** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

USA > MLS > 2012

Alovenac

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 Toronto FC - Chicago Fire No points till now for Toronto. But they are very busy with Concacaf games. Now they can full focused on this seasond and they don't play dramatic last weeks. In my eyes they will be showing a good perfomance and they can win the first match here at home. Chicago Fire are not so good also this season and they are without defender Cory Gibbs. I think this will be a very important missing for them. 1/10 Toronto +0 @ 1.80 Pinnacle

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 26 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Dallas v Real Salt Lake (01:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.56 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montreal Impact v Portland Timbers (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.83 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Red Bull New York v New England Revolution (20:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.64 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.63 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.87 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 29 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Philadelphia Union v San Jose Earthquakes (00:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Columbus Crew v Vancouver Whitecaps (00:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.42 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]DC United v Houston Dynamo (00:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chicago Fire v Seattle Sounders (01:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.59 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Colorado Rapids v Chivas USA (02:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.53 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Salt Lake v Toronto FC (02:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Los Angeles Galaxy v FC Dallas (03:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.49 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.55 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 Real Salt Lake (+0.25) @ 1.80 Bet365 RSL took a tough loss against SJE Saturday. The had 2 red cards, in the last 5 minutes conceded 2 goals to end the game in the score 3-1 and losing the first place of the western conference. For this match RSL will miss suspended striker Fabian Espindola (3 goals, 1 assist) and central defender Jamison Olave. Key player Javier Morales is back from injury and will be used today. Dallas are also coming after a loss; They lost 1-0 to the Vancouver Whitecaps. Dallas will still be missing midfielders David Ferriera and Ricardo Villar Adding to them, striker Blass Perez (3 goals, 3 assist) got a 1 game suspension after giving an elbow in the face in the last match. Both teams will miss leading scorers, and I don't believe RSL can afford themselves a 3rd consecutive loss so I will back them again and hope for the best.

Re: USA > MLS > 2012

Real Salt Lake (+0.25) @ 1.80 Bet365 1/2 Won
Early bet for Saturday's match: New England Revolution +0.75 @1.975 Bet365 I think odds are wrong here and this is why I'm taking the bet today, before it will decrease. NYRB are coming after a big defeat 4-1 to rivals DC United, exposing their terrible back line. Until now they managed to get some scores with the method: best defense is offense. But on Saturday their luck was over, when they met a strong offence like DC's. During this week two more injured defenders joined the long list of injured players of the Red Bulls: Stephan Keel (central defender) and right wing back Jan Goonar Solli. These too are joining injured central defender Wiliam Conde and left back Roy Miller, which means NYRB will play this game with 4 rookies in their back line. Also in the midfield the team have problems: Teemu Tainio is still injured and Rafa Marquez is still suspended. New England had rest for two weeks and will come to this match with their full roster for the first time this season. On the road they have 1 win and 3 losses. I predicted an away win would be priced 3.50-4.00 but I was surprised. I'm not much of a risk take and like to play it save, so I'll take the generous handicap. For those who are a bit riskier than me I would take the 2X @2.20

