maximize.gif Lierse v Kortrijk (19:00 GMT) 2.7 3.35 2.84 102.10 %
maximize.gif Sint-Truidense VV v KV Mechelen (19:00 GMT) 2.44 3.5 3 102.89 %
maximize.gif Westerlo v Beerschot AC (19:00 GMT) 3.3 3.4 2.4 101.38 %
maximize.gif Zulte Waregem v Mons (19:00 GMT) 2.12 3.6 4 99.95 %
Sunday 18 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Standard de Liège v Racing Genk (13:30 GMT) 1.96 3.6 4.1 103.19 %
maximize.gif Anderlecht v Lokeren (17:00 GMT) 1.33 5.4 12 101.85 %
maximize.gif Oud-Heverlee Leuven v Club Brugge (17:00 GMT) 6 4.2 1.66 100.48 %

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 16-18 December Mechelen has conceded 13 goals in their last 5 games. Haven taken into consideration that this is a very important game for the hosts and the scoring potential of Reza, I suggest St. Truiden to score over 1,5 goals @2,1. I will kindly ask for possible absentees. Anderlecht had a great game last night, but IMO Lokeren has many players in the squad that can have a one-night-shine. Maybe over 3,5 goals?

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 16-18 December

Mechelen has conceded 13 goals in their last 5 games. Haven taken into consideration that this is a very important game for the hosts and the scoring potential of Reza' date=' I suggest [b']St. Truiden to score over 1,5 goals @2,1. I will kindly ask for possible absentees. Anderlecht had a great game last night, but IMO Lokeren has many players in the squad that can have a one-night-shine. Maybe over 3,5 goals?
My bet would be OH Leuven-Club Brugge under 2,5. Club has a new defensive minded coach, 5 out of 6 games ended with less then 3 goals, 4 with 1 goal

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 16-18 December Well, I think on Club Brugge I'm just going for correct score: 0-1. Under Daum Club always won 1-0 in the competition. Sint Truiden is a difficult bet I believe... well I really don't know I'm keeping away from that. Lokeren many players for a one-night-shine? Perhaps but I think they'll play defensive and I'd rather go for an under 2.5 goals scored dan over but... That's your choise. I had some great bets on Beerschot, already placed my bet on them Zulte Waregem - Mons is a game I believe Under 2.5 GS or draw Kortrijk has some great odds so interesting game.. But well, I'll be back later with perhaps tips for todays game and if not It'll be tomorrow!

Beerschot is in amazing form. I watched their past games and I believe that this team has quality to be in top 5 in the end of the season.
Never in a million years they will finish top 6 and reach playoff 1 with this group. I'll say more, I would be surprised if they held their number 8 spot in the ranking. They might win this weekend though because Westerlo has got huge injury problems.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 16-18 December small bet on GBA @ 2.4....indeed they improved last few matchs and with MacDonald, Sidibe Losada they can trouble Westerlo defense...full squad for Gba and Westerlo is missing Owusu, Thiago Cardoso, De Smet, Arbtman, Deelkens, Roef, Ngolok, Vanaudenaerde, Wils.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 16-18 December Cercle Brugge - Gent OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.91 (William Hill) Gent is my favorite "OVER" team in the league but they only scored 2 goals and conceded 1 in their last three games. However Gent still creates lot's of chances and were very unlucky not to score vs Beerschot last week. I can see Bruls and Mboyo creating a mismatch vs Evens and Cornelis as both full backs lack a bit of speed and then it will all come down to Gent taking their chances this time. I feel like bookies have overreacted to Gent's scoring form and expect the best attack in the league to get back on track. Cercle has a capable attack aswell and I think Vetokele will be eager to prove his ex team wrong. Can't see a shootout because both teams are solid, but I think we'll see 3 or 4 goals here... Strength: 6/10

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 16-18 December Cercle Brugge - Gent: Cercle Brugge (dnb) @ 2.37 (William Hill) 10/10 I think we could get an upset here. In the standings Cercle Brugge is 4th with 30 points while Gent is in 3rd place with 33 points. In the last 8 matches both teams have similar form (4-2-2). So, the current state of the teams doesn't justify having Gent as favourites at odds of about 2.20. Furthermore, Cercle Brugge has an okay home record (4-4-1) including wins against teams like Genk and Anderlecht. Gent is a quality team but have failed to score in the last 2 matches where they drew at Liege (0-0) and lost at home against Beerschot (0-1). Finally, a bit of cloud hangs over the team after the coach was arrested for harrassment. It may be a good time to oppose Gent with the cover of the dnb should they get a draw.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 16-18 December I am thinking about Waregem.They didnt win for ages,but have impression they deserve better position.Didnt track them,but they had very good opponents it seems.Also lost two goal advantage against Anderlecht. Mons seems weak on the road.Perbet looks like only big danger. I am a bit concerned about Waregem scoring ability.I dont know if they play good or not,but long time has past from last win.IMO this is good chance to win,and i am thinking to take them for big stake. Would like to see opinion about this game from people who track this league closer.Thanks

