** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012

i see quito's in terrible form, and sporting in good form. definitly have to wait for this one live in play...to short odds on th home team...
Keep in mind that the match is play on over 3000 meters above sea level which is a big advantage to Quito. They are also complete after a long time (all important players are fit), while Defensor play without one mf regular. So odds are set correctly...

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-0 quito...1' date='75 in my local...i'll risk it again...quito to score 3rd...they lost 2-0 to sporting away so if they have equal points they will wan't score a 3rd now to be better on goal difference...[/quote'] Games between them is not a tie break in Copa Libertadores groups stage.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 Interesting situaiton tonight in the Lanus group. Lanus already qualified and will win the group, no arguements there so maybe they will rest some players ? MNC any news please ? In summary : Flamengo must win to have any chance of progressing in combination with relying on a draw in the other match tonight If there is a winner at Olimpia v Emelec then that team will progress If Olimpia draw and Flamengo win, Flamengo progress on goal difference as they have +4 goals over Olimpia at start of play I don't think the home win for Olimpia is as obvious as their home stats suggests. I saw the game they lost 6-0 away at Lanus, it was the first time they'd be beaten by more than two goals in their previous 85 anywhere, and that was only by a 1-4 margin. Olimpia were absolute crap against Lanus in that 6-0 and should have lost by many more goals than that. Can we put it down to a one off performance for Olimpia ? Possibly, because they rarely ever lose by more than 1 goal in a match. I've seen Emelec twice in this tournament, on both occasions they had a player sent off in the first half, thats consistency for you ! They pulled out a shock 3-2 win in the previous match in the round so maybe its possible they can get something tonight ? Both teams must win this, but Emelec havent scored a goal in either of their other two aways in this tournament, though only lost each of them 1-0. A winner in this fixture will progress whatever the result at Flamengo.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 No resting at all for Lanus, they would like to win and be one of the best 1st placed teams. Flamengo with many out of the pitch troubles and even if they win they will very probably be eliminated. I'm on Lanus +0.75 @ 2.10

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 The drama in tonight gams...simply UNBELIEVABLE, only in Copa Libertadores you have this every year, the best tournament in the world. Unfortunately for my bet Ronaldinho was in his best night and Lanus lost 0-3, but how the group finished was INCREDIBLE, I hope someone else followed it.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 W T F ? I wasn't betting on anything as like I said in my preview I didnt think the Home win for Olimpia was obvious and I couldn't judge the number of goals confidently. I started watching the match and after half an hour realised I needed to go out for a walk for an hour or so as I'd spent too long on the computer doing accounts all day and had a headache. I just came in and switched by PC on and what a mad result, Emelec won and qualified, 2-3. Mindblowing. MNC thats why I said the best tournament for me last year worldwide, was the Copa Lib. It sounds like I missed a classic. :sad Im surprised you took Lanus, to me I expected a Flamingo Home win with ease and really should have bet on it, Lanus nothing to play for. Thinking about it, were Flamengo within minutes of qualification ? I havent seen the correct order of the Emelec goals.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 It was a classic and Flamengo fans and players are probably all dead of a heart attack. Halftime was Olimpia 1-0 and Flamengo 2-0 but out. Then: Emelec 1-1, Flamengo in until the 87th minute of the other game... 88 min Emelec 2-1, Flamengo was out 92 min 2-2, Flamengo was in, everybody celebrating 93 min Emelec 3-2, Flamengo out, everybody dead. Crazy, definitely a classic. About my bet Lanus went with only one missing trying to win the group. They didn't want to be the worst 1st placed team and until the 1-0 they were playing pretty good but Ronaldinho had an amazing game and played like in his best days. Now Lanus will play against one of the best 2nd placed teams (maybe Boca, Fluminense, Vasco) so it will be more difficult than if they had won or at least drew.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 I feel sorry for anyone with a big stake on Under 2.5 ! What a way to lose it ! I'll check out the highlights when I get up later today. It seems the qualification procedure is complicated, I'll check that out too, any links for the best explanation please ? Thanks, Martin

