maximize.gif Atalanta v Napoli (19:45 GMT) 2.8 3.2 2.88 101.69 %
maximize.gif Lazio v Juventus (19:45 GMT) 2.94 3.25 2.74 101.28 %
Sunday 27 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Cagliari v Bologna (14:00 GMT) 1.95 3.4 4.9 101.10 %
maximize.gif Cesena v Genoa (14:00 GMT) 2.9 3.25 2.72 102.02 %
maximize.gif Palermo v Fiorentina (14:00 GMT) 2.36 3.3 3.4 102.09 %
maximize.gif Siena v Internazionale (14:00 GMT) 3.4 3.35 2.42 100.58 %
maximize.gif AC Milan v Chievo (19:45 GMT) 1.36 5 11 102.42 %

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November My thoughts are that the price on Palermo at home is an attractive one. -0.25 is currently above 2.00. Not sure if JoJo will make it back for Fiorentina but even with him I like that price. I also favour Juve against Lazio but probably with some draw cover. Not at all decided on this but I rate this Juve side. They have physical and mental strength that few sides have in this league. Also perhaps Siena on a plus but I'd probably want the +0.5 line in and around 1.90-ish, which will mean Inter have to shorten for that to be the case. I'm very interested to see how Roma deal with the counter game of Udinese. The home side have faltered a little of late but Roma will aim to have a lot of possession high up the pitch so Udinese could have a lot of fun. It's early, but I am liking that Palermo price. Any thoughts?

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November

My thoughts are that the price on Palermo at home is an attractive one. -0.25 is currently above 2.00. Not sure if JoJo will make it back for Fiorentina but even with him I like that price. I also favour Juve against Lazio but probably with some draw cover. Not at all decided on this but I rate this Juve side. They have physical and mental strength that few sides have in this league. Also perhaps Siena on a plus but I'd probably want the +0.5 line in and around 1.90-ish, which will mean Inter have to shorten for that to be the case. I'm very interested to see how Roma deal with the counter game of Udinese. The home side have faltered a little of late but Roma will aim to have a lot of possession high up the pitch so Udinese could have a lot of fun. It's early, but I am liking that Palermo price. Any thoughts?
I think backing Palermo might be a little bit sketchy this weekend Ultra. The price is certainly attractive and -0.25 @ EVS looks great against a Fiorentina side that has not travelled well this season but haven't they just installed a new coach? Opposing a team with new management is something I'm never a great fan of. In fairness I gather you watched Fiorentina V Milan at the weekend, I did not, so my view of the current state of Fiorentina will not be as clear as yours. One other thing, I don't like the fact that Palermo have a 100% home record, sounds really stupid I know! but I don't like backing those kinds of runs to continue this deep into the season. I totally understand the logic of backing Palermo here because everything that's gone before suggests home win but my gut tells me this could be one of those games that bites back!

I think backing Palermo might be a little bit sketchy this weekend Ultra. The price is certainly attractive and -0.25 @ EVS looks great against a Fiorentina side that has not travelled well this season but haven't they just installed a new coach? Opposing a team with new management is something I'm never a great fan of. In fairness I gather you watched Fiorentina V Milan at the weekend' date=' I did not, so my view of the current state of Fiorentina will not be as clear as yours. One other thing, I don't like the fact that Palermo have a 100% home record, sounds really stupid I know! but I don't like backing those kinds of runs to continue this deep into the season. I totally understand the logic of backing Palermo here because everything that's gone before suggests home win but my gut tells me this could be one of those games that bites back![/quote'] God knows Palermo have got the ability to bite a punter whether backing or opposing them, but I don't think I can turn them down at that price. Bottom line is they are 6th in the league based solely on their home results. They really get on top of teams like Fiorentina at home. They were bossed by Juve at the weekend but still had a couple of good chances before the match was over (2-0). Fiorentina were dominated for large parts of the match by Milan and Palermo will try to do the same. Palermo will likely give them more chances than Milan did but their squad issues go deeper than the manager. Delio Rossi is a good manager, returning to play against the club that he has a lot of history with, but I think he'll need more time to turn Fiorentina around. Over the next day or two I am going to try and get a good grip over team news, but that will only affect my stake in all probability.

