La Liga > October 20-22

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 20 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Málaga v Real Valladolid (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.59[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Madrid v Celta de Vigo (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]34[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Valencia v Athletic Bilbao (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Deportivo La Coruña v FC Barcelona (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 21 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Getafe v Levante UD (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Espanyol v Rayo Vallecano (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Granada CF v Real Zaragoza (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Osasuna v Real Betis (18:50 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Sociedad v Atlético Madrid (20:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 22 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sevilla v Real Mallorca (20:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: La Liga > October 20-22 Getafe v Levante. At 21/20 I like the "2nd half with more goals" bet. Getafe played 3 games at home , 2 first half goals. Levante 3 away . 2 first half goals. according to the stats here http://www.soccer-betbrain.com/soccer-halftime-wins Getafe have more goals in the 2nd half of games 68% in their last 22 home games. To me this is great value, and the stats suggest a good possibility. Neil.

Re: La Liga > October 20-22 Real Madrid BothToScore&Over @2,15 Real often does not mind winning at home with conceding. They leave space for the opponent and I am quite pleased with the way Celta is passing the ball. They dominated Valencia at Mestalla and should have scored 3 or 4 goals then. Aspas and De Lucas are really good players. I expect something like 4:1 here. My other pick is Valencia @1,7 This choice is even odd to myself since I was quite disappointed in Valencia two times this season. But then I realized that they are a big club which wins when does not play good. Also, they raise their game against bigger names at their stadium. Bilbao is surely in crisis and this is a bad place to go in such a situation. Valencia lost to Levante, but should bounce back from that defeat.

Re: La Liga > October 20-22

Real Madrid BothToScore&Over @2' date=15 Real often does not mind winning at home with conceding. They leave space for the opponent and I am quite pleased with the way Celta is passing the ball. They dominated Valencia at Mestalla and should have scored 3 or 4 goals then. Aspas and De Lucas are really good players. I expect something like 4:1 here. My other pick is Valencia @1,7 This choice is even odd to myself since I was quite disappointed in Valencia two times this season. But then I realized that they are a big club which wins when does not play good. Also, they raise their game against bigger names at their stadium. Bilbao is surely in crisis and this is a bad place to go in such a situation. Valencia lost to Levante, but should bounce back from that defeat.
Can you post bookmakers as well, so anyone who wants to follow, knows where to go. ;)

Re: La Liga > October 20-22 I tend to share just the opinion and the people can easily search out the market. I appreciate the opinions written here and then I search for the best odds in my country. The problem is that I don't have an account in bank and I bet directly at betting places in my country. These are odds from a bookmaker in Macedonia and they are commonly greater by 0,1 approximately from the ones you post here.

Re: La Liga > October 20-22 :eek I have an account for my salary, but I don't have an account for betting. Nevertheless, I won't bet on the net since I find better odds in the local bookies. In my country 95% of the people don't bet on the Internet. I will write the odds from the local, but I think you miss the point. IMO, the most important thing here is to have a good discussion, the people can easily find the best odds.

:eek I have an account for my salary, but I don't have an account for betting. Nevertheless, I won't bet on the net since I find better odds in the local bookies. In my country 95% of the people don't bet on the Internet. I will write the odds from the local, but I think you miss the point. IMO, the most important thing here is to have a good discussion, the people can easily find the best odds.
Big plus for this. Moreover, I find bookies advertising in every single post very annoying and useless. Most of punters do not own an account on each bookie website. Personally, I have an account on only one website because I find that bookie to give fair odds. I was more than satisfied when I hit Valencia on handicap against Lille and I was very confident in backing them up against Levante that got crushed by Germans who had one player less during the most of the game. And then they lost against Levante. The loss wasn't the biggest thing that disturbed me. I watched whole game and saw zero will in Valencia players, who owned the ball for some sick amount of time, yet created zero chances. It looked like they were comfortable with the loss. What I learnt during my punter career is to ignore the teams playing in their national divisions if they have enormous financial problems. Valencia is one of those teams. Champions league offers various possibilities with promotions, bonuses, getting right players on right markets and such. National division is not. That is why we will see once upon a time great Spanish team - Valencia, finishing below top 5 at the end of this season and going all in CL. And betting on them, in any game they play is, in my opinion, pure gamble without any value.

Re: La Liga > October 20-22 Deportivo v Barcelona Both teams to score @ 10/11 Stanjames Most goals 2nd half @ evens Bet365 With all of Barcas defensive worries defending could be an issue here, Dani Alves, Puyol, Pique and even Abidal are all sidelined for tonights game. I'm definitely expecting Deportivo to score here as Barca haven't managed an away clean sheet yet this season in La Liga and the way they leave themself exposed at the back should allow a good few chances for Deportivo. On the other hand though the issue won't be if Deportivo can score, it'll be how many they can Barca score themselves and with the international break it could take them a while to get back in to a rhythm here, I expect Barca to win this but it could be tough and lately they've been winning alot of games late on, I expect the goals to come as Deportivo start to tire here so the 2nd half most goals looks a good value bet.

