Serie B > September 8/9

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Modena v Varese (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.14[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hellas Verona v Reggina (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.96[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bari v Ternana (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cesena v Novara (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Crotone v Cittadella (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.19[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Empoli v Sassuolo (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.78[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Juve Stabia v Vicenza (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Padova v Grosseto (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Pro Vercelli v Livorno (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Spezia v Brescia (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Virtus Lanciano v Ascoli (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.54[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie B > September 8/9 As i started an paid service for Italian football, I wont be able to contribute to the board as much as i could, but here is the preview of tomorrows game. Modena v Varese Performance: I have watched games of both teams and despite the fact that Varese has 6 (that is maximum for now) points i wasn`t impressed by their performance at all. Varese played against teams that belong to lower parts of the table, they have beaten Ascoli 2-0 and Virtus 2-1. In both games Varese were not superior, but highly effective, in last game they were wery lucky to have won, after scoring in last minutes of the game after incident in which the referee could have stopped the game. Kone scored late winner. Modena after two rounds have four points but compared to Varese which are unbeaten can count themsleves unlucky not to have picked up the maximum points in those games. Modena played first game excellent – that was against one of better teams in league – Verona (one of candidates for promotion), where they dominated for whole game, conceeded from free kick and then only managed to draw, despite having number of chances. One thing worth mentioning is really good defence in that game, they totally limited Verona then. Against Ternana they played badly (they were a bit better team) and the draw should have been more just result, but they still won it at the end. I have to add, that they played last game without one of better strikers in their team – Ardemagni was out due to injury. I believe that Modena with all transfers so far are strong team and they also looked okay together, with only one goal conceeded from set play. Offence looks strong and i believe Varese (who lost their coach prior to season) wont hide in this game and thats why i believe Modena should have an upper hand here and if they score their chances they will win it. Injuries – suspensions: Modena welcomes back Ardemagni and he is importnat player for them in attack, while Gozzi who missed last game is still out. Varese will have to do without banned Pucino who was redcarder in last game, Estonian international attacker/midfielder Kink is called to play for his country, Carozzieri is still not 100% and should be on bench, Martinetti is also out with an injury. Goalie Bressan returns H2H from last season: Both games ended in a draw; 2-2 in Modena, with Varese getting late qualiser, while thereturn fixture ended with 0-0. I have to mention in same sentence that Modena is by far stronger this season, after one of best transfer windows of all teams in Serie B, while Varese pretty much stayed on same level than last season. Recomendation: Take Modena on -0.25 in widely available on asian bookies, prices are set around 2.03. Minimum bet value is set on 1.95 on same handicap.

Re: Serie B > September 8/9

As i started an paid service for Italian football' date=' I wont be able to contribute to the board as much as i could, but here is the preview of tomorrows game.
Don't go Azzurini! :cry This sounds like bad news for the Italian threads, are you quitting the lounge altogether or just posting less fequently?

Re: Serie B > September 8/9 Posting one of the previews from this weeks "newsletter". There are three strong bets for today, receomendations. All with previews and with updated team news. For more info contact me.

Spezia – Brescia Spezia one of promoted teams in league B. But they are currently also one of candidates for direct promotion as they made really strong transfer window and bought totally new team. Goian, Bovo, Sammarco, Di Genarro, Antenucci, Sansovini are all players of quality on this level, but this team is looking at performances just not gelled together and not playing to their potential. Sure they did get good results. They won againt Vicenza at home 2-1 with last minute goal from Sansovini and they also got a draw from Verona (another promotion candidate). But performance just was not there. Brescia a team that went on an excellent run last year after new coach Calori was installed. This season they played two games, won one and lost one. Funilly enough they played like Jekyl and Hyde as in game vs Crotone they were disaster, played defensively and against Juve Stabia they showed much better performance and won that game. For this one, Spezia is surely without redcarded Goian (inp. defender) and Porcari (imp. midf., Lollo is not ready, but imp. attacker Antenucci should play. Brescia will miss some important players due to call ups to national teams: Fauso Rossi (under 21 Italia), Fabio Daprelà (under 21 Switzerland) e Richrd Lasik (Slovakia NT). Predicton: Spezia looking only on squad quality is better than Brescia, but again as i said, they are not yet a team. But Brescia on other hand with misses that will hurt them and also a synthtic pitch that gives extra edge to hosts. Odds are now at 1.87 and i would love for them to raise a bit. I like Spezia but my recomendation is to take them when they are closer to evens – so live bet is the option here, minimum odds for betting are set on 1.96.