Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November

:welcome SERIEA

Hi everyone...Trying to get the games early. This week Serie A is a bit harder than other weeks: There are really a bunch of hard games, some of which I would really stay away from because it is impossible to understand what the F.U.C.K. could happen (excuse my rudeness)

I would start by AVOIDING:

ATALANTA - NAPOLI (STAY AWAY ) This game is very uncertain..Napoli played Champions, Atalanta are F.U.C.K. hard to play against at home for anyone. After Champions League Napoli always played good games, but the game is really balanced. Also there might be fights because of an old racial issue between the fans (north vs south, always the same scumbags that have not yet developed a brain in 2011). Atalanta would be ahead of Napoli if it weren't for the penalization of 3 points that they received at the begining of the year. Also to consider is Napoli's enthusiasm after the win over City. Napoli is certainly going to score a goal while Atalanta with the push of the public and home advantage can be a menace to Napoli's wobbly defense.

BOTH TO SCORE FOR ME @ 1.73 (TOTOSI)

NOVARA - PARMA (STAY AWAY ) This game is also unpredictable because of home team's synthetic grass, Parma's bad away record..Novara recorded 5 draws and 4 lost in the past 9 games. The last game they won was against Inter 3-1 when Gasperini lost his bench. Although Parma beat Udinese last week, the game really sucked. Parma played bad but managed to win. I would consider that Udinese messed the game up also due to the fact that always the same players are called to play and because it was time to record a defeat. BOTH TO SCORE FOR ME @ 1.83 (TOTOSI)

SIENA - INTER(STAY AWAY ) Another tricky game. Siena is playng good football, Inter is not. You don't win soccer games in Italy by reading the line-ups. Of course Inter could win the game, but it will be very suffered. Siena's coach takes games with a very defensive attitude, plus Calaiò will not be playing. For what regards Inter's lineup, Alvarez and Zarate will support Pazzini, while Thiago Motta, Cambiasso and Stankovic will orchestrate in the middle. Lucio is back as well. lnter is 16th. in the SERIE A table, do you think it is possible for them to stay there?? INTER TO WIN @ 2.30 (totosi) ________________________________________________________________________

MILAN - CHIEVO I don't believe it's convenient to bet on this game. What would you bet on? Milan to win! Why should I put my money on 1.30 for Milan to win after that Milan played 90 minutes against Barcellona and that they always had tight games against Chievo??? I'm not saying they will not win, but I just simply will not place a bet.

UDINESE - ROMA

Udinese's home strenght against Roma's unpredictable game. Udinese's solid defense, strong center field and experienced Di Natale, against Rome's crazy defense, creative centerfield and explosive offensive power...The odds say OVER 2.5 goals/both to scorebut again it's very uncertain for me also considering that it is hard to predict Udinese's reaction after their second defeat of last week. Roma always played great games at Udine, but if you've seen their past game against Lecce, I can say that their defense risked one to many times. ________________________________________________________________

STAKE 7/10

Palermo - FiorentinaDraw or Fiorentina @ 1.65 (totosi)

Palermo has the best home record together with Udinese. They both managed to win all 5 home games. Most probably this record will be interrupted Sunday with Fiorentina's visit. Delio Rossi, ex-Palermo coach knows his ex players a lot. It was with Delio Rossi that Palermo obtained the best results. Fiorentina is a very unpredictable team, but I really can't see them loosing Sunday. But again, it's a very delicate match. Draw or Fiorentina to win is offered @ 1.65 on totosi. I don't think it's a bad price because you have 2 results on 3 available and because Palermo will eventually not win a home game sooner or later. Let's look at the lineups...... On Palermo's side Balzaretti will not take part in the match due to the red card received last week against Juventus. His absence is very important because Balzaretti offers offense and defense at the same time. In January he will be traded to PSG because his wife is a dancer in Paris and he wishes to live with her. Hernandez will also be out due to a serious first degree muscle problem at him left leg. Pinilla benched because out of shape: Palermo will start with Tzorvas - Pisano - Silvestre - Cetto and Mantovani - in the back, Migliaccio - Bacinovic - Barreto - Ilicic in the middle with Zahavi and Miccoli as forward. It's a VERY TIGHT LINE-UP- (4-3-2-1). Fiorentina will be with-out Cassani (right wing defender - medial ligaments) while Jovetic has 75% chance of playing. Fiorentina will offer a decent coverage with Gamberini and Di Natale (back after suspension) in the middle of the defense, together with De Silvestri and Pasquale acting as wings. Behrami - Montolivo - Munari - Lazzari in the middle, and Jovetic (or Cerci) with Gilardino up-front. (4-3-1-2). To register Fiorentina's win over Empoli (Italian Championship Division) by 2-1. At the begining I was undecided weather to play under 2.5 goals or back Fiorentina to win/draw. Looking at the records, I don't think Palermo will win. In 11 games since the begining of the year Palermo has won 5, lost 5 and tied 1. This could be the moment for a DRAW. _________________________________________________________________________

STAKE 9/10

CAGLIARI - BOLOGNA Cagliari to win @ 1.87 (totosi)

