Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 I was very impressed with Corinthians last night. Beat the Venezuelan side Deportivo Táchira 6-0 despite having already qualified. They always looked like scoring and didn't look like conceding. Tremendous skill and teamwork all over the pitch. I know the opposition was weak in comparison, but their attitude to the game was admirable. Liedson and Paulinho stood out in attack.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 Penarol Montevideo vs Godoy Cruz Both teams have no chance and will play "friendly game" tonight, so they'll use their "B teams". Penarol lost in first round 0:1 in Mendoza, but they beat Godoy twice, 2:1 and 3:1 last season (when Penarol was CL runner-up). Argentians are in the worse shape and without coach from last weekend. New coach is Omar Asad, but Daniel Oldra will lead team in Montevideo (as MNC said). So I guess that players will be without motivation in this one. On the other hand, I've already said that Uruguayans played in the final of Copa Libertadores last season, and now if they lost, will be the worst team in the group stage. There are some free tickets and I thought that home players will have more motive. It's always risky to take part in games like these, but I give more than 50% for home win... Btw thanks to MNC and what's your thought about this one, again no bet? Penarol @2.00 at local low stake

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 I have a bet on Peñarol too. I think Godoy Cruz reserves will have some motivation because they will try to show they can play now that the new coach will probably watching, but I guess Peñarol reserves, playing at home should be a little more motivated.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 I'm interested in Santos (Brazil) against The Strongest (Bolivia) in group 1. I think I'll watch in-play. Santos have effectively qualified. I think they have to lose by about 5 goals to fail, which, realistically, is not going to happen (I think it's because their goal difference is much better than The Strongest's). The Strongest have to win and hope that Internacional don't beat Juan Aurich in Peru. The most realistic scenario for the Santos v The Strongest match is that The Strongest will try to attack, leave themselves open, and Santos will score on the counter attack and end up winning comfortably. There's a chance that Santos might be complacent, either at the start or after taking the lead, and let The Strongest back into the game. The Strongest beat Santos at home so that will help give them belief.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 Trust me, forget The Strongest (Bolivia) they are poor. I saw them play away at Internacional and part of the second half at Juan Aurich. I think they have no chance of getting anything tonight. Santos didnt impress me either at Juan Aurich but have only conceded one goal in last 6 home matches. Bookmakers are expecting lots of goals, U 4.5 @ 1.45 is highest I think I've ever seen, but I still think that's a risk ! I predict a Santos win 5-0 but won't be betting on the match. Expect a "customary penalty in Brazil" as one of those goals especially if the diving tosser Neymar plays, lost all respect I previous had for him after his antics at Juan Aurich some weeks back. I find it hard to believe Internacional will come away from Jan Aurich in defeat, the hosts are the worst team I've seen this year, loaded with cheats in every department. The main thing to note though is until recently they'd scored in something like 72 of their last 75 home matches. Check the posting I made on the JA v Santos match some weeks back for full details of the accurate figure. There's no value on Internacional to win @ 1.50 Betfair, way too low. In many of my postings I come across as negative, but I call things how I see them and always give my honest opinion. I can't tell you a team has impressed me if they haven't !

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 I watched the first game between those two teams, actually I went for a Santos DNB and they missed some chances 1vs1 with the goalkeeper. The Strongest are very poor in defence and all I can say is do not put money on them. Even though they still have a chance, it's hard to belive that Juan Aurich won't lose against Internacional and on the other hand Santos must win this match because of the Copa Libertadores's system in which the teams that are group leaders and have the most points will play against the teams in second place with the lowest score. Also the brazilians stated that they want to revenge that unfair defeat, so I'm confident that Santos will win by some goals. Any thoughts about the macth between Universidad de Chile and Atletico Nacional? Universidad is one of my favorite teams at the moment because of their offesive style but I never seen Atletico play. Sorry for bad english:unsure

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 I haven't seen ANM since this game in which they were amazing in the Columbian league : (See, I can say something positive when it's merited !) [TABLE=class: table_content]

[TR=class: table_content_row row_light] [TD=class: table_content_td_left headtohead_datetd]04/09/2011 [/TD] [TD=class: headtohead_datetd]Liga Postobon, Finalizacion [/TD] [TD=class: headtohead_matchtd]America Cali vs. Nac. Medellin [/TD] [TD=class: headtohead_resulttd]W - 2:4 [/TD] [TD=class: table_content_td_right fixtures_matchdetails][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 First game Santos played on over 3.500m above sea level against The Strongest.... Now would be totally different story... One regular defender is missing for both teams... Goals and big Santos win! No value, no bet imo...

