** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan

staffy

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan Everton vs Fulham Played 11 games away this season and 7 have ended with 2 goals, while 1 with 3 goals. Everton played also 11 games home and 5 have ended with 2-3 goals, but 4 with 1 goal. It is interesting that Fulham scored in every of the last 3 games away. Everton last 5 games have been all ended with 2-3 goals and they managed to score at least 1 in 4 of these matches. Expect a match with 2-3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan Liverpool v Man utd Liverpool over 6.5 corners Bet365 6/5 I'm surprised this is odds against. Liverpool have gone over 6.5 in every home game this season except the opening one against Sunderland where they managed 6. Many times they have gone over with ease managing double figures on 5 occasions. I'm assuming that because they are playing a good team in Man U the bookies think they will get less corners. However they managed 8 against them when they met in October. Liverpool proved that they can still notch up plenty of corners against the better teams by achieving 12 against Man c this week. It looks a great bet to me.

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan Watford v Spurs It is interesting that the Spurs price has drifted slightly but this is only due to the question marks over the side that Spurs will put out this evening more than the 'strength' of the opposition. I believe that they will be taking the competition seriously (they invariably do) and with Man City already out and a plethora of all Premiership ties, they have a great chance of a good run and I cannot see them wanting a replay either. Spurs have a great recent record against Watford and should improve the stats this evening. Any team that they play should be too strong for a fairly weak Watford side, who have slumped a little recently. The home form doesn't look too bad but they could have been 3-0 down to Cardiff at half time and only over-powered Doncaster after they were reduced to 10 men. I will be there tonight but the 4/7 at Hills was too tempting to soften the blow of what I reckon could be a comfortable away win

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan Tottenham -1.5 @ 2.48 pinnacle Spurs will probably rest some players but they do not have a big squad to rest all of them, so expect them to still have field a good side against Watford. An interesting comment that supports this is from the assistant coach Bond who said: ""We would like to win a competition," Bond said. "People are remembered for medals. A cup competition is a better proposition for us than the league at this moment." It looks like Kaboul, Bale and Parker are definately out, but as of yet, no one else is looking likely to sit out, and with a home game against Wigan in 4 days time, they have enough break in between for these players. Watford are struggling in the Championship, and have lost their last 3 league games, allowing at least two goals in each of these 3 losses, while scoring just once themselves. They have a few players also out due to injury and doubt that they can stay with Spurs here, even if they are missing a few players. Everton - Fulham over 2.5 @ 2.23 pinnacle Everton should have a pretty strong team for this game consideing the small size of their squad. They have scored and conceded in 3 of their last 4 EPL games, and if their home form was better, then would fancy them to beat Fulham, as they have done so in their last 9 meetings in the EPL. However Fulham should also come with a pretty strong side, and they have managed to pick 4 draws in their last 6 EPL games, so they are no pushovers. They have managed to score and concede in 4 of their last 5 games on the road, as well as their last 5 games overall. These two teams have gone over in 4 of their last 5 meetings, as well as in 5 of their last 6 meetings at Everton. Can see both teams scoring here, and both sides will not be wanting for this to go into a replay, so they will be looking to score once again Season record: 96-119 (+7.23)

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan

Watford vs Tottenham As an admirer of Championship (most than Premiership) I surely want Watford to win. Realistically there are chances and this is why I consider it as a 10 stake bet. 1. Watford are tough on their venue. The defeat against Reading was an unlucky one being the first in a series of 9 home games. 2. Tottenham had problems of winning away with full strengthen squad, now with substitutes on the pitch will have much bigger problems. 3. The problems that Redknapp had, surely affected some how the players, especially on the concentration points of view. 4. Being concentrated so much in going to Champions League / title fight, the Spurs will not put their 100% force in this one, even if the substitutes will play! - personal opinion! Watford 0 AH @ 4.40 with bet365
Several bets in here on the DNB line. I feel if you're going to take Watford DNB, you might as well take them to win outright, or if you think they miiiiight win but will probably draw, then you should take the draw outright. I look at it this way...at 0, you only win if they win, so you're taking odds of 4.4 when you could be taking odds of 6.4 for the same result, obviously with more risk. Or better yet, play them +1 at 2.07 atm, then put a smaller second bet on either draw or Watford win. Then you're covered but will finish ahead with either a win or draw...and finish even further ahead if you get the win or draw right.