God knows Palermo have got the ability to bite a punter whether backing or opposing them' date=' but I don't think I can turn them down at that price. Bottom line is they are 6th in the league based solely on their home results. They really get on top of teams like Fiorentina at home. They were bossed by Juve at the weekend but still had a couple of good chances before the match was over (2-0). Fiorentina were dominated for large parts of the match by Milan and Palermo will try to do the same. Palermo will likely give them more chances than Milan did but their squad issues go deeper than the manager. Delio Rossi is a good manager, returning to play against the club that he has a lot of history with, but I think he'll need more time to turn Fiorentina around. Over the next day or two I am going to try and get a good grip over team news, but that will only affect my stake in all probability.[/quote'] Sounds reasonable, I think I will have to bow to your greater knowledge here despite my fears. I take it you are really not liking Inter at the momment? I feel they are beginning to improve under Ranieri (Not a manager I particularly like) and you would feel they could start getting some good league results now champions league qualification is assured. I watched the Trabzonspor game last night and Inter weren't really going all out for victory so I don't think we can judge them on that performance. I can't fault Sienna so far this season (very solid) but their 3 home victories have been against Lecce, Cesena and Chievo. I think Inter will prove a tough test for them. Be great to try and get some analysis going of this game as I might be tempted to stick a unit on an Inter win.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November It's not about greater knowledge or anything like that. I appreciate your view as it's important to get different perspectives - I just think 2.30 is a bit long is all. I don't like this Inter side one bit. I only saw highlights of last night but I think you're right in not judging them too much on that match. I just don't feel there is enough attacking quality in their XI. It's all about team news again for me. Naga and Chivu as full-backs is poor generally. Cambiasso, Motta and Zanetti is lacking on the ball. God forbid if Stankovic plays in the hole this weekend. Pazzini is the only striker in some kind of form too. There isn't much to like about this team IMO. Siena are a low ranking side but with discipline and energy they can cause issues to Inter. At the moment there is nothing in this match for me because I would like Inter to shorten and then oppose them. Inter on a DNB is a possible play but I wouldn't go for it myself. I've been wrong plenty of times before though.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November I am not a fan of Nagatomo either, prefer Jonathan at RB. Stankovic is like a luxury player now, not enough in the engine room for me. I think the forward areas are improving, Milito is a clever player and can link attacks well but is sometimes inconsistent. Zarate hasn't set the world alight since his arrival but is starting to understand his team mates better and can play off the shoulder with some good runs. Pazzini can always get goals at this level and with Alvarez and Coutinho you have a bit of flair and creativity. Sometimes I think Inter's biggest problem is getting the right combination of players in the forward lines but I really think the ingredients are there. They can be a bit lethargic in the middle 3, Cambiasso is a good technical player but when I look at that area of the team I just think they need an energy boost.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November I rate Delio Rossi a good coach. They did frustrate Milan to 0:0. Afterall he did decline to come back to Palermo after (crazy) Zamparini sacked Pioli. Quote from Zamparini: “I would have preferred to face Fiorentina without Rossi,” Zamparini told the Gazzetta dello Sport on Tuesday. “It will be a very difficult game. I'm expecting a tough game like 0:0 or 1:0.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November Might have a little flutter on Udinese match tomorrow; Udinese vs Roma - over 2.5 goals 2.0 at bet365 (2 units) Personally I think Udinese could have a field day against this Roma defence, who play quite high up the pitch (particularly the full backs), and when they do get caught out don't really have much great pace to recover. As always Udinese will look to get runners forward when they break so their should be a lot of space for them to run into. Just like Barca, Roma look to defend by simply not giving away the ball and they generally have 60-65% possesion in their matches. This has shown signs of working in their recent performances with decent enough performances against Novara and Leece, but this Udinese team is a few steps up from those two and Roma have so far this season generally struggled against better teams (losses to Milan, Lazio and Genoa). This Udinese midfield is the ideal combination of defensive solidity which should allow them to break up Roma's possesion game and speed and directness in attack which will allow space to be exploited on the break. I fancy Udinese to score at least twice here, and am hopeful of at least one other coming from elsewhere. Can't rule out this Roma team scoring either, as they have been getting slowly better in recent games, and with Totti and Boriello out injured in recent weeks Enrique has found himself playing a more settled line up who are gradually getting use to each other. Pjanic in particular is looking much more of a threat, and Bojan despite missing a couple of excellent chances vs Leece is getting himself into good goal scoring positions. It took them a while to get going but 5 from Roma's last 7 games have been overs. :hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November To the punters who are taking Udinese - Roma match I advise to be careful. Udine has the best home score but they didn't meet amazing teams. Roma is not Barca and not so amazing but they are for sure better than Bologna, Novara or Palermo When looking at the statistics we can see that Udinese scored in each home game at least 2 times. Roma not giving goal in only 1 out of 7 away games. However, I don't think statistics will play big role in this game. MY PICK - ROMA NOT TO LOSE & UNDER 2.5

