** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January

@Mahno sometimes stats is enough without team news... pretty good job here for you :loon
Cheers mate.I think it's more like expr. and 6th sence or guts feeling ;) Saying that i had in play bet just few minutes ago in Benevento v Fogia game.Fogia was away with 2 red cards i placed bet on 84th minute on Fogia @81.0-they scored on 86th :loon 4 minutes left to play-fingers crossed they will hold on :hope

Sorry,don't have much time and reasoning it's more like a value bet but odds on Strasbourg are too good to miss.Also Strasbourg is on a good run and unbeaten in last 6 matches. Strasbourg @4.00
3-3 FT Very unlucky for me.Strasbourg lost the lead twice aftre 2-0 and 3-2 just few minutes before final wistle :spank Foggia won,ha ha :beer

Metz>Evian= both teams to score (2.00) bet365 stake 3 / 10 1Dnb (1.80) Totosì stake 3 / 10 void Metz (Ligue 2) position 8° points 27 Evian (Ligue 1) position 11° points 22 Preview: Metz: injured: Duhamel (striker 17 / 8); suspended: Sissoko (goalkeeper 7 / 0), Abdoulaye (defender 15 / 0). Evian: injured: Laquait (goalkeeper 7 / 0); suspended: Angoula (defender 17 / 1), Ehret (defender 16 / 0); absent from the new purchase: Thomas Kahlenberg (midfielder). The Metz has a score in house w4-d2-l3 goals scored 10 goals against 10 while the Evian has a score out of the house of w0-d6-l4 goals scored 10 goals against 15. The Metz has lost the last game away from home with the score 2-0 against Angers and the Evian has won the last home match with a score of 4-2 against Montpellier. As in the French Cup teams play very open compared to when they play in their respective leagues think this is a game with many scoring also actions for the fact that the two teams are missing players in the defensive department. In the end I feel well with low-stakes victory of Metz. Quote of the sign 1 down on many books. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Angers - Monaco .. 1 (2.00) Angers reached the Coupe de France's 1/2-finals last year, where they were beaten by a strong PSG side, so they take this competition very seriously. They won 3 of their last 5 games at home. Monaco are bottom of the Ligue 2 table and they have won only 2 of their last 12 games in all competitions - both of those have come in Coupe de France, against lowly opposition.

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Angers - Monaco: Over 2.5 goals @ 2.37 (William Hill) 10/10 I believe the overs are too long to ignore in this match. Angers is generally an unders team at home this season (66.7 % matches under 2.5 goals at home), but the recent history in Angers' cup matches says otherwise. Last season, when Angers reached the semi-finals in the cup, they had 3/5 overs. On the other hand, Monaco has a new owner and confidence may have improved after a disasterous start in League 2. Success in the cup may consolidate the improved mood and Monaco may out to get something here. Monaco's away matches, this seasom in League 2, end in under 2.5 goals 62.5% of the time. Both teams, I think, want the win and will push forward for goals which should send the result over 2.5 goals.

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Caen> Marseille = 2(2.10) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Caen position 14° points 20 Marseille position 6° points 31 Preview: Caen: Injured: Lazarevic (defender 0 / 0), Mb.Niang (striker 15 / 1), Deroin (midfielder 3 / 0), Frau (striker 17 / 4); Suspended: Heurtaux (defender 17 / 3); fall: Mbone (midfielder 2 / 0). Marseille: injured Gignac (striker 9 / 0); falls: M. Amalfitano (midfielder 16 / 1), Mbia (midfielder 6 / 1). The Caen has a score in-house w3-d1-l5 goals scored 10 goals against 11 while Marseille has a score out of the house w3-d3-l3 goals scored 13 goals against 13. Quarter-finals of the League Cup between two teams that have different goals. The Caen is not in good shape, in the last 6 games has registered 4 losses and 2 draws and are struggling to get away from the relegation zone. To have this game out a few major players. Marseille is very motivated to win this game and maybe win the cup this year, since they are in the championship standings to sixth place far enough from the first in the standings. The visiting team is in good shape in the last 6 games recorded 5 wins and 1 draw. In the end I think the Marseille can win the game, declining share of the sign 2 down on many books. Caen in the last seven never won. Caen has a string of defeats in 3 home games. In the last 7 games playing at home with Caen, Caen has won 2 times, I have matched 1 and Marseille has won 4. The goal difference is 10-8 in favor of Marseille. :hope:hope:hope