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan [TABLE] [TR] [TD][h=1]Tip Detail[/h][/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD]Football (England - Cups) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD]Watford v Spurs [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD]Spurs [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD]10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD]27/01/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD]William Hill @ 1.50 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]Spurs are having a great season and will want to do well in the FA Cup. Realistically they are not going to win the league so will see the FA Cup as a real chance of silverware. With the big sides playing each other things could quite easily open up for Spurs for a nice route through to the latter stages. Harry Redknapp has been in court all week so the players will also want to win this for him. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan Liverpool V Man Utd Liverpool over 6.5 corners @ 6/5 w/ Bet365 Liverpool have been getting 9.6 corners on average at home this season Man Utd have been conceding 4.9 corners on average away this season game of note: Liverpool v Man City on 25th Jan 2012 - Liverpool got 12 corners Liverpool v Man City on 27th Nov 2011- Liverpool got 8 corners Liverpool v Man Utd on 10th Oct 2011 - Liverpool got 8 corners :hope good luck if you follow

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan Thats one effing strong squad Harry has taken to Watford tonight... his strongest avaliable I dare say. Not looking good for my Watford bet, though probably at 0% EV atm. After that Everton - Fulham game fiasco I backed Everton -0.25 @ 1.800 Pinnacle 10/10, having been too greedy and passed the odds of 2.210 and 6/5 from BetVictor for Everton -0.5 and waited for higher... Funny, most things I back early drift, and if I wait for something to drift they shorten. Anyways Everton -0.5 is widely avaliable now for 11/10, though Ive covered half my bet as an insurance down teh -0.25 line.

Just a small point mate' date=' but I'm pretty sure Adebayor is cup tied. He didn't play in the last round and he isn't in the squad for tomorrow. :ok[/quote'] WTF do I know. Adebayor to start up front with Defoe. Parker and Modric both start in Midfield so a strong line for us tonight. COYS

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan Value or not, just gone big on my own team Spurs at 4/9 William Hill A very strong team has been sent out with a pretty strong bench. Spurs will be looking to bounce back after what happened in Manchester last weekend and the quality difference against a struggling Championship side will surely be too much.

Watford +1.0 @ 2.030 6/10 Pinnacle
Wow, I backed at 2.030, Watford +1.0 drifted to as high as 2.500 before kick-off when redknapp announced his strongest avliable squad... Yet I reckon Watford should have been the favourites going into this game looking at how the game panned out. Maybe im being abit extreme, but 4/9 for a spurs win was ridiculously low. Dissapointed and Watford should have got a replay at the very least, anyone who watched the game should agree.
Thats one effing strong squad Harry has taken to Watford tonight... his strongest avaliable I dare say. After that Everton - Fulham game fiasco I backed Everton -0.25 @ 1.800 Pinnacle 10/10,
Glad this came through to put me in a nice profit for the night. Bit gutted I didnt back Everton -0.5 at 6/5 when I had the chance, but thats me being greedy.
WTF do I know. Adebayor to start up front with Defoe. Parker and Modric both start in Midfield so a strong line for us tonight. COYS
Hes only Cup tied with Man City still in the cup, but were knocked out by United as im sure you remember.

Value or not, just gone big on my own team Spurs at 4/9 William Hill A very strong team has been sent out with a pretty strong bench. Spurs will be looking to bounce back after what happened in Manchester last weekend and the quality difference against a struggling Championship side will surely be too much.
Deary me only just. Not a good peformance by Spurs at all, seemed very disjointed. We definitely don't have the same effect without the balance of Bale on the left and Lennon on the right.

