1. 1.

• Pay top 5: £100,£60,£50, £40,£30.
    • Pay top 4 : £120, £80, £50, £30.
    • Either

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fantasy Premier League - PuntersLounge £10 Entry League [TABLE=class: ismTable ismAddManTable]

[TR] [TH]Team[/TH] [TH]Manager[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD]ShirtOrBust[/TD] [TD]Mark Gray[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Gary Glitters U9s[/TD] [TD]joey langsford[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]froment[/TD] [TD]Vuko Strugar[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Literally On Fire[/TD] [TD]Paul Jenner[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PistolC's Dream XI[/TD] [TD]Conor L[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Donna's Divas[/TD] [TD]Donna Tattersall[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Skindoggers[/TD] [TD]Mark Skinner[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Cenobites[/TD] [TD]alan steer[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Big Al's Heroes[/TD] [TD]alan weston[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Hutcho's XI[/TD] [TD]Matthew Hutchings[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Quality Fish Bar[/TD] [TD]Aram Kupelian[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]LowRent Defending[/TD] [TD]Chris Clarke[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Dust's Dandies[/TD] [TD]Stewart Davidson[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]BHFC[/TD] [TD]graham sarson[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Aidymac Shark-Attack[/TD] [TD]Adrian Wall[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]GOLDENBALLS[/TD] [TD]wayne clare[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Knowledge_FFC_SDR[/TD] [TD]Jon Woodward[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Hardly Athletic[/TD] [TD]Lyndon Burgan[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Best served cold[/TD] [TD]Peter ODonnell[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]funnygames[/TD] [TD]stephen morris[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]County Cowboys[/TD] [TD]Dan Fosbrook[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]FC Global Warning[/TD] [TD]Markus Tani[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Multiple Scorgasms[/TD] [TD]Kieran Trinder[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]It'll have to do!![/TD] [TD]Owen Meehan[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Team Fin[/TD] [TD]Fin Murphy[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Time to Bale.....[/TD] [TD]Patrick Meehan[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Athletico kebab[/TD] [TD]Eoin O Connor[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Pay top 5: 1st £100, 2nd £60, 3rd £50, 4th £35, 5th £25.

Re: Fantasy Premier League - PuntersLounge £10 Entry League

I will organise, if people okay with that :ok £10 each, will pay top ? (minimum 3 ), and also manager of each month gets £10. Only 2 ways of paying though. Stars £10 to ooblio. Or bank transfer to Me (pm for details). If anyone got any ideas, then post up :ok Will alter this, and updates on post 2
Cheers for organising this. Prob best to see how much interest there is before deciding the payout structure. Unless it's over 20 I'm not sure the Manager of the Month prize is worth it.

Cheers for organising this. Prob best to see how much interest there is before deciding the payout structure. Unless it's over 20 I'm not sure the Manager of the Month prize is worth it.
Thought about that for extra interest. Then you will be freerolling for positions

Yea id defo be interested in another league meself but can u accept paypal like morlspin did ?
I can as long as the full £10 goes into the account. Paypal fees etc :loon will pm you email address :ok oops, can't pm you as you not got enough posts, will get a mod to sort for me.

Re: Fantasy Premier League - PuntersLounge £10 Entry League Yea big AL me and my mates playing it couple years we play up until xmas as 1 season then start new season on stephens day (boxing day) till end of season we trow 20eur a head to the winner but whoever finishes last pays double keeps evryone interested but this year we arnt doing one :sad,i played with the punterslounge last season fiver a head think it was morlspin running that league ,Have u played yourself ?

Hey Ooblio ' date=' paid that 10 pound trew that email adress Paul gave me ,Now people come on we need more players in this league bigger prize fund for me come end of season :cigar.[/quote'] Received, and thank you (Emailed code to you). The more the merrier, but if only a few, we will just stick to the final placings. Obviously there are no good football pundits on PL :p, if there are, come and prove it :ok

Received' date=' and thank you (Emailed code to you). The more the merrier, but if only a few, we will just stick to the final placings. Obviously there are no good football pundits on PL :p, if there are, come and prove it :ok[/quote'] No point sending money if there will only be 3 or 4 of us mate. I would like to see at least 15 players before parting with some cash.

Re: Fantasy Premier League - PuntersLounge £10 Entry League Just getting the ball rolling mate once people see the posts money exchanging hands and stuff they see were doing it for real and hopfully jump on board ,Im suprised there isnt many interested for the amount of football fans out there its great comp for the whole season with little money to enter :D

Re: Fantasy Premier League - PuntersLounge £10 Entry League Hi, Ooblio; cheers for enthusiasm to make this comp! :clap I'd like to give it a go, if you can use Skrill / Moneybookers, that's the only gateway I can send the money. I looked in this forum, but I can't find the rules and format of posting; can you advise us newbies, please? :ok

Then you're fine - Ooblio acted at light speed and sent me his Skrill ID' date=' so I have just sent the money, and looking forward to competition! :ok[/quote'] I will send the money on the 16th! Looking forward to it now........