Serie A - 28/29 January

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 January 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Catania v Parma (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Juventus v Udinese (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.74 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.63 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 29 January 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fiorentina v Siena (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.81 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AS Roma v Bologna (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.58 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cesena v Atalanta (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.64 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chievo v Lazio (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Genoa v Napoli (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.36 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lecce v Internazionale (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Palermo v Novara (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.76 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AC Milan v Cagliari (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A - 28/29 January My initial thought is that Juventus is being overpriced against Udinese. They are currently 1.66 at Bet365 and may get shorter. They are still unbeaten but when Udinese decide that a draw is a good result, they are a tough team to beat. There is some team news to consider, but nothing major. Hopefully Juve continue to shorten, though it wont be by much more. It's only Wednesday so there may be some developments with this one. Not much else grabs me on this card. Atalanta perhaps, but I am not sure. Goals in Genoa-Napoli could be a good look.

Re: Serie A - 28/29 January Quite few likes for me on this card, but team news again crucial...for now i already posted yesterday, but moderator did not move it...so to ease his work a bit: Palermo - Novara probably no need to explain long why i decided for this one. Firstly value, giving odds over evens for overs in Palermo or/and Novara game is crazy. Both are bad at defending, Novara surely not with defence of Serie A standards (Palermo also not far away in terms of quality). In their last respective games, both got 3 goals, Palermo even socred five in excellent atatckign dispaly against Genoa, while Novara lost deservedly with 0-3 at home to Milan injuries wont play major role here, thats why i am brave enough to take it that early. Palermo will again attack, and again they will hav problems at back, Novara, so far behind on table, that they have nothing to loose, so probably they wont hide aswell. With quality signings for Novara they will posses more threat to opponents. They brought in Mascara, great player for me, vision and scoring of quality and also poacher Caracciolo. - and Novara did again forget about defence which averages 2 goals per game. Palermo on other hand best home team (by goal scored) 22 of 24 goals they scored in their ground So overs here for me. over 2.5 @ 2.04 sbobet

Re: Serie A - 28/29 January Let's see now..I see definetely some value in betting the home team in Palermo-Novara and Milan-Cagliari.Palermo scores and concedes a lot of goals.At home Palermo have scored 22 goals in 9 maches-around 2.5 at mach and concedes 1.3 at match.When Away from home concedes about 2 goals at match and they are the worst visiting team.Novara have no idea what they are doing in Serie A and the are in the relegation zone.I think the home factor will decide the match in favour of Palermo.Strenght-9/10 Milan is just after Juventus 1 point behind them.Last match they won at their visit against Novara.They created a lot of chances.Robinho-Zlatan look unstoppable.Milan is at very good streak winning 4 of their last 5 matches.Cagliari is a strange team.Sometimes they get a result against strong team and then lose against weaker sides.. They lost they visitation against Chievo and then get a result against Juventus for example.MIlan plays very attractive football and always manage to grab the win against Cagliari.They won last 7 matches at home against Cagliari.I think this one wont be a different one and expect a home win.Cagliari is without Sebastian Eriksson,Nene and Rui Sampaio.Cassano,Gattuso,Yepes,Abbiati,Strasser,Flamini,Pato and Aquilani are ouf for Milan.Anyway they will play something like Amelia, van Bommel, Mexes, Ibrahimovic, Abate ,Nocerino, Ambrosini ,Emanuelson, Silva, Robinho, Antonini.It is pretty enough to win against Cagliari especially at home and with that kind of tradition.