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan Was at Anfield for the Man City game the other night, and had a bet on bookings for the game. The thinking being that Liverppol's midfield might be lacking a proper tackler in the absence of Lucas & Spearing. And that heavy rain was forecast for around kick-off, and that this would add a zip to any tackles. I also backed Charlie Adam to be booked. But I knew from fairly early on my bookings bet was in trouble, as there were hardly any tackles flying in. And that was after Gerrard was booked after just 3 mins. Despite City having 62% possesion, it really struck me how careful Liverpool were in their tackling. In fact when Charlie Adam slid in to win possesion on around 80mins, I made it the first time he was off his two feet in the entire game. So I made a note of it with tomorrow's game in mind. Given the media ramping of the rivalry/hatred between the 2 sets of fans, and the statements from both Gerrard and Fergie calling for calm, I was really expecting the cards lines to be set at over/under 5.5, and hoped to maybe get evens about under 5.5. In this big games, I believe the "joe soap" bet is to back overs on the cards, and so it can sometimes be value to play the unders. But the best I can see is 2.15 on under 4.5 yellow cards with BWIN. I think I would want slightly bigger to play, as Utd do seem to attract cards. I then looked at the Liverpool total cards, but under 2.5 is a skinny 1.5 with Bet365. So not really sure I will get involved here. May lay Adam to be booked on Betfair if it's sub 2.3. But said I would share my thoughts, especially if anyone else had considered the cards market here. All views welcome!!

Are Boro as bad as people feel they are? They are fourth in the championship table. Sunderland still has Bendter injured and they dont have many available strikers.
Boro are fourth because they had Ikeme in goal and Bailey and Williams in midfield at the beginning of the season - hence very few goals were let in. Ikeme has gone, Bailey is injured and Williams is carrying an injury - the last 2 away games they have let in 3 in each Championship game, why will it be less at Premiership and in form Sunderland?

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan For those asking about Boro... Yes we truly are that bad at the moment. Our injury problems in midfield have left us very short in that area. Our squad is very poor and Bailey is a huge loss. We have lost our last 3 league games and are just about holding onto 4th spot. Another couple defeats in the league and we could easily drop down about 6 places. I may come across over negative but you don't have to sit through it every home game! Still I would obviously love us to win on Sunday but I really can't see it. Yes it is the FA Cup and it is a derby and miracles do happen but the difference between the 2 teams at the moment is huge and I think the Sunderland -1 is a good bet. If Boro do somehow manage to win or even get a replay then its win win for me unless Sunderland win by 1 which is probably likely to happen given my luck recently.

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan I'm all over Blackpool at do Sheff Wed. Blackpool's home form is solid, and Wednesday have a lot of injuries at the back, I'd have them closer to 1.6 than 1.8 I don't think Wednesday need to the distraction of a cup run.

