** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets? 30 BETS REACHED!!!

newestpunter

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets? 30 BETS REACHED!!!

Where did you find 0-0 odds of 15 on that game - or do you let it run in play?
you will notice i list the bet as unmatched - thats because i decided i wanted odds of 15 and left it unmatched if there are no early goals, with the odds dropping, at some point it would reach my odds and become matched as the game didnt have a goal til the 88th minute, i believe my bet got matched at some point in the first half the odds on the 0-0 when i placed the bet were 25 i also got matched on laying 0-0 in the real barca game but couldnt post as i was at work - i'll update with a screen tomorrow

Re: how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets? 30 BETS REACHED!!!

you will notice i list the bet as unmatched - thats because i decided i wanted odds of 15 and left it unmatched if there are no early goals, with the odds dropping, at some point it would reach my odds and become matched
Ok thats what I was asking. Saved in the nick of time in that one then. What basis do you select your picks - or just gut instinct on the day?

Re: how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets? 30 BETS REACHED!!! mgb are decent at home and this is the first league game back from the xmas break for the germans - but i am sure that bayern will want to avoid being doubled by mgb BET 38: lay mgb ht/ft vs bayern 282.70 @ 11 to win 28.27 :hope