Two teams with the same color jersey's but only 1 will win. It's the whole damn week I'm waiting to play this game. In Bologna Mudignayi is suspended for continuos bookings and red cards. Perez will not play as well due to an adductor strain at his left leg. This should keep him away for some time. Last news is that both Di Vaio and Acquafresca (ex-Cagliari) are in doubt for the game both afflicted by muscle strains. Bologna is a very bad team, plus the absence of Perez and Mudignayi, with possible absence of Di Vaio and Acquafresca really makes their chances drop to zero. The only talent in this team is Ramirez, but the fact of changing players and line-ups every week just makes it difficult for Bologna to find harmony between the players. Cagliari played an awesome game against Inter last week. They were denied a very evident penalty kick and really looked impressive, although they lost 2-1 to Inter. Conti - Biondini - Naingolan (possible Man City) are excellent players and form a really valid centerfield. It's already some time that they play together. Canini and Ariaudo in the middle back with Pisano and Agostini as wings. To register Astori's absence in the back. He represents Cagliari's most talented defender. Without him Cagliari looses some consistency in the back, but Astori didn't take part in the last games as well. Cossu playmaker, Thiago Riberio and Larrivey as forwards..I really think they will get the job done. They can't fail again in front of their fans, plus Cagliari lost the last 3 and tied the 2 before. When the hell are the gonna win? _________________________________________________________________________

STAKE 7/10

LECCE - CATANIA Lecce to win @ 2.45/both to score @1.80 (totosi) After loosing against Milan some while ago after closing the first half with a 3-0 in favour, Lecce is just the most crazy and unpredictable team of Serie A. How can you get 4 goals in 45 minutes??? The game they lost to Roma last week 2-1 can represent the begining of Lecce's revival. I've seen the game and Lecce really almost tied the game in several occasions. Catania's strenght is when they play home, and also to consider is the fact that Lecce still didn't win a HOME GAME!! They have recorded 1 tie and 4 loses at home!! This Sunday it's time to back them up. When the hell are they going to win a home game?? The opponent is perfect, the team is in good shape, I see no reason to not put my money on them. Price indeed very interesting as well. Spolli is suspended in the back for Catania. He is a decent player and I think Catania's defense looses a lot without him. For Lecce the only relevant absence is Giacomazzi (centerfield) and I think this is where Lecce might suffer Catania's expert centerfielders. I don't think Lecce can afford to not win. If you don't win games against direct opponents, the chances of staying in SERIE A drop. __________________________________________________________________________

STAKE 10/10

LAZIO - JUVENTUS Draw or Juventus to win @ 1.48 (totosi) Guys this is the gift of the day and I'm more than sure that the price will drop in these days. I really see no way how Lazio can beat Juventus. In this period Juve is just a perfect machine and moreover everyone is in great shape. I would't be surprised if Juve wins the game (interesting @ 2.75) Between Lazio's lines, Dias, Lazio's most convincing defender will not be playing, while Klose's presence in front is in serious doubt. Consider that if Klose recovers, he can't be 100%. Hernanes is offering bad games one after another and Lulic with Ledesma cannot be compared to Juventus' centerfielders. On the Juve side, same rock solid defense of last week with Barzagli and Bonucci in the middle, assited by Lichsteiner and Chiellini at the two ends. Pirlo in excellent form together with an extraordinary Marchisio, really really impressive and Pepe/Vidal to act at the two ends. Pepe looks like a reinvigorated animal with Conte, he is the shadow of last year's bad player. Due to the fact that he hasn't had the opportunity to play many games, Vidal might be the surprise of the game. The youngster has talent to sell. Up in front the duo Matri-Vucinic can harm and break any defense. Matri is in excellent shape, a real raptor and constant menace for lazio's defense, while Vucinic will do anything to score on Lazio due to his past with Roma. I think Juve is going to win the game, but I'll take the double chance @1.48 because it represents a gift for me. __________________________________________________________________________ CESENA - GENOA PLAY CESENA to win - DRAW - GENOA to win - IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS UP. I hope I've been clear. __________________________________________________________________________

To who lamented the fact of not posting winning picks, after having pointed out to Baby Punter how to read a post, and that I posted the most statistically played multiple, that is something I did not choose, but played because it might of given me some profits, I WOULD LIKE TO UNDERLINE THAT MY SERIE A PICKS ARE NOT SO BAD AS YOU SAME. JUST REFER TO THE MESSAGE. UP TO NOW ATALANTA - NAPOLI both to score OK NOVARA - PARMA both to score OK LAZIO - JUVENTUS DRAW OR JUVE WITH SUGGESTION TO BET ON JUVE TO WIN WITH STAKE 10/10 ONLY MESS UP LECCE-CATANIA

To who lamented the fact of not posting winning picks, after having pointed out to Baby Punter how to read a post, and that I posted the most statistically played multiple, that is something I did not choose, but played because it might of given me some profits, I WOULD LIKE TO UNDERLINE THAT MY SERIE A PICKS ARE NOT SO BAD AS YOU SAME. JUST REFER TO THE MESSAGE. UP TO NOW ATALANTA - NAPOLI both to score OK NOVARA - PARMA both to score OK LAZIO - JUVENTUS DRAW OR JUVE WITH SUGGESTION TO BET ON JUVE TO WIN WITH STAKE 10/10 ONLY MESS UP LECCE-CATANIA
You dont have to justify yourself Zlatan. If there are people naive enough to believe every bet you suggest will win then so be it. Looks like most of your bets come in so far from the posts you have made on here :) keep it up!

You dont have to justify yourself Zlatan. If there are people naive enough to believe every bet you suggest will win then so be it. Looks like most of your bets come in so far from the posts you have made on here :) keep it up!
Well said.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November Cheers Das Phantom. Miccoli the G set Palermo on their way and although they weren't razor sharp they won 2-0 in the end. Fiorentina had moments but overall were not able to create much. Didn't watch any of Cagliari-Bologna so not sure of the merits of their draw in that one. Managed to make 10 points profit today which is very welcome. On a general note, there is more trouble at Roma as apparently Osvaldo punched Lamela and has been banned for 10 days.