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan [TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD] Hull City - Crawley [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Hull City [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 28/01/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Titanbet @ 1.97 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]Hull City is the fifth place of the Championship and Crawley is the second placed of League Two. Two divisions are between the two teams and Hull plays at home. Crawley maybe the more motivated here but Hull is taking this FA Cup round seriously. His coach Nick Barmby already said he will put a strong side today and this is a guarantee that Hull is aware of any surprise here. Hull City is expected to rest just two or three main players in this game. Beside the difference of value between the two teams, Hull is also in very good form, coming from three consecutive wins. This means that Hull City is big favourite to win this game. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan Tottenham -1.5 @ 2.48 :( Everton - Fulham over 2.5 @ 2.23 :D Season record: 97-120 (+7.46) Chelsea (Handicap draw) @ 3.60 centrebet This bet is based on Chelsea winning by a one goal margin (ie 1-0,2-1 etc.). QPR have won two straight beating Milton KD 1-0 and then beating Wigan 3-1 at home, so the new coach has started to bear some fruit. Hughes is up against his old club here, and expect this to be a clash that is typical of cup ties given some of the incidents in a prior meeting that have occurred. QPR did beat Chelsea 1-0 in that game, with Chelsea having to play for more than one game with 9 men, so they did well then to keep the score down. Chelsea meanwhle have won 3 and drawn the other of their last 4 games in all competitions, with two of these wins by oen goal, and they have the players to win this, but expect QPR to keep this close. Liverpool (Handicap draw) @ 4.20 centrebet Like Liverpool to edge this game and win by a goal, given that they have been successful in recent times over their rivals Man Uts, defeating them in 3 and drawing the other in their last 4 meetings at Anfield. Both sides should field strong teams for this cup tie, but with the likelihood that Rooney is not playing, that swings the game more so in Liverpool's favour. Also there are inury concerns with JOnes, Ferdinand and Nani, and like Liverpool to win this. They are coming off a good comeback draw on two occasions against Man City midweek, which enabled them to go to a cup final at Wembley, and would like another opportunity here. Like Liverpool to win by a goal even though they have beaten Man Utd by two or more in the past, as they do find it hard to score goals this season, especially at home, while their defence has been solid for them this season

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan West Brom vs Norwich Meeting earlier this season which I initially predicted to be won by West Brom giving them 47% chance, which I thought was very generous, though only to find out that their odds were only around EVS, and ended up putting money on Norwich +0.5 at around 1.950, which contained value and the match ended 1 - 2. Norwich kept their first clean sheet of the season against Chelsea earlier in the league, both are confortable in the league and will want to progress in this cup. I know Lambert fielded an especially weak side and lost heavily in the Carling cup early stages at home, but that was different and they were just promoted from the Championship with no idea of their situation in the premier league. Goals is on the cards. In the last round West Brom scored 4 past Cardiff, who popped 2 for themselves in the West Brom net. Norwich the same, scored 4 past Burnley but didnt manage to keep a clean sheet in a match that finished 4 - 1. Over 2.5 4/5 10/10 widespread Over 3.5 21/10 6/10 Sportingbet, Though marginally better odds if you're patient on an exchange, though very similar odds if you are paying 5% commission on Betfair. Having seen how the first game panned out (in the league), West Brom deserved more from the game and will be an edge of vengeance, which marginally tilts in West Brom's favour who I now rate to have 49% chance to win in 90 minutes. I really dont see either side taking a replay at 1 - 1, both will go for it imo, though Norwich should be somewhat happy to take a replay back to Carrow road, though I think with Lambert he doesnt want to have too many fixtures and he wants to get the job done. West Brom 2.050 10/10 Pinnacle/Various (Coral is offering 2.100 I believe)

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan Back once more into the breach and I will be watching the Man U game. To be honest, I believe that Liverpool are a little overpriced for this match. I certainly believe that Utd are a much better side, but injuries and home advantage bring this down. For me, it's a coin toss and the teams should be level at best. I believe the price is being driven by Rooney being out, but as much as I hate to say it, I quite like the way United have quietly gone about their business despite me thinking this was one of their weakest sides in recent history. The 1-2 against Arsenal kinda underlies my point. Despite the heroics of Liverpool against City, I think they are a notch below Utd and I think there is a lot of money backing them after that. Their home form is nothing to write home about for me - seven draws in the their last nine home games - and IMO they lack a killer instinct to finish games. And let's not remember the two games before - 0-0 Stoke, 1-3 Bolton were not good performances. With the subsequent building up and adrenaline rush after getting through against City, and let's face it, in their minds, they may have already awarded themselves the silverware, it might be difficult to truly get themselves as motivated again. Another thing is that many bookies are expecting a fiery encounter. I don't expect this to be the case. Both managers have already appealed for calm from the fans, and I am doubly sure they will also be telling the players not to do anything stupid to ignite the game and give the crowd reason to get mad. For this reason, the lay prices for sending offs look really low, almost as low as some Spanish games, but I doubt we will be seeing many rash tackles here. Going for a lay of Liverpool here as I fancy United for at least a draw.