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012

I haven't seen ANM since this game in which they were amazing in the Columbian league : (See, I can say something positive when it's merited !) [TABLE=class: table_content] [TR=class: table_content_row row_light] [TD=class: table_content_td_left headtohead_datetd]04/09/2011[/TD] [TD=class: headtohead_datetd]Liga Postobon, Finalizacion[/TD] [TD=class: headtohead_matchtd]America Cali vs. Nac. Medellin[/TD] [TD=class: headtohead_resulttd]W - 2:4[/TD] [TD=class: table_content_td_right fixtures_matchdetails][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
You must have seen them on a good day! Atletico Nacional were pretty average in the Clausura, although they've improved a lot since then. A few rounds ago they were involved in the best game I've seen anywhere all season - the 4-4 draw at Godoy Cruz. From the moment Mosquera hit the post after 2 minutes, the game just went completely wild. Both teams appeared to be playing a 2-3-5 formation and the game really could have finished 10-10. As for tonight's game, Univ de Chile are the superior side in my opinion, but there's little value at the current prices. As both teams have already qualified, they're playing for top spot which gives teams a big advantage for the knock-out stages. The coach of Univ de Chile has predicted an open game, and I agree with him, although once again the price on over 2.5 goals holds no value for me. I'll be looking to get involved in-play here.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 I had to go to bed before any of the Lib' games started last night, unfortunately too many late nights watching the stuff caught up with me. These games don't finish until about 04.00 UK time. Well, looking at the results this morning has given me more confidence about my recently adopted Laying the favourites not to win policy. Internacional Layed at 1.50 would have been nice profit, we did say there was no value backing them. Santos Layed at 1.20-ish for a small stake also because you could have Backed them late in the game at profit. 0-0 was around 30.0 on that game although it had several goals written on it based on stats. U 3.5 on that match was more than 2.0 at kick off ! Another example of the bookmakers slipping up on long Unders like they did Boca night before, still amazed I got 1.70 U 3.5 in that match. Seems you can find terrific value in this tournament, I guess if the bookies slip up badly it doesn't cost them much because it's only a small number of insomnic Anoraks like us betting on the stuff ! How did you boys get on, decent profit anyone ?

Penarol Montevideo 4:2 Godoy Cruz Both teams have no chance and will play "friendly game" tonight, so they'll use their "B teams". Penarol lost in first round 0:1 in Mendoza, but they beat Godoy twice, 2:1 and 3:1 last season (when Penarol was CL runner-up). Argentians are in the worse shape and without coach from last weekend. New coach is Omar Asad, but Daniel Oldra will lead team in Montevideo (as MNC said). So I guess that players will be without motivation in this one. On the other hand, I've already said that Uruguayans played in the final of Copa Libertadores last season, and now if they lost, will be the worst team in the group stage. There are some free tickets and I thought that home players will have more motive. It's always risky to take part in games like these, but I give more than 50% for home win... Btw thanks to MNC and what's your thought about this one, again no bet? Penarol @2.00 at local low stake :clap
:cheers

Trust me, forget The Strongest (Bolivia) they are poor. I saw them play away at Internacional and part of the second half at Juan Aurich. I think they have no chance of getting anything tonight. Santos didnt impress me either at Juan Aurich but have only conceded one goal in last 6 home matches. Bookmakers are expecting lots of goals, U 4.5 @ 1.45 is highest I think I've ever seen, but I still think that's a risk ! I predict a Santos win 5-0 but won't be betting on the match. Expect a "customary penalty in Brazil" as one of those goals especially if the diving tosser Neymar plays, lost all respect I previous had for him after his antics at Juan Aurich some weeks back.
Result: Santos 2 The Strongest 0 If Corinthians v Deportivo Táchira (6-0) was men against boys, this was more teenagers against boys. The teenagers tried to bully the boys and they quickly took control of the game. The boys were give the run-around and were not allowed anywhere near the home goal. One of the teenagers with a punk hairstyle had obviously seen the recent Chelsea v Barcelona fixture as he kept 'doing a Drogba' and throwing himself on the pitch. I think he had a headache because he kept clutching his head as he rolled around the pitch, but perhaps this was a special way of curing his headache because when he got up it seemed to have gone. The boys couldn't get the ball. If they were The Strongest, how would The Weakest fare? But somehow the boys held out against the bullying teenagers until 5 minutes from the end. The teenagers finally scored and then the one with the punk hairstyle scored as well to rub it in.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 I had some money on a double Santos( -1.5 AH) X Inter win, the game was very boring because of that poor quality synthetic pitch that Juan Aurich has. I never seen pro players playing with normal turf shoes before, it all looked like a game me and my friends are having. Many mistakes, Inter was just throwing the ball in front and waited for something to happen. The ball was bouncing to much and was very hard to control, it was funny and sad to watch and I can't understad how are they allowed to play on such a rubish synthetic in a continental competition. The final result was Juan Aurich 1 - Internacional 0 and the brazilians will face another brazilian team, which is Fluminense, who I consider stronger that the Porto Alegre team. Here is the program for the next stage: Fluminense vs Internacional May 1–3 May 8–10 Corinthians vs Emelec May 1–3 May 8–10 Santos vs Bolívar May 1–3 May 8–10 Universidad de Chile vs Deportivo Quito May 1–3 May 8–10 Libertad vs Cruz Azul May 1–3 May 8–10 Vélez Sársfield vs Atlético Nacional May 1–3 May 8–10 Lanús vs Vasco da Gama May 1–3 May 8–10 Unión Española vs Boca Juniors May 1–3 May 8–10