:welcome SERIEA

Hi everyone...Trying to get the games early. This week Serie A is a bit harder than other weeks: There are really a bunch of hard games, some of which I would really stay away from because it is impossible to understand what the F.U.C.K. could happen (excuse my rudeness)

I would start by AVOIDING:

ATALANTA - NAPOLI (STAY AWAY ) This game is very uncertain..Napoli played Champions, Atalanta are F.U.C.K. hard to play against at home for anyone. After Champions League Napoli always played good games, but the game is really balanced. Also there might be fights because of an old racial issue between the fans (north vs south, always the same scumbags that have not yet developed a brain in 2011). Atalanta would be ahead of Napoli if it weren't for the penalization of 3 points that they received at the begining of the year. Also to consider is Napoli's enthusiasm after the win over City. Napoli is certainly going to score a goal while Atalanta with the push of the public and home advantage can be a menace to Napoli's wobbly defense.

BOTH TO SCORE FOR ME @ 1.73 (TOTOSI)

NOVARA - PARMA (STAY AWAY ) This game is also unpredictable because of home team's synthetic grass, Parma's bad away record..Novara recorded 5 draws and 4 lost in the past 9 games. The last game they won was against Inter 3-1 when Gasperini lost his bench. Although Parma beat Udinese last week, the game really sucked. Parma played bad but managed to win. I would consider that Udinese messed the game up also due to the fact that always the same players are called to play and because it was time to record a defeat. BOTH TO SCORE FOR ME @ 1.83 (TOTOSI)

SIENA - INTER(STAY AWAY ) Another tricky game. Siena is playng good football, Inter is not. You don't win soccer games in Italy by reading the line-ups. Of course Inter could win the game, but it will be very suffered. Siena's coach takes games with a very defensive attitude, plus Calaiò will not be playing. For what regards Inter's lineup, Alvarez and Zarate will support Pazzini, while Thiago Motta, Cambiasso and Stankovic will orchestrate in the middle. Lucio is back as well. lnter is 16th. in the SERIE A table, do you think it is possible for them to stay there?? INTER TO WIN @ 2.30 (totosi) ________________________________________________________________________

MILAN - CHIEVO I don't believe it's convenient to bet on this game. What would you bet on? Milan to win! Why should I put my money on 1.30 for Milan to win after that Milan played 90 minutes against Barcellona and that they always had tight games against Chievo??? I'm not saying they will not win, but I just simply will not place a bet.