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan Going very unadventurous in the cup again today, and backing Premier League sides against lower league opposition; Derby vs Stoke – Stoke DNB 1.62 at Ladbrokes ( 2 units) Whilst Derby will be no pushovers here and are admittedly on a good run of form (hence the DNB) we all know that Stoke take things very seriously in the cup competitions and if they field a strong line up with the likes of Jones, Pennent, Etherington and co then surely they should have enough to overcome a currently mid table Championship side. Brighton vs Newcastle – Newcastle to win 2.05 at Ladbrokes (1.5 units) I think Pardew is almost certain to play a strong team today on the back of that 5-2 collapse to Fulham last weekend, and as with Stoke if they do then they should have enough quality to see of another mid table Championship table who needed two attempts to overcome Wrexham in the previous round. I think that a strong cup run will be high priority at Newcastle this year now that ideas of a 4th place finish have rescinded and they will see this as a good opportunity to progress further. Also will take one more; Leicester vs Swindon – over 2.5 goals 1.85 at bet365 (1 unit) Both of these two teams have decent scoring records in their leagues and I fancy that to continue here. I was on the overs in the Wigan vs Swindon game and it paid off as expected. Swindon play some really nice football, and if it wasn’t for a slow and slighty tempestuous start to the season under Di Canio then they may have been sitting top of the league. They’ve only lost once in the league since the start of October, so confidence will be high and with a decent away scoring record of 11 goals in last 8 away games they would have some hope of scoring here. The only time I’ve seen Leicester play is in the first half of the cup replay with Forest. They really impressed me that night, showed a lot of good attacking qualities, but I also noted they did offer Forest a few opportunities to score as well. Prior to that Forest game they had scored in all their last six home games whilst also conceding in 4 of these , so I think all this points to the fact that their should be goals in this one. :hope

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan Evens, or there abouts, on my own team, Hull City to beat Crawley is a pretty generous price. It's been all or nothing at home this season with 8 wins and 5 defeats, 2 of those defeats were the first two home games when things weren't right, since then it's been just 3 losses, only one of those (Derby) was a poor performance. Crawley are clearly a competent side but there is a big gap between league 2 and the championship. I think Crawley may struggle to break down what is the 2nd best defence in the Championship. With an important game against Donny on Tuesday I would expect changes, maybe 5 or 6. Josh King (on loan from Man Utd) should start, Tom Cairney in midfield along with Richard Garcia, Liam Cooper who was excellent in the last round in at the back, plus maybe one or two others. It will weaken the side but not by much and it would still leave a side that should have too much for the league two side.

Leicester vs Swindon – over 2.5 goals 1.85 at bet365 (1 unit) Both of these two teams have decent scoring records in their leagues and I fancy that to continue here. I was on the overs in the Wigan vs Swindon game and it paid off as expected. Swindon play some really nice football, and if it wasn’t for a slow and slighty tempestuous start to the season under Di Canio then they may have been sitting top of the league. They’ve only lost once in the league since the start of October, so confidence will be high and with a decent away scoring record of 11 goals in last 8 away games they would have some hope of scoring here. The only time I’ve seen Leicester play is in the first half of the cup replay with Forest. They really impressed me that night, showed a lot of good attacking qualities, but I also noted they did offer Forest a few opportunities to score as well. Prior to that Forest game they had scored in all their last six home games whilst also conceding in 4 of these , so I think all this points to the fact that their should be goals in this one. :hope
Agree with this. Listened to a Di Canio interview on BBC before the Wigan game, and said he demands his team play football. He said he would rather lose 4-0 having kept playing their game, rather than 1-0 by changing their style. Was on the overs in the Wigan game as a result, and see no reason not to follow up today.

