Man City v Chelsea > March 21st

Re: Man City v Chelsea > March 21st I think Chelsea are value here. Even though Man.City have a perfect home record in the league they did not beat Arsenal easily and were lucky to win against Spurs and they still haven't played against Man.United. Even though Chelsea are in bad form they are still Chelsea with quality players like Lampard, Mata, Terry, Drogba etc. who if play well are more than capable of taking at least a point in this game.

Re: Man City v Chelsea > March 21st

I think Chelsea are value here. Even though Man.City have a perfect home record in the league they did not beat Arsenal easily and were lucky to win against Spurs and they still haven't played against Man.United. Even though Chelsea are in bad form they are still Chelsea with quality players like Lampard' date=' Mata, Terry, Drogba etc. who if play well are more than capable of taking at least a point in this game.[/quote'] Chelsea double chance looks tempting at around EVS, will have to wait for the status of Vincent Kompany. Will Tevez return in an interesting twist of events?

I think the price on both sides will change depending on their performance against Napoli and Sporting today and tomorrow respectively.
Worth watching injury news here, especially Terry, Luis & Kompany. Expect goals if they are out!!

Re: Man City v Chelsea > March 21st I'd say there is very little value in these prices at all. Would steer of this one. My betting system coughed out 100% prices of approx Man City 1.75, Draw 4.5, Chelsea 4.85. I might be tempted to lay the draw and then try and back it if one team goes ahead, as I'd also say Over 2.5 Goals should be the fav.

Re: Man City v Chelsea > March 21st Well Mustafa had it right, the prices have certainly moved with Chelsea now as low as 3.80 with Ladbrokes! :eek Man City are a class team, but how well will they handle the pressure of the run in? I seriously think Chelsea can take advantage, but perhaps goals is the way forward with the over 2.5 priced at 1.90 Bet365

Well Mustafa had it right, the prices have certainly moved with Chelsea now as low as 3.80 with Ladbrokes! :eek Man City are a class team, but how well will they handle the pressure of the run in? I seriously think Chelsea can take advantage, but perhaps goals is the way forward with the over 2.5 priced at 1.90 Bet365
You can still get it @ 4.30-4.50 but I am not sure this price will stay for a long time. Even though Man.City are a strong side they have struggled against top sides both in Premier League and Champions League and in my opinion were lucky to beat Tottenham. I agree that goals are the better option since both teams need to win. Man.City in order to fight for the title and Chelsea to fight for the Champions League spot. Another option would be to look into cards market once it becomes available.

Re: Man City v Chelsea > March 21st If Kompany returns, City will win. Far better side than Chelsea, who seem to of fooled a few people with their win over a Napoli side so overrated it's untrue. I think Wigan would of given Chelsea a tougher game on Wednesday. Let's not forget before the Napoli match Chelsea squeezed past a ten-man Stoke side that had actually rested a few, as well. Kompany plays and I wouldn't take Chelsea if they were 10.

Re: Man City v Chelsea > March 21st Over 2.5 goals 1.87 @ bet365 Man City Win 1.9 @ bet365 In the 13 games Man City and Chelsea have played versus top 6 opponents a total of 53 goals have been scored. At home Man City have scored a total of 42 goals in 14 games, 11 of their 14 home games have seen over 2.5 goals. They have scored in every single home game (managing only a single goal once). Away from home Chelsea have a worse record than West Brom. While the sacking of AVB has breathed life into the side, the commitment they have shown will take it's toll on Chelsea's older legs. Both teams will be looking for a win, Man City's home record is second to none. I think these are both generous prices for what is being offered.

Re: Man City v Chelsea > March 21st Manchester City vs Chelsea The pressure is on for Manchester City. Finishing top of the league is their sole target, and recently results have dropped dramatically. Though they were the better side against Swansea in a game they lost, they were a shadow of the team they were at the start of the season. Chelsea on the other hand have 3 balls to juggle. The Champions league, Premier league top 4 spot and the FA cup. No doubt they will be looking to invest for the next season, and a top 4 spot is gotta be up there with their Champions league and FA cup ventures, both of which they are in the latter stages with a trip to Wembley. I fancy City to rise to the job. City's players play much better when they feel challenged, and it brings the best out of them. I still question Di Matteo's managerial prospects. Though hes been getting the results, hes had some easier home ties and a trip to Birmingham. City away will be a different test to them. City's league form at the Etihad is sparking, and I expect them to get the job done easily. Defensive injuries for both teams. Terry and Luiz are both abit dodgy, so is Kompany for City and Lescott for City. Zabaletta is definately out and Barry is another major doubt. City -0.75 2.13 188 5/10

Re: Man City v Chelsea > March 21st Over 3.5 @ 3.16 centrebet Man City need to win this to close the gap to one point at the top while Chelsea need a win to stay in contention for 4th spot. Man City have been unbeateable at home, as they have scored at least two goals in their last 6 home games, as well as three goals in 5 of these 6 home games, so they do find the net. Having Tevez back as well as the likelihood Terry is not playing for Chelsea, then they are likely to score here some goals here. As for Chelsea, having won their last 4 games under their new manager Di Matteo, confidence is rising, and with Torres finding the back of the net on the weekend, then maybe some of his belief in front of goal will return. With Lescott out and Kompany doubtful, then if Savic plays, he has been found out, and like Torres and Drogba to make it difficult for him. With both teams having plenty to play for, then like the look of goals in this game Season record: 132-174 (+2.51)

Re: Man City v Chelsea > March 21st Not got too much to add that hasn't already been said. Both sides need a victory here and will be going all out to get it. Eleven of Manchester City's fourteen home games have gone over 2.5 goals and they have scored 42 goals. With Terry out for Chelsea and Lescott out with Kompany doubtful both sides defences are considerably weakened. Savic is shocking and prone to making mistakes which the likes of Drogba and Mata can capatalise on. Over 2.5 at 1.83 Ladbrokes

Re: Man City v Chelsea > March 21st Man city - Chelsea Over 2.5 1.8@Unibet 6/10! Chelsea starting to pick up the form, and maybe starting to play little bit different football than was with AVB. City has a perfect home form this season, but i think that Chelsea with such a great class players can stun City tonight, even after the win in CL last week, the team mood right now is very good you can be sure about that, and today players is ready for one more challenge. 1.8 on Over is better then a home win i think. SO i'll probably go with Overs here!

Re: Man City v Chelsea > March 21st Think it's best to stay away from most markets here, if anything I think the draw no bet market. But I fancy goals so just want to add over 2.5 goals in this one. I know it's been said to death already but just think it's much safer than picking a winner here. Can see this one ending around 2-2. Both teams know how to find the net at the moment so it's a bit of a shoe in in my opinion