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Caen vs Marseille Marseille will treat this match with all the responsibility of a big club. They have started to feel good after the win over PSG, but the position they have now, 6th, 5 points from an Europa League spot is not leaving them to treat this League Cup badly. Marseille can go closer to the top spots, but they want this cup for sure. Caen has been eliminated few days ago by Troyes and I expect them to have problems also here. Caen is having no win in last 8 games with just 2 draws is we consider also the draw after 90 minutes with Troyes. away win @ 2.15 with Betclic

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Caen - Olympique de Marseille .. 2 (1.85) Caen have not won any of their last 7 games, losing 4. Olympique de Marseille have won 6 of their last 7 games in all competitions (1 draw), including the last 4 on the road.

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Nice> Dijon= Dijon +0.5 (1.90) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Nice position 17° points 18 Dijon position 16° points 19 Preview: Nice: Injured: Fae (midfielder 4 / 0), Pentecôte (striker 10 / 0); absent due to international commitments: Coulibaly (midfielder 13 / 0), Diakité (midfielder 10 / 0), Mouloungui (striker 17 / 4), Palun (midfielder 5 / 0). Dijon: absent due to international commitments: D. Yeboah (goalkeeper 0 / 0). Nice has a score in the house w4-d4-l2 goals scored 14 goals against 8 while the Dijon has a score out of the house w2-d2-l6 goals scored 9 goals against 22. The Nice drew the last game away from home with the score 4-4 against Lille and Dijon drew the last game played outside the house with a score of 2-2 against Auxerre. Both teams are doing a very disappointing season are in the bottom of the list and are struggling to avoid relegation. Given the numerous absences in Nice I think the visiting team can get a good result with the next round. :hope:hope:hope

Caen> Marseille = 2(2.10) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Caen position 14° points 20 Marseille position 6° points 31 Preview: Caen: Injured: Lazarevic (defender 0 / 0), Mb.Niang (striker 15 / 1), Deroin (midfielder 3 / 0), Frau (striker 17 / 4); Suspended: Heurtaux (defender 17 / 3); fall: Mbone (midfielder 2 / 0). Marseille: injured Gignac (striker 9 / 0); falls: M. Amalfitano (midfielder 16 / 1), Mbia (midfielder 6 / 1). The Caen has a score in-house w3-d1-l5 goals scored 10 goals against 11 while Marseille has a score out of the house w3-d3-l3 goals scored 13 goals against 13. Quarter-finals of the League Cup between two teams that have different goals. The Caen is not in good shape, in the last 6 games has registered 4 losses and 2 draws and are struggling to get away from the relegation zone. To have this game out a few major players. Marseille is very motivated to win this game and maybe win the cup this year, since they are in the championship standings to sixth place far enough from the first in the standings. The visiting team is in good shape in the last 6 games recorded 5 wins and 1 draw. In the end I think the Marseille can win the game, declining share of the sign 2 down on many books. Caen in the last seven never won. Caen has a string of defeats in 3 home games. In the last 7 games playing at home with Caen, Caen has won 2 times, I have matched 1 and Marseille has won 4. The goal difference is 10-8 in favor of Marseille. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHH :clap

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Lyon> Lille= both teams to score (1.83) / over (2.07) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Lyon position 4° points 35 Lille position 3° points 36 Preview: Lyon: Injured: Vercoutre (goalkeeper 3 / 0), Cris (defender 10 / 0), B. Gomis (forward 19 / 7); absent due to international commitments: B. Kone (defender 16 / 1), Joh.Mensah (defender 1 / 0), S. Kone (midfielder 2 / 0); in doubt: Dejan Lovren (defender 13 / 0), Anthony Reveillere (defender 19 / 0). Lille: Injured: Beria (defender 19 / 0), De Melo (forward 4 / 0); absent due to international commitments: M. Sow (striker 18 / 6). Lyon has a score in-house w7-d1-l1 goals scored 19 goals against 9 Lille has a score out of the house w4-d5-l0 goals scored 13 goals against 7. Lyon must deal with this delicate game with several absences, especially in defense. Both teams have a very strong offensive department and are able to score many goals. Eventually I apsetto a game full of action scoring. The last away win against Lille Lyon was 2005. When playing at home, Lyon has never lost to Lille in the last five meetings. In the last 15 games at home playing with Lyon, Lyon has won 6 times, I have matched Lille has won 7 and 2. The goal difference is 24-14 in favor of Lyon. :hope:hope:hope

