** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January

Friday 6 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif La Tour d'Auvergne Rennes v US Quevilly (19:00 GMT) 8.75 4.5 1.38 106.11 %
maximize.gif Le Mans FC v Valenciennes FC (19:30 GMT) 3.1 3.2 2.42 104.83 %
Saturday 7 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Versailles 78 v Dijon FCO (13:00 GMT) 17 7.7 1.17 104.34 %
maximize.gif Limoges FC v US Boulogne (14:00 GMT) 9 4.5 1.39 105.28 %
maximize.gif AS Marck v OGC Nice (15:30 GMT) 15 6.7 1.22 103.56 %
maximize.gif Chambly Thelle FC v AJ Auxerre (16:00 GMT) 13 6.7 1.2 105.95 %
maximize.gif FC Bourg-Péronnas v Montceau-Bourgogne FC (16:00 GMT) 1.81 3.4 4.7 105.94 %
maximize.gif AFC Compiègne v Montagnarde Inzinzac (17:00 GMT) 1.8 3.4 4.75 106.02 %
maximize.gif Chamois Niortais v Stade Brestois 29 (17:00 GMT) 4.2 3.3 2.05 102.89 %
maximize.gif Le Havre AC v FC Lorient (17:00 GMT) 3.1 3.2 2.5 103.51 %
maximize.gif Sablé-sur-Sarthe FC v CS Sedan Ardennes (17:00 GMT) 9.25 4.65 1.36 105.85 %
maximize.gif Vendée Luçon v US Avranches (17:00 GMT) 1.88 3.3 4.41 106.17 %
maximize.gif Vitré AS v Tours (17:00 GMT) 10 4.75 1.35 105.13 %
maximize.gif Orleans v Clermont Foot (18:00 GMT) 3.2 3.15 2.36 105.37 %
maximize.gif Cherbourg v LB Châteauroux (18:30 GMT) 3.21 3.2 2.34 105.14 %
maximize.gif Fréjus Saint-Raphaël v AC Ajaccio (19:00 GMT) 4.33 3.3 2.02 102.88 %
maximize.gif Valence AS v Stade Lavallois (19:00 GMT) 5 3.4 1.85 103.47 %
maximize.gif Chantilly US v Lille OSC (19:45 GMT) 26 8.5 1.13 104.11 %
maximize.gif Red Star FC 93 v Olympique Marseille (19:45 GMT) 6.6 3.8 1.57 105.10 %
maximize.gif Saint-Étienne v Girondins de Bordeaux (19:45 GMT) 2.2 3.2 3.5 105.28 %
maximize.gif SC Bastia v Sochaux-Montbéliard (19:45 GMT) 2.5 3.2 3.2 102.50 %
maximize.gif SM Caen v Troyes AC (19:45 GMT) 1.66 3.6 5.6 105.63 %
maximize.gif Stade Rennais v AS Nancy (19:45 GMT) 1.68 3.55 5.5 105.87 %
Sunday 8 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Thiers v Istres (13:00 GMT) 10 4.55 1.39 103.92 %
maximize.gif JA Drancy v RC Strasbourg (13:30 GMT) 1.86 3.3 4.55 106.04 %
maximize.gif AS Lyon Duchère v Olympique Lyonnais (14:00 GMT) 13 5.65 1.25 105.39 %
maximize.gif FC Metz v Evian TG (14:00 GMT) 3.04 3.2 2.5 104.14 %
maximize.gif FC Mulhouse v Créteil (14:00 GMT) 2.97 3.1 2.54 105.30 %
maximize.gif Gazelec Ajaccio v Toulouse FC (14:00 GMT) 5 3.4 1.8 104.97 %
maximize.gif Locminé Saint-Colomban v Paris Saint-Germain (16:30 GMT) 17 8 1.15 105.34 %
maximize.gif AS Prix-lès-Mézières v Montpellier HSC (19:30 GMT) 21 8.75 1.12 105.48 %
Monday 9 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Angers SCO v AS Monaco (19:45 GMT) 2.06 3.25 3.8 105.63 %

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January

Event Le Mans - Valenciennes
Selection Valenciennes
Strength 10/10
Date 06/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.53
Reasoning This Le Mans is without confidence. The players are also experiencing a so bad situation for the first time and with the bad results they are low moralized. And we must be realistic, facing Valenciennes is not the best game to invert it. Le Mans after Valenciennes will face Lorient, Guingamp and Sedan. The four games are of high difficulty and the moment of the team makes fear that this will be a bad series. And due to their situation in Ligue 2, i think they are more concentrate in defeat Guingamp than in trying to knock out this Ligue 1 Valenciennes. Coupe de France is always motivating but the maintenace in Ligue 2 has priority at the moment. Valenciennes appears here more ambitious and they also has a natural better level than Le Mans.