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 16-18 December My bets today: Westerlo - Beerschot Westerlo is struggling this season. Besides that Ceulemans has only 16 players available. A lot of injury's at Westerlo. Also goalkeeper Deelkens is out. I don't know how good he's replacement is but... I don't suspect a lot of him. No option to put your best team out there for Westerlo, you got to put the 11 players that are fit out there and some young guys on the bench. Beerschot is doing better last weeks. Losada is playing strong in midfield and in front McDonald and Sidibe are playing better and better. Some new names at Beerschot and it seems they start to know each other and know how to play with eachother. I had them early this week @ 2.50, but odds will be lower atm I guess. my bet: Beerschot to win (high stakes) Lierse - Kortrijk Lierse is having a hard time aswell. They got some good players, but for one reason or another it doesn't seem to work. Is it the coach who's not good enough? are there to mutch ego's? I don't know! With Saïdi and Ayew there are some important players injured. Also V. Doornen and Thompson are out so there is a problem on the spot of left defender. Last games they conceded a lot. 4 goals last game, that's a lot for a team who's defense isn't that bad. Because of the injury of some important defenders things aren't working out as they should. Kortrijk is playing good football. They had a good home reputation, but in away games they are winning aswell now. From the last 4 away games they only drew once against Genk. The other games they won. I believe they are able to win this game aswell. I don't know why the odds are so high actually. I don't see a lot of missing players. Only Mulemo is injured from the players that could've started. Kortrijk to win (medium stakes) @ 2.94

I am thinking about Waregem.They didnt win for ages,but have impression they deserve better position.Didnt track them,but they had very good opponents it seems.Also lost two goal advantage against Anderlecht. Mons seems weak on the road.Perbet looks like only big danger. I am a bit concerned about Waregem scoring ability.I dont know if they play good or not,but long time has past from last win.IMO this is good chance to win,and i am thinking to take them for big stake. Would like to see opinion about this game from people who track this league closer.Thanks
well... I think it'll be a close game. Waregem isn't playing good, and seem to tie a lot of games. I think that's def. possible here. If you place a bet I'd go for a draw no bet or AH -0. Mons aren't that good on the road idd, but they did surprise me in their last away game @ Sint Truiden where they won 2-3.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 16-18 December @ Grieksken....also Goor will be out tonite, another blow for them....only one thing is worrying me a bit is that Mathijssen could rest some players because of the important cup match next week...took Gba @ 2.4 anyway but not high stake GL to us :hope

@ Grieksken....also Goor will be out tonite, another blow for them....only one thing is worrying me a bit is that Mathijssen could rest some players because of the important cup match next week...took Gba @ 2.4 anyway but not high stake GL to us :hope
Yes idd, I know. Could be but I don't know... I don't think a lot of players will rest actually and I do believe even with some back up players they should be able winning this game.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 16-18 December Zulte> Mons = 1 (2.05) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Zulte position 13° points 15 Mons position 9° points 23 Preview: Zulte: Absent Minne (defender 2 / 0), Matton (midfielder 12 / 2), Rossini (forward 12 / 3). Mons: Injured: Mombongo (striker 10 / 0), Mbow (defender 3 / 0). The Zulte has a score in house w2-d4-l3 goals scored 10 goals against 12 while the Mons has a score out of the house w1-d2-l5 goals scored 9 goals against 16. The Zulte drew the last game away from home with a score of 2-2 against the Mons and Leuven has lost its last home match with a score of 0-2 against Cercle. Both teams are doing is not at a championship, so I think this is a game with few goals and actions to the end I think the home team can win the game with minimal waste. Quote of the sign 1 down on many books. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 16-18 December 3 bets for tonight! Zulte-Waregem to beat Bergen @ 2.10 (William Hill) Going to fade Bergen away from home where they only managed to take 5 points in 8 games. Zulte-Waregem looked beter recently after they came very close to upsetting Anderlecht. I felt like they were the better team against Lokeren and Leuven, but they still find it hard to get a win. However they were creating some good chances in those games and I think it's just a matter of time before some of their talented youngsters are going to make their mark. Strength: 7/10 Zulte-Waregem vs Bergen OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.975 (BET365) Also like the OVER in the same game. Bergen plays an open game of football with 5 really offensive players in Ibou, Perbet, Matthys, Matumona en Bourabia. They scored 31 goals and conceded 29 in 17 games, so their games offer an average of more then 3 goals. Expect Bergen to score and obviously Waregem to score more :lol. Strength: 6/10 STVV vs KV Mechelen OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.95 (BET365) Although both coaches are not offense minded, both teams will want nothing else then 3 points. STVV really need them the most considering their ranking and KVM will want to confirm their decent performance against Anderlecht. Sint-Truiden's synthetic pitch has always offered some great games and although both teams maybe lack some offensive firepower, I just can't trust either defense. Strength: 4/10