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 DC United - Houston Dynamo This will be a meeting between the number 2 of the Eastern Conference -> DC United and the number 5 in the Eastern Conference -> Houston Dynamo. DC United showing some good perfomance the last weeks. They are dominating NY Red Bulls last week and winning 4-1 at home. Now they are playing another game at home and that will be a good factor here for them. Houston playing last week away at Columbus (2-2) and they are showing a good perfomance. They don't playing bad, but mentally they are showing some weak perfomance. When they are going to lead a match, after some minutes their opponent will be scoring a goal against this team. Both teams will be missing some players here: D.C. UNITED - OUT: DF Ethan White (R knee surgery); MF Lance Rozeboom (L knee ACL tear); QUESTIONABLE: MF Kurt Morsink (L foot neurectomy); FW Josh Wolff (L hamstring strain); DF Dejan Jakovic (L ankle sprain) HOUSTON DYNAMO -- OUT: FW Brian Ownby (L elbow dislocation); FW Colin Rolfe (R hamstring strain); DOUBTFUL: MF Brad Davis (L calf strain); DF Corey Ashe (L hamstring strain); DF Warren Creavalle (L ankle sprain) 1/10 DC United -0.25 @ 1.93 Bet365 2/10 Over 2.25 goals @ 1.93 Pinnacle LA Galaxy - Dallas LA Galaxy will be play this home game without David Beckham. The midfielder will be injury and can't play this game. LA Galaxy showing some good perfomance the last 2 games, with 2 wins. But they are struggling at they beginning of the season. Dallas had a midweek game this week. They are playing at home against Real Salt Lake and this match will be ending in a draw. But for this game the had a lot of injuries on the midfield. Ricardo Villar, Andrew Jacobson and David Ferreira all ruled out through injury and striker Blas Perez was suspended for the contest in a ruling by the MLS Disciplinary Committee. I think this will be a great factor for Dallas, that they will be missing some good players on the midfield against the better players on the midfield from LA Galaxy. Also they had a match midweek and i think this will be a difficult match to win for them. 2/10 LA Galaxy ML @ 1.69 Pinnacle New York Red Bulls - New England Revolution Great problems here for the home team at the defense. They will be missing DF Wilman Conde (L groin strain); DF Roy Miller (L knee effusion); QUESTIONABLE: DF Stephen Keel (back strain). And on the midfield they are without F Teemu Tainio (R knee sprain) and suspending player Rafa Marquez. This will be a lot of very important missings here for New York that have received a lot of goals against during this season. Revolution will be coming with a fitness squad. Last week the had some rest and don't must be playing a game. Also they had a lot of missings for this match, but they had a longer time to recover. The missing players for the away team are: NEW ENGLAND REVOLUTION - OUT: FW Zak Boggs (R ankle sprain); DF Flo Lechner (R foot fifth metatarsal fracture); MF Sainey Nyassi (R hamstring strain); FW Jeremiah White (concussion); QUESTIONABLE: MF Ryan Guy (R calf tightness); PROBABLE: FW Blake Brettschneider (R ankle sprain) I don't think NY Red Bulls will be win this game and as they do it, this will be not with a big marge. 2/10 NE Revolution +1 @ 1.71 Pinnacle

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 San Jose Earthquakes +0.25 @ 1.75 SJE showed great depth when playing RSL and with a half team injured secured a vital win and the first place of the western conference. SJE in my opinion will run high this season as they show good offense and defense as well. For this one they will still miss central defender Victor Bernandez, midfielder Shea Salinas and striker Adam Gordon. But they will get back striker Stephan Lenhart who should finally be in the starting lineup and midfielder Chavez is back from suspension. Philadelphia are on a 3 games unbeaten run, winning Chivas in their last game after losing to players to red cards and their manager suspended too. Philadelphia will miss both Keon Daniel and Gabriel Farfan (the players that were suspended last match) and a new injury of midfield Brian Carroll who will not play as well. It will be a battle as Philadelphia is a good defensive team and will try interfere with San Jose's attacking plays.

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 LA Galaxy @ 1.66 Bet365 Over 2.5 @ 1.80 Bet365 After a rough start for the Galaxy they are starting to find their rhythm winning two games in a row. It seems they have clicked. They will have no new injuries, just long terms. The defense is starting to shape up and offense line that includes Beckham, Donovan, Keane and Buddle can cause damage anytime. For Dallas it will be the 3rd game in 8 days and no doubt that fatigue plus the travelling will be a factor for this one. Striker Blass Perez is back from suspension. Midfielder Carlos Rodriguez dislocated his elbow in the midweek game against RSL and will be out for a few weeks. Midfielders Villar and Jacobson are still injured and goalkeeper Hartman is still injured (the 3 of them didn't play for the last 3 games). I predict a good game with some goals in it, ending with a Galaxy win.

