** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Fish Thread

dave

Thought it might be useful to have a thread of bad players, so we can find some good seats easily. I'm going to start the ball rolling with a guy called poly168 who can be found on the 6 seat $1/$2 NL tables on bet365. So far today I've seen him whittle away $500, and when he left my table I searched for him, and sat down next to him where, as expected he has already made a start on the next $200. He will ALWAYS call pre-flop unless there is a bigger than 2x BB raise.

Re: The Fish Thread Mapex Plays oN Bet365 50c/1$ tables - have seen him/her lose 100$ twice in literally 20 mniutes each time playing POT LIMIT Raises with nothing from anywhere. Will try to buy the pot on the river. Have called him him on the river after chunky bets by him and he's always had NOTHING :lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: The Fish Thread Nitro- on the £2/4 limit at crypto. Wanted dead or alive. Too many to mention on the limit at crypto. Sendraget on the pot limit isn't much kop imo. Also 'meny' or 'zany' can't remember which, one is a maniac the other a big fish. Both play pot limit on crypto. One of the villians launched a huge bluff at me with nothing at pot limit on the flop, then the turn, I still called, so he strapped his Japanese kamikaze bandanna on and went all in on the river, I called with top pair queen kicker and he turns over king high. Previously I've seen the other call a big river bet on a dangerous board with Ace high (against the other fool who had bottom pair)

Re: The Fish Thread The trouble with so called "fish" is that even they can be dealt big hands sometimes. Can burn of a lot of chips hunting em down and if you luck aint in you can end up losing heavily yourself. However it is common knowledge that these players will leak like the titanic over the long haul, and that the better players will be draining their chips. Dave Colclough target phil helmuth at the WSOP. The toughest player at the table. His reasoning was that being the best player at the table he was ammasing chips from the dead money. Taking all the risk ascosiated with it as well. He figured that he only had to out play phil once or twice to collect what he had made from the dead money. So alllll the money flowed from the dead wood to phil, and the Dave C knicked it from Phil. Nice strategy :)

Re: The Fish Thread Just finished some £.50/1 at willhill, a player called nybsta or something similar tells everyone that he is off to bed but before he goes he is going to go all in every hand. So I decide I am calling with any Kx,Ax or pair so he just picks up the blinds for his first 4 all ins which has his stack at £40. The next hand someone flat calls from MP and he goes all in from the big blind for £40, the limper calls and shows A-5s while our all-in guy shows K-10, the ace high holds up and he thanks everyone for the game and leaves. Just wish I had got a hand to bust him with :D

Re: The Fish Thread

The trouble with so called "fish" is that even they can be dealt big hands sometimes. Can burn of a lot of chips hunting em down and if you luck aint in you can end up losing heavily yourself.
As long as you are playing at blinds well within your bankroll, then you will get it back off them in the end.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: The Fish Thread I don't know if he's a fish, but there is someone called casey (followed by some numbers) who plays like a ****ing prick and causes the table he sits at to clear out. He probably is a fish, but you could not stand to be on the same table as him anyway. He is on pokerstars. :puke

• 3 weeks later...

Re: The Fish Thread

Play_4_Money on >Bet365, bets very aggressively and tries to bully, but I took him to the cleaners as previously posted with AK and AA in consecutive hands. :ok
funny enough....i have him as one of my poker buddies laugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.gif will bully everything in sight but then gets taken to the cleaners by KK or AA or QQ.... he raised some great hands of mine in a MTT recently and I could not afford to take the chance so folded and waited.... sure enough I took him out within 5 hands with 5,5 and a 5 on flop and KK all-in. His last 360 chips went all in against AA roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif against the second smallest stack..... JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL laugh4.giflaugh4.gif

Re: The Fish Thread bush1uk on Betfair is a maniac. blew £40 in 20 minutes on £0.50/£1 or $0.50/$1 table can't remember which. raising and re raising on anything. Major queues to get on the table! He kept sitting out to come back with more money despite getting the ridiculed by a few members of the table. I can only think he was drunk or chemically assisted or a teen using his dad's credit card. If you sit down with him please let me know.

Re: The Fish Thread Had a player on Paddy Power last night and added him to my buddy list as he was v.generous with his money - once going all in with 2,2 pocket and 5,6,7 on the board.. I had 6,7 suited and was on Big blind laugh4.giflaugh4.gif anyway when he left the table about $150 lighter i went to check his name in my buddies list and there was NOTHING!!! cue a twenty minute chat with one of the hosts on the chat section, he assured me that it will be back running and his name will appear there so when it does, I'll name and shame and as I said to the host, I just want to give him his money back wink2.gif