Sport Football (France)
Event Frejus vs Ajaccio
Selection Frejus DNB (Asian-handicap)
Strength 6/10
Date 06/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.50
Reasoning Frejus Saint Raphael is in third French division and is currently on eight place, but just five points behind the third (top three get promotion for League 2 at the end of the season). The team is doing perfectly well at home at the moment (6-1-2) and on Saturday against Ajaccio they have the chance to eliminate a team from the highest french league, quite an achievement for this small team. Ajaccio is having big problems this season. The team is on the bottom of the table in League 1, despite their two wins in their last two games of the year. Ajaccio will have to fight a lot for their place until the end of the season, so the team don't need another tough game for them if they manage to eliminate this opponent. Last season Ajaccio lost against the third division side Cannes for the cup early in the tournament, so tomorrow I expect another bad performance for them. On other hand Frejus Saint Raphael will be very happy to eliminate a team from League 1 and to go to the next round of the competition, so the more motivated team without any question will be the home side.

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Le Mans vs Valenciennes Away side will surely change 2-3 players due to the injury striker Pujol (7 games and 2 goals), midfielder Dossevi (9 games) and defender Gil (7 games). The rest of the team is ready to come on the pitch and get qualified. They are not a good team away with no win in an official game away, but now they might snatch one. Le Mans is not a reliable team this season after selling best players. expect Valenciennes to come out and perform well. away 0 AH @ 1.91 with 188bet

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January 1 bet just to keep me intersted today.Tbh i know fcuk all about home team but i'm taking La Tour bla bla Rennes with +0.5AH.Why?Going with stats they drew every single game at home.Away tem come from National devision with some mixed away results.I guess hosts will fight till the end as it looks like they only play 1 game a year :lol so should be full of energy and enthusiasm :p La Tour bla bla bla Rennes double chance @2.87 bet365

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Bastia> Sochaux = 1 (2.20) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Bastia position 3° points 30 Sochaux position 19° points 18 Preview: Bastia: Injured: Magnus Macedo Novaes (goalkeeper 18 / 0), Jacques-Désiré Périatambée (midfielder 9 / 0), François Marque (defender 6 / 1), Salim Moizini (midfielder 13 / 0); Suspended: Matthieu Sans (defender 16 / 1). Sochaux: Injured: Richert (goalkeeper 19 / 0), Martin (midfielder 16 / 1), Mouyokolo (defender 2 / 0), Carlao (midfielder 11 / 0); Suspended: Sauget (defender 17 / 0). Bastia has a score in the house w5-d4-l0 goals scored 20 goals against 9 while Sochaux has a score out of the house-w1-d4-l4 goals scored 8 goals against 16. The Bastia won the last league game played at home with a score of 4-1 against Sochaux and Tours has missed the last league game played at home with a score of 0-2 against Ajaccio. The home team so far is having a great season with lots of hopes of hitting the promotion in the top flight, while the visiting team is having a horrible season and is struggling to avoid relegation. In the end I think that the visiting team a lot more commitments to the next league snubbing the competition. Quote of the sign 1 down on many books. :hope:hope:hope

1 bet just to keep me intersted today.Tbh i know fcuk all about home team but i'm taking La Tour bla bla Rennes with +0.5AH.Why?Going with stats they drew every single game at home.Away tem come from National devision with some mixed away results.I guess hosts will fight till the end as it looks like they only play 1 game a year :lol so should be full of energy and enthusiasm :p La Tour bla bla bla Rennes double chance @2.87 bet365
0-0 FT :)

Event Bastia - Socahux
Selection Bastia
Strength 10/10
Date 07/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Betfred @ 2.38
Reasoning This season Bastia already showed his value. They are concentrate in getting the promotion in Ligue 2. Today they have a really motivating, beautiful and great game to play. It was not the best opponent to face in this Coupe de France but they have the chance to show what they are capable to do. And the fact of being played at home is good to Bastia as they will play in front of their fans showing they deserve the sold out stadium they will have in this game. Sochaux is having problems this season, not showing his real value, with very individual game. The team is paying it and his midfield and attack are being really at low level. The Bosnian coach Mecha Bazdarevic already said that Maïga and Anin are not counting to him. But this seems to be only one example of the bad moment and mood at the visitors side.

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January if Marseille are fielding they're regulars, they look like they may be worth a punt. They seem to take the domestic cups seriously judging off past recent seasons and they're opponent, Red Star seem to be strugglers of 3rd division. will wait to see lineups.