Re: La Liga > October 20-22 Sevilla host Mallorka in the last match of the 8th round of La Liga. They started well this season and are currently in 7th place in the standings with 11 points, achieved three wins, two draws and two defeats, goal difference 8:7. In their last five meetings Seville recorded two wins, one draw and two losses. At home Sevilla managed two wins and one loss, with goal difference 5:4. Coach Mitchell will be able to lead the team from the bench after serving a one match penalty for a heated argument with the referee. Due to various injuries DIego will miss the platform as well as Ivan Rakitich, Gary Medel and Piotr Trohovski. Mallorca also started encouraging this season and is ranked sixth in the standings with 11 points also in their asset earned three wins, two draws and two losses, with goal difference 8:6. In their last five matches of the championship "bright red" recorded two wins, one draw and two losses. The presentation of Mallorca as a guest so far has two draws and one loss, with goal difference 2:3. Due to injuries for the guests the game there will be no Xavi Marquez and Alvaro Jimenez, while Navarro is back after he was suspended for the visit of Getafe in the final round. Certainly we can expect an intriguing clash, which I think with most class and experience and with the support of their fans Sevilla will take advantage of poor play of Mallorca as a guest and will record an important victory that keeps them close to the leaders of the Primera. 1.55 with bet365

Deportivo v Barcelona Both teams to score @ 10/11 Stanjames Most goals 2nd half @ evens Bet365 With all of Barcas defensive worries defending could be an issue here, Dani Alves, Puyol, Pique and even Abidal are all sidelined for tonights game. I'm definitely expecting Deportivo to score here as Barca haven't managed an away clean sheet yet this season in La Liga and the way they leave themself exposed at the back should allow a good few chances for Deportivo. On the other hand though the issue won't be if Deportivo can score, it'll be how many they can Barca score themselves and with the international break it could take them a while to get back in to a rhythm here, I expect Barca to win this but it could be tough and lately they've been winning alot of games late on, I expect the goals to come as Deportivo start to tire here so the 2nd half most goals looks a good value bet.
There were 'only' three goals in the second half deportivo-Barca. :loon

Re: La Liga > October 20-22 Sevilla - Mallorca AH (-0.75) Sevilla at 1.70 with Bet365 From the team's press statement, the following are listed for tonight's game: GK - Palop, Diego López DEF - Fernando Navarro, Fazio, Spahic, Cicinho, Antonio Luna, Cala MID - Rakitic, Hervás, Kondogbia, Campaña, Maduro, Perotti, Jesús Navas FWD - Manu del Moral, Baba, Álvaro Negredo Both teams coming off from two consecutive losses, I think Sevilla will play all out to get 3pts in order to keep within distance from the league leaders. Their loss to Celta Vigo last round was partly due to the absence of some of their key players, (return of key players for Vigo) and they have played well against Barcelona, in a game which they could have almost won. With the international break, they have enough time to prepare well for this game and get back in their winning form again. Backed an alternative AH line, -0.75, to give some cover in case they win by a goal, main Asian line on most bookies is -1

Sevilla host Mallorka in the last match of the 8th round of La Liga. They started well this season and are currently in 7th place in the standings with 11 points' date=' achieved three wins, two draws and two defeats, goal difference 8:7. In their last five meetings Seville recorded two wins, one draw and two losses. At home Sevilla managed two wins and one loss, with goal difference 5:4. Coach Mitchell will be able to lead the team from the bench after serving a one match penalty for a heated argument with the referee. Due to various injuries DIego will miss the platform as well as Ivan Rakitich, Gary Medel and Piotr Trohovski. Mallorca also started encouraging this season and is ranked sixth in the standings with 11 points also in their asset earned three wins, two draws and two losses, with goal difference 8:6. In their last five matches of the championship "bright red" recorded two wins, one draw and two losses. The presentation of Mallorca as a guest so far has two draws and one loss, with goal difference 2:3. Due to injuries for the guests the game there will be no Xavi Marquez and Alvaro Jimenez, while Navarro is back after he was suspended for the visit of Getafe in the final round. Certainly we can expect an intriguing clash, which I think with most class and experience and with the support of their fans Sevilla will take advantage of poor play of Mallorca as a guest and will record an important victory that keeps them close to the leaders of the Primera. 1.55 with bet365[/quote'] bet won