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 Cold, thats interesting, I didnt know JA has a synthetic pitch and that would now explain why they score in almost every home fixture. How long have they had this pitch ? I never heard any commentators talk about the pitch. These games look interesting, I havent looked to see who are the faves for the title but Uni Chile are my choice. I don't think Velez are playing well enough last couple months.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 I don't know but from what I googled it's more than 2 years and was very worned out. Inter players were afraid of it but I didn't belived to be that rubish so I went with brazilians anyway. I think Universidad, Santos, Corinthians and Boca have the best chances to progres further. Edit: Some wikipedia info: Estadio Elías Aguirre is a multi-purpose stadium administrated by the governmental Instituto Peruano del Deporte in Chiclayo, Peru. It was built in 1970 named after the 19th century Peruvian sailor Elías Aguirre Romero. Its current spectator capacity is 25,000 after the renovations performed for the 2004 Copa América, and had artificial turf installed for the 2005 FIFA U-17 World Championship. The most recognized club to play at this stadium is Juan Aurich.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 Okay I've seen a few other reports just now and it appears it is synthetic which makes it all the more ridiculous that diving scumbag Neymar kept on rolling around on it ? Sums up his intelligence I guess. Re my comments about Velez, theyve just drawn 0-0 with Lanus in what I guess was a drab affair, I didn't watch it, MNC ? Even their goal against Defensor was a penalty. I don't think much of Boca, seen them several times this season inc the Zamora match this week, Flum and Nacional Medellin are the two I haven't seen this season yet.

Okay I've seen a few other reports just now and it appears it is synthetic which makes it all the more ridiculous that diving scumbag Neymar kept on rolling around on it ? Sums up his intelligence I guess. Re my comments about Velez' date=' theyve just drawn 0-0 with Lanus in what I guess was a drab affair, I didn't watch it, MNC ? Even their goal against Defensor was a penalty. I don't think much of Boca, seen them several times this season inc the Zamora match this week, Flum and Nacional Medellin are the two I haven't seen this season yet.[/quote'] Velez played better, should have won it but draw was not that unfair either. I wouldn't forget about Boca as candidates. They have experience, many of their players have been on this situation before and also every other team in SouthAmerica respects them a lot (look how they won at Fluminense 2 weeks ago). Last week vs Zamora they were using 10 of 11 reserves and played it as a practice so I wouldn't count it. And also they have a rival in Round of 16 that looks like one of the easiest...

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 26 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Club Bolívar v Santos FC (01:50 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.95 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Internacional v Fluminense FC (01:50 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

I think Universidad, Santos, Corinthians and Boca have the best chances to progres further.
i dont see Corinthians making it to the semifinals with their ridiculous attack and the moral blow of the loss against ponte preta after they had self-confidence to be able to win titles with their defensiv football before. think they will get problems with Emelec and if they beat them wont pass through Vasco in quarter-finals. Would predict Boca-U de Chile and Vasco-Santos as semi-finals and from there on anything could happen anyway. But then again everybody in Brasil who doesnt support Corinthians expects them to fail once again in Libertadores like they always do to laugh at them. So maybe the opposite will happen this year after many people believed they would win Libertadores 2010 or beat Tolima in 2011.