Re: Serie A - 28/29 January Milan - Cagliari Kind of hard going against Milan in their current form, but lots of edges for this bet: Last time they met, Milan won 2-0 in Cagliari, but lets not forget no Astori and Conti then, and also Cagliari did not play badly at all, deserved probably more as 2 goal defeat then. Also Boateng in lineup in that game for Milan and he misses on sunday – very big miss for AC Milans play. Cagliari was active in transfer window, brought in two good players – Dessena who already played 3 for them and attacker Pinilla from Palermo. And i have to add that attack is by far Palermos weak point, so Chilean will be very useful addition. Milan played a Cup game in midweek, and while rotation was present, there were still loads of playing time for two oldies Van Bommel and Seedorf, if we look that Milan plays in midweek against Lazio, then again i do see some rotation on sunday, Cagliari on other hand fresh and prepared for big game. Cagliari, unbeaten now in last three games, impressive at Juve, where they got valuable point. They have no injury worries and i do believe this hcp is probably to big, even for Milan, Cagliari very solid, organized and balanced team and i dont see easy game for AC on sunday. Cagliari +1.5 @ 1.86 sbobet

Re: Serie A - 28/29 January I echo the thoughts on Palermo goals. I'm not too sure whether to play the over or go with Palermo -1 or -1.5. I don't think anyone would be taking over 2.5 on the thought that Novara will score more than 1. A 2-1 home win would obviously bust the -1.5 while lifting the over 2.5. I'm not decided yet, but I do agree with goals in some respect in this one. I'm also just waiting for the Udinese +1 to move into 1.8/9 territory and strike. Udinese have lost on this line against a 'big' team only once this season while Juventus have only cleared it against a 'big' team once. Elsewhere I am considering fading Fiorentina in the derby. If Amauri makes it then I may reconsider because in theory he is the player they needed. I'm also considering Atalanta should Denis shake off his niggle. Without him I wouldn't touch them. I can also forsee goals in Genoa-Napoli. As always, any thoughts would be appreciated.

Re: Serie A - 28/29 January @ Azzurini. Do you think Pinilla will start this match for Cagliari? I think it is a good move on their part that will pay off, but will he play? Milan are usually very efficient in these matches against 'lesser' opponents. I don't see much room for manoeuvre in this match because although I wouldn't be confident taking Milan -1.5, I can see them rolling out one of their casual 2-0 wins. Hopefully not though.

Re: Serie A - 28/29 January

@ Azzurini. Do you think Pinilla will start this match for Cagliari? I think it is a good move on their part that will pay off, but will he play? Milan are usually very efficient in these matches against 'lesser' opponents. I don't see much room for manoeuvre in this match because although I wouldn't be confident taking Milan -1.5, I can see them rolling out one of their casual 2-0 wins. Hopefully not though.
To be honest, if he will or he wont start it probably does not matter a lot. My bias here is on Cagliari being stubborn and Milan being tired and probably not so motivated to do some ass kicking. I just love the fact Seedorf and VB are tired, Boateng out, so Cagliari might be on par in midfield, with Conti - Naingollan and Dessena they have very formidable midfield. Probably Ibras form only worry here

I echo the thoughts on Palermo goals. I'm not too sure whether to play the over or go with Palermo -1 or -1.5. I don't think anyone would be taking over 2.5 on the thought that Novara will score more than 1. A 2-1 home win would obviously bust the -1.5 while lifting the over 2.5. I'm not decided yet, but I do agree with goals in some respect in this one. I'm also just waiting for the Udinese +1 to move into 1.8/9 territory and strike. Udinese have lost on this line against a 'big' team only once this season while Juventus have only cleared it against a 'big' team once. Elsewhere I am considering fading Fiorentina in the derby. If Amauri makes it then I may reconsider because in theory he is the player they needed. I'm also considering Atalanta should Denis shake off his niggle. Without him I wouldn't touch them. I can also forsee goals in Genoa-Napoli. As always, any thoughts would be appreciated.
I do like also Palermo to win it, but i am sticking with overs, who already drifted from 2.04 which i took on monday, too 1.90s that are avaialble now. Fiorentina game, my thoughts exact, still remember his (Amauri) loan and how he exploded after being shit for whole season. Atalanta seems solid bet, but odds are probably set correctly and i doubt they can win it, smelling the draw there, Genoa game is unpredictable, but like your way of thinking, could be some goals there. But i do like the look of Parma on +0.5 hcp. Two even teams, Parma with some good investement, new coach Donadoni...i will take a deeper look at that game, also liked Bologna on +1.25, but they are missing some key players, but so does Roma...probably no bet there, Inter will probably win, Lecce missing some players, sold some...Chievo - Lazio..i have a feeling that Lazio will win this one, but Cup game, Chievo complete...hard to decide, despite i have a gut feeling (dont take it seriously too much) that Chievo will loose after missing some sitters and Lazio will score from their only real chance....

