1. 1.

• Pay top 5: £100,£60,£50, £40,£30.
    • Pay top 4 : £120, £80, £50, £30.
    • Either

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fantasy Premier League - PuntersLounge £10 Entry League Either looks good to me. What I have seen before which I thought was good, was to have a prize for further down the table. Something like £30 for the 17nd place. It keeps those that aren't doing so well interested right up to the closing stages. Funny to see people in 14th-16th trying to do bad late on. But complicating things at this stage, happy with whatever. And thanks again for organising, top stuff!!

Re: Fantasy Premier League - PuntersLounge £10 Entry League

Either looks good to me. What I have seen before which I thought was good, was to have a prize for further down the table. Something like £30 for the 17nd place. It keeps those that aren't doing so well interested right up to the closing stages. Funny to see people in 14th-16th trying to do bad late on. But complicating things at this stage, happy with whatever. And thanks again for organising, top stuff!!
I like that idea :ok Doesn't work for last place (wooden spoon), because you just keep transfering :lol but mid/bottom is a great idea. Anyone else up for the £30 to be used lower down the league :unsure

I like that idea :ok Doesn't work for last place (wooden spoon), because you just keep transfering :lol but mid/bottom is a great idea. Anyone else up for the £30 to be used lower down the league :unsure
Wouldn't be my cup of tea! Someone finishing 26th getting £30 ahead of someone who finishes 4th or 5th wouldn't be fair in my opinion. Would be a lot of slobbering with teams also come the end of the year, making sure they get no points for a gameweek . If ya ain't good enough, you don't deserve a prize is what i say.

I agree with Aidymac, if they arn't good enough to get top 5 they shouldn't get a prize, otherwise all the people just ahead will try to lose points, by keeping transfers... Don't want it imo, rather the 30 quid be spread among the top 5 or thin out the prizes for 3-5th, and make it like 7 places with 7th getting thier tenner back if you want to keep more people interested.

Ok, whose responsible for getting 75pts this week!!! Theres always one smart alec:p :clap
And the gameweek ain't over yet BH. Chelsea v Reading is in Gameweek 1 also, so you can be sure he will a lot more than 75 after Tuesday! :ok The highest points total so far out of over 2 million players is 88 points, so i am very content with my 58 and 3 Chelsea players to come. Early early days!

Ok, whose responsible for getting 75pts this week!!! Theres always one smart alec:p :clap
Tell you what boys (and girls of course ;) ), a few of you would want to improve...could be an absolute disaster to get beaten by an Australian, who frankly doesn't like soccer very much!! :rollin ;) 83 points, 272nd overall with 3 Chelski's at home to Reading to come is a decent start I have to admit. :p ... ...but indeed, a VERY long way to go yet. :ok

Re: Fantasy Premier League - PuntersLounge £10 Entry League And, if it's not too late, I'd like to make a prize suggestion?... I do understand the concerns that if you're way down then top 4-5 becomes irrelevant, and some people may well lose interest.... ...so how about a player of the month for the last 4 months only, because, really, everyone should be in it leading up to the 2nd wildcard. SO...might I suggest, the top 5 with a slightly more emphasis on the winner...ie. 120, 50, 35, 20, 15...then a 10 monthly prize for Feb, March, April, May which gives the lower teams a chance to stay interested. Just a thought. (hopefully it won't confuse things too much! :cheers )

Re: Fantasy Premier League - PuntersLounge £10 Entry League And, if it's not too late, I'd like to make a prize suggestion?... I do understand the concerns that if you're way down then top 4-5 becomes irrelevant, and some people may well lose interest.... ...so how about a player of the month for the last 4 months only, because, really, everyone should be in it leading up to the 2nd wildcard. SO...might I suggest, the top 5 with a slightly more emphasis on the winner...ie. 120, 50, 35, 20, 15...then a 10 monthly prize for Feb, March, April, May which gives the lower teams a chance to stay interested. Just a thought. (hopefully it won't confuse things too much! :cheers )

Re: Fantasy Premier League - PuntersLounge £10 Entry League Fantasy Football Leaderboard after Round 1: Chris Clarke - 118 Patrick Meehan - 97 Adrian Wall - 87 Mark Skinner - 86 Matthew Hutchings - 81 Wooden Spoon is Lyndon Burgan - 24 Great scoring from Chris who smashes 118 points! :ok

