** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets? 30 BETS REACHED!!!

newestpunter

on paper, its relatively easy in practice i dont think i have yet achieved it we'll start with 100 - achieving target gets us to at least 431, we will decide where to go from there only rules are min odds of 1.05 and never more than 3 selections at any time if i allow myself an average of 2 bets a day this should take just over 2 weeks :drums

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets? on 20/1 shots should be easy if you take your time, I like under so many goals. I also do basketball points and have had 8 evens in a row at 240/1 twice in last week,but can't post as do them inplay where points are to my advantage :)

Re: how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets? Hey NP. This is easily possible as there are lots of markets you can tap into for this. Over 0.5 goals and Double chance Home team or draw for example can be very favourable. (Don't back teams that are 1-0 up with 5 mins to go -You will get stung!!!):cry A word of caution- Don't put yourself under pressure to hit your target in 2 weeks. 2 bets a day may seem like very little but on slow sports days you will find yourself justifying bets you wouldn't make on a Saturday when your options are endless. Take your time as 100 is a lot to lose and start over if you fail. Best of luck. I will follow with interest.:ok

Re: how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets?

cheers :nana no team has stopped city from scoring at the etihad this season, so BET 8: city0-2 utd, back 2.5+ 163.56 @ 1.15 to win 24.53 :hope
Savage Few mins for you. Don't get too carried away could be a redundant 2nd half:ok