Re: Serie A - 28/29 January Juventus vs Udinese I think this is going to be a low scoring game for a number of reasons. Firstly, big games in Serie A with certain teams tend to be tight & low scoring affairs, with some exceptions of course. Secondly, they just played each other 5 weeks ago and the game ended 0-0 @ Udinese. Thirdly, looking at stats of both teams this season, Juventus have played 1 "big team" at home in Milan this season and the game ended 2-0. Overall, they've seen 5 Unders at home and 4 Overs. As for Udinese, they've seen 7 away games go Under and only 2 Over. As for their away games to big teams, they drew with Lazio 2-2, won 0-1 @ Inter, lost 2-0 @ Napoli, and drew 1-1 @ Milan. So 3 games went Under and 1 went Over. Lastly, these two teams have the best defenses in Serie A so far this season and Juventus have conceded only 2 goals in their past 7 league games. Going to take 2-1 as well just in case it does go Over, since this is the most likely score line for Over. Juventus vs Udinese Under 2.5 @ 1.86 Betfair Correct Score: 2-1 @ 9.2 Betfair

Juventus vs Udinese I think this is going to be a low scoring game for a number of reasons. Firstly, big games in Serie A with certain teams tend to be tight & low scoring affairs, with some exceptions of course. Secondly, they just played each other 5 weeks ago and the game ended 0-0 @ Udinese. Thirdly, looking at stats of both teams this season, Juventus have played 1 "big team" at home in Milan this season and the game ended 2-0. Overall, they've seen 5 Unders at home and 4 Overs. As for Udinese, they've seen 7 away games go Under and only 2 Over. As for their away games to big teams, they drew with Lazio 2-2, won 0-1 @ Inter, lost 2-0 @ Napoli, and drew 1-1 @ Milan. So 3 games went Under and 1 went Over. Lastly, these two teams have the best defenses in Serie A so far this season. Juventus vs Udinese Under 2.5 @ 1.86 Betfair
like the way you think this one through, just to add, the game you mentioned, Juve - ACM 2-0, even there, goals were scored in last minutes. One was mistake from defence of Milan, other total blunder from Abbiatti - already in added time. I think its a good bet you suggested and i will take a deeper look into it.

