FRANKEL

having been hung drawn and quartered last week about flat racing being boring this year, we now have the talking point Frankel only 3 days away from signing off in great style deserves a thread of its own i firmly believe I see the bookies are running scared and only offering 1/5 this time !!! For me, the race is exactly what i was referring to in the other thread and i still rate NAthaniel and cant wait to see it run against the mighty horse Would be great to sample the atmosphere although not sure Ascot has the old atmosphere it used to, but will be a great occasion. My dad is going so i will see if he can get me a card from the day

Re: FRANKEL I really hope he wins but I fear for him if it turns heavy. He may still be good enough to win but CDA and Nathaniel will handle it. Would they dare not run him if it turns into a bog? Definitely looks the toughest assignment of his career given he has only had 1 run at the trip and Ascot will stretch him even more especially in the conditions. I think its written in the stars however, that he starts and ends his career in the same way by beating Nathaniel.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.