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January One bet for me.And again i don't have team news at all just based on my feelings and previous expr. with bets in France.But i do like Nice.Was impressed with them against Lille and tbh they did start showing some good footy lately.I expect coach to give his players more practice again so don't think there will be many changes-but i could be wrong.Another team i like is Chateauroux.I just like to bet on this team when they play away from home-made some good profit with them.So going with: double Nice win and Chateauroux +0AH.Double play @2.00 at bet365 :ok

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January St. Etienne - Bordeaux: Draw @ 3.20 (Coral) 10/10 There isn't a great difference between these two teams. St. Etienne is 8th place with 30 points and a below average home record (4-3-2). Bordeaux is in 10th place with 23 points and an average away record (2-2-5). Last season, for the league, this fixture ended in a 2-2 draw. In the end, the similarity of the teams leads me to be believe that we may just get a stalemate here and the odds for the draw result represent value.

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Guys what do you think about Prix les Mezieres-Montpellier? I have in my local odds 22,00 on over 6,5 goals. Is it worth a try? Home team plays in 7th league and away team is second best team in France. I doubt Prix will score, but can Montpellier score 7 goals? Any news about Montpellier squad?

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Red Star v Marseille Interested in this game in that Red Star are struggling badly and it really does depend how much Marseille want to put on a show. Will be watching out for the teams on l'equipe website but surely now that Marseille have got the fans back on board they will not want to mess up. Valbuena is also talking up a good cup run and most interesting is the fact that this game is being played at the Stade de France. Yes the French Cup is known to be the punters graveyard but if I do see a strong Marseille side then I will be having a dabble on the spreads. Goal rush at 21-24 for Marseille with unsporting index is interesting in the hope that Marseille put out a strong team and go for it on the big stage against a weak Div 3 team and rattle in a few goals. Will cover it with a small interest on a betfair market of Red Star clean sheet which will be a big price. Q the surprise result of the night !

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Mandanda Fanni Diawara Morel Azpilicueta Cheyrou Kabore Gonzalez Valbuena Ayew A Ayew J Looks a decent team but as you all know one is never quite sure what might happen in the French Cup? Atko or any of the other French football gods. Any thoughts?

Bastia> Sochaux = 1 (2.20) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Bastia position 3° points 30 Sochaux position 19° points 18 Preview: Bastia: Injured: Magnus Macedo Novaes (goalkeeper 18 / 0), Jacques-Désiré Périatambée (midfielder 9 / 0), François Marque (defender 6 / 1), Salim Moizini (midfielder 13 / 0); Suspended: Matthieu Sans (defender 16 / 1). Sochaux: Injured: Richert (goalkeeper 19 / 0), Martin (midfielder 16 / 1), Mouyokolo (defender 2 / 0), Carlao (midfielder 11 / 0); Suspended: Sauget (defender 17 / 0). Bastia has a score in the house w5-d4-l0 goals scored 20 goals against 9 while Sochaux has a score out of the house-w1-d4-l4 goals scored 8 goals against 16. The Bastia won the last league game played at home with a score of 4-1 against Sochaux and Tours has missed the last league game played at home with a score of 0-2 against Ajaccio. The home team so far is having a great season with lots of hopes of hitting the promotion in the top flight, while the visiting team is having a horrible season and is struggling to avoid relegation. In the end I think that the visiting team a lot more commitments to the next league snubbing the competition. Quote of the sign 1 down on many books. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHH :ok

Event GFCO Ajaccio - Toulouse
Selection Toulouse
Strength 10/10
Date 08/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 1.90
Reasoning Ahamada - Ninkov, Congré, Fofana, Tabanou - Devaux - Braaten, Didot, Sissoko, Machado - Bulut. This is the probable starting eleven of Toulouse, which shows us they take this game seriously. Beside the three absences (Capoue suspended, M'Bengue and Abdennour in CAN) they will present the main team. This may be due to what happened in the last season, when Toulouse was knocked out of the Coupe de France in this same stage against another National team. At that time was Paris FC. Now they are concentrate and will play with all they have to avoid another surprise. Gazelec is in promotion zone of National, and is in a row of seven consecutive wins. They count with a full stadium supporting them, but with Toulouse playing with his main team, the difference of value is clear and i expect Toulouse to win this tough game.

