PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011

morlspin

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011

In the event of the password being leaked all over Eastern Europe at 19:55, am I right in assuming that the prizes will be allocated in the finishing order from the remaining eligible players?:hope Well done to the mods (Morlspin?) and Gutshot for organizing this at short notice!:clap:clap Happy New Year and good luck tonight folks :ok Oh, almost forgot......the beers are on me!:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers TQM
Your giving away free beer!!!, I'll take 2 shots of JD, and 3 cans of stella please Or are you on your festive wind up to put the players off :lol

Re: PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011 In as PuntersBart.... spreading the word.... only as couldn't quite fit PuntersLoungeIsTheAbsoluteDogsDanglysBestestForumInTheWorld-Bart in the box provided ;) Gl everyone & thx again to Grae, Gutshot & all the sponsors for their time, generosity & efforts :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011 2) If you get 72o you MUST play it like Aces! --> Followed this to the dot and OUT in the first hand :wall:wall:wall :rollin And I still made two pair lol I'm always looking fwd to this and never do good, but this must be my record :sad

Re: PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011

2) If you get 72o you MUST play it like Aces! --> Followed this to the dot and OUT in the first hand :wall:wall:wall :rollin And I still made two pair lol I'm always looking fwd to this and never do good, but this must be my record :sad
ul Fred,maybe Morls will send a consolation prize