Serie B - 27/28 January

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 January 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Juve Stabia v Crotone (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Pescara v Modena (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 January 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AlbinoLeffe v Bari (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.74 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.98 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Empoli v Brescia (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.82 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.88 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grosseto v Reggina (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gubbio v Sampdoria (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nocerina v Livorno (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Padova v Cittadella (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.78 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sassuolo v Hellas Verona (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Varese v Torino (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vicenza v Ascoli (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie B - 27/28 January Empoli - Brescia I will again back Brescia, after new coach Calori arrived a lot has changed, Brescias defence which was leaking goals has now been untouched in last four games and overall, Brescia started playing some excellent football. In last game they should have won it with far more than 2-0. Caldirola which was added to their defence brough stability and in attack El Kadourri and Jonathas partnership is excellent. No bigger problems for them with missings, Vass is out due to ban, while three players worked a differentiated regime this week, so i doubt they will play (Feczesin, Martinez and Salamon). Empoli in trouble, in last game that i saw, they were totally overplayed by Pescara and again dissapointed fans (who btw, organized protests in their training camp). Tavano who is their by far best player, best scorer, is out, also banned are imp. defenders Gozegno and Tonelli - Busce returns in defence that will make this a bit better, imp. midf. Valdifiorri by his own words seems that wont play just yet. According to what i have seen from these two teams in latest games, and also off field performances and also team news, Brescia should be at least on -0.25 here. Hence odds are value and i will take them as early as today. Brescia 0 @ 1.99 sbobet

Re: Serie B - 27/28 January Nocerina - Livorno Coach Autieri returns to Nocerina, that means back to 3-4-3 formation which probalby will not work too well for worst defensive team in league. And that 3 man defence will probably consist of two new signings Rea and Giuliatto. Good for the bet is that Nocerina brought in midf. Roberto Ramirez Merino (29 yo), who will surely play and add quality to their midfield. Livorno, probably again 4-4-2, Madonna two times in a row with that formation, also against Sampdoria and with Paulinho who is in form lately - remember his goals for Sorrento last season - he stopped at 24 and now scored two in a row. No major missings at both teams, Nocerina have quite few new men and again crazy coach Autieri, i believe line should be set on 2.5 with that odds. over 2.25 @ 1.97 sbobet

Re: Serie B - 27/28 January Juve Stabia - Crotone Juve Stabia despite loosing last game against Verona, played a good game, they were unlucky as penalty appeal for a foul was not given to them, they created a lot, dod not hide against Verona and 2-0 scoreline do not show the real picture, probably 1-1 draw should have been much more fair. Crotone is playing badly, saw their games and they dont create anything, dont posess creativity or quality of strikers and cant presure teams, with 4 losses on trot they have now changed a coach and installed youth coach Drago. The question is, can he have immediate impact on teams performance, and i believe that answer is no, especially not against Juve Stabia. Crotone misses two imp. defenders in this game Abruzzese and Checcuci and two sttackers Djuric and Caccavallo. Juve Stabia misses injured Zito and he is important, plus defender Molianr and Mbakongu attacker. Still i do believe JS can live without all those players Good for the bet is the fact tha Juve uses artificial -synthetic pitch and that usually gives some edge to the teams that are used of playing on that surface. Odds have just went up, probably because of coach change factor, but still quality differce is so big, that Crootne might have to wait few rounds to get positive result. Juve Stabia -0.5 @ 1.99 sbobet

Re: Serie B - 27/28 January

Juve Stabia - Crotone Juve Stabia despite loosing last game against Verona, played a good game, they were unlucky as penalty appeal for a foul was not given to them, they created a lot, dod not hide against Verona and 2-0 scoreline do not show the real picture, probably 1-1 draw should have been much more fair. Crotone is playing badly, saw their games and they dont create anything, dont posess creativity or quality of strikers and cant presure teams, with 4 losses on trot they have now changed a coach and installed youth coach Drago. The question is, can he have immediate impact on teams performance, and i believe that answer is no, especially not against Juve Stabia. Crotone misses two imp. defenders in this game Abruzzese and Checcuci and two sttackers Djuric and Caccavallo. Juve Stabia misses injured Zito and he is important, plus defender Molianr and Mbakongu attacker. Still i do believe JS can live without all those players Good for the bet is the fact tha Juve uses artificial -synthetic pitch and that usually gives some edge to the teams that are used of playing on that surface. Odds have just went up, probably because of coach change factor, but still quality differce is so big, that Crootne might have to wait few rounds to get positive result. Juve Stabia -0.5 @ 1.99 sbobet
Also confirmed that second CD Scognamiglio will not play beacuse of injury. That means Juve are missing both regular CD. If you followed, you might cover the bet with +0.5 on Crotone. I am sticking with my choice, as Juve did play without both regular CD against Empoli and did not allow much. With Crotone limited when going upfron, I do feel this game could be a bit compared to it. Also i like over 2.25 in this one, but again, Crotone is so weak when going forward and i dont trust them at all. They are able to score from outside the box (did so in last two occasions) and really have no quality wingers on creative midfielders. Anyway, just a bit of update i still believe in my pick and will stick to it.

