** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Italy - Serie A - 21-22 January

Re: Italy - Serie A - 21-22 January Regarding the Fiorentina match, its been put back to a 3:30pm (2:30 UK time), but is def going ahead. Its been put back to show solidarity / cause a bit of disruption on behalf of local workers. Anyway i've just taken one more, been weighing it up all morning and couldn't believe the odds when I saw them Lecce vs Chievo - over 2.5 goals 2.35 at Bet365 (1 unit) Not much time for a write up but Lecce are still perservering with the attacking outlook under Cosmi. Although the last two games have been 1-0 there were a lot more chances for both sides than the scorelines suggest. Lecce have a good attacking threat with Muriel, Di Michele and Cuardrado. However with Mesbah moving on and no Strasser as well they do look much weaker than normal defensivly, especailly with Obodo still on the bench. Cheivo should then be able to cut through the Leece quite easiliy if they try and they have a decent enough strike force to take their chances, especially with Pellisier motivated to get his 100th team goal. :hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 21-22 January

Well the over is cleared in Palermo-Genoa. Genoa need to buck up if they are to have any chance in this match. If any team can lose a two goal lead it is Palermo so :hope.
wtf is going on with genoa..taking the lead and then concedeing 3 goals in minutes...i hope genoa can pull the fingers out and get it to a draw..i pray:clap

Palermo - Genoa over 2.5 @1.93 Pinnacle No need for long writeups. Palermo needs a win and will attack, on other hand Palermo is bad in defence as it gets, they have goalie Viviano and Donati in DM, but that should not be enough. Genoa on other hand in crisis, missing key defenders as Bovo,Dainelli, Kaladdze and Antoneli and in midfield Constant, key man Veloso and Rossi doue to ban. Plus is Genoa have great attack with Gila and Palacio which will both play. In defence some creativity from thier coach, debut on RB for Samprisi and on RB we will see Mesto who is more used of midfield roles. So need to win, many missings will be the key here, odds are set very nicely for a team that needs a win and have bad defence and a team which misses almost whle reg. defence and have strong attack unit. overs for me.
Hi guys first post in the forums but have been following for a while. Have won quite a few bets over the last few months thanks to the great advice on these forums so thought it would be good manners to show my appreciation for the latest result. Many thanks Azzurini for your post - I placed 4 points on over 2.5 thanks to your great write up :) All to go into the pot for the missus valentines prezzie! :cow:cow:cow:cow:cow

Siena vs Napoli – Napoli to win 2.15 at Victor Chandler (2 units) :wall Udinese vs Catania – Udinese to win 1.70 at Ladbrokes (2 units):ok Lecce vs Chievo - over 2.5 goals 2.35 at Bet365 (1 unit):ok
Well 2/3 for the day and 3/4 for the weekend with +2.63 units profit. Could have been so much better if Cavani had converted that penalty, although to be fair I saw a bit of that game and Napoli probably didn't deserve the win. Please that the Palermo overs bet came in for everyone on here. It was a popular pick.