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Le Mans vs Lorient Stayed out of these till I saw the team of Lorient: Lecomte (2g), Pedrinho(11g), Romao(16g-midfielder), Koné(7g, 1 goal), Mareque(17g), Jouffre(17g, 3 goals), Coutadeur(16g, 1 goal), Mvuemba(17g, 2 goals), Autret(13g), Monnet-Paquet(18g, 2 goals), Emeghara(12g, 3 goals). The coach Gourchoff (father of talented midfielder) tries to cover the defensive holes with this experimented defensive midfielder Romao that will play in defensive. Lorient lost to Le Havre 3-4 in Coupe de France and now plays in Coupe de la Ligue. tHese are the quarter finals and Lorient wants for sure so much from this competition. Being 9th in tables, the team will not have a great chance to play in europe except this one. There are 7 points from 7th spot and 11 from 4th place!!! Lorient away is weak in the internal Championship with just 1 win, 2 draws and 6 defeats so far. In last 5 games they got just one point, home with Caen. Le Mans is not sitting great either as they are on 17th spot in Ligue II with 1 point above relegation area. They will be much more interested in staying fresh for diffciult game with Guingamp in just 3 days in Ligue II. If someone will win this game, I believe that is Lorient! away 0 AH @ 1.92 with Victor Chandler

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Lyon - Lille We saw 7/8 overs in the previous cup round, and yesterday Marseille won their game with 0:3 away at Caen. Today two strong sides with great offensive skills will create great game - face Lyon and Lille 5 of their last 8 meetings, finished with over 3.5 goals, as we saw results like 3:1,3:1,4:3,3:2 and 2:2. Hosts will got defensive problems, as Lovren and Reveillere are big doubts, and Cris(injured) and B.Kone and John Mensah are out due to international duty. Lille also got troubles, as regular defender Beria is out, and M.Sow is called for African Cup of Nations, but still they got quality upfront. I expect goals here over 3.5 goals 4.20 @ Boylesports

Nice> Dijon= Dijon +0.5 (1.90) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Nice position 17° points 18 Dijon position 16° points 19 Preview: Nice: Injured: Fae (midfielder 4 / 0), Pentecôte (striker 10 / 0); absent due to international commitments: Coulibaly (midfielder 13 / 0), Diakité (midfielder 10 / 0), Mouloungui (striker 17 / 4), Palun (midfielder 5 / 0). Dijon: absent due to international commitments: D. Yeboah (goalkeeper 0 / 0). Nice has a score in the house w4-d4-l2 goals scored 14 goals against 8 while the Dijon has a score out of the house w2-d2-l6 goals scored 9 goals against 22. The Nice drew the last game away from home with the score 4-4 against Lille and Dijon drew the last game played outside the house with a score of 2-2 against Auxerre. Both teams are doing a very disappointing season are in the bottom of the list and are struggling to avoid relegation. Given the numerous absences in Nice I think the visiting team can get a good result with the next round. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHH :clap

Lyon> Lille= both teams to score (1.83) / over (2.07) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Lyon position 4° points 35 Lille position 3° points 36 Preview: Lyon: Injured: Vercoutre (goalkeeper 3 / 0), Cris (defender 10 / 0), B. Gomis (forward 19 / 7); absent due to international commitments: B. Kone (defender 16 / 1), Joh.Mensah (defender 1 / 0), S. Kone (midfielder 2 / 0); in doubt: Dejan Lovren (defender 13 / 0), Anthony Reveillere (defender 19 / 0). Lille: Injured: Beria (defender 19 / 0), De Melo (forward 4 / 0); absent due to international commitments: M. Sow (striker 18 / 6). Lyon has a score in-house w7-d1-l1 goals scored 19 goals against 9 Lille has a score out of the house w4-d5-l0 goals scored 13 goals against 7. Lyon must deal with this delicate game with several absences, especially in defense. Both teams have a very strong offensive department and are able to score many goals. Eventually I apsetto a game full of action scoring. The last away win against Lille Lyon was 2005. When playing at home, Lyon has never lost to Lille in the last five meetings. In the last 15 games at home playing with Lyon, Lyon has won 6 times, I have matched Lille has won 7 and 2. The goal difference is 24-14 in favor of Lyon. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHH :clap:clap