Re: Serie A - 28/29 January Fiorentina vs. Siena A big tuscan derby in this one. Both teams are similarly placed and with a win Siena can go level on points with their rivals. Of the two teams, Siena are probably in the better mindset at the moment. They played in the Coppa mid-week but raising their game for this derby should not be an issue. Fiorentina continue to stutter through their matches and the pressure has not eased on Delio Rossi. Amauri will not make the starting XI in this match given that he hasn't played a match since last season. Therefore the recent duo of Jovetic and Ljajic should lead the line again. Scoring goals will be the home sides main concern once again as they have been terrible at converting chances recently. The home side have their best XI starting in this match and will go out in their recent 3-5-2 formation. I still have defensive concerns for them as they are a light team and Natali holding a back 3 together is not the best option in my mind. There is no doubting that they need a positive result in this match - a loss would be very problematic given that the Ultra's have already caused a stir recently. Siena come into this match having reached the Semi's of the Coppa. Destro, one half of their striking duo, sent them through and they will be feeling very proud of themselves. Along with Calaio, Siena have a very decent partnership that is currently keeping them out of the drop zone. Siena do have goals in them and they try to play to that strength in a positive manner. Besides D'agostino, the rest of the team is very ordinary and they work hard for their points in this league. Their away form has quite simply been dire. They are winless and scoring goals has been a real problem for them on the road. Having said that they go into this derby in positive fashion and I am hoping that their road form can be somewhat overcome. I can't back Fiorentina while they lack a proper striker as Ljajic just doesn't cut it. Soem teams have the ability to play without such a forward, but not this team. It's a derby so both teams should be fired up, but at the quoted odds I can find some value in backing Siena to get a result. Unders is almost a given, but the odds reflect that so I'm not going there. Siena +0.5 - 2.025 - 2 points - Bet365 Palermo vs. Novara I'm with the other posters seeking goals in this match, but I have decided to go for Palermo on a handicap. The home side ran rampant over Genoa last week. They took full advantage of a dire Genoa D and 3 of their goals were from set-pieces. They did still manage to concede 3 themselves, so there is hope for Novara in some sense. There is still the feeling that Mutti is only ever one game away from being sacked and he should be seeking another comprehensive win in this one. Only Hernandez is missing so the same XI will be seen, except that Pisano will play RB instead of Munoz. Illicic will play behind Budan and Miccoli. Miccoli absolutely ran the show last week and Palermo are very reliant on him at the moment. Their style will not change, they are not that accomplished at keeping hold of the ball so another back and forth match is to be expected. They will create a lot of chances in this match and hopefully put some away. Rigoni behind Mascara and Caracciolo is not all that bad for the away side in terms of forward lines. They will have their opportunities to break on the home side and Rigoni will be key in crafting any potential opportunities. Paci returns to try and hold their back 3 in this one. Given their away record travelling to the Barbera should be daunting for this side. They are winless on the road and have been given their fair share of pastings this season. All in all they've been beaten on the -1.5 line 9 times and have particularly struggled against the better sides. Palermo away is indeed a tough tie in terms of Serie A and they have cleared the -1.5 line 5 times at home this season. Novara are the worst team in the league and so I'm backing them to clear it once more this weekend. Palermo -1 (EH) - 2.37 - 5 points Bet365

Re: Serie A - 28/29 January It looks like we have the solid team news for Juventus-Udinese now. The home side have called Marchisio and Pepe, but Vucinic hasn't made it. There is some speculation as to how Juventus will line up. They have played a 3-5-2 during matches before and it is speculated that they will match Udinese and start like that. Juve have struggled up front recently and it is also speculated that Borriello and Del Piero will play up front. I don't rate that at all. ADP is a legend and will be better at working in the tight spaces but he and Borriello are not a formidable partnership. It would mark a complete chance from their approach all season. It kind of makes sense in this match, but can they expect it to click right away? It is going to be cramped and tight which means that Borriello's touch is going to let him down time and again. He's a decent finisher but he is not suited to being outside the box. Anyway, it seems that Conte wants to match Udinese and try something different. Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio is a great midfield 3. Lichsteiner and Esti are good full-back options that will track back well. Bonucci at CB is worrying but I don't think Udinese will threaten that much to be honest. That is because Guidolin is coming for a draw in this match. Abdi is preferred to Floro Flores which means Di Natale is in for hard work. He is used to having to graft, but he should not expect too many chances tomorrow. Udinese need Abdi to hassle Pirlo which will leave Toto very isolated. Pasquale is not going to trouble Lichsteiner, and how much can Basta do on the right? Fernandes, Isla and Armero is a patchy CM. Armero is not suited to such a role because he loves to run into open space. A CM contained 6 players is going to be cramped and I think he may struggle. All 3 will hassle their opposites though so it will be hard to operate for Juve. Ferronetti, Danilo and Domizzi is a good trio and given the approach of the whole team, Udinese will be hard to break down. Udinese will try to break when they can but I see this as a real battle and the two teams may well cancel out one another. Juventus will control the match and try to pick out passes but I can't see this going over. The two played out a 0-0 a few weeks ago and I see a similar encounter this time round. A point away to Juve is a very credible result for Udinese. Juve will huff and puff but Udinese are very stubborn when they want to be. Their lack of attacking threat has swerved me away from the +1 line and towards Under 2.5. Under 2.5 goals - 1.75 - 6 points - Bet365. Correct Score (0-0) - 10.00 - 0.5 points - Bet365

