France - Ligue 2 - 16-19 December

Friday 16 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Clermont Foot v US Boulogne (19:00 GMT) 1.87 3.4 5.4 101.41 %
maximize.gif CS Sedan Ardennes v AC Arles-Avignon (19:00 GMT) 1.5 4.4 9 100.51 %
maximize.gif FC Nantes v Stade Lavallois (19:00 GMT) 1.96 3.25 5 101.79 %
maximize.gif Istres v Amiens SC (19:00 GMT) 2.16 3.15 4 103.04 %
maximize.gif LB Châteauroux v SC Bastia (19:00 GMT) 3.2 3.1 2.6 101.97 %
maximize.gif Le Mans FC v Angers SCO (19:00 GMT) 2.4 3.15 3.5 101.98 %
maximize.gif Tours v En Avant Guingamp (19:00 GMT) 2.74 3.1 3 102.09 %
maximize.gif Troyes AC v Stade Reims (19:20 GMT) 2.37 3.1 3.6 102.14 %
maximize.gif FC Metz v RC Lens (19:30 GMT) 2.56 3.1 3.3 101.62 %
Saturday 17 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Le Havre AC v AS Monaco (13:30 GMT) 1.97 3.4 4.75 101.23 %
Monday 19 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif En Avant Guingamp v CS Sedan Ardennes (19:30 GMT) 2.1 3.1 3.4 109.29 %

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-19 December This is gonna be the fist post from me and hopefully it's gonna be a good one... I'm on Le Havre,got it on a combo last week with Paderborn(they won)so it"s still waiting for Le Havre,my odds last week were 1.57 and they are sky high at the moment(around 1.95) probable because of the Russians taking over Monaco... I'm also on Sedan(great home performance/combined with the away results of Arles makes me come to this pick. Goodluck everyone,have a good weekend..... I'm trying to figure-out this forum and post more bets/combo's Wes

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-19 December Sedan - Arles Avignon : Sedan (0-1) - (2,60) @ PaddyPower In form Sedan takes on a poor Arles side. There are a hugh difference between these two team at the moment. Sedan are playing some really good football at Stade Louis-Dugauguez, where the previous in this season beat Nantes and Le Havre whit two goals or more. Arles are looking for their first win in 8 matches. The new coach Thierry Laurey, are not looking capable and his record arouses no optimism for the southern boys. To make matters worse, Arles will be whitout some of their regulars. Romain Elie, Dianbobo Balde, Fabien Laurenti, Chafik Najih and Haminu Dramani are all absents.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-19 December Nantes - Laval: Nantes @ 1.92 (Titanbet) 10/10 Nantes has a strong home record of 5-1-1 and sound form (4-1-3; 5th best) in the last 8 matches. Laval's away record (1-4-2) and form (3-2-3) in the last 8 matches is below average. The guests have lost their 2 most recent matches. In both defeats they led 1-0 and ended up losing so confidence may be poor. Nantes has the quality and home advantage to get this win and the odds are acceptable.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-19 December Tradition and standings are on home side like @dak said. But Nantes was knocked out of Cup against amateur team from Rennes and that's a big blow for them, I think. First team players N'Goyi and Vivian are suspended, another one Perreira is injured while Trebel and my countryman Djordjevic are in doubt. So coach Chauvin would have problems in team preparation. On the other hand, Laval have boosted by returning Levrat and Rose after they've been suspended. However, important Gamboa is suspended for tonight, and Badiane is injured. After all, this is derby of the region Bretagne and no bet for me!

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-19 December 20:00 / Sedan - Arles / 1 / 1.50 / betway / stake: max Ligue 2 Sedan has in my option more easeir chance to get the points here, they have a full squad only Y.Court is questonable but he schould play, Sedan is looking for points that will get them closer to a top 3 team, they won 5 of last 6 home games! Arles is in problems today they miss whole defence, Laurenti, Balde and Eli are suspended, Souissije is injred plus that attacker Najih and midfiler Dramani are suspended boath important! So with almost whole bench playing in first team I dont see Arles getting points today! Good Luck!

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-19 December

Istrès – Amiens any info....Odds drops on Istres
From what I can tell,Istres are at near full strength,they named the squad for the Amiens match below,its in french but with names it dont matter. José Pasqualetti a convoqué le groupe de joueurs suivant, ce vendredi 16 décembre au stade Parsemain contre l’équipe d’Amiens, match important pour le groupe. Ménetrier, Petric, Kehiha, Barillon, Chelle, Flegeau, César, Fettouhi, Ba, Melliti, Nouri, Palmieri, Akrour, De Préville, Chrif, Bouzazi (FC Istres) No Info Amiens im afraid But at thoose odds I would rather be on the away side in some sought of bet or bets.