3 bets for tonight! Zulte-Waregem to beat Bergen @ 2.10 (William Hill) Going to fade Bergen away from home where they only managed to take 5 points in 8 games. Zulte-Waregem looked beter recently after they came very close to upsetting Anderlecht. I felt like they were the better team against Lokeren and Leuven, but they still find it hard to get a win. However they were creating some good chances in those games and I think it's just a matter of time before some of their talented youngsters are going to make their mark. Strength: 7/10 Zulte-Waregem vs Bergen OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.975 (BET365) Also like the OVER in the same game. Bergen plays an open game of football with 5 really offensive players in Ibou, Perbet, Matthys, Matumona en Bourabia. They scored 31 goals and conceded 29 in 17 games, so their games offer an average of more then 3 goals. Expect Bergen to score and obviously Waregem to score more :lol. Strength: 6/10 STVV vs KV Mechelen OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.95 (BET365) Although both coaches are not offense minded, both teams will want nothing else then 3 points. STVV really need them the most considering their ranking and KVM will want to confirm their decent performance against Anderlecht. Sint-Truiden's synthetic pitch has always offered some great games and although both teams maybe lack some offensive firepower, I just can't trust either defense. Strength: 4/10
LWL Have yet to see coverage of the games, but from what I've read and heard Waregem was in total control and leading 1-0 before an unnecessary and late tackle by Dachelet. Think we could have gotten both bets right otherwise. STVV and KVM, the worst 2 defenses in the league, decided to draw... 0-0 :lol.

both lost.. I really think about stopping untill january because this really sucks...
Seen you give many winners, it will come back. Kortrijk was a good bet and they should have won. Concerning Beerschot, I knew they were in trouble from the moment I saw their starting 11...

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 16-18 December Standard - Genk: Both teams to score @ 1.72 (BET365) Slightly worse price then "OVER 2.5 goals" but I really think a 1-1 draw is not out of the question. Standard misses their keyplayer in every department. Kanu is their best defender, Van Damme is their captain and Tchité is Standard's best striker. However I'm not really concerned that Standard won't score. They are expected to play with 2 fast strikers and I think they will cause Simaeys and Nadson some trouble as both lack speed. Genk starts with a very attacking side. Vossen, Barda, Limbombe and Buffel are all offense minded and central midfielders Toszer and Camus like to go forward aswell. Been is an attacking coach and will go for a win, especially considering Standard's absencies... Strength: 9/10

Standard - Genk: Both teams to score @ 1.72 (BET365) Slightly worse price then "OVER 2.5 goals" but I really think a 1-1 draw is not out of the question. Standard misses their keyplayer in every department. Kanu is their best defender, Van Damme is their captain and Tchité is Standard's best striker. However I'm not really concerned that Standard won't score. They are expected to play with 2 fast strikers and I think they will cause Simaeys and Nadson some trouble as both lack speed. Genk starts with a very attacking side. Vossen, Barda, Limbombe and Buffel are all offense minded and central midfielders Toszer and Camus like to go forward aswell. Been is an attacking coach and will go for a win, especially considering Standard's absencies... Strength: 9/10
I don't know... Standard playing without V. Damme and Tchité is trouble if you ask me. I said I'm stopping but well.... I guess perhaps I'll put a small on genk :) and def. a 0-1 victory for club brugge (with option to bet against later)

