** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets? 30 BETS REACHED!!!

newestpunter

Re: how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets?

answered on page 2 dude :ok
So it was an accumulator? Surely if it's a treble that should only count as one bet? Sorry if i'm missing something :cheers Well done so far! :clap

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets? Don't get too carried away with some success. Bet 23 was reckless and you got away with it, you might not be so lucky next time. :spankRegain the discipline and you'll make the target of 30.

Re: how hard could it possibly be to hit 30 winning bets? i disagree, it was not reckless - there was more risk involved than other bets agreed, but it was a calculated risk only 1 of the last 9 games between the sides has not had a second half goal only 2 of watfords 14 home games have not had a second half goal - both of those were games when watford were ahead at half time of the 7 games watford have been level at half time at home EVERY game has had a second half goal in their last 10 league games, reading have scored 10 goals after the 60th minute was a risk worth taking and a correct one as the result shows like i say, i accept it was riskier than my other odds - but having just withdrawn 220 profit i felt there was no better time to take a slightly riskier bet