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Wednesday 18 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]SD Quito v Guadalajara-MEX (00:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Vélez Sársfield v Defensor Sporting (00:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Club Bolívar v Universidad Católica (02:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.89[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Junior v Unión Española (02:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Arsenal de Sarandi v Fluminense FC (23:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.96[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Boca Juniors v Zamora FC (23:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]20[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Thursday 19 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Cruz Azul v Club Nacional Asuncion (01:50 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.41[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]SC Corinthians v Deportivo Táchira (01:50 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Juan Aurich v SC Internacional (23:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Santos FC v The Strongest (23:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]18[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Friday 20 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]CA Peñarol v Godoy Cruz de Mendoza (02:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.98[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Universidad de Chile v Atlético Nacional (02:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores 2012 Deportivo Quito vs Guadalaraja Chivas Both teams have a chance for a second place before the last round. It's true, home team is much closer to that goal cause they need win tonight or defeat of Defwnsor against Velez. On the other hand, Mexicans expect a miracle; win by four in this game and draw or win for Velez. Deportivo will again have home advantage in Quito (over 3000m above sea level), but and Guadalajara is located at high altitude (over 1500m), so no big advantage for host. What's more important is that Deportivo didn't conceded goal at home (two wins, 5:0), while away side didn't scored on the road (two defeats, 0:4). Ecuadorians have 7 wins of last 8 Libertadores games at home; Mexicans have 6 losses in last 8 away CL games. Both teams play very variable in their national leagues, but Deportivo is in better shape. Checa and Saritama are out for home side, but Bolanos and Mina will be fit. Guadalajara came without Michel, Arellano, Fabian, Ponce, Medina and Nava (all regulars including 1st gk and topscorer). I'll definitely try to take values at local for another reason in addition to all mentioned above. Guadalajara have played league game just three days ago and next is against city's rival Atlas for four days. Also, team had problems during travel because they first had to travel to the United States (Houston), and then they were flying to Ecuador. Dep Quito @1.55 high stake Dep Quito -1 @2.55 medium stake

Deportivo Quito 5:0 Guadalaraja Chivas Both teams have a chance for a second place before the last round. It's true, home team is much closer to that goal cause they need win tonight or defeat of Defwnsor against Velez. On the other hand, Mexicans expect a miracle; win by four in this game and draw or win for Velez. Deportivo will again have home advantage in Quito (over 3000m above sea level), but and Guadalajara is located at high altitude (over 1500m), so no big advantage for host. What's more important is that Deportivo didn't conceded goal at home (two wins, 5:0), while away side didn't scored on the road (two defeats, 0:4). Ecuadorians have 7 wins of last 8 Libertadores games at home; Mexicans have 6 losses in last 8 away CL games. Both teams play very variable in their national leagues, but Deportivo is in better shape. Checa and Saritama are out for home side, but Bolanos and Mina will be fit. Guadalajara came without Michel, Arellano, Fabian, Ponce, Medina and Nava (all regulars including 1st gk and topscorer). I'll definitely try to take values at local for another reason in addition to all mentioned above. Guadalajara have played league game just three days ago and next is against city's rival Atlas for four days. Also, team had problems during travel because they first had to travel to the United States (Houston), and then they were flying to Ecuador. Dep Quito @1.55 high stake :clap Dep Quito -1 @2.55 medium stake :clap
easy money :cigar:cigar

