Ligue 2 - 2-5 March

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Friday 2 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]AC Arles-Avignon v Angers SCO (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]En Avant Guingamp v Amiens SC (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.88[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]FC Metz v Clermont Foot (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.24[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]LB Châteauroux v Stade Reims (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.32[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Le Mans FC v Istres (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.53[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]SC Bastia v US Boulogne (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Stade Lavallois v RC Lens (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Tours v Troyes AC (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]CS Sedan Ardennes v AS Monaco (19:20 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Monday 5 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]FC Nantes v Le Havre AC (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 - 2-5 March Bastia vs Boulogne = 1 (1.50) Totosì stake 7/10 Bastia position 1° points 46 Boulogne position 18° points 25 Preview: Bastia: Injured: Sadio Diallo (striker 19/6), Salim Moizini (midfielder 13/0); go back: Toifilou Maoulida (striker 18/9), Mary Maka (Defender 12/0). Bastia has a score in-house w8-d4-l0 goals scored 27 goals against 10 while Boulogne has a score out of the house w2-d5-l5 goals scored 12 goals against 15. Bastia is in great shape, is looking for direct promotion to Ligue 1. They are playing a very attacking football which is rare in Ligue 2. Are from 5 consecutive wins at home, is the only team that has not lost at home has the best attack of the league with 40 goals in 25 games. The Boulogne in the relegation zone, in the last 7 games in a row suffered 5 defeats. Overwhelming superiority of the home team, then the poor will not escape Boulogne and the streak will continue. Quote of the sign of a decline in many books. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Ligue 2 - 2-5 March Sedan vs Monaco = 1 (2.00) bet365 stake 5/10 Sedan position 5° points 37 Monaco position 19° points 23 Preview: Sedan: in doubt: Abdullah Kassim (Defender 18/0). Monaco: Injured: Adriano (Defender 14/0), Appiah (Defender 13/0), Chabbert (goalkeeper 5/0), Ferblantier (defender 0/0), Germain (midfielder 24/7), Kurzawa (defender 4/0), Yatabaré (midfielder 9/1). The Sedan has a score in the house w5-d3-l4 goals scored 16 goals against 14, while the Monaco has a score out of the house w2-d4-l5 goals scored 11 goals against 19. The Sedan has won the last league game played outside the house with a score of 1-2 against Reims while Monaco has won the last league game played at home with a score of 2-1 against Laval. The sedan has won against Monaco in Cup in July with a score of 4-1 and tied it round with a score of 2-2. The Monaco is located in the middle of the fight for relegation, I think it's a team in disarray in its ranks, and tonight will miss very important players, so I think it would benefit the Sedan. Quote of the sign of a decline in many books. Sedan has played 4 home games without a win in a row. Nicolas Fauvergue Sedan is the leading scorer with 8 goals. Valere Germain has made ​​7 to Monaco. In the last 7 games at home playing with Sedan, Sedan has won 3 times, they have matched 2 and Monaco has won 2. The goal difference is 9-6 in favor of Sedan. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Ligue 2 - 2-5 March Bonjour tout le monde ... Here are my selections for tonight's matches. - Bastia -1AH (v Boulogne at Stade Furiani) @ 1.88 with 188bet (6pts) Very rarely do I take a -1 handicap in this league but tonight seems like the right time to do it. Bastia are flying. They have opened up a gap at the top of Ligue 2 with some impressive wins over Reims and Monaco and I fully expect them to kick on now. Only Saidou Diallo is missing for them tonight - apart from that, their squad is in good nick. Goals shouldn't dry up with Whabi Khazri, Yassin El Azzouzi and Toifilou Maoulida also in good form. At home, they are backed by a partisan home crowd and I expect that to give them momentum. Their home record is W8 D4 L0 and that speaks volumes for the way they play. Boulogne are on a sticky wicket at the moment. A home defeat last week plunges them closer to the drop zone and they lack a lot of steel and character in key areas. The goals of Alexis Allart have dried up too, which leaves them in a precarious position. They are poor on the road (W2 D5 L5) and with a massive journey down from the north, I expect them to get a bit of a pasting by the league leaders. - Arles 0AH (v Angers at Parc des Sports) @ 1.98 with 188bet (5pts) Think this is the right time to be backing Arles. They've hit a nice bit of form in their bid to escape the drop, with a two good home wins and a draw at Lens elevating their position. Their resurgence is down to a cluster of decent loan signings which, quite simply, have made them a better side. The big impact has come from Mohamed Yattara, a livewire striker with an eye to goal. There's little doubt their form will dip at some point but I fancy them to take the points from Angers, and full draw cover offers fine value. They are both perched above the drop zone so neither will want to lose, which is why the cover is essential, but Angers' form has been scratchy recently. They concede too many soft goals and Gaetan Charbonnier hasn't been as prolific as usual. Full cover on the hosts represents fine value so I'm keen to play them. - Istres +0.25AH (v Le Mans at MMArena) @ 2.02 with 188bet (5pts) No doubt that Le Mans have improved under Denis Zanko, but Istres shouldn't be this big tonight. Le Mans are a choppy side riddled with youngsters and I think Istres have a very good chance of taking something here. Bar Bastia, they are possibly the form side in this division. Jose Pasqualetti has got a perfect blend with some old heads like Nassim Akrour and youngsters such as Nicolas de Preville and Riad Nouri. Their away form has been good recently, with points taken at Sedan and Chateauroux, and I think they'll prove awkward opponents for Le Mans, who seem to toil when forced to make the play in front of their own fans. - Laval -0.25AH (v Lens at Stade Francis Le Basser) @ 2.12 with 188bet (4pts) Lens haven't lost this year but think this could be the night to oppose them. Laval are one of the best home sides with their atmospheric Francis Le Basser stadium and I fancy them to turn les sang et or over. Fabrice Levrat returns to the side along with defender Lindsay Rose, who are key components of this side. That will make them much tougher to break down. Julien Viale and Ghislain Gimbert are still in very good form and are capable of scoring. They are a threat all over the pitch, and more importantly seem to have a little more spirit than their visitors. I won't lie - I have a soft spot for Lens. They are a Ligue 1 club and they shouldn't be in this mess with the fanbase they have. The sad fact is that the players haven't been performing. They have a number of youngsters such as Geoffrey Kondogbia and William Remy who will be good in time, but aren't ready for this league. I always baulk against going a club of this size but Laval have won seven out of 12 home games and should be a lot shorter to win this one tonight. - Tours -0.25AH (v Troyes at Stade de la Vallee du Cher) @ 2.00 with 188bet (4pts) Big match tonight for these two. Both will have one eye on promotion and I'm more than happy to go with the hosts tonight. Despite Troyes' win over Sedan away, their form on the road is dire (W2 D5 L5) and that ultimately could be what keeps them from going up. Tours are possibly one of the best home sides in the league. They are very offensive and goals in them with Jeremy Blayac in particular a real threat. Where I think they might get some joy is in the air - Blayac is very physical and should get joy out of Stephane Drouin and Matthieu Saunier. Once again, good value on the hosts with half draw cover. :hope