UDINESE - ROMA

Udinese's home strenght against Roma's unpredictable game. Udinese's solid defense, strong center field and experienced Di Natale, against Rome's crazy defense, creative centerfield and explosive offensive power...The odds say OVER 2.5 goals/both to scorebut again it's very uncertain for me also considering that it is hard to predict Udinese's reaction after their second defeat of last week. Roma always played great games at Udine, but if you've seen their past game against Lecce, I can say that their defense risked one to many times. ________________________________________________________________

STAKE 7/10

Palermo - FiorentinaDraw or Fiorentina @ 1.65 (totosi)

Palermo has the best home record together with Udinese. They both managed to win all 5 home games. Most probably this record will be interrupted Sunday with Fiorentina's visit. Delio Rossi, ex-Palermo coach knows his ex players a lot. It was with Delio Rossi that Palermo obtained the best results. Fiorentina is a very unpredictable team, but I really can't see them loosing Sunday. But again, it's a very delicate match. Draw or Fiorentina to win is offered @ 1.65 on totosi. I don't think it's a bad price because you have 2 results on 3 available and because Palermo will eventually not win a home game sooner or later. Let's look at the lineups...... On Palermo's side Balzaretti will not take part in the match due to the red card received last week against Juventus. His absence is very important because Balzaretti offers offense and defense at the same time. In January he will be traded to PSG because his wife is a dancer in Paris and he wishes to live with her. Hernandez will also be out due to a serious first degree muscle problem at him left leg. Pinilla benched because out of shape: Palermo will start with Tzorvas - Pisano - Silvestre - Cetto and Mantovani - in the back, Migliaccio - Bacinovic - Barreto - Ilicic in the middle with Zahavi and Miccoli as forward. It's a VERY TIGHT LINE-UP- (4-3-2-1). Fiorentina will be with-out Cassani (right wing defender - medial ligaments) while Jovetic has 75% chance of playing. Fiorentina will offer a decent coverage with Gamberini and Di Natale (back after suspension) in the middle of the defense, together with De Silvestri and Pasquale acting as wings. Behrami - Montolivo - Munari - Lazzari in the middle, and Jovetic (or Cerci) with Gilardino up-front. (4-3-1-2). To register Fiorentina's win over Empoli (Italian Championship Division) by 2-1. At the begining I was undecided weather to play under 2.5 goals or back Fiorentina to win/draw. Looking at the records, I don't think Palermo will win. In 11 games since the begining of the year Palermo has won 5, lost 5 and tied 1. This could be the moment for a DRAW. _________________________________________________________________________

STAKE 9/10

CAGLIARI - BOLOGNA Cagliari to win @ 1.87 (totosi)

Two teams with the same color jersey's but only 1 will win. It's the whole damn week I'm waiting to play this game. In Bologna Mudignayi is suspended for continuos bookings and red cards. Perez will not play as well due to an adductor strain at his left leg. This should keep him away for some time. Last news is that both Di Vaio and Acquafresca (ex-Cagliari) are in doubt for the game both afflicted by muscle strains. Bologna is a very bad team, plus the absence of Perez and Mudignayi, with possible absence of Di Vaio and Acquafresca really makes their chances drop to zero. The only talent in this team is Ramirez, but the fact of changing players and line-ups every week just makes it difficult for Bologna to find harmony between the players. Cagliari played an awesome game against Inter last week. They were denied a very evident penalty kick and really looked impressive, although they lost 2-1 to Inter. Conti - Biondini - Naingolan (possible Man City) are excellent players and form a really valid centerfield. It's already some time that they play together. Canini and Ariaudo in the middle back with Pisano and Agostini as wings. To register Astori's absence in the back. He represents Cagliari's most talented defender. Without him Cagliari looses some consistency in the back, but Astori didn't take part in the last games as well. Cossu playmaker, Thiago Riberio and Larrivey as forwards..I really think they will get the job done. They can't fail again in front of their fans, plus Cagliari lost the last 3 and tied the 2 before. When the hell are the gonna win? _________________________________________________________________________

