** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - PL Wins 1st event! - Freeroll Arrangements

Fonzie14

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - (PL Wins 1st event!) Next events 21/22 Jan

Hi Guys Basically I have to fill in the tournament request form to whatever requirements you guys have, from date, time, password and structure. Once you let me know what you want to do, ill get it set up for you. Graeme:ok
Bump :ok

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - (PL Wins 1st event!) Next events 21/22 Jan

Thoughts guys? We've got a list from them of who registered to play for PL (not necessarily whether they played) so we could potentially restrict the game to those people, or obviously it could be opened up to the forum members with a certain number of posts for instance.
Bump:ok;) I'm in favour of restricting the game, and playing on a Sunday, as this is the day we originally played to win. How about Sun 5th Feb 8pm, 2000 chips, 10 min blinds (or is that too long - 1500 chips?) Pays top 5. I'll post a list of the registered players in a minute.

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - (PL Wins 1st event!) Next events 21/22 Jan Just perardua67 I'm not sure of PL name?

Heres the list of the players who registered for the game, i dont know if they all played, but they registered. Players List: anfield9 heniek31 burnjoe DsBt avongirl888 Roxs w11shy gwladys6 perardua67 goater1414 Fonzie14 FredKrueger /Spitvenomx HappyFluffy_

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - PL Wins 1st event! - Freeroll Arrangements

Should it not just be between those who actually scored points towards the total? I was out before the end of level 2 so I certainly didn't contribute.
You played for the forum and we won. Don't see a problem there.
How about Sun 5th Feb 8pm, 2000 chips, 10 min blinds (or is that too long - 1500 chips?) Pays top 5.
Sounds good to me.

Bump:ok;) I'm in favour of restricting the game, and playing on a Sunday, as this is the day we originally played to win. How about Sun 5th Feb 8pm, 2000 chips, 10 min blinds (or is that too long - 1500 chips?) Pays top 5. I'll post a list of the registered players in a minute.
Gets my vote :ok

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - PL Wins 1st event! - Freeroll Arrangements I'm happy with whatever you guys/girls decide. Similar to Samba, whilst I was a member of the team, I didn't perform on the day, but will happily represent the forum again in future. Missed pre-reg for the latest one, but will keep an eye out for future events. Oobies suggestion would I guess cover the cost of future events for the whole team saving a possible deposit and turning them into freerolls, so worth a thought.

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - PL Wins 1st event! - Freeroll Arrangements Sunday 5th is fine with me, although if we're going with the lotto idea then a date and time doesn't really matter so long as everyone gets registered. If it has to be to 888's standard payout structure then that would pay top 3 from memory

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - PL Wins 1st event! - Freeroll Arrangements Sunday 5th is fine with me. As far as I know you can't set a 1 chip all in game up on 888 but I may be wrong. Also with the payouts there may not be a facility other than standard payout ?? I don't mind whatever the outcome .... :) Top 5 is fine , split payout to all is fine.

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - PL Wins 1st event! - Freeroll Arrangements Ill sort this as soon a final decision is made I will say though, you wont be able to payout to more than 20% of the field which is the maximum 888 allow you to do. So if theres less than 20 playing it will pay top 3 only

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - PL Wins 1st event! - Freeroll Arrangements

Ill sort this as soon a final decision is made I will say though, you wont be able to payout to more than 20% of the field which is the maximum 888 allow you to do. So if theres less than 20 playing it will pay top 3 only
I think we have a mandate now (I have PMs also from hen and Joe), if you could set up for 5th Feb 8.00 standard payout. Blind and chips 10mins/2000 or whatever it allows. Thanks.

1st Place Forum wins a $250 Private Money Added Buyin Tournament on888 Poker Just for information, you guys won a buy in tournament with 250 added, so ive set that at the minimum of $1+10c
No, we won the buy in event so it's $500
OFC $2,000 Guaranteed sponsored by 888 Poker Sunday, December 18th, 2011 at 3:00pm ET $5 + $0.50 Buyin $2,000 Guaranteed Player Prize Pool PLUS $500 in Forum prizes

Re: Online Forum Challenge Series on 888 - PL Wins 1st event! - Freeroll Arrangements ah, hang on, I suppose it was $500 total amongst 1st 2nd and 3rd forums. :unsure Yip, checked ofc site :ok [TABLE=class: ScoringFieldResults] [TR] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]PuntersLounge[/TD] [TD]1st Place Forum wins a $250 Private Money Added Buyin Tournament on 888 Poker[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]