Personal Bests

mniXo

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Personal Bests My personal best is the £1,070 GUKPT m/e package (circa $1600) won via the PL Leagues in March 2011 and repeated (I'm a luckbox) in April 2011 or just $750 if you need the biggest actual monetry cash which was in a $10k affiliate Freeroll (can pull out details if required). Have just won 2x separate live packages tonight (a first for me in a single evening), but much smaller in value.

Re: Personal Bests

My personal best is the £1,070 GUKPT m/e package (circa $1600) won via the PL Leagues in March 2011 and repeated (I'm a luckbox) in April 2011 or just $750 if you need the biggest actual monetry cash which was in a $10k affiliate Freeroll (can pull out details if required). Have just won 2x separate live packages tonight (a first for me in a single evening), but much smaller in value.
updated :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Personal Bests You can add mine for a recent $175 2nd place on Paddys Freddie May Bounty ($125 place + $50 bounty) . Ive won more on Ladbrokes (approx $400) but that was some time ago and cannot remember the details. Very poor in comparison to some of these PBs on here. Work to be done!

You can add mine for a recent $175 2nd place on Paddys Freddie May Bounty ($125 place + $50 bounty) . Ive won more on Ladbrokes (approx $400) but that was some time ago and cannot remember the details. Very poor in comparison to some of these PBs on here. Work to be done!
updated :ok

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: Personal Bests Screenshot is here -> http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/133062-Poker-sat-wins-for-Sept-only-please?p=2212561&highlight=#post2212561

I guess i had better update mine. Forgot that this included packages and was in $s. I have won a £162.50 satellite token = $261.35 Finished 1st from 15 in a GUKPT rebuy statellite from a $22 token i had originally won from a freeroll.

I guess i had better update mine. Forgot that this included packages and was in $s. I have won a £162.50 satellite token = $261.35 Finished 1st from 15 in a GUKPT rebuy statellite from a $22 token i had originally won from a freeroll.
UPDATED :ok

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...