STAKE 7/10

LECCE - CATANIA Lecce to win @ 2.45/both to score @1.80 (totosi) After loosing against Milan some while ago after closing the first half with a 3-0 in favour, Lecce is just the most crazy and unpredictable team of Serie A. How can you get 4 goals in 45 minutes??? The game they lost to Roma last week 2-1 can represent the begining of Lecce's revival. I've seen the game and Lecce really almost tied the game in several occasions. Catania's strenght is when they play home, and also to consider is the fact that Lecce still didn't win a HOME GAME!! They have recorded 1 tie and 4 loses at home!! This Sunday it's time to back them up. When the hell are they going to win a home game?? The opponent is perfect, the team is in good shape, I see no reason to not put my money on them. Price indeed very interesting as well. Spolli is suspended in the back for Catania. He is a decent player and I think Catania's defense looses a lot without him. For Lecce the only relevant absence is Giacomazzi (centerfield) and I think this is where Lecce might suffer Catania's expert centerfielders. I don't think Lecce can afford to not win. If you don't win games against direct opponents, the chances of staying in SERIE A drop. __________________________________________________________________________

STAKE 10/10

LAZIO - JUVENTUS Draw or Juventus to win @ 1.48 (totosi) Guys this is the gift of the day and I'm more than sure that the price will drop in these days. I really see no way how Lazio can beat Juventus. In this period Juve is just a perfect machine and moreover everyone is in great shape. I would't be surprised if Juve wins the game (interesting @ 2.75) Between Lazio's lines, Dias, Lazio's most convincing defender will not be playing, while Klose's presence in front is in serious doubt. Consider that if Klose recovers, he can't be 100%. Hernanes is offering bad games one after another and Lulic with Ledesma cannot be compared to Juventus' centerfielders. On the Juve side, same rock solid defense of last week with Barzagli and Bonucci in the middle, assited by Lichsteiner and Chiellini at the two ends. Pirlo in excellent form together with an extraordinary Marchisio, really really impressive and Pepe/Vidal to act at the two ends. Pepe looks like a reinvigorated animal with Conte, he is the shadow of last year's bad player. Due to the fact that he hasn't had the opportunity to play many games, Vidal might be the surprise of the game. The youngster has talent to sell. Up in front the duo Matri-Vucinic can harm and break any defense. Matri is in excellent shape, a real raptor and constant menace for lazio's defense, while Vucinic will do anything to score on Lazio due to his past with Roma. I think Juve is going to win the game, but I'll take the double chance @1.48 because it represents a gift for me. __________________________________________________________________________ CESENA - GENOA PLAY CESENA to win - DRAW - GENOA to win - IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS UP. I hope I've been clear. __________________________________________________________________________

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November Udinese vs Roma After a bad start of the season Roma managed to get back on winning ways and climbing to the top of the league. Now are on 5th spot and have a pretty good trend with 5 wins in last 8 games. Udinese has 3 defeats in last 3 away games, but are playing good at home. Expect a meeting with not more than 3 goals. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with PaddyPower

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November Udinese v Roma Di Natale has scored in every home game this season. 7 games in total (5 in Serie A and 2 in Europe). I know this game is their hardest league game to date but I think he could do well against the current Roma defence. His record speaks for itself so don't think much more reasoning is required. Selection Di Natale to score anytime - 2.4 Unibet