Istres not win at home from 20/09/11...I think finaly they will win....Odds 2.15 local bookie :)
I would have liked to see both these teams play,but on paper im not keen on Istres,Ive noticed that in quite of their home games theyve fallen behind first too,on paper it looks a close call,think most punters are looking at Istres at 3 home draws with teams in the top 5,but over looking their 2 home defeats to teams in the bottom half of the table.Amiens themselves have only picked up points away from teams mid to bottom of the table. Ive opted to go for Over 2.5 goals odds 2.48 betfair. Good luck which ever way you go

Any of you think Sedan is fairly strong for a -1.5 bet? Looking to put them in a two team accumulator with Dusseldorf (Bundesliga II)' date=' just not sure if it's safe enough to take the spread.[/quote'] I would just take Sedan to win if you have doubts,and hope you hit your double,take your profit no matter how small or big and move on :)

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-19 December over 2.5 , 2.82 pinnacle , 10units Despite the chances of this game going over 2.5 the odds are rising on this event. These two teams played each other 6 times so far and in 4 of those six games there were 3+ goals scored , and so the odd of 2.82 for 3 goals in this game is a bit surprising to me. This season Le Mans at home played 7 games and only one game had 3+ goals scored. Angers played 8 game son road and 4 of those games were 3+ games , but just one of last 5 was over 3+. So because of this season's results of both teams the odd makes sense but because of the tradition I give this game much better chances of going over 3+.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-19 December The simple truth about The Love... France Ligue 2, mes amis... aujord'hui. So far, played 160 games: * Yellow Cards Total: 684 ; Avg./round 42.8 ; Avg./match 4,3 * Red Cards Total: 65 ; Avg./round 4.1 ; Avg./match 0,4 Chateauroux vs Bastia Sending Off? Yes @ 4.10 Betfair Referee: Florent Batta 2011/2012: 8 Games ; 35 Yellow Cards ; 4 Red Cards Chateauroux Goal: Before 62:00 @ 1.83 Bet365 Late Goal? Yes: After 69:59 @ 1.83 Bet365 Le Mans vs Angers Sending Off? Yes @ 4.10 Betfair Referee: Frank Schneider 2011/12: 8 Games ; 34 Yellow Cards ; 7 Red Cards Metz vs Lens Sending Off? Yes @ 4.10 Betfair Referee: Didier Falcone 2011/12: 8 Games ; 36 Yellow Cards ; 7 Red Cards Istres vs Amiens Amiens Goal: Before 79:00 @ 1.83 Bet365 Troyes vs Reims Late Goal? Yes: After 68:59 @ 1.83 Bet365 Reims Goal: Before 74:00 @ 1.83 Bet365 Sedan vs Arles Sedan Goal: Before 36:00 @ 1.83 Bet365 Nantes vs Laval Late Goal? Yes: After 70:59 @ 1.83 Bet365

Tradition and standings are on home side like @dak said. But Nantes was knocked out of Cup against amateur team from Rennes and that's a big blow for them, I think. First team players N'Goyi and Vivian are suspended, another one Perreira is injured while Trebel and my countryman Djordjevic are in doubt. So coach Chauvin would have problems in team preparation. On the other hand, Laval have boosted by returning Levrat and Rose after they've been suspended. However, important Gamboa is suspended for tonight, and Badiane is injured. After all, this is derby of the region Bretagne and no bet for me!
Good heads up shout mate....Unfortunately, I didn't consider your observations before taking the bet. The movement of the odds seems to support your doubts with Nantes as long as 2.52 (Betfair). :\

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-19 December Chateauroux / Bastia Home side make the most of their artificial surface taking 13 out of 21 available plus Bastia are not the best on the road. Both come into this on the back of big wins in the cup. Plenty of attacking options for Bastia though Maoulida , Suarez and Diallo (who's probably on his way to Rennes). I think the hosts are worth a lay even with the surface advantage. Lay Chateauroux @ 3.10 Clermont / Boulogne Best defensive record in the division, even though a couple of regular defenders will be missing tonight against a Boulogne side missing main striker Virgilie Reset. Clermont are looking good and dreaming of the step up into Ligue 1 for the first time ever. Home win. Back Clermont @ 1.80 Istres / Amiens I don't see Amiens coming with very much to offer besides parking a bus. Johann Paul is missing along with Herve Lybohy. Istres arent the greatest though and I don't think they have the verve to take advantage of the Amiens missings. I don't bet on goal lines but if I was I would take the under 2.5 mark. Le Mans / Angers Both sides come into this with a clean bill of health squad wise apart from long term stuff. As the odds suggest it is probably going to be a tight affair. Le Mans don't score many but should be boosted by win over Guingamp but then again they stumbled against Amiens. Straight down the middle, draw Back draw @ 3.15 Nantes / Laval Brittany derby , can Nantes afford to lose this after the embarrassment in the cup. They have been getting plenty of fans turning up for their games despite the way they are stumbling along at the moment. Bouncebackability. Back Nantes @ 2.24 Sedan v Arles No brainer, public bet. Arles marking time until transfer window opens. Look and smell of home win. Tours / Guingamp Buengo still missing for Tours but Diego is back. Gamiette is a big loss for them though. Guingamp are going well and have clubs sniffing round Knockaert. Head2head stats suggest this could be a draw, I think Tours can slow the Guingamp band wagon and hold them to a draw. Back draw @ 3.02 Troyes / Reims I can't trust Troyes they are stuggling to find goals no matter what they do. Reims were ousted from the cup they'll probably be coming for a point. No bet for me. Metz / Lens Which Metz will turn up? 4 wins in a row or 5 defeats in a row. No bet.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 16-19 December Le Havre - Monaco I know about the news that Russians are coming to Monaco, but I don't understand why the odds went up. They still didn't bring new players, it's still the poor team that plays bad. so I definitely see some value in Le Havre now at this odds. I have 1,85 in my local now..There's also a video so I'll bet live on this game...