PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011

morlspin

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011 Sent address via private message today. If that's your wife in the picture ask her to knock!

I always delete names and address pm's after use' date=' can you give me yours again mate, the Mrs delivered the chipset and she cant remember.[/quote']

Re: PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011 Ok guys, good news!!! The problems/complications we have been facing are sorted and the prizes will begin getting shipped in the next 24/48 hours Thank you so much for your patience and we hope you enjoy them!

Re: PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011

Ok guys, good news!!! The problems/complications we have been facing are sorted and the prizes will begin getting shipped in the next 24/48 hours Thank you so much for your patience and we hope you enjoy them!
cheers gra ? logistical nightmare i bet !

Re: PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011 The set is geat for cash games mate, glad you like it

received chip set today not a bad set all low denominations from 5 10 25 and 50.s but can always add higher chips by buying online. over all pleased with the set thank for the chips

• 2 weeks later...