DC United - Houston Dynamo This will be a meeting between the number 2 of the Eastern Conference -> DC United and the number 5 in the Eastern Conference -> Houston Dynamo. DC United showing some good perfomance the last weeks. They are dominating NY Red Bulls last week and winning 4-1 at home. Now they are playing another game at home and that will be a good factor here for them. Houston playing last week away at Columbus (2-2) and they are showing a good perfomance. They don't playing bad, but mentally they are showing some weak perfomance. When they are going to lead a match, after some minutes their opponent will be scoring a goal against this team. Both teams will be missing some players here: D.C. UNITED - OUT: DF Ethan White (R knee surgery); MF Lance Rozeboom (L knee ACL tear); QUESTIONABLE: MF Kurt Morsink (L foot neurectomy); FW Josh Wolff (L hamstring strain); DF Dejan Jakovic (L ankle sprain) HOUSTON DYNAMO -- OUT: FW Brian Ownby (L elbow dislocation); FW Colin Rolfe (R hamstring strain); DOUBTFUL: MF Brad Davis (L calf strain); DF Corey Ashe (L hamstring strain); DF Warren Creavalle (L ankle sprain) 1/10 DC United -0.25 @ 1.93 Bet365 2/10 Over 2.25 goals @ 1.93 Pinnacle LA Galaxy - Dallas LA Galaxy will be play this home game without David Beckham. The midfielder will be injury and can't play this game. LA Galaxy showing some good perfomance the last 2 games, with 2 wins. But they are struggling at they beginning of the season. Dallas had a midweek game this week. They are playing at home against Real Salt Lake and this match will be ending in a draw. But for this game the had a lot of injuries on the midfield. Ricardo Villar, Andrew Jacobson and David Ferreira all ruled out through injury and striker Blas Perez was suspended for the contest in a ruling by the MLS Disciplinary Committee. I think this will be a great factor for Dallas, that they will be missing some good players on the midfield against the better players on the midfield from LA Galaxy. Also they had a match midweek and i think this will be a difficult match to win for them. 2/10 LA Galaxy ML @ 1.69 Pinnacle New York Red Bulls - New England Revolution Great problems here for the home team at the defense. They will be missing DF Wilman Conde (L groin strain); DF Roy Miller (L knee effusion); QUESTIONABLE: DF Stephen Keel (back strain). And on the midfield they are without F Teemu Tainio (R knee sprain) and suspending player Rafa Marquez. This will be a lot of very important missings here for New York that have received a lot of goals against during this season. Revolution will be coming with a fitness squad. Last week the had some rest and don't must be playing a game. Also they had a lot of missings for this match, but they had a longer time to recover. The missing players for the away team are: NEW ENGLAND REVOLUTION - OUT: FW Zak Boggs (R ankle sprain); DF Flo Lechner (R foot fifth metatarsal fracture); MF Sainey Nyassi (R hamstring strain); FW Jeremiah White (concussion); QUESTIONABLE: MF Ryan Guy (R calf tightness); PROBABLE: FW Blake Brettschneider (R ankle sprain) I don't think NY Red Bulls will be win this game and as they do it, this will be not with a big marge. 2/10 NE Revolution +1 @ 1.71 Pinnacle

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 3 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] New England Revolution v Colorado Rapids (01:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.02 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Seattle Sounders v Los Angeles Galaxy (03:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] San Jose Earthquakes v DC United (03:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 Injuries & suspensions Vancouver Whitecaps v San Jose Earthquake Vancouver Whitecaps: Sylvestre San Jose Earthquake: Bernardez, Gjertsen, Gordon, Salinas, Ward Los Angeles Galaxy v New York Red Bulls Los Angeles Galaxy: Gonzalez, Leonardo New York Red Bulls: Tainio, Henry, Angulo, Keel, Miller, Conde, Marquez Real Salt Lake v New England Revolution Real Salt Lake: Arnoux New England Revolution: Boggs, Guy, Lechner, Moreno, Nyassi, White

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 LA Galaxy @ 1.72 Galaxy dissapointed me last week but I'll try them again. In the midweek Galaxy lost 2-0 to Seatlle but they rested some key players in that match so they will be fit against the Red Bulls. Red Bulls injurey list had a massive addition, with Thierry Henry leaving the field against NE Revolution in the 25th minute. Red Bulls will miss 7 startes and although Galaxy of this year isn't looking like the team they had last year, they should take advantage.

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 Philadelphia Union (+1) @ 1.875 Bet365 Seattle won two days ago LA Galxaxy (who rested some players) 2-0. Seattle have 3 wins in a row and this will be their 3rd game in 7 days. Looking at their schedule they have Dallas and Real Salt Lake, so a game against the Unions is a good opprotunity to rest some players and I'm pretty sure they will. The Unions lost to San Jose after conceding a goal in the 93rd minute. Their defense is good, allowing only 8 goals so far. Coach Nowak is still suspneded, also Gabriel Farfan is still injured. Odds suggest Seattle are big favorites here and maybe they are, but I predict Philadelphia will give them a good battle.

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 Real Salt Lake - New Engeland Evolution I don't have a lot of time her, but this will be the only pick for this weekend with a short analyse. Real Salt Lake had a full week rest after a 3-2 home win against Toronto. They a probably with a full squad on this match and won the 2 matches last year. NY Evolution had a very busy week. Last week they lost at LA Galaxy with 1-0. Midweeks they are winning at home with 2-1 against Colorado. I think this match will be to much in a week and they will take some rest during this match. Salt Lake will be dominating at home, and they have some changes here. 2/10 Over 2.25 goals @ 1.68 Pinnacle

Real Salt Lake - New Engeland Evolution I don't have a lot of time her, but this will be the only pick for this weekend with a short analyse. Real Salt Lake had a full week rest after a 3-2 home win against Toronto. They a probably with a full squad on this match and won the 2 matches last year. NY Evolution had a very busy week. Last week they lost at LA Galaxy with 1-0. Midweeks they are winning at home with 2-1 against Colorado. I think this match will be to much in a week and they will take some rest during this match. Salt Lake will be dominating at home, and they have some changes here. 2/10 Over 2.25 goals @ 1.68 Pinnacle
2-1, WON!

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 Seattle Sounders DNB @1.80 Bet365 Dallas are in a terrible form with 4 consecutive winless games, scoring only 3 goals in their last 4. Dallas lost Saturday to Colorado playing with 9 players most of the game. The team will miss many players today and it seems some rookies will start in the lineup. Striker Blass Perez is suspended with midfielder Daniel Hernandez. Defender Ugo Ihemelu who played every game so far is injured, adding to the long term injuries of midfielders Villar, Ferreira. Goalkeeper Kevin Hartman is back after an injury. Seattle on the other hand are on a good run, winning their last 4. Last game against the Unions some started got rested so they should play tonight. Seattle will miss their first goalkeeper (who didn't play on Saturday as well) and suspended defender Leo Gonzales. The question for me in this match is how Seattle will treat it. From what I've read there is a chance they will field a mixed lineup tonight. Anyway I'm with them with the money line.

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 New York Red Bulls - Houston Dynamo Great problems here for NY Red Bulls. They are without a big list of players. But the most important missings they are having in the attacking line. Their they will be withouth Henry en Cooper today. To players who are scoring a goal every match. Dynamo had a weekend rest and will be full focuses on this match here. They are only play away matches and playing well. 2 losses and 2 draws in the last 4 matches, but every match will be really close for them. Two matches last season are ending in a draw, but i think with this situation Houston can be win this close game. INJURY REPORT: NEW YORK RED BULLS -- OUT: MF Teemu Tainio (R knee sprain); FW Thierry Henry (R hamstring strain); FW Jose Angulo (R knee sprain); DF Stephen Keel (back strain); DF Roy Miller (L knee effusion); DF Wilman Conde (L groin strain); PROBABLE: FW Juan Agudelo (L knee surgery recovery); DF Jan Gunnar Solli (L calf strain) HOUSTON DYNAMO -- OUT: FW Brian Ownby (L elbow dislocation); FW Colin Rolfe (R hamstring strain) 2/10 Houston Dynamo +0.5 @ 1.78 Pinnacle 2/10 Under 2.75 goals @ 1.75 Pinnacle

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 Kenny Cooper will play. Houston Dynamo (+0.25) @ 2.050 Bet365 For the third time I will go against New York, after I've lost 2 bets against them. After winning New England and Galaxy with many starters out, today New York will face Houston. Red Bull's are still missing many players including Henry. They will get back Roi Miller and Marquez who might not be able to play the whole 90 minutes but surely will get minutes. The defensive line is very inexperienced and surprisingly they have kept clean sheet for two games in a row. Houston are winless for 4 games and tonight will be the last match of this road trip. Striker Will Bruin keeps scoring and with Brian Ching compounds a strong offensive line that should score tonight. Houston is getting back midfielder Brad Davis and Collin Clark back from injuries. Red Bulls have shown they play well even with some starters out but odds on Dynamo are tempting for me.

New York Red Bulls - Houston Dynamo Great problems here for NY Red Bulls. They are without a big list of players. But the most important missings they are having in the attacking line. Their they will be withouth Henry en Cooper today. To players who are scoring a goal every match. Dynamo had a weekend rest and will be full focuses on this match here. They are only play away matches and playing well. 2 losses and 2 draws in the last 4 matches, but every match will be really close for them. Two matches last season are ending in a draw, but i think with this situation Houston can be win this close game. INJURY REPORT: NEW YORK RED BULLS -- OUT: MF Teemu Tainio (R knee sprain); FW Thierry Henry (R hamstring strain); FW Jose Angulo (R knee sprain); DF Stephen Keel (back strain); DF Roy Miller (L knee effusion); DF Wilman Conde (L groin strain); PROBABLE: FW Juan Agudelo (L knee surgery recovery); DF Jan Gunnar Solli (L calf strain) HOUSTON DYNAMO -- OUT: FW Brian Ownby (L elbow dislocation); FW Colin Rolfe (R hamstring strain) 2/10 Houston Dynamo +0.5 @ 1.78 Pinnacle 2/10 Under 2.75 goals @ 1.75 Pinnacle
Ouch, why i was thinking dat Cooper not play. Scoring the only goal in this match :(.

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 12 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Montreal Impact v Los Angeles Galaxy (21:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Houston Dynamo v DC United (21:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 13 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Columbus Crew v FC Dallas (00:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] New England Revolution v Vancouver Whitecaps (00:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chicago Fire v Sporting Kansas City (01:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.88 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Seattle Sounders v Real Salt Lake (03:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Philadelphia Union v Red Bull New York (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 14 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] San Jose Earthquakes v Chivas USA (00:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.76 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 Injuries & suspensions Vancouver Whitecaps v Seattle Sounders Vancouver Whitecaps: Sylvestre Seattle Sounders: Ford, Zakuani, Tetteh, Sodade San Jose Earthquake v Columbus Crew San Jose Earthquake: Bernardez, Gjertsen, Salinas, Ward Columbus Crew: Heinemann, Hesmer, Schoenfeld, Marshall, Urso, Finlay Montreal Impact v New York Red Bulls Montreal Impact: Valentin, Gardner, James New York Red Bulls: Henry, Conde, Keel, Tainio, Angulo

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 DC United - Toronto DC United are big favorites in my opinion playing poor Toronto which have 8 losses since the beginning of the season. Both teams played on Wednesday: United won 2-0 against Colorado and Toronto drew 1-1 at the first leg of the Canadian Cup final against Vancouver. Dc have more depth, more quality and two weeks ago, when the two met, DC won 2-0 at Toronto. I took 3 bets on this fixture: Dc United @ 1.61 United (-0.75) @ 1.775 Over 2.5 @ 1.75

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 Philadelphia +0.5 @ 1.95 Dallas are on a six winless streak with losing the last 3. Two very important players will miss tonight's match: Brek Shea and Zach Loyed. Philadelphia also lost their last 3, the last one a tough loss to New York Red Bull 3-2. Match will be tight in my opinion, and improving Philadelphia can take something out of it.

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 Sporting Kansas +0 @ 2.05 SKC opened the season with an extraordinary form of 7 wins. Then came a break of 2 weeks which cut their good form and now they have 3 straight losses. I don't think SKC forgot how to play good football and today they will have a good opportunity to get back on the horse when they meet tired Colorado. For Colorado this will be 3rd match in seven days after losing 2-0 to DC United on Wednesday. Conor Casey still can't play 90 minutes after coming from a long term injury. Brian Mullan is a new injury for the team. SKC must put a stop to their losses and I'm with them.

Re: USA > MLS > 2012 San Jose Earthquakes @ 1.61 SJE are coming after a surprising draw 1-1 with Chivas USA and today they will host Colombus. SJE is one of the best team in MLS this season with lots of attacking players and a great depth, facing Colombus who won Dallas last week after 5 straight games without a win. Colombus haven't won this season any team with a reputation greater than theirs, winning only Philadelphia, Montreol and Dallas last week. SJE have to win if they want to keep sticking to the top.