** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Midweek > Championship > March 6th/7th

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 6 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bristol City v Leicester City (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.21 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Coventry City v Crystal Palace (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.58 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.43 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derby County v Blackpool (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.82 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull City v Leeds United (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.71 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Middlesbrough v Barnsley (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.06 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nottingham Forest v Doncaster Rovers (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.22 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Peterborough United v Millwall (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.98 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southampton v Ipswich Town (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.65 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Reading v Portsmouth (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.11 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 7 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brighton & Hove Albion v Cardiff City (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.05 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] West Ham v Watford (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.02 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Midweek > Championship > March 6th/7th

LEICESTER 0,-0.5 @ 1.79 stakes 2/10.....a combo of 11/10 for the win with Padraig Powers and 12/5 for the draw with bet366.....The foxes are hitting a bit of form at the moment and recorded their first back to back league wins last Saturday with a 2-0 win at home to Coventry.They are also on a bit of a cup run beating Forest 4-0,Swindon 2-0 and Beating Norwich away 2-1.They're not fantastic on the road winning only 5 of their 16 away games but there are signs that the Nugent/Beckford partnership is starting to flourish.They both scored against the Sky Blues and set each other up for the goals.The one piece of uncertainty is whether Nugent will play(which would be a blow for my bet),he injured his knee scoring on Saturday but it wasn't as bad as he thought and he wants to play and has a good chance.Konchesky will be suspended for the away team. Bristol City are bottom of the form table with 1 point from their last 21.They've scored 3 times in those 7 games and conceded 18.Their goalscoring problem won't be helped by the loss of Adomah(33 apps,5 goals) who will miss this one through injury.They have been short on goals since Maynard left and I think they could struggle to score tomorrow night. If Nugent plays then they'll be up against a formidable strikeforce and I think their defence(conceded 55 goals this season) could be under pressure.If Nugent doesn't make it the Gallagher (7 goals) could return after a hamstring lay off..........I'm on the foxes to at least get a draw and if so I'll lose half my stake.....

Re: Midweek > Championship > March 6th/7th Is that price on us for real? Shocking over reaction. Will be interesting to see if we lose any more players between now and then though. Maybe if we were about 4 I'd be saying oppose us all day long.

You shouldn't forget Reading's excellent form of being 13-0-3 in their last 16 matches.
True. I wouldn't say this is a derby as such but it is a local contest. Midweek can spring surprises, especially in the Championship.

Re: Midweek > Championship > March 6th/7th Hull v Leeds Tuesday 6th March 19.45 I think Leeds look good value here at around 4.0. Hull are around 2.0. Hull are in better form and pretty strong at home. Leeds have a good record against Hull and will doubtless take a lot of fans there (yes folks, it's a local derby). According to Skysports and the BBC, Leeds were unlucky to lose 1-0 at home to Southampton on Saturday. This is just the sort of game which will give new Leeds manager Neil Warnock his first win. I reckon Leeds' price should be a fair bit lower than 4.0 - say around 3.0. Leeds AH 0 2.85 Bet365

Re: Midweek > Championship > March 6th/7th Leicester @ 1.92 pinnacle Plenty of problems with Bristol City as they have won just once and drawn also one of their last 10 games. Their defence has allowed at least 3 goals in 5 of their last 6 games, while they have scored in only 2 of these last 6 games. Leicester on the other hand have come into some form as they have won 3 of their last 4 Championship games, scoring at least two goals in 3 of them while they have not conceded in their last two games. With their mounting injury toll, then hard to see Bristol get anything out of this game, and like Leiester to maintain their good form of late with a win here Blackpool @ 2.28 centrebet Derby have not won in their last 6 games as they have 2 draws and 4 losses, and have allowed goals in 5 of these 6 games. Scoring goals has been a problems for them of late, having scored in just 2 of these last 6 games, and though they may trouble Blackpool's defence, who have allowed goals in their last 9 Championship games, doubt that Derby can hold them out. Blackpool have also scored in each of their last 9 games, and on the road they have been very good of late, scoring at least two goals in 6 of their last 7 road games. They have won their last 3 away games and like them to add to it here. Reading -1.5 @ 2.91 pinnacle Reading have won their last 6 games as well as 9 of their last 11 games, as they have scored at least two goals in 6 of these 11 games. Their defence has been very good, not allowing a goal in 8 of these 11 games, and in particularly at home, where they have allowed just one goals in their last 7 home games in the Championship. Portsmouth have seveal injury concerns nd doubt that they can reverse their recent form where they have a win and 2 draws in their last 9 games. They have scored in just 4 of these 11 games, and have scord just once in their last 4 games. Like Reading to come out on top here as they look to finish up near the top of this table and get promoted into the EPL Season record: 123-154 (+11.43)

Blackpool @ 2.28 centrebet Derby have not won in their last 6 games as they have 2 draws and 4 losses, and have allowed goals in 5 of these 6 games. Scoring goals has been a problems for them of late, having scored in just 2 of these last 6 games, and though they may trouble Blackpool's defence, who have allowed goals in their last 9 Championship games, doubt that Derby can hold them out. Blackpool have also scored in each of their last 9 games, and on the road they have been very good of late, scoring at least two goals in 6 of their last 7 road games. They have won their last 3 away games and like them to add to it here.
Agree with the one here. Blackpool playing a good football, with pretty few threats upfront. Derby does not have the potential to be in the first half of the league, as I was saying months ago. Blackpool in addition needs the points, Derby not so much. AW @2,45 (local) Southampton - Ipswich Over @1,7 (local) Over 3,5 is a possibility too, but I am going the safer version. If somebody asked me: "Which teams would you ideally choose from this league to play an over on?" I would say S'ton and Ipswich. Great goal threat from the hosts and a goal machine Ipswich, in both ways. I would not be surprised if this finishes something like 5:2. The odd for over 6,5 in my local is 35! The third choice is West Ham @1,6 Low odd, not so great under home pressure, but big difference in quality. Last away game, Watford was horrible, 4:0 against C. Palace and all of the goals were a product of poor defending.