Fantasy Football Leaderboard after Round 1: Chris Clarke - 118 Patrick Meehan - 97 Adrian Wall - 87 Mark Skinner - 86 Matthew Hutchings - 81 Wooden Spoon is Lyndon Burgan - 24 Great scoring from Chris who smashes 118 points! :ok
I'm dreading tomorrow, when he gets extra performance points :loon

No they were sorted mate. I am very surprised Hazard got no bonus points' date=' as he had 3 assists......[/quote'] I know it is shocking... I think they just look at who scored and the scoreline and give them out like that... Cahill did ok, but pog got in front of him for their first goal and wasn't exceptional... Ivanovic, barring cechs blunder was probably our worse player on the night, yet AMAZING hazard

I know it is shocking... I think they just look at who scored and the scoreline and give them out like that... Cahill did ok' date=' but pog got in front of him for their first goal and wasn't exceptional... Ivanovic, barring cechs blunder was probably our worse player on the night, yet AMAZING hazard

Re: Fantasy Premier League - PuntersLounge £10 Entry League Hi Ooblio, I was talking to you last week about joining the fantasy league and tou sent me your details on sat, i was unanle to transfer money because to do transactions I needed a new card reader from the bank, anyway ive got all that set up and have got money deposited into my paypal account and am ready to deposit it into your pay pal account.. is it still ok to join?? if so could I get the code for the league? THe Money can be transferred in before GW2 if you give the go ahead

Hazard was the best player on the pitch by a long way. Cahill got 3 bonus points' date=' he scored, but they conceded 2 goals and he was caught out for one of them... Ivanovic got 2 points and although he scored he had a poor game.. Torres didn't do much at all and he got the 1 bonus.... You'd wonder really! I thought Hazard was nailed on for the 3 bonus points, especially as he could have tapped the last goal in himself, but unselfishly passed it on to Ivanovic.[/quote'] Yeah i know, as a big chelski fan that was just great to see... He could have shot and most probably would have scored but took the better option and pretty much guarenteed the goal... We all went nuts when that happenned... Top of the league na na na na... :)

Hi Ooblio, I was talking to you last week about joining the fantasy league and tou sent me your details on sat, i was unanle to transfer money because to do transactions I needed a new card reader from the bank, anyway ive got all that set up and have got money deposited into my paypal account and am ready to deposit it into your pay pal account.. is it still ok to join?? if so could I get the code for the league? THe Money can be transferred in before GW2 if you give the go ahead
Hi. Really sorry :sad , but had to have a cut off point. Someone else missed out too, and had to tell them the same.

Re: Fantasy Premier League - PuntersLounge £10 Entry League Leaderboard after Gameweek 2: Chris Clarke - 198 Patrick Meehan - 181 Matthew Hutchings - 151 Mark Skinner - 149 Kieran Trinder - 145 Wooden Spoon is Lyndon Burgan with 62. I have 142 points from 2 gameweeks and am only 7th! Serious scoring going on guys, catch that Aussie :D

Re: Fantasy Premier League - PuntersLounge £10 Entry League I am amazed at the big scores :loon. well done guys :clap gonna be a hard league :wall Xcout won't be taking part anymore. I have give him plenty of options to pay. Latest was he was going to pay half this Saturday, then the rest next week. so 27 in now :ok I just need to work out his real name, then omit him. i reckon best to take £10 off the 5th place prize fund :ok

I am amazed at the big scores :loon. well done guys :clap gonna be a hard league :wall Xcout won't be taking part anymore. I have give him plenty of options to pay. Latest was he was going to pay half this Saturday, then the rest next week. so 27 in now :ok I just need to work out his real name, then omit him. i reckon best to take £10 off the 5th place prize fund :ok
Half this week, half next week? It ain't a bloody mortgage payment he is paying, it is a bloody £10 note. :rollin You could take a £5 off 5th, and a £5 off 4th, still leaves £25 and £35.

Re: Fantasy Premier League - PuntersLounge £10 Entry League My PM exactly, see below : quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Xcout quote_icon.png Originally Posted by ooblio Hi Mate. How's it going with transfer? Will need by this weekend, to be fair to others. Good luck . Mark Hi Mark, I have already received the transfer from Morlspin. I can transfer that in the meantime, or prefer to wait and next week I submit full payment? Best Regards It's only £10!!! Transfer what you got today, and rest by next Saturday :ok Mark