maximize.gif Juve Stabia v Modena (14:00 GMT) 1.93 3.2 4.4 105.79 %
maximize.gif Nocerina v Vicenza (14:00 GMT) 2.2 2.96 3.7 106.27 %
maximize.gif Padova v Grosseto (14:00 GMT) 1.64 3.54 5.7 106.77 %
maximize.gif Pescara v Gubbio (14:00 GMT) 1.55 4 6 106.18 %
maximize.gif Sassuolo v Brescia (14:00 GMT) 1.89 3.15 4.5 106.88 %
maximize.gif Varese v Cittadella (14:00 GMT) 1.82 3.28 4.7 106.71 %
Monday 21 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AlbinoLeffe v Reggina (19:45 GMT) 2.87 2.98 2.64 106.22 %

Re: Italy - Serie B - 18-21 November Livorno vs Ascoli Home side is able to score against any team. They are currently on 10th spot scoring 7 goal in 7 games at home. Also conceded 6. Ascoli has been penalized with 10 points and are bottom rock table. Will come here to get more from this game, as they also won 1-0 in Brescia last round. I believe will have a good match and 2-3 goals! 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Italy - Serie B - 18-21 November Hi everyone, after the 3 sure picks I offered in SERIE A this week, (refer to section to play them), in SERIE B I can propose 2 sure bets to take before they drop - PADOVA - GROSSETO / PADOVA TO WIN @ 1.70 (totosi) I think there is one important thing to take into consideration for this game: Grosseto registered a 5-1 defeat last week to Varese. THE 4 THINGS TO THINK OF: 1) Padova is far a better team than Varese. CUTOLO, CACIA & LAZAREVIC can easily play in SERIE A, plus Marcolini and Milanetto (centerfielders of Padova) have played many years in SERIE A. 2) Grosseto will be missing the following players between injuries and bookings: Padella, Federici, Lupoli, Moretti, Mancino, Bossa e Bianco. 3) Grosseto is playing very bad lately. They have never had a good team. 4) Padova has one of the best home records in SERIE B. Enough motivations????? PESCARA - GUBBIO/ Pescara to CRUSH GUBBIO @ 1.50 (totosi) Pescara is one of the candidates to jump into SERIE A. Insigne, Immobile and Sansovini are the most prolific players in SERIE B. Honestly, I think this game could finish with an extremly wide goal margin. Gubbio is one of the worst teams of SERIE B. Also consider that Pescara's coach Znedek Zeman always plays to win. Total stake 2.55 DON'T THANK ME, PLAY THESE GAMES

Re: Italy - Serie B - 18-21 November

Livorno vs Ascoli Home side is able to score against any team. They are currently on 10th spot scoring 7 goal in 7 games at home. Also conceded 6. Ascoli has been penalized with 10 points and are bottom rock table. Will come here to get more from this game, as they also won 1-0 in Brescia last round. I believe will have a good match and 2-3 goals! 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 1.95 with bet365
I think this is a very particular game. Last week Ascoli pulled out a 1-0 against Brescia at Brescia. It is either that their victory was a mirage in a desert or that Ascoli is starting to come out. They were given a 10 point penalty at the begining of the year. I think this game is a NO BET. Many times Livorno failed to win home games this year. i wouldn't bet anything on this game as both sides could win with a 1 goal margin.

Re: Italy - Serie B - 18-21 November Padova> Grosseto = 1 (1.70) Totosì stake 7 / 10 Padova position 4° points 28 Grosseto position 11° points 20 Preview: Padova: Absent: Bovo (midfielder 12 / 0), Succi (striker 0 / 0). Grosseto: absent: Padella (defender 12 / 0), Federici (defender 3 / 0), Lupoli (striker 5 / