USA > MLS > 2012

Alovenac

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: USA - MLS 2012 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Colorado Rapids v Columbus Crew (23:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.73 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Vancouver Whitecaps v Montreal Impact (23:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.72 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 11 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]DC United v Sporting Kansas City (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.91 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.13 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Los Angeles Galaxy v Real Salt Lake (03:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.04 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]San Jose Earthquakes v New England Revolution (03:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.49 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Dallas v Red Bull New York (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.61 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chivas USA v Houston Dynamo (23:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.51 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 13 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Portland Timbers v Philadelphia Union (01:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.32 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: USA - MLS 2012

Tomorrow its the start off the new season :).
I've mention that I followed this interesting league for last few years. I had profit at the end of each season, but I had to decide just for one summer league this season (due to obligations, and it's Irish). scaled.php?server=841&filename=mls12.jpg&res=medium My little advice is that you pay attention to the distance between clubs and to check weather conditions difference before team news, h2h... Good luck there folks ;)

Re: USA - MLS 2012 Vancouver - Montreal Whitecaps don’t lose a match during the preseason matches. Winning four matches in a row in the Disney Pro Soccer Challenge. Last season they had the fewest points off all MLS Teams (tied with New England). Montreal had a lot off new players in the team. I don’t know what to think from this team. They had a good preseason trip and won against BK Hacken last week (1-0). Two very important in-transfers are old Besiktas-defender Ferrari and good old populary striker Sebrango. 2/10 Over 2.25 goals @ 1.95 3/10 Vancouver -0.25 @ 1.75

I've mention that I followed this interesting league for last few years. I had profit at the end of each season, but I had to decide just for one summer league this season (due to obligations, and it's Irish). scaled.php?server=841&filename=mls12.jpg&res=medium My little advice is that you pay attention to the distance between clubs and to check weather conditions difference before team news, h2h... Good luck there folks ;)
Thanks for this tips. It's my first season i will official tip for this competition :).

Re: USA - MLS 2012 San Jose - New England San Jose destroyed Chivas USA in a preseason match. They winning 5-0! San Jose had Dawkins this season in the team for another loan. Dawkins comes from Tottenham Hotspurs and playing last season 26 matches for Earthquakes. In this matches he scoring 6 goals and give 2 assists. New England was dramatic last season. They had the fewest points off all MLS Teams (tied with Vancouver Whitcaps). But they are playing good in the preseason matches. They are four matches in a row without a lose and lose the final from that tournament against LA Galaxy after the penalty kicks (regular time: 0-0). San Jose had the better team here, together with the long travelling distance. I think this is a winning game for the San Jose Earthquakes. 3/10 San Jose tb. New England @ 1.94

Re: USA - MLS 2012 Vancouver looks good I think. They didn't lose a home opener since 2001 now and managed to add some interesting players to their squad. Most notable are South-Korean defender Young-Pyo Lee, top MLS striker Sebastien Le Toux and Scottish international MF Barry Robson. Some others were also added to the squad I guess those above worth mentioning more. Montreal is returning back to MLS for the first time in 29 years, so they might not be well prepared for this level yet. Both teams are missing couple of players, but Vancouver seems to have the upper-hand and most experienced players in the MLS League for this encounter. Also, as mentioned above, it's notable the distance Montreal has to cross to get to Vancouver and that might be a fatigue issue. Even tho' the Montreal's are leading the head-to-head statistics, Vancouver should be the better side tomorrow and they proved that in the February pre-season when they beat the Impact 3:0. I'm expecting A home win and a good opener for Vancouver but maybe it's good to cover a narrow Impact win or draw result. Selection: Vancouver Home Win @ 2.00 with Bet365 - 4/10 Units Correct Score: Vancouver 1:1 Montreal @ 6.00 with Bet365 - 1/10 Units Correct Score: Vancouver 0:1 Montreal @ 10.00 with Bet365 - 1/10 Units If Vancouver will win would be a small profit, but I guess it's alright considering it's the start of the season, while if any surprise would come I'm expecting to get my money back. Hopefully, it won't end up in a 0:0 match. Good luck everyone!

Re: USA - MLS 2012 LA Galaxy - Real Salt Lake Still info about this meeting. Last season the hometeams won the meetings about this two teams. After the season meetings, La Galaxy claimed a 3-1 victory against Real Salt Lake in the Western Conference Championship. And last weeks La Galaxy won in a preseason match with 2-0 against Salt Lake. La Galaxy didn’t have a lot off transfers preseason. This means that Galaxy have the best attacking line off the MLS in my eyes with Donovan, Beckham and Robbie Keane. Salt Lake-coach Kreis have said that we see a lot off new faces at the start off the first match from the new season. Will Johnson is still out with a injury and also Alvaro Saborio, Javier Morales and Nat Borchers not available for this match. 2/10 Over 2.25 goals @ 1.85 2/10 La Galaxy tb. Real Salt Lake @ 1.88

Re: USA - MLS 2012 Montreal Impact – Chicago Fire Montreal lost the season opening by a away match against Vancouver (2-0). But the defense looks terrible. The 2 goals are easily give away and keeper Ricketts don’t looks good during this match. Montreal creating the most changes around the 16-meter line, but the operational speed was to low by a lot off players. For Chicago Fire this is the first match off the new season. They squad is for the most places the same as were they last season end. At the last 10 matches off the last season they had a very good run: 7-2-1, I think Chicago can continue this run at this season opening. Last week they contracting German international Friedrich, only he don’t play this match against Montreal. 3/10 Chicago Fire +0 @ 1.96 Pinnacle

Re: USA - MLS 2012 Kansas City – New England Kansas City won their first match against DC United by a very late goal. But they are the better team during the 90 minutes. I like this team, but they are defending very good against DC United and they are very quickly with the counter attacks. With this attacks the can surprise a lot off teams in this competition. New England playing well at San Jose last week. But they lost after a very entertaining game. For this match they are missing a lot off players. I think without this players, they are not good enough to beat Kansas at this away match. OUT: DF Darrius Barnes (L calf strain); FW Zak Boggs (R ankle sprain); MF Sainey Nyassi (R hamstring strain); DOUBTFUL: DF John Lozano (R hip flexor strain); QUESTIONABLE: FW Saer Sene (L knee swelling); DF A.J. Soares (R knee sprain) 2/10 Over 2.25 goals @ 1.79 Pinnacle 4/10 Kansas ML @ 1.53 Bet365

Re: USA - MLS 2012 Chivas USA – Vancouver Whitecaps Chivas-goalie Kennedy was the man of the match last week in the 1-0 loss against Houston. He had a lot off saves during the match, but he can’t save the winning goal in injury time. Chivas will start this match with Angel as striker. Angel is in my eyes the best man for this team, only when he is alone in the attacking line he is dramatic. In the last half hour off last match Chivas switched to a 442 formation and I think this is better for Angel to play and creating more changes. Vancouver won their season opening at home against rival Montreal with 2-0. They are playing very well and creating a lot off changes. But they are looking for the first away win in the MLS. I think this is a change to win the first match on road. If they are can play as last week and Chivas will start in a 4231 formation, Vancouver will make a change. Only the Whitcaps missing 2 young midfielders ( Bryce Alderson and Russell Teibert ), they are called for Canadian U23. 2/10 Whitecaps +0.25 @ 1.85 Pinnacle 2/10 Under 2.5 goals @ 1.71 Pinnacle

Montreal Impact – Chicago Fire Montreal lost the season opening by a away match against Vancouver (2-0). But the defense looks terrible. The 2 goals are easily give away and keeper Ricketts don’t looks good during this match. Montreal creating the most changes around the 16-meter line, but the operational speed was to low by a lot off players. For Chicago Fire this is the first match off the new season. They squad is for the most places the same as were they last season end. At the last 10 matches off the last season they had a very good run: 7-2-1, I think Chicago can continue this run at this season opening. Last week they contracting German international Friedrich, only he don’t play this match against Montreal. 3/10 Chicago Fire +0 @ 1.96 Pinnacle PUSH
Kansas City – New England Kansas City won their first match against DC United by a very late goal. But they are the better team during the 90 minutes. I like this team, but they are defending very good against DC United and they are very quickly with the counter attacks. With this attacks the can surprise a lot off teams in this competition. New England playing well at San Jose last week. But they lost after a very entertaining game. For this match they are missing a lot off players. I think without this players, they are not good enough to beat Kansas at this away match. OUT: DF Darrius Barnes (L calf strain); FW Zak Boggs (R ankle sprain); MF Sainey Nyassi (R hamstring strain); DOUBTFUL: DF John Lozano (R hip flexor strain); QUESTIONABLE: FW Saer Sene (L knee swelling); DF A.J. Soares (R knee sprain) 2/10 Over 2.25 goals @ 1.79 Pinnacle WON 4/10 Kansas ML @ 1.53 Bet365 WON
Chivas USA – Vancouver Whitecaps Chivas-goalie Kennedy was the man of the match last week in the 1-0 loss against Houston. He had a lot off saves during the match, but he can’t save the winning goal in injury time. Chivas will start this match with Angel as striker. Angel is in my eyes the best man for this team, only when he is alone in the attacking line he is dramatic. In the last half hour off last match Chivas switched to a 442 formation and I think this is better for Angel to play and creating more changes. Vancouver won their season opening at home against rival Montreal with 2-0. They are playing very well and creating a lot off changes. But they are looking for the first away win in the MLS. I think this is a change to win the first match on road. If they are can play as last week and Chivas will start in a 4231 formation, Vancouver will make a change. Only the Whitcaps missing 2 young midfielders ( Bryce Alderson and Russell Teibert ), they are called for Canadian U23. 2/10 Whitecaps +0.25 @ 1.85 Pinnacle WON 2/10 Under 2.5 goals @ 1.71 Pinnacle WON
Very nice weekend! 1 push 4 winning picks :).

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 24 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Seattle Sounders v Houston Dynamo (02:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Toronto FC v San Jose Earthquakes (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Columbus Crew v Montreal Impact (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.6 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]New England Revolution v Portland Timbers (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.96 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 25 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chicago Fire v Philadelphia Union (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.25 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Salt Lake v Chivas USA (02:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.59 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Vancouver Whitecaps v DC United (03:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Red Bull New York v Colorado Rapids (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.06 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 26 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sporting Kansas City v FC Dallas (00:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] keep it, Alovenac :ok

Re: USA - MLS 2012 Chicago Fire – Philadelphia Union Fire ended their first match in a draw against Montreal Impact. But they are playing very well in this match. New player Friedrich is arriverd in Chicago, but he probably don’t play in this match. Unions starting this season with a 352 formation. But this formation looks terrible for the team. They don’t know what to do in fast break-out from the other team. Unions missing some players this match, Freddy Adu is one from him. PHILADELPHIA UNION - QUESTIONABLE: DF Chris Albright (R groin strain); MF Michael Farfan (R quad strain); DF Gabriel Farfan (R quad strain) INTERNATIONAL ABSENCES: Amobi Okugo, Freddy Adu, Sheanon Williams (USA U-23) 3/10 Chicago Fire ML @ 1.98 Pinnacle

Re: USA - MLS 2012 New York Red Bulls – Colorado Rapids New York starting this season with 2 losses in away matches. But they have a very good history against Colorado. New York don’t play good every time this season. When Henry is the only spits in the team, he is not a good striker. This was the reason why Cooper fill in on the striker position near Henry at half time last match. Colorado games tactical looks very nice in the first two winning matches. The have a very good organization and they are playing good. But this match they have a lot off missing players, also as the first two matches. 3/10 Over 2.25 goals @ 1.69 Pinnacle 2/10 New York Red Bulls ML @ 1.88 Pinnacle

Had no more time to write a write-up for this match. More picks are coming in the next hour: 2/10 San Jose +0.25 @ 1.87
Chicago Fire – Philadelphia Union Fire ended their first match in a draw against Montreal Impact. But they are playing very well in this match. New player Friedrich is arriverd in Chicago, but he probably don’t play in this match. Unions starting this season with a 352 formation. But this formation looks terrible for the team. They don’t know what to do in fast break-out from the other team. Unions missing some players this match, Freddy Adu is one from him. PHILADELPHIA UNION - QUESTIONABLE: DF Chris Albright (R groin strain); MF Michael Farfan (R quad strain); DF Gabriel Farfan (R quad strain) INTERNATIONAL ABSENCES: Amobi Okugo, Freddy Adu, Sheanon Williams (USA U-23) 3/10 Chicago Fire ML @ 1.98 Pinnacle
New York Red Bulls – Colorado Rapids New York starting this season with 2 losses in away matches. But they have a very good history against Colorado. New York don’t play good every time this season. When Henry is the only spits in the team, he is not a good striker. This was the reason why Cooper fill in on the striker position near Henry at half time last match. Colorado games tactical looks very nice in the first two winning matches. The have a very good organization and they are playing good. But this match they have a lot off missing players, also as the first two matches. 3/10 Over 2.25 goals @ 1.69 Pinnacle 2/10 New York Red Bulls ML @ 1.88 Pinnacle
Yeah! Only winning picks this weekend! Love this!

