kids to show me what to do :) Mind you, I'll still be trying to win one myself, I just like winning stuff.