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November Nice post Zlatan.:ok I have yet to place anything and most of my potential bets rest on what I deem crucial team news. I don't think Lazio can beat Juve but I'll only take Juve if Pirlo makes it. I can see this match being a battle and if Juve's midfield 3 is Marchisio-Pazienza-Vidal then they'll still battle hard but will lose out creatively. It seems as though he will make it right now though. I'm also waiting to see if Jovetic makes it for Fiorentina. I know he has been training hard all week to try and make it and Rossi will want the chance to play him. With him I'd almost double Fiorentina's chances of winning. I'd still fancy the home side but 2.3 would look far more reasonable. As for tonight I am thinking of staying away. LE is a tactically naive coach but I think that he surely can't send his 'full-backs' out to play as advanced as usual. It is a crucial part of their game but I think he must sacrifice that element for a little safety. If he has the temerity to play Cassetti at CB again then I will have to oppose them out of principle. Cassetti has no place in that Roma team, let alone at CB. I can't see Roma winning, but Udinese haven't been as clinical as I'd like to make it a no-brainer in backing them. I'll watch and decide on that. I 'like' Lecce to beat Catania - though there is no way in hell that I'd watch it.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November Novara vs Parma Home side is on 19th spot with 7 pints in 11 games. They have 3 games in last 5 at home inside the limits of 2-3 goals and 4 in last 5 games. Parma had big issues in scoring goals away. It is true they met some tough teams: Lazio, Milan, Napoli, Fiorentina and Juventus. Now they meet a team under their value and I think can do a good impression. Goals should come and we must put the money on. 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November Lecce vs Catania Catania has been totally in opposition of how they played last year. They are the most overish team in Serie A. Good attacking skills and a joke of defensive play these are their characteristics. Lecce are just not clinical enough in front of the goal and that is why they are losing almost every game. I see a good match here, one with some goals, but do not believe in a goal galore here. 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

Official Lecce - Catania lineups.... LECCE: Benassi, Oddo, Esposito, Tomovic, Brivio, Strasser, Grossmuller, Cuadrado, Bertolacci, Olivera, Muriel.

As I said previously, Lecce should win this game due to the poor defending and outside record of Catania. The absence of Spolli in Catania's defense makes things more complicated. Also Potenza is a left wing defender/centerfielder, he is playing out of position, that is in the middle defense together with right wing Bellusci.

CATANIA: Andujar, Legrottaglie, Potenza, Bellusci, Alvarez, Almiron, Lodi, Delvecchio, Marchese, Bergessio, Gomez. I would also like to add that many punters in Italy are betting on Lecce to score given @ 1.30 (bet clic) as well.

I know this is not the correct place to post this, but I'm posting it here because I would like to share it with everyone, THIS WAY everyone that glanced by my post could have a chance to play... THIS IS THE MOST PLAYED BASE BET IN NAPOLI BET AGENCIES, A SOUTHERN ITALIANCITY WERE MOB AND CAMORRA ARE AT THEIR BEST FOR RECYCLING MONEY ETC... USUALLY PEOPLE PLAY HIGH MONEY FLOWS ON SUCH GAMES...MY FRIEND OWNS A BETTING AGENCY IN NAPOLI, AND THIS IS WHAT HE TOLD ME. STATISTICALLY THESE ARE THE MOST PALYED GAMES WITH HIGHEST MONEY FLOWS.... LAZIO - JUVENTUS - JUVE TO SCORE @ 1.31 LECCE - CATANIA - LECCE TO SCORE @ 1.30 SAMPDORIA - MODENA - SAMPDORIA TO WIN @ 1.47 REAL MADRID - ATL.MADRID OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.32 GETAFE - BARCELLONA - BARCELLONA TO WIN @ 1.20 ARSENAL - FULHAM - ARSENAL TO WIN @ 1.45 CHELSEA - WOLVES - CHELSEA TO WIN @ 1.23 MAN UTD. - NEWCASTEL - REDS TO WIN @ 1.35 TOTAL MULTIPLE PRICE - 9.54 :loon

