** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - League Series Grand Final Mon 2nd April

morlspin

PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - League Series Grand Final Mon 2nd April  

1. 1.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - Freeroll and League Series - Freeroll on 27th F

Good game all. Well played those on the final table:clap:clap
Especially that guy who was HU. Who was that guy? ;) Thanks for holding the game Punters Lounge!! Looking forward to playing the rest of the league with you all. Anyone know if they have player-to-player transfers on StanJames? If so, do you know the details about them (I'm hoping to be able to transfer some bucks to my partner > 'breezy123'... was bummed she didn't get ITM in the freeroll :( .. wanted her to win more than myself). I actually kinda liked the software (microgaming). It reminded me of a time a short while after just getting started out online when I used to play a bit on DoylesRoom (thought their move off of microgaming was the first bad one in a long line of many)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - Freeroll and League Series - Freeroll on 27th F Not sure about p2p transfers on stans, I don't think so. Thanks for the freeroll PL and Stans and good luck in the league everyone! Prima used to be the best network with the biggest games, PA and Durrrr used to play there back in the day!

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - League Series Leg 1 Monday 5th March Well done Stevie.:clap Was certainly an epic 3-handed battle. Well done to the 4 H's too - Hop, Hel, Hen and Haich. :lol League table posted. I'm missing a few PL names - can the owners of the following aliases please post to confirm who they are. [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 153]stansibran[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]lysith[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]bubico[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]gumakos[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl67]justme15[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - League Series Leg 2 Monday 12th March Thanks for the league. gumakos is my nick. Congrats to yesterday's winners, I played way too passive to be able to achieve something, massive multitabling kills my game too often...

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Poker - League Series Leg 2 Monday 12th March Well played Ste :clap and to the other cashers too :clap Things learned last night:

• According to Bart, Avongirl has big balls - he has seen the proof
  • teaulc weighs a ton and his farts stink

• DaMatrix likes his men to wear pink