Re: Serie A - 28/29 January The teams are in: Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Giaccherini, Estigarribia; Quagliarella, Matri Udinese (3-5-2): Handanovic; Ferronetti, Danilo, Domizzi; Basta, Isla, Fernandes, Armero, Pasquale; Abdi, Di Natale The front two of Juventus looks much better compared to Borriello and ADP. I still think the dynamics of the match will be the same. Udinese line up as expected.

Re: Serie A - 28/29 January Genoa vs Napoli Genoa is playing good football, but their defensive is something laughable. Napoli is also laughable for their non existing away performances, but I decided to give them another chance. I think this time they are going to get that win that can lift them a bit in stats, towards the wanted positions! Constant, Antonelli, Dainelli, Veloso, Bovo, Rossi are all out from Genoa, while Napoli has no injuries or suspensions! It's been a long time since an away win for them, so expect them to win this match! Napoli -0.25 AH @ 1.96 with Pinnacle Sports Chievo vs Lazio Imagine what non value is here, in Serie A, if Thereau is in the first XI for a team that is placed in the first 10 positions of the League. This guy played for Steaua Bucharest and ... Anyway, Chievo will face a tough game this time on their venue where they had good results. Lazio is not doing great and will have to win a match here after 2 defeats in Milano. No problem for CHievo with injured. suspended players, while Lazio will play upfront with Ledesma, Hernanes, Klose and Rocchi. Lazio 0 AH @ 1.76 with betsson Cesena vs Atalanta Cesena with Mutu upfront should take maximum from this meeting if they want to stay in Serie A in the future. They wona agisnt Novara and been humiliated by Roma. Atalanta is yet to score this year playing against some powerful teams in the Series. Expect Cesena to use the home advantage as they look much more determined and much more in form! Besides, at home they are tough to be defeated. home 0 AH @ 1.85 with Stan James

Re: Serie A - 28/29 January Lecce vs Inter – Inter to win 1.75 at Victor Chandler (2.5 units) I was looking at this yesterday and the price was 1.62. I was deliberating whether to take the risk but seeing as the price seems to have risen overnight its help make my mind up for me. Inter are on a great run of form now, and all the issues that continued to show in the early days of Ranieri’s reign seemed to have been ironed out. The defence seems to have managed to restore its confidence, with 5 clean sheets in the past 7 games and only conceding once in the other two games. Maicon, Lucio, Samuel seem to be getting back to their tenacious best and Nagatomo certainly looks a lot more comfortable now. Upfront they are also getting a few more goals having struggled for them in the early matches in Ranieiri. Whilst I’m not convinced that Pazzini and Millito is a great partnership, individualy they are getting goals, Alvarez is starting to impress a bit more and with Sneijder back they now have more attacking options. Lecce whilst continuing to excite in their games are starting to look a bit of a mess in my opinion. They’ve lost Mesbah and Strasser in this transfer window, two relatively important defensive players for them, and I’m not sure the back 3 that Cosmi has been trying lately has particularly worked. For this match they will miss Espostio which means that it’s likely that Oddo will have to fill in as one of the back 3 alongside the debutant Miglionico which would be a concern for me. In the middle of the park they do miss the defensive capabilities of Strasser and also Obodo who seems to be out of favour at the moment. Grossmuller may also miss this game as he has a slight knock and is apparently unlikely to start. This in my opinion leaves the midfield looking very weak as this is an area where Inter have always been strong this season, they should be able to get a hold of this game. One last thing to note is that Inter beat Lecce 4-1 at the end of December. Genoa vs Napoli – Napoli over 1.5 team goals 2.25 at Ladbrokes (1 unit) Well given the sporadic form of both of these teams anything could happen here but one thing I do fancy is goals especially from the away side. Genoa have huge defensive problems at the moment, due to injury more than anything else. They have conceded 16 goals in the last 4 league games including 5 against Palermo last time out and 6 vs Napoli in the reverse fixture at the end of December. Danielli and Antonelli are both still out, as is back up option Bovo. Rossi and Constant who have deputised in defence in recent matches are also out. These means Genoa will go to a back 3, but even then they have concerns over Kaladze and wing back Sculli both of whom have been nursing knocks recently. Whilst Napoli have hardly been vintage of late, seeing as they won 6-1 against Genoa only a month ago, they will be confident in getting the win and hopefully this will equate to a confident attacking performance. They have scored in all of their last 9 league games, and their last 6 away games so with the injuries and new tactic Genoa will have I’m confident that Napoli shouldn’t have too many problems getting on the score sheet. I did consider the Napoli over 2.5 goals which is available at 5.0, but have played it cautiously instead. :hope