In many of my postings I come across as negative, but I call things how I see them and always give my honest opinion. I can't tell you a team has impressed me if they haven't !
the thing is Juan Aurich or The Strongest are teams that barely have the money and the structure to work on a professionel level and we cant expect much from them. But when you hear how many people say brazilian league improved a lot cause the country is richer now that some of EU countries like Portugal and they can afford to hold some quality players a bit longer than it is tough to decide if you call this game between 2 of the best teams from the country who aim to meet Bayern or Chelsea in Japan a mature tactical battle or just a waste of time for people who actually suffered through this 90 minutes of Inter X Flu. It was 1st leg in a tight encounter so maybe there are valid arguments for first point of view.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Wednesday 2 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Atlético Nacional v Vélez Sársfield (01:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.32[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Cruz Azul v Club Libertad Asunción (03:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Boca Juniors v Unión Española (23:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Thursday 3 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Club Sport Emelec v SC Corinthians (01:50 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Vasco da Gama v CA Lanus (01:50 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Friday 4 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]SD Quito v Universidad de Chile (01:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.42[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 i can see Emelec covering the asian handicap +0.25 here tonight. They had a pretty poor performance in Capwell against Lanus but even there they had their opportunities and didnt necessarily need to lose. Apart from that they are typical example of decent home side and poor travellors like all Ecuadorians despite they dont play at altitude. But they even convinced me in Asuncion and momentum after miracle comeback in Libertadores and game of the year atmosphere in front of home crowd is often a good spot in South America to back home team line. Also its not like Draw would be terrible result for Corinthians against opponent who usually is winning like 1 away game in 5 year on international level

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Wednesday 9 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Vélez Sársfield v Atlético Nacional (00:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Club Libertad Asunción v Cruz Azul (02:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Unión Española v Boca Juniors (23:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.86[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.68[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Thursday 10 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]CA Lanus v Vasco da Gama (02:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]SC Corinthians v Club Sport Emelec (02:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Santos FC v Club Bolívar (23:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Friday 11 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Fluminense FC v SC Internacional (02:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.91[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Universidad de Chile v SD Quito (02:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.41[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 Uni de Chile -1 @1,95 (at local) They have a great squad which loves to play offensive football. Having lost by 4:1 away, they have to push from the first minute. It is hard to play in Quito, so I can find an excuse to Uni's loss in the first game. In the group stage, Uni was clearly pushing more at home with 3 out of 3 wins, goal record 9:3. Quito, a solid team which catches its opponents at home. In the group stage they had 3 out of 3 at home, but away they were miserable: only one point from three games, 1 goal scored, 4 conceded. They will try to defend here, but I don't see how they won't lose by more than one goal having a look at Uni's squad and gameplay.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 btw i was certainly incorrect when i called Union Espanola mediocre team at the beginning of the competition. They are surely second best team in Chile atm and had a good game in Bombonera and it will be tough task for Boca today, very unpredictable outcome and even not easy to say who will qualify for quarter-finals imho. However i choose Lanus-Vasco over 2.5 since i dont understand why the price for over is higher than for Corinthians-Emelec once again. european bookies are mostly over @2.0, asian market for over dropped already. i cant imagine that Vasco would really think they can qualify with a 0-0 draw here with the defensive flaws they showed in recent games in Libertadores but especially in Carioca and with important defender Dede still out. I think they are well aware they need to score in Argentina too after 2-1 home win. Lanus has somewhat capable attack too. in group stage match would have around 50% over probabily, knockout stage a bit more in my view cause there will always be a team that needs to score to qualify and cant see any team play a bunker tactic that i expect from Emelec until Corinthians is in front.

Uni de Chile -1 @1' date=95 (at local) They have a great squad which loves to play offensive football. Having lost by 4:1 away, they have to push from the first minute. It is hard to play in Quito, so I can find an excuse to Uni's loss in the first game. In the group stage, Uni was clearly pushing more at home with 3 out of 3 wins, goal record 9:3. Quito, a solid team which catches its opponents at home. In the group stage they had 3 out of 3 at home, but away they were miserable: only one point from three games, 1 goal scored, 4 conceded. They will try to defend here, but I don't see how they won't lose by more than one goal having a look at Uni's squad and gameplay.
nice one, I went -2 AH :D thanks

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Wednesday 16 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Club Libertad Asunción v Universidad de Chile (23:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]96.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Thursday 17 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Vasco da Gama v SC Corinthians (01:50 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Boca Juniors v Fluminense FC (23:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Friday 18 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Vélez Sársfield v Santos FC (02:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Wednesday 23 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Fluminense FC v Boca Juniors (23:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.24[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Thursday 24 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]SC Corinthians v Vasco da Gama (02:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Friday 25 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Santos FC v Vélez Sársfield (00:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Universidad de Chile v Club Libertad Asunción (02:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]