Re: Ligue 2 - 2-5 March Chateauroux v Reims Peaceful outcome that suits both teams. In this game, I think it is just a bad peace is better than a good war. Chateauroux has long been settled in the French second division. The team acts differently from season to season. In past years, could see how the team is struggling desperately for a place in the division, and this year the club has more confidence and a strong middle peasants. With a more streamlined than the game and the selection of players, the team almost managed to solve the main problem and stay in the league. Chateauroux is now in the table in the middle. Ninth place, which is ahead of the relegation zone in the fatal nine points and behind the band hopes to seven. Agree that the situation is very good, allowing control of the situation in the division and bring calm to the end of the season. The hosts are gaining their points at home, winning half the games, but now a rival is not easy, but one of the leaders. Reims - this is a classic representative of French football, this team starts to climb into the sky-high. Reims is trying to hold championship schedule: home - a victory away - a draw. If the first is OK, because in his field the club won nine games of 11, then on the road is not so simple. I think that it is aware of Reims, and in today's game against a very strong Chateauroux full attention paid to the protection of its gates. Risking both makes no sense. Chateauroux tie suit 100%, and Reims is well aware that if you reveal the midfield, you cant get anything. So, the point for the guests will be quite an excellent result, since they're coming after shock home defeat. I'll follow my instincts, do the best I can on this one. I do follow my instincts sometimes, thats all I have to go by because I do not have a greal deal of experience I dont have a great deal of knowledge on this French (2nd division).Play my part, so be it a .. Draw - logical outcome. At 3.10 with Bet365, number one bookie from Europe Ich liebe smilies

post-52192-14429283745342_thumb.gif

Re: Ligue 2 - 2-5 March

Chateauroux v Reims I'll follow my instincts, do the best I can on this one. I do follow my instincts sometimes, thats all I have to go by because I do not have a greal deal of experience I dont have a great deal of knowledge on this French (2nd division).Play my part, so be it a .. Draw - logical outcome. At 3.10 with Bet365, number one bookie from Europe
Nice instincts bro :) i follow all your bets.

Re: Ligue 2 - 2-5 March Nantes vs Le Havre Home side is set to win after getting a godo draw that compensate soemhow the previous draw with Metz, from home. Le Havre found the win against Guingamp, but away they are bot in the same form. Nantes conceded just 8 goals, while Le Havre scored just 9 times away. Nantes are having 8 wins and 2 draws in 12 games home! Expect a win for the Canaries @ 1.95 with William Hill