PL Poker League + Top Money Winners

Jezza

Re: PL Poker League + Top Money Winners Great work Jezza, i think as time goes on the table will really take shape, and i like the 'order of merit' style prize money table. If and when we do have the odd 'big' stake game this will be like a 'major' in golf that would i presume carry a nice winners prize. We could have $15, $20, $25 anything you like. Bearing in mind we dont want to put people off but also the opportunity in playing for more. When we playing next?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: PL Poker League + Top Money Winners Hey guys. (Sorry...not sure if I'm supposed to write here....) I've been meaning to jump into the last couple of tournies but keep forgetting. Will make sure I dont miss the next one, so can someone please tell me where I need to go and what I need to do to jump onboard. Thanks.

Re: PL Poker League + Top Money Winners Hi Taza, Welcome to the poker forum mate....It's no bother asking here as I am sure in this sticky we should have instructions on how to get set up so I will put them here now. First of all the Punters Lounge Poker League is open to all PL posters to enter. The current league is running for 10 tournaments and you can join in halfway no bother. All of our games so far have been 10 dollar buy in and this will almost certainly continue for this league at least. To join in is simple. Just go to www.paradisepoker.com and download their software. Register for a real money account (If you deposit take a look through the threads below, we have found a 50% bonus code as opposed to the standard 25% one for first deposits) and you are all set up. Billy gets the tourneys set up for us and all you need is the 10 dollars and our password to play. The password is posted up on here for all PL members to see a day or two before kick off :) We have lots of people trying to gatecrash us...so on the night of the tourneys if anyone you dont know asks in chat for the password then dont tell them! One tourney we had trouble with imposters gatecrashing us but luckily we gave them all a sound :spank :lol. The poker room we use and the format might be changed for the next league but for the current one this is how its done and its nice and easy to get into. Any questions just ask in the forum Jez

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: PL Poker League + Top Money Winners Bit of anti climax but I think im right in saying weve already got our 1st PL Poker Champ in DODDSY. Cant quite be caught in any eventuality even with 2 tournies left. Well done that man! :dude Im gonna be around for almost every tourny in the next phase of 10. Im gonna leave my mark on the PL poker circuit, mark my words! :lol

Re: PL Poker League + Top Money Winners To be honest it doesn't bother me either way, As i said I have accounts at Ladbrokes and Bet365, and quite a few others. I don't know if there are any other sites under consideration for private tournaments but if one is chosen that I don't have an account with, then I'll just open one. :ok A Poll might be a good idea though to find out the majority's views. (subject to finding out details like minimum numbers, buy-in etc.

Re: PL Poker League + Top Money Winners Both bet365 and ladbrokes now have a private tables facility. It can be accessed via the menu button and then manage private tables. It can also be set up with a password. I also made a comment in all innocence on the worcester races thread about rarely visiting general chat but having scrolled back a few pages I now see why it has gone quiet in here. Will there be enough people left to play this tourney?

• 1 month later...

Re: PL Poker League + Top Money Winners Hey, Just having a look at this thread - am new to PL hoping someone can field a few questions for me. Is this current league finished? Or just no games recently? If it's finished whens the next one starting? And does it run on freeroll or buy-in tourneys, and are they private? Thanks! Alastair

Re: PL Poker League + Top Money Winners The current league is finished and there is another thread somewhere discussing when the new league is going to start. I don't think there is a starting date for the new league yet although Jezza, Paul or Billy will post that when everything has been organised.The league was $10 buy in freezeout competitiions and yes they were private to PL members. Hope that helps you.

Re: PL Poker League + Top Money Winners Yes tufty I realise this had not been done actually...my apologies. I had banked on billy doign it but he has had to take time off from pl and it slipped from my mind. If anyone has a screenshot of the final standings of PL x could they post it here please and I will do the final table, if not it doesnt matter...I have one in glasgow....but it will take till next week to do it if that is the case. Jez

Re: PL Poker League + Top Money Winners I have updated the league + money winners in excel and have them all ready to post on here... Unfortuntately I am running on a crap pc atm win an old v of windows and excel....they wont paste in here :( off to MSN paul to see if he will put them up for us! Jez