Was at Anfield for the Man City game the other night, and had a bet on bookings for the game. The thinking being that Liverppol's midfield might be lacking a proper tackler in the absence of Lucas & Spearing. And that heavy rain was forecast for around kick-off, and that this would add a zip to any tackles. I also backed Charlie Adam to be booked. But I knew from fairly early on my bookings bet was in trouble, as there were hardly any tackles flying in. And that was after Gerrard was booked after just 3 mins. Despite City having 62% possesion, it really struck me how careful Liverpool were in their tackling. In fact when Charlie Adam slid in to win possesion on around 80mins, I made it the first time he was off his two feet in the entire game. So I made a note of it with tomorrow's game in mind. Given the media ramping of the rivalry/hatred between the 2 sets of fans, and the statements from both Gerrard and Fergie calling for calm, I was really expecting the cards lines to be set at over/under 5.5, and hoped to maybe get evens about under 5.5. In this big games, I believe the "joe soap" bet is to back overs on the cards, and so it can sometimes be value to play the unders. But the best I can see is 2.15 on under 4.5 yellow cards with BWIN. I think I would want slightly bigger to play, as Utd do seem to attract cards. I then looked at the Liverpool total cards, but under 2.5 is a skinny 1.5 with Bet365. So not really sure I will get involved here. May lay Adam to be booked on Betfair if it's sub 2.3. But said I would share my thoughts, especially if anyone else had considered the cards market here. All views welcome!!
Adam doesn't start so no bet there. Given the line-ups, it is really difficylt to see where the goals will come from. Have backed 0-0 on Betfair for small stakes, and will look to trade in-play. Was looking at under 2.5, but price has collapsed and too short for me now for a cup game.

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan Crawley @ 4 (Various) Lots of changes for Hull today, pretty much the entire team. With the Premier League heavy on Hull minds, I don't think the FA Cup will do all that much for them. Crawley at full-strength, and, as was seen last season and so far in this, they love the Cup and will be up for this. Fancy a surprise.

Re: England > FA Cup > Weekend > 27/28/29 Jan [TABLE] [TR] [TD][h=1]Tip Detail[/h][/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD] Football (England - Cups) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD] Sunderland v Middlesbrough [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Sunderland [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 29/01/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Ladbrokes @ 1.67 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]Sunderland have been playing well recently and I can see their good run continuing at home in the Cup. Middlesbrough are in a league lower than Sunderland and their recent away record in the cup is not great. Sunderland will have to much here. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2]Close Window[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Crawley @ 4 (Various) Lots of changes for Hull today, pretty much the entire team. With the Premier League heavy on Hull minds, I don't think the FA Cup will do all that much for them. Crawley at full-strength, and, as was seen last season and so far in this, they love the Cup and will be up for this. Fancy a surprise.
1-0 :)

West Brom vs Norwich Over 2.5 4/5 10/10 widespread Over 3.5 21/10 6/10 Sportingbet, Though marginally better odds if you're patient on an exchange, though very similar odds if you are paying 5% commission on Betfair. West Brom 2.050 10/10 Pinnacle/Various (Coral is offering 2.100 I believe)
West brom should have won this confortable in the first half, Holt scored against the run of play and West Brom didnt really convert their chances. Contrast this to a couple of bets I put on the the Liverpool - Utd game on a Draw @ 23/10 and Under 2.5 @ around 1.82 that Kuyt goal really screwd me up on both bets. I was looking at the exchanges thinking should I sell my bet at around 85 minutes, then though im a punter and ill see it through, plus the second half has been really dry... ******* hell if that kuyt goal didnt go in I would have taken myself to a nice restaurant tonight and had a nice meal and perhaps play a few hands of poker, now that aint gonna happen and im too ******* pissed off to make anything so ill order some pizza instead ******* kuyt, shitty useless for the whole season but goes and ******* does that. his ******* hat-trick with a combined yardage of 1.5 last season ****** me up as well the bloody working man