One bet for me.And again i don't have team news at all just based on my feelings and previous expr. with bets in France.But i do like Nice.Was impressed with them against Lille and tbh they did start showing some good footy lately.I expect coach to give his players more practice again so don't think there will be many changes-but i could be wrong.Another team i like is Chateauroux.I just like to bet on this team when they play away from home-made some good profit with them.So going with: double Nice win and Chateauroux +0AH.Double play @2.00 at bet365 :ok
both won nice and easy :)

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Metz - Evian TG ,Metz (+0) Host very serious treat France cup this year. They have no real chances for promotion to Ligue 1 so they focus on cup challange. Metz coach appointed all regular players. Only Sissoko and Abdoulaye are doubtfull. Evian has several ijured and doubtfull players. Laquait, Berigaud, Leroy, Adnane, Khlifa, Angoula, Ehret and Kahlenberg are out. Appointed players: Andersen, Westberg – Dja Djédjé, Rippert, Mongongu, Cambon, Cilinsek, Saad, Tié Bi, Sorlin, Poulsen, Farina, Rabiu, Barbosa, Govou, Sagbo, Wass, M’Madi. Metz can take home advantage here and get promotion to next round.

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Sorry,don't have much time and reasoning it's more like a value bet but odds on Strasbourg are too good to miss.Also Strasbourg is on a good run and unbeaten in last 6 matches. Strasbourg @4.00

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Metz vs Evian TG Evian is not coming here with the best players and has many players out: Laquait (keeper 7), Khlifa (striker 16 3goals), Angoula (def.17 1goal), Ehret (def.16). Metz is fully effective for this one and will try to qualify. They had 8 wins in last 9 games. Evian is a good team, sits on 11th spot, but Metz this season at home are really a force. home 0 AH @ 1.81 with 5dimes Gazelec Ajaccio vs Toulouse Away side is definitely underrated here and I decided to take them with full stake. They are coming with the best players in this one and will try to go in Europa League from the Cup. They are targeting to win the cup! Ajaccio is from 3rd level of football, will have a full stadium as Corsica is a hot ground! Expect although the "Plane Builders" to win the match and the odds are juicy! away win @ 1.98 with PinnacleSports Thiers vs Istres Two high scoring teams here are meeting in this Cup round. Thiers are from 4th football level of France while Istres from second. Istre has in the last games away some great scores: 5-1 with Arles, 6-0 to Lyon Decines, 3-0 with Bourges, etc. Thiers has also a highs coring team with 1-2 with Montceau, 4-2 with Fontenay, 3-1 with Macon and 3-1 to Rachais. Expect at least 3 goals here with juicy odds! over 3 goals @ 2.66 with betsafe

I have a question guys. Can Montpellier' date=' Paris Saint Germain and Lyon score more than 3,5 goals today? Is there any difficulty for this teams?[/quote'] I think that's too tough to call. France is way too unpredictable and considering this is Cup you never know...

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Yesterday Dijon Lille and Marseille scored 5-6-5 goals and i think why not today? but if they start with reserve squad it could be tough. i want to try this games with Espanyol-Barcelona , Olympiakos, Celtic and Rangers (away more than 3,5 goals)with 5-6 system

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Metz>Evian= both teams to score (2.00) bet365 stake 3 / 10 1Dnb (1.80) Totosì stake 3 / 10 Metz (Ligue 2) position 8° points 27 Evian (Ligue 1) position 11° points 22 Preview: Metz: injured: Duhamel (striker 17 / 8); suspended: Sissoko (goalkeeper 7 / 0), Abdoulaye (defender 15 / 0). Evian: injured: Laquait (goalkeeper 7 / 0); suspended: Angoula (defender 17 / 1), Ehret (defender 16 / 0); absent from the new purchase: Thomas Kahlenberg (midfielder). The Metz has a score in house w4-d2-l3 goals scored 10 goals against 10 while the Evian has a score out of the house of w0-d6-l4 goals scored 10 goals against 15. The Metz has lost the last game away from home with the score 2-0 against Angers and the Evian has won the last home match with a score of 4-2 against Montpellier. As in the French Cup teams play very open compared to when they play in their respective leagues think this is a game with many scoring also actions for the fact that the two teams are missing players in the defensive department. In the end I feel well with low-stakes victory of Metz. Quote of the sign 1 down on many books. :hope:hope:hope

Re: France - Coupe de France - 6-9 January Prix de Mezieres vs Montpellier This is a meetings between an amateur side from 5th division and Montpellier which currently are holding the second spot in France. Montpellier will treat pretty well this match going with the regulars there. The coach came with the following group of players: goallies: Jourdren – Pionnier; defenders: Bedimo – Bocaly – Deplagne –Hilton - Jeunechamp – Stambouli – Yanga-Mbiwa; midfielders: Cabella – Dernis – Estrada – Lacombe – Marveaux – Pitau; strikers: Ait Fana – Giroud – Kabze – Koita – Utaka. Home side is sitting on last spot of the 5th league in France with 9 goals cored and 34 conceded. Montpellier should win this one easily and offer a good show to the audience. over 3 goals @ 2.00 with >Victor Chandler