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November Palermo v. Fiorentina As it turns out Jovetic does miss this match and that is what I was waiting to hear. Delio Rossi returns to Palermo and since not that much has changed he will know tomorrow's side almost inside out. Palermo still tend to boss things at home and i don't think Fiorentina have the characteristics to stop that happening. They have a light midfield so I think their D will have quite a bit of work to do tomorrow. All they can do is fight fire with fire and make it an open end to end match. If that is what happens then I'm more than happy side with Illicic, Miccoli and Zahavi/Pinilla. I'd prefer Pinilla as he gives them a focal point up front. Gila and Cerci are a decent pairing but Lazzari in the hole is not good enough at all. Palermo can win the midfield battle and given their intensity at home I think they'll get on top of Fiorentina from the start. Montolivo, Behrami and Vargas is a light midfield 3 and although pretty good on the ball I think they can be overrun. Bacinovic, Acquah and Berreto is not sick by any means but it's a bit more physical than the away sides and all they need to do is serve the front 3 as quickly as possible. If Migliaccio plays his usual CM role then that adds to that strength. This isn't a whitewash by any means but the -0.25 at above 2.00 is too much for me in this one. Away side hasn't travelled well all season and Palermo is one of the toughest grounds to visit. Palermo -0.25 - 2.025 - 7 points - Bet365

I know this is not the correct place to post this, but I'm posting it here because I would like to share it with everyone, THIS WAY everyone that glanced by my post could have a chance to play... THIS IS THE MOST PLAYED BASE BET IN NAPOLI BET AGENCIES, A SOUTHERN ITALIANCITY WERE MOB AND CAMORRA ARE AT THEIR BEST FOR RECYCLING MONEY ETC... USUALLY PEOPLE PLAY HIGH MONEY FLOWS ON SUCH GAMES...MY FRIEND OWNS A BETTING AGENCY IN NAPOLI, AND THIS IS WHAT HE TOLD ME. STATISTICALLY THESE ARE THE MOST PALYED GAMES WITH HIGHEST MONEY FLOWS.... LAZIO - JUVENTUS - JUVE TO SCORE @ 1.31 LECCE - CATANIA - LECCE TO SCORE @ 1.30 SAMPDORIA - MODENA - SAMPDORIA TO WIN @ 1.47 REAL MADRID - ATL.MADRID OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.32 GETAFE - BARCELLONA - BARCELLONA TO WIN @ 1.20 ARSENAL - FULHAM - ARSENAL TO WIN @ 1.45 CHELSEA - WOLVES - CHELSEA TO WIN @ 1.23 MAN UTD. - NEWCASTEL - REDS TO WIN @ 1.35 TOTAL MULTIPLE PRICE - 9.54 :loon

Sampdoria 1 : 1 Modena FT And that was the first game from the pick.
Zlatan, I follow you on this one. Big stake!
Yea costed me a lot of money today. Did this for the first and the last time. Wont be this stupid ever again. Guess most of us got wrong impression of you :p Man UTD 1 : 1 Newcastle FT Second game finished. Damn you Zlatan :@

Sampdoria 1 : 1 Modena FT And that was the first game from the pick. Yea costed me a lot of money today. Did this for the first and the last time. Wont be this stupid ever again. Guess most of us got wrong impression of you :p Man UTD 1 : 1 Newcastle FT Second game finished. Damn you Zlatan :@
Dear Baby Punter, First of all I'm upset you didn't win anything. In most cases we share our opinions and ideas so we could win money.. but I'M afraid you misunderstood my post. If you pay attention to what I wrote, I used the word "statistically" most played games. I bet 25 euros of that multiple, I'm not going to kill myself now that I lost them. 2) I gave the games to play in my serie A post. I only post on serie A, and shared that multiple because it was given to me and I evaluated as a possible good bet. So I suggest you follow my serie A posts that are far more dependable. 3) Sampdoria lost a game at 7-8 minutes from the end or less, and Newcastle tied on a shitty penalty kick. 4) Last but not least next week if you want to play a lot of money on a multiple, I'll give you 4 games and in case you loose I'm personally reimburse your bet. :gimme

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November You've put your post with great confidence and to be honest, I believed every word you wrote. It is my own mistake and I am not arrogant enough not to recognize it. Just, I ll be thinking 3 times before I take your picks in future :p Funny thing is that Arsenal is losing to Fulham at 81th minute with 0:1 score :lol