Re: Serie A - 28/29 January Cesena vs Atalanta Cesena avg corners for: 7.8 at home ; Atalanta avg. corners, against: 6.7 away from home. Plays: * Cesena Corners Over 6.5 2.10 Bet365 * German Denis (Atalanta) to score anytime 3.00 Expekt * Adrian Mutu (Cesena) to score anytime 3.00 Expekt .. all players listed must start the game for bets to stand. Lecce vs Inter Milano Play: *Pazzini (Inter) to score anytime 2.30 Expekt .. player listed must start for bet to stand. Against Lecce, Pazzini has scored 6 goals in the previous 7 meetings. Im -80 units , -80 Euro down this month, betting on european football leagues (except Russia). I am taking some time, ashamed. Anyway, the passioned punter will come back shortly to end with 10k 2012 year, betting on the leagues from the very far mystical East. 2012 Russian Football Thread stake/unit = 50 Euro

Pending Pick no. 1 03.03.2012 2011: +163=9-162, +190.27 (7610,80 €) , Yield +15.25% 2010: +97=1-97, +217.43 (6522,90) , Yield: +23.9% 2009: +15=0-7, +75.70 (1514 €) , Yield: +43.5%

Re: Serie A - 28/29 January Milan vs Cagliari Home side is looking clearly to win the match and to go 1 point behind Juventus in top of the League. Cagliari are not an easy team to beat away with 4 defeats in 9 matches. Just 11 goals conceded for the away team which was able to hold Juventus on away ground. Ibrahimovici and Robinho upfront and behind there is Seedorf. Expect Milan to win by 2 or more. Milan is the type of team that looks to offer good shows to the fans so a classy win here tonight is to be found out. Milan 1-.5 AH @ 2.08 with Instant Action Sports

Lecce vs Inter – Inter to win 1.75 at Victor Chandler (2.5 units) :$ Genoa vs Napoli – Napoli over 1.5 team goals 2.25 at Ladbrokes (1 unit):ok
...and just when I thought it was safe to back Inter again they go and do that!!! Thankfully a couple of late goals for Napoli in Genoa helped with a bit of damage limitation. -1.25 units for the day.

Fiorentina vs. Siena Siena +0.5 - 2.025 - 2 points - LOSS Palermo vs. Novara Palermo -1 (EH) - 2.37 - 5 points Bet365
Under 2.5 goals - 1.75 - 6 points - Bet365. Correct Score (0-0) - 10.00 - 0.5 points - Bet365
The Under was bust as soon as Udinese scored. Juventus did waste a lot of opportunities (as usual), but I feel this could easily have stayed under. Udinese were poor in general but snatched a goal on the break which is always possible. Can't comment about the other matches as I didn't watch any this afternoon. I am glad Palermo managed to save me from a disastrous day. I pussied goals in Genoa and a play on Atalanta which is annoying having seen the results. Anyway, it could have been worse. -1.65 points when all is said and done.