** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets? 30 BETS REACHED!!!

newestpunter

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets?

skittle, you have posted in this thread 3 times and each time it has been overtly negative whats the problem?
Sorry. I'm trying to be succinctly constructive with the comments. :sadI just don't like to see the word 'risky' on a thread that has been doing well.

Re: how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets? thats fair enough, but i only use the word risky because the other bets are safer ones (laying 0-0, laying ht/ft), but in a gambling sense they are odds of around 1.3 which is nothing when compared to evens 3/1, 4/1 that plenty of people take - in a real sense its low odds anyway, i accept you didnt mean to sound negative - lets continue :loon

Re: how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets? ^^^lol anyway, got a bit lucky with the fiorentina game, was worried as soon as i realised gilardinho was missing from the home side - and they duly failed to score thankfully the away side scored and we now look to the 2 spanish games to oblige us :hope

Re: how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets? 30 BETS REACHED!!! ok, stats we withdrew our initial 100 stake, then we withdrew 220 profit and our bank now stands at 314 hopefully with another 5/6 bets we will hit 400 at which point i intend to withdraw 200 then with the remaining 200 we will now be aiming for 15 correct selections to double up (just over double, 2.07) whereby we will withdraw 200, then double again etc each time we will be adding a little more to the bank but only withdrawing 200 so our stake should just get bigger :hope

Re: how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets? 30 BETS REACHED!!! An inspirational thread and great work. How are your nerves when watching games? As its profit your using I guess not as bad as if it was your original stake at risk. What are your plans should an all in bet fail?

Re: how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets? 30 BETS REACHED!!!

An inspirational thread and great work. How are your nerves when watching games? As its profit your using I guess not as bad as if it was your original stake at risk. What are your plans should an all in bet fail?
well, i have tried a similar thread before and lost so i guess my strategy is to take some time, dust myself down and start again