True. I wouldn't say this is a derby as such but it is a local contest. Midweek can spring surprises' date= especially in the Championship.
By now I've got the data to prove it. In Championship: dogs of 4.0 to 4.99 weekdays 9-4-12 (36% wins) weekends 22-13-36 (31% wins) dogs of 5.0 to 5.99 weekdays 1-4-5 (40% draws) weekends 6-11-25 (26% draws) dogs of better than 6.0 weekdays 3-3-9 (20%) weekends 4-4-12 (20%) This last one is the reason I stopped playing dogs of better than 6.0 a few months ago. As you can see, weekday results have been better for dogs of 4.0 to 5.99.

Re: Midweek > Championship > March 6th/7th Well, don't want to oppose all of you but considering that it is Tuesday night I will try a surprise with small stakes for a big win.After being deducted ten points Pompey badly need to win some if they are to continue at this level.Reading are flying now but every run no matter good or bad finishes.I just can't help but try this 5+ odds.Me registered at bet365 where Portsmouth to win is valued 6.00; Nottingham disappointed everyone with their performance this year but recently convinced winning 7 points in three games beating Birmingham away.Doncaster are helpless bottom play poor especially away and sold what decent players they had.So back inform Nottingham 1.72 bet365. Southampton are pretty strong at home scoring 2.17 goals per game averagely.Lambert is unstoppable.Ipswich have a very shaky defense - the worst in the league while attack is quite decent.Most bookmakers offer odds down to 1.6 for over 2.5.This still has value given that the reversed fixture ended 2:5.Over 2.5 1.60 with bet365 big stakes (probably the strongest bet at this coupon).:hope

This last one is the reason I stopped playing dogs of better than 6.0 a few months ago. As you can see, weekday results have been better for dogs of 4.0 to 5.99.
I'm changing my mind slightly... we were supposed to be bringing in this striker on loan who is apparently more of a goalscorer than we have already at our disposal. Predictable it hasn't happened. Unsurprising considering we can't afford to pay anyone and still owe tens of millions of pounds anyway, some to various league clubs. I'm struggling to see how we will create enough away from home.

Re: Midweek > Championship > March 6th/7th Leeds vs Hull - Both To Score : Yes. 22/25 @ Betfair. We absolutely battered top of the table Southampton on Saturday and the team look brand new since Warnock took over. The defence has improved in a short amount of time and I imagine Warnock will be adapting our play to all out attack for this game, after Saturday's disappointment. Hull will be up for this as usual as they see it as a massive game and always seem to score against us.

Re: Midweek > Championship > March 6th/7th West Ham vs Watford =1 (1.53) bet365 stakes 7/10 West Ham position 2° points 64 Watford position 17° points 43 Preview: West Ham: in doubt: Julien Faubert (midfielder 29/1); injured: John Carew (striker 15/2); goes back: Matt Taylor (midfielder 16/1). Watford: Injured: Martin Taylor (Defender 11/1), Stephen McGinn (midfielder 0/0), Ross Jenkins (midfielder 9/0), Gavin Massey (midfielder 3/0). The West Ham have a score in the house w9-d4-l3 goals scored 25 goals against 15 while Watford has a score out of the house w3-d6-l7 goals scored 12 goals against 24. The West Ham have won the last game away with a score of 0-2 against Cardiff and Watford has at home with a score of 3-2 against Burnley. The home team started this season with the sole aim to get back in the top flight, winning the game tonight balzerebbero always in first place with a game still to be recovered. The West Ham is in good shape, in the last 5 league matches recorded 3 wins and 2 draws. The Watford is the center of the standings 14 points away from the relegation zone. So far they have made ​​a disappointing and turbulent season and now since they have almost reached safety can start thinking about building a new team for next season. Eventually as the major reasons for the West Ham plus the significant absences in the visiting team think of an easy victory for the home team. Quote of the sign of 1 decline in many books. Carlton Cole is the leading scorer for West Ham with 9 goals. Marvin Sordell has made ​​8 for Watford FC. In the last 5 games with West Ham, which was playing at home, West Ham have won 3 times, they have matched 0 and Watford FC has won 2. The goal difference is 8-4 in favor of West Ham. :hope:hope:hope

Hull v Leeds Tuesday 6th March 19.45 I think Leeds look good value here at around 4.0. Hull are around 2.0. Hull are in better form and pretty strong at home. Leeds have a good record against Hull and will doubtless take a lot of fans there (yes folks, it's a local derby). According to Skysports and the BBC, Leeds were unlucky to lose 1-0 at home to Southampton on Saturday. This is just the sort of game which will give new Leeds manager Neil Warnock his first win. I reckon Leeds' price should be a fair bit lower than 4.0 - say around 3.0. Leeds AH 0 2.85 Bet365
Result: Hull 0 Leeds 0 Void (stake returned) Apparently Hull dominated this one, and Leeds' goalkeeper made a lot of good saves - http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/hull-city-v-leeds-united-ace-lonergan-saves-whites-from-defeat-1-4317757# I thought Leeds would threaten more after reading about their attack looking good against Southampton on Saturday. Pleased I went with the 2-way DNB bet and happy that at least I backed the longer odds team here.