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 16-18 December Sport Football (Belgium) Event Leuven - Club Brugge Selection Under 2.75 Strength 10/10 Date 18/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.97 Reasoning I see boring match and small win for Brugge, 0-1, 0-2 are my predictions. Club Brugge can feel tired after hard match against Braga in Europa League at Thursday. Leuven in my opinion here want play with the same tactic like against Anderlecht(0:0 on away). In Brugge hosts won 1:0 and I wait for the similar result tonight. Sport Football (Belgium) Event Cercle - Gent Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 18/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.97 Reasoning Over 2.5 is very logic bet here. Gent have the best offense power in league, 26 goals in last 10 rounds, look amazing. In last two matches not scored, but created many chances. Time to break offense impotence. Cercle is not good in defense, but in offense look nice, scored 4 goals in last 3 matches. I see open match with minimum 3 goals, odds are nice Sport Football (Belgium) Event Anderlecht - Lokeren Selection Over 3 Strength 10/10 Date 18/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 2.20 Reasoning I waiting for the high scoring result. Anderlecht not win in last two league matches, but in Europa League scored 5 goals against Lokomotiv(won all group matches). Time to many goals in league. Lokeren is offensive team on away matches, 16:14 goals balance after 9 matches on away. In this moment 5 matches without lost, players can feel confident. I see 4:1

Standard - Genk: Both teams to score @ 1.72 (BET365) Slightly worse price then "OVER 2.5 goals" but I really think a 1-1 draw is not out of the question. Standard misses their keyplayer in every department. Kanu is their best defender, Van Damme is their captain and Tchité is Standard's best striker. However I'm not really concerned that Standard won't score. They are expected to play with 2 fast strikers and I think they will cause Simaeys and Nadson some trouble as both lack speed. Genk starts with a very attacking side. Vossen, Barda, Limbombe and Buffel are all offense minded and central midfielders Toszer and Camus like to go forward aswell. Been is an attacking coach and will go for a win, especially considering Standard's absencies... Strength: 9/10
Back from the bar where I watched the game. This game had everything for the bet to cash. Genk hit the post twice and saw a ball turned of the line and Standard for me still deserved to win and also missed some great chances. Really a wide open game and not the typical boring 0-0 draw whatsoever. Not catching the breaks like I did a month ago and lost over half of my profit in last 2 weeks. Back to the grind next week...

Sport Football (Belgium) Sport Football (Belgium) Event Cercle - Gent Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 18/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.97 Reasoning Over 2.5 is very logic bet here. Gent have the best offense power in league, 26 goals in last 10 rounds, look amazing. In last two matches not scored, but created many chances. Time to break offense impotence. Cercle is not good in defense, but in offense look nice, scored 4 goals in last 3 matches. I see open match with minimum 3 goals, odds are nice
Cercle has, together with anderlecht, the best defense of the Pro League conceded 15 goals in 17 matches. I'm not sure where you got your info from but... Besides that they most of the time play more defensive in games against top teams... Could be over, but I think it won't be that sure as you say.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 16-18 December I've seen the odds for Under 2.5 goals between Leuven and Club Brugge priced at about 2.25 - StanJames. Seems the wrong way around to me. The market tends to expect goals where one side is a strong odds on favourite. But I think Leuven will play an extreme defensive game here, similar to how they performed in drawing 0-0 away to Anderlecht. Brugge have also recently changed manager and since his arrival they have become much more defensive as a unit with their last four league games being 1-0 wins.

I've seen the odds for Under 2.5 goals between Leuven and Club Brugge priced at about 2.25 - StanJames. Seems the wrong way around to me. The market tends to expect goals where one side is a strong odds on favourite. But I think Leuven will play an extreme defensive game here' date=' similar to how they performed in drawing 0-0 away to Anderlecht. Brugge have also recently changed manager and since his arrival they have become much more defensive as a unit with their last four league games being 1-0 wins.[/quote'] Idd, under Daum they've always won 1-0 in the Jupiler Pro League.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 16-18 December Sport Football (Belgium) Event Lierse - St.Liege Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 21/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 2.15 Reasoning Over 2.5 is the best option for this game, no doubts for me. Odds dropping really fast for Lierse, because Standart can be without the highest motivation before this match, but.. Lierse is without 4 important defenders - Ayew, Saidi, Vandooren and Thompson. St.Liege go to Lierse without regular goalkeeper Bolat and two key defenders Van Damme and Kanu. Over is logical choice.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 16-18 December Sport Football (Belgium) Event Kortijk - Standard Selection Kortijk (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 26/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 2.90 Reasoning In previous season Kortijk won at home 2-1. Kortjik in this moment is on the 5 place in table, only one point less than Standard. Players are very motivated be high in table after this round. Kortijk like always is very strong at home, 6 wins in 8 rounds, 13;6 goals balance. Standard is after three draws in a row, time for the lost ;) Team from Liege on away is poor, only one win in 8 matches. Today without many key players - first goalkeeper, 3 key defenders, two very important midfielders and top scorer Tchite.