** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Personal Bests

mniXo

Re: Personal Bests And to add to that - there's a huge wealth of brilliant players who havent hit their big score yet (but keep the faith, you will get what you deserve ;)) It's really shocking how some of the, indisputable, best players on the forum are so low in this!

Re: Personal Bests

Its when you look through this that you realise just what awesome results this forum have had - especially given that a huge proportion of these prizes were won through freerolls and micro stakes :loon :clap :clap :clap
agree totally. good job though in doing this mnixo :clap

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Personal Bests

97c4_268_ucg7e.pngUploaded at Picoodle.com 888 5/858 30k Thursday challenge R&A I won double this about three years ago but I can't remember where or what and obviously this is my best score since I started posting here. I decided to take a shot tonight and thought sod the (meagre) bankroll for once :ok
UPDATED :ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...