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November Palermo vs Fiorentina Tough match to call but Palermo form and goal appetite made me look to this. Firenze side is pretty good in defensive when playing away but I think they will need to coem up with at least one goal here if they will want to get something from this game. A bad form is not that is going to last forever so Firenze side should score in Palermo. 2 o3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November Not had the best results in Serie A lately, but here's hoping for a change in fortunes today. Siena vs Inter - over 2.5 goals 2.10 at bet365 (2 units) Siena are a very strong team at home and other than the loss against Juve in the second round of matches they have had 3 convincing home wins by 2 or 3 goals and played out an exciting 2-2 draw against an Atalanta team last weekend. Indeed overall a good run of only 1 defeat in the last 6 games has given Siena a solid platform so early in the season and I think with the comfort of that behind them they may have the confidence to go out and try to win this one against what is still a vulnerable and also depleted Inter side. Siena are likely to be missing Destro but Calaio will be back apparently which is a big boost for the home team. D'Agostino's set pieces could cause Inter some problems today as well. Inter on the other hand are still playing catch up and when you look at their next three fixtures (tricky ones vs Udinese, Fiorentina and Genoa) you would feel that they certainly need to get the three points here, and I expect them to play accordingly. Sniedjer is out and thats a big miss, but they have enough attacking talent to muddle through and having scored in all of their last 8 games (all comps) you have to fancy them to get on the score sheet here. The biggest worry will again be the defence and with Lucio & Maicon injured and Chivu and Jonathan not travelling with the squad either it means more changes to the back line and more worryingly a start for Nagatomo. Palermo vs Fiorentina - over 2.5 goals 2.10 at Paddy Power (2 units) The idea that Ultravires touched on that Fiorentina will have to fight fire with fire here is one that I agree with and should see an open games with goals I feel. At times under Siniša Mihajlović Fiorentina seemed to lack passion and desire in their matches (such as in the 0-0 against 10 men Cesena), and so Delio Rossi will know that the fans want more from the team under his reign, and after another quiet performance against Milan last week he will know that the fans are yet to see this change. It wont be good enough for them to sit back and try to prevent Palermo scoring because a) they are not good enough defensive wise to do this and b) its almost impossible for any team to stop them scoring at home. Palermo only failed to net three times at home last season and so far this season they have been in excellent form with 5 wins from 5 and an average of almost 3 goals a game. Cagliari vs Bologna - Bologna 0AH 3.70 at Bet365 (1.5 units) Maybe i'm crazy after watching Bologna's piss poor performance vs Cesena last weekend, but I just can't see Bologna losing this one in what should be a tight game. If anything Bologna have the player in Ramirez who is capable to unlocking such tight matches. Cagliari are in terrible form, having not won in six and are missing some key players with Astori, Nene, and Biondini all out, and I think things might get worse for them before they can start to get better. Other than the injuries I think its likely that 4 or 5 of the starting 11 today would have played in the cup match on Thursday which doesn't bode well fitness wise. Bologna on the other hand rested pretty much the full 11 midweek and so will be fresh to put right the wrongs of last weekend. Prior to that game things had been looking better for them under the new manager with back to back wins vs Chievo and Atalanta and a decent enough display in a defeat to Palermo. They might miss Perez who is a tough competitor, but the loss of Di Vaio could help Bologna as I personally don't feel he's been that impressive this season, and with Diamanti doing well in midweek he should get the chance to carry on that form. :hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 25-27 November I too think Bologna may be a play this weekend. I am waiting to see who exactly they line up with as I'd quite like to see Diamanti and Ramirez behind Acqua. Bologna have preferred playing away recently and Cagliari are full of battlers with Cossu shouldering the creative side. Much is the same with Bologna so a tight battle is on the cards I think. 1.80 is not justified on their recent form so I'm hoping to catch the +0.5 if I like the line-up. Palermo are now up to 2.40 now. EDIT - Bologna +0.75 - 1.925 - 3 points - Bet365