How about the Pescara vs Modena game? I think Pescara win, how about you guys?
You would think it as a straightforward win for Pescara but Serie B likes to throw up bannana skins sometimes and this match could be dangerous. Modena got a morale boosting win at Bari last weekend and although I don't really rate them there is a danger that their new coach is starting to make his mark and improve their fortunes (note: I didn't see the game so I don't know if it was a deserved victory). Pescara are ofcourse a fantastic team at this level, they beat Empoli by a two goal margin without Immobile at the weekend and could soon replace Torino in those automatic places. Having said that the best current price for them to beat Modena is 8/13 and that doesn't really appeal to me, I don't really see any value in it at present but that's because I don't like taking short priced favourites, there's no such thing as easy money in this business.

You would think it as a straightforward win for Pescara but Serie B likes to throw up bannana skins sometimes and this match could be dangerous. Modena got a morale boosting win at Bari last weekend and although I don't really rate them there is a danger that their new coach is starting to make his mark and improve their fortunes (note: I didn't see the game so I don't know if it was a deserved victory). Pescara are ofcourse a fantastic team at this level' date=' they beat Empoli by a two goal margin without Immobile at the weekend and could soon replace Torino in those automatic places. Having said that the best current price for them to beat Modena is 8/13 and that doesn't really appeal to me, I don't really see any value in it at present but that's because I don't like taking short priced favourites, there's no such thing as easy money in this business.[/quote'] I do agree that Pescara should win, but after initial odds (-0.75 @ 1.89) had fallen in few hours, Phantom has clearly given good advice that there is not much value in such short odds. -1 ah is still priced over evens, but some weeks ago, one of members here in PL, presented us with interesting statisctical numbers, of how the big favourites do in that cases. Look the thread from three weeks ago, it was game Torino - Albinoleffe then i believe. But yes, Pescara have best scorer Immobile back and should win it. Still waiting for confirmed team news to decide if to play it pre game or to wait (probably) for in game betting.

I do agree that Pescara should win, but after initial odds (-0.75 @ 1.89) had fallen in few hours, Phantom has clearly given good advice that there is not much value in such short odds. -1 ah is still priced over evens, but some weeks ago, one of members here in PL, presented us with interesting statisctical numbers, of how the big favourites do in that cases. Look the thread from three weeks ago, it was game Torino - Albinoleffe then i believe. But yes, Pescara have best scorer Immobile back and should win it. Still waiting for confirmed team news to decide if to play it pre game or to wait (probably) for in game betting.
Hi mate, how about over 3 goals @ 1.85 I think Modena will be able to score at least 1 here, in the last 5 travels, they scored at least 1 goal in every game. And now Pescara is simply scoring at will and they always score goal/goals in all of their league matches so far. My only worry, is H2H between these 2 favors under 3.

Hi mate' date=' how about over 3 goals @ 1.85 I think Modena will be able to score at least 1 here, in the last 5 travels, they scored at least 1 goal in every game. And now Pescara is simply scoring at will and they always score goal/goals in all of their league matches so far. My only worry, is H2H between these 2 favors under 3.[/quote'] It could be, but again, all value gone on overs, aswell -1 ah is now low @1.94. As said before, live betting only option, if you dont mind going on low odds, both HW and overs look good. But, often this kind of games can go completely wrong. I doubt this one will, as Pescara is really performing well, but i got to say Modena is in up trend lately.

It could be' date=' but again, all value gone on overs, aswell -1 ah is now low @1.94. As said before, live betting only option, if you dont mind going on low odds, both HW and overs look good. But, often this kind of games can go completely wrong. I doubt this one will, as Pescara is really performing well, but i got to say Modena is in up trend lately.[/quote'] Tnx mate, may be i will take for combo

Re: Serie B - 27/28 January Juve Stabia vs Crotone Home side played at home 11 matches and 6 of them were ended with 2-3 goals. Crotone played 11 matches away and 8 of these have ended with 2-3 goals. 3 out of 7 matches between these two have ended with 2-3 goals. I think that these teams can stay inside these limits: Juve Stabia has 3 out of last 5 matches inside, while Crotone has 5 out of last 5 matches. 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Serie B - 27/28 January Pescara vs Modena This is a good match to bet on and I studied many type of bets here. The latest results of Modena attract my eyes and this team is going to offer a good opposition to Pescara. They have scored in every of the last 4 games away. Pescara is a goal scoring machine. But rarely a match of Modena away went over 3 goals. usually they are there 2-3 goals. Pescara is like Zeman's career philosophy: attacking, no matter what. Expect 2-3 goals in this one @ 2.1 with bet365

