** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

2% to Charity Personal Request - Play Poker & Save Lives in Memory of My Dad

morlspin

Re: 2% to Charity Personal Request - Play Poker & Save Lives in Memory of My Dad Just reviewed my last 2 months. After 74 games( mostly SNG's) I ended up practicaly break even ( $2 up :lol) Anyway ur worthwhile charity should not suffer for my poor results- £20 donated. :ok

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 2% to Charity Personal Request - Play Poker & Save Lives in Memory of My Dad

Just reviewed my last 2 months. After 74 games( mostly SNG's) I ended up practicaly break even ( $2 up :lol) Anyway ur worthwhile charity should not suffer for my poor results- £20 donated. :ok
Thank you very much mate, :ok

Re: 2% to Charity Personal Request - Play Poker & Save Lives in Memory of My Dad Hi Graeme, I have been a regular giver to the British Heart Foundation for the past 10 years as I went through a similar thing with my dad, already have a seat and have meant to comment for a while but have really only played the PL League online for the last month but now with a seat at Goliath. I have decided that if in the unlikely event I cash I would like to give 10% to charity as its a worthy charity and I am looking forward to the experience the most (Definitely the biggest tournament to date) which I wouldn't of had if it wasn't for this site and your work. Just hope I can Cash and make it big too :D

Re: 2% to Charity Personal Request - Play Poker & Save Lives in Memory of My Dad

Hi Graeme' date=' I have been a regular giver to the British Heart Foundation for the past 10 years as I went through a similar thing with my dad, already have a seat and have meant to comment for a while but have really only played the PL League online for the last month but now with a seat at Goliath. I have decided that if in the unlikely event I cash I would like to give 10% to charity as its a worthy charity and I am looking forward to the experience the most (Definitely the biggest tournament to date) which I wouldn't of had if it wasn't for this site and your work. Just hope I can Cash and make it big too :D[/quote'] Thank you!

Re: Personal Request - Play Poker & Save Lives in Memory of My Dad

I'll give 2% of my Vegas winnings (fingers crossed as I'm playing quite a few tourneys there) + also online when back
Not played much since back and no profit to report unfortunately; however have transferred 2% of my Vegas cashes GL in your upcoming live events Fred

No problem just wish I have never had to eliminate one of your team mates to do so!
Not a problem mate, glad you cashed at the end of the day! Also, thank you to Dave Butler, for his donation today, much appreciated again!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: 2% to Charity Personal Request - Play Poker & Save Lives in Memory of My Dad Hi Graeme Not been on site or playing for quite a while now. Cant find the time. Totally forgot about this but better late than never have donated today. Nice reading thru the threads to see plenty of success amongst the troops. Well done Rivrd, Bart & co Hope to play the Grosvenor November league Be lucky all

• 1 month later...

Re: 2% to Charity Personal Request - Play Poker & Save Lives in Memory of My Dad Not won much (not played much might be a reason for that) but can make some donation. How do I send it? Like the "new" skin on the website clean and clear. Happy New Year to all PL's Perhaps the old message is more appropriate so I wish you a "Prosperous New Year" Silverun

• 3 weeks later...