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 31 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]DC United v FC Dallas (00:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.52 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Toronto FC v Columbus Crew (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.85 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Philadelphia Union v Vancouver Whitecaps (21:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Red Bull New York v Montreal Impact (21:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 1 April 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Portland Timbers v Real Salt Lake (03:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Seattle Sounders v San Jose Earthquakes (03:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Los Angeles Galaxy v New England Revolution (04:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 2 April 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Colorado Rapids v Chicago Fire (00:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chivas USA v Sporting Kansas City (02:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: USA - MLS 2012 Toronto - Columbus Toronto: They beginning the competition very poor. Last match against Santos (Semi Final CONCACAF), coach Winter had made 4 changes in the team. This give the team a good response with a draw. They are playing better with De Guzman on the position from Frings (Injury) and I think Toronto will going for the first win in this competition. Columbus: They are winning their last match at home against Montreal, with 2-0. But Montread had in the 19 minute a red card. Columbus can't dominated that match in my eyes. Montreal had a lot off dangerous attacks during the match and that’s the problem by Columbus. They are not defending good enough in some situations. 2/10 Toronto +0,25 @ 1,67 Pinnacle

Re: USA - MLS 2012 Philadelphia Unions - Vancouver Whitecaps Philadelphia: The Unions had a dramatic start off this season. They are never before with a start 0-2-0, now they have 0-3-0. They are playing with 3 defenders what not is always good for that team that wants to play forward. Whitecaps: Starting this season with 3 1-0 wins in a row. And they are playing very well every match. You can see the are playing I a system and the whole team will working for it. But also this match, they will miss a lot off players. 1/10 Philadelphia 0,25 @ 1.71 Pinnacle 2/10 Under 2,5 goals @ 1.72 Pinnacle

Re: USA - MLS 2012 New York Red Bulls - Montreal Impact New York: Last match New York starting with Cooper and Henry in the attacking line and you can see the result. A very easy win for the Red Bulls. They are playing so they are must play. Very dominated and good! It was the first win off this season after 2 away losses. Montreal: They are struggling during the start off this competition. With 1 goal in 3 matches and 5 conceeding goals, we can concluding that the defensive is leak. Last match against Columbus the are receiving a smart red card, but they are creating some good changes. Montreal will miss some players for this match against New York: MONTREAL IMPACT — OUT: DF Nelson Rivas (L hamstring strain); FW Eduardo Sebrango (L groin strain); QUESTIONABLE: DF Hassoun Camara (R quad strain) INTERNATIONAL ABSENCES: MTL: Evan James, Carl Haworth (both Canada U-23) SUSPENDED: MTL: Jeb Brovsky (through April 1) 4/10 New York -1 @ 1.83 Pinnacle

Toronto - Columbus Toronto: They beginning the competition very poor. Last match against Santos (Semi Final CONCACAF), coach Winter had made 4 changes in the team. This give the team a good response with a draw. They are playing better with De Guzman on the position from Frings (Injury) and I think Toronto will going for the first win in this competition. Columbus: They are winning their last match at home against Montreal, with 2-0. But Montread had in the 19 minute a red card. Columbus can't dominated that match in my eyes. Montreal had a lot off dangerous attacks during the match and that’s the problem by Columbus. They are not defending good enough in some situations. 2/10 Toronto +0,25 @ 1,67 Pinnacle
Philadelphia Unions - Vancouver Whitecaps Philadelphia: The Unions had a dramatic start off this season. They are never before with a start 0-2-0, now they have 0-3-0. They are playing with 3 defenders what not is always good for that team that wants to play forward. Whitecaps: Starting this season with 3 1-0 wins in a row. And they are playing very well every match. You can see the are playing I a system and the whole team will working for it. But also this match, they will miss a lot off players. 1/10 Philadelphia 0,25 @ 1.71 Pinnacle 2/10 Under 2,5 goals @ 1.72 Pinnacle
New York Red Bulls - Montreal Impact New York: Last match New York starting with Cooper and Henry in the attacking line and you can see the result. A very easy win for the Red Bulls. They are playing so they are must play. Very dominated and good! It was the first win off this season after 2 away losses. Montreal: They are struggling during the start off this competition. With 1 goal in 3 matches and 5 conceeding goals, we can concluding that the defensive is leak. Last match against Columbus the are receiving a smart red card, but they are creating some good changes. Montreal will miss some players for this match against New York: MONTREAL IMPACT — OUT: DF Nelson Rivas (L hamstring strain); FW Eduardo Sebrango (L groin strain); QUESTIONABLE: DF Hassoun Camara (R quad strain) INTERNATIONAL ABSENCES: MTL: Evan James, Carl Haworth (both Canada U-23) SUSPENDED: MTL: Jeb Brovsky (through April 1) 4/10 New York -1 @ 1.83 Pinnacle
New York Red Bulls - New England No write-up here 3/10 Over 2.25 goals @ 1.70 Pinnacle
Profit again! Good night again. Maybe another pick later this day for the game with Chicago Fire, but i don't think so!