** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - PL Wins 1st event! - Freeroll Arrangements

Fonzie14

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Online Forum Challenge on 888 - Punters Lounge Wins !!

Seem to remember we won one of these once before and then never heard anything from them about how to set up the freeroll. Can you keep an eye on the PLmailbox Morls.
Anything come in? If not, presume we have some sort of affiliate account with Global Gaming for us to be on their forum list - could you drop them a line about it please (or send details to me and I will)?

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - (PL Wins 1st event!) Next events 21/22 Jan Next games are this weekend, pre-registration closes on Weds... Online Forum Challenge $5K Winter jpeg Series Events sponsored by 888 Poker Pre-Registration closing THIS Wednesday! CLICK HERE TO PRE-REGISTER Pre-Registration Closes - Wednesday, January 18th, 2012 3pm ET

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - (PL Wins 1st event!) Next events 21/22 Jan :lol I was just cursing then because I can't play on Saturday, and thinking why would they set it up on the Saturday when we won it from the buy-in game which was on the Sunday. Sorry, I've not tried emailing yet. Got sidetracked on something else and forgot. :$

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - (PL Wins 1st event!) Next events 21/22 Jan Just found this reply from OFC on another forum with regards the prize. After an OFC Tournament, we email the host site with the winning forum information. We also email each of the winning forums the amount of the forum prize, the tournament request form, as well as the email address of the host site. The forum sets up any tournament(s) that they have won. GGE does not set up these tournaments, nor do we know the password. Please contact you forum admin for further information on forum prizes.

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - (PL Wins 1st event!) Next events 21/22 Jan

Hel , I emailed them and got this reply .... gg1mt.jpg
Thanks DK, if you don't mind could you reply and tell them it's [email protected] and I'll liaise with morls once they resend the info. Are we all OK with 8pm on a Sunday in the next few weeks for the freeroll?

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - (PL Wins 1st event!) Next events 21/22 Jan

Thanks DK, if you don't mind could you reply and tell them it's [email protected] and I'll liaise with morls once they resend the info. Are we all OK with 8pm on a Sunday in the next few weeks for the freeroll?
Ill let you know as soon as they send any info guys:ok

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - (PL Wins 1st event!) Next events 21/22 Jan Wow thats what I call quick !! tara@globa​lgamingeven​ts.com 00:10 I’ve resent the information to the below address. Thank you for letting me know. I will add this to their affiliate information we have as a good email for Punters Lounge. Very truly yours, Tara M. Wilson Support Services Manager Online Forum Challenge Global Gaming Events Follow on Twitter - GGEOFC [email protected]

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - (PL Wins 1st event!) Next events 21/22 Jan Hi Guys Basically I have to fill in the tournament request form to whatever requirements you guys have, from date, time, password and structure. Once you let me know what you want to do, ill get it set up for you. Graeme:ok

Hi Guys Basically I have to fill in the tournament request form to whatever requirements you guys have, from date, time, password and structure. Once you let me know what you want to do, ill get it set up for you. Graeme:ok
Thoughts guys? We've got a list from them of who registered to play for PL (not necessarily whether they played) so we could potentially restrict the game to those people, or obviously it could be opened up to the forum members with a certain number of posts for instance.

Thoughts guys? We've got a list from them of who registered to play for PL (not necessarily whether they played) so we could potentially restrict the game to those people, or obviously it could be opened up to the forum members with a certain number of posts for instance.
Just to those that registered, i say :ok Hopefully because of our win , there will be more PL'ers in tonights, and Sundays. GL Team PL :hope

Just to those that registered, i say :ok Hopefully because of our win , there will be more PL'ers in tonights, and Sundays. GL Team PL :hope
playing devil`s advocate here, but isnt this a FORUM challenge and hence the prize is for the forum? not everyone can play Saturdays,but i can see where you are coming from :ok

playing devil`s advocate here, but isnt this a FORUM challenge and hence the prize is for the forum? not everyone can play Saturdays,but i can see where you are coming from :ok
No problem Al, but when we start getting all the Romanians enrolled for the freebie, dont blame me :ok It is a fun freeroll, and extra, so i'm easy :ok

IMHO it should just be between those that put some effort in and made the FT......:p:p:p :moon