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 Boca Juniors vs Zamora A great last night forces me to bet and tonight. But now I decided to a bit higher risk and a much smaller stake ;) Situation is quite clear: Zamora have no chance, while Boca need win with Flamengo draw or loss, for 1st place in group. Second place is safe for them. However, Boca is motivated for revenge because poor 0:0 in the first match against Venezuelan. They're unlucky lost league match against Tigre (1:2) three days ago. Regulars Somoza and Roncaglia have injured then, and will be absent for this game. Striker Viatri can make return after injury. Team have four matches in the next 10 days, so I don't know their minds about this duel (maybe older defenders Rodríguez and Schiavi with 1st gk Orion will be rest tonight). On the other hand, Zamora have new coach from last weekend due to poor results in national league. This is their first participation in Copa Libertadores, so they didn't expect better results. Usually, they played very defensive in CL games in order not to have experienced catastrophic defeats. However, I think that they'll be motivated to score the first goal in this competition, and this is their last chance for that this season. To make it clear, I expect win for Boca course but odds are useless. I see that Riquelme and others will score some goals, but I believe that away side won't only defend, so both teams to score is my only value in this match. BTS @2.63 Stan James min stake

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 Wow...you are trusting the Venezuelan to score a goal !! Last week when they played at home vs Arsenal (who was using a very mixed lineup) they were much more offensive than in previous games and once again couldn't score a goal. Odds are worth a very small bet I guess, but it's a risky bet no doubts. :) No bets for me in this game.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012 Boca Juniors: Sebastian Sosa- Franco Sosa, Sauro, Caruzzo, Miño; Chávez, Erbes, Rivero; Román; Mouche y Blandi probably Boca will hammer them in order to get the first place Fluminense: Cavalieri- Anderson, Bruno, Euzebio, Carlinhos; Edinho, Diguinho, Deco, Neves, Nem; Mauro

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012

Boca Juniors vs Zamora A great last night forces me to bet and tonight. But now I decided to a bit higher risk and a much smaller stake ;) Situation is quite clear: Zamora have no chance, while Boca need win with Flamengo draw or loss, for 1st place in group. Second place is safe for them. However, Boca is motivated for revenge because poor 0:0 in the first match against Venezuelan. They're unlucky lost league match against Tigre (1:2) three days ago. Regulars Somoza and Roncaglia have injured then, and will be absent for this game. Striker Viatri can make return after injury. Team have four matches in the next 10 days, so I don't know their minds about this duel (maybe older defenders Rodríguez and Schiavi with 1st gk Orion will be rest tonight). On the other hand, Zamora have new coach from last weekend due to poor results in national league. This is their first participation in Copa Libertadores, so they didn't expect better results. Usually, they played very defensive in CL games in order not to have experienced catastrophic defeats. However, I think that they'll be motivated to score the first goal in this competition, and this is their last chance for that this season. To make it clear, I expect win for Boca course but odds are useless. I see that Riquelme and others will score some goals, but I believe that away side won't only defend, so both teams to score is my only value in this match. BTS @2.63 Stan James min stake
Sorry about half time eventing but I didnt post pre kick off as only noticed the match 10 mins before it started so I was rushed. Seems very brave Mc ! I went the other way by assuming Zamora are unlikely to score, and Boca already qualified, Zamora out long time ago so pointless fixture but they're both giving it a go and not a bad first half. Zamora gone 10 consecutive games Under 3.5. Odds on Betfair for Under 3.5 were truly phenomenal @ 1.70 so I'm on that (I just traded out HT for a tenner less so stress free now) and I also have £2.50 on the 0-0 @ crazy odds of 24.0 although it does look as if theres a goal coming for Boca.

Re: Copa Toyota Libertadores > 2012

I'll try again with bet in match that has no significance (but I guess I found value at local). @MNC can you tell me about Omar Asad (your ex-coach), cause he's new coach of Godoy Cruz, right? preview later...
He's signing today so he won't be with the team tonight at Uruguay, they will be under an interim coach. Not much to say about him. He's a very young coach, his first job was at Godoy Cruz in 2010 where they did pretty good, qualified to Copa Libertadores 2011 but then he asked too much money and they didn't renew him. Now that things are not going right they went for the easiest choice and got him back. In San Lorenzo he was a mess, never could find a team and in my opinion showed he needs to improve a lot because he did very obvious tactical mistakes and had no reaction to make useful changes from the bench.