Re: Serie B - 27/28 January Pescara - Modena I will probably wait for this one to be avaiable on live betting, but then the problem is i cant express my opinion about the game, hence im posting it as a pre-game bet Probably no need to talk long about it: Zeman plays 4-3-3 if it is his team is playing Crotone or Juventus, Immibile is back from ban - their best scorer and quality player indeed. Modena after Cuttolo take over getting better, playing more offensivelly and not parking the bus, also saw in one interview with Modena player, that they wont play D today. Last game, Modena did play 4-4-1-1, but that was due to missing of best scorer Greco and injury to newly bought Ardemagni, today surely again beloved 4-3-1-2 with named players in attack and De Gennaro (good player, Milan youth if i remember correctly) in fantasista role. So only stats looking, Modena scoring, even against better defensive teams as Pescara is, that is due to their stlye, no need to loose words for Pescara, Immibille, Maniero, Sansovini and Insigne always ready to score goals. No injuries/bans that could interfere with the bet, but again it might be wise to wait for live betting. over 3 @1.94 Pinnacle

Re: Serie B - 27/28 January My 2.5-year database of large public favorites has shown time and again that the -1 hcp at home in Serie B is a very poor bet. The favorites in this situation have gone 4-11 with 5 wins by exactly 1 goal (push). This season there have been just three games, with the dogs covering two: Sampdoria 6, Gubbio 0 (9/11); Brescia 2, Gubbio 2 (10/5); Torino 0, Albinoleffe 0 (1/6). Added to which, Modena have won all three games H2H since Pescara re-promoted (Pescara have won two of nine historically against Modena), and Modena's current form is pretty good...2-2-1. Modena lost three of its first four away games by 2+ goals, but have gone 2-5-1 on away since, with the lone loss by 1 goal. Pescara have won their last three, home and away, by 2+ goals. That run is likely to end today. Modena +1 @ 2.16.

Re: Serie B - 27/28 January Padova - Cittadella notice that as last one (Pescara overs, that i took live, with a bit worse odds (1.92) as pre game, due to Modenas defender Rullo injury in opening minutes) is also meant for a little advenutre with live bet, as odds are not value right now. So, to the pick, i was impressed with Padova last time, they overruned Reggina and won 4-1, especially Ruopolo was magnificent in that game, for this one, Padova have no major problems, Osuji and Milanetto are out, but replacable easily, even better is that padova just added very goood midfielder Bentivolgio to the squad and i do believe the improved overall quality and are more competitve to push for promotion. Especially Padova attack is strong, with mentioned Ruopolo, Caccia, Coutolo and talented Hallenious Citadellas game plan could easily be undone. Guest are typical home team and in away games the will sit and wait for chances, in alst home game vs. Torino, they were sooo lucky, as whole Torino attack missed some 3 or 4 easy chances, new boy Meggiorini had two glorious goals on his hand, but failed. I doubt, Citadella can resist 90 minutes of Padovas play, hence i do believe padova will get this one. No big problems for guests today in setting up the team. Padova -0.75 @1.95 sbobet

Re: Serie B - 27/28 January From other i do like: Sampdoria -0.25 @ 1.78 - will wait for it with live betting for odds to raise, would like some 1.93 for that one. Reason is, that Sampa is complete, excellent striker (for B level) came, namely Eder and that is great addition. Gubbio, misses two, but overall i see Sampdoria as a better team in this matchup. goals in Grosseto - Reggiana, again livebetting option the only way to go for me. Reggina, again with 3 man defence,which is leaking goals as rain, Grosseto misses best striker - he is a doubt, hence the only reason i want to see how teams play before making any bet Sassuolo - Verona - Halfredsson is out, and he is important for Verona, but its a big game, doubt is how team will risk it, still home team has advantage and odds over even are good for taking, i still want to see in game action to pull a trigger. good luck

Brescia 0 @ 1.99 sbobet 2-0 Nocerina - Livorno over 2.25 @ 1.97 sbobet 2-2 Juve Stabia -0.5 @ 1.99 sbobet 2-2 Pescara - Modena over 3 @1.94 Pinnacle 3-1 Padova -0.75 @1.95 sbobet 1-0
You make this league look easy Azzurini, I didn't go for anything on this coupon but I'm a bit annoyed I didn't take Ascoli +0.50 at Vicenza as I didn't think they'd get beat today. Full set of games on Tuesday night and some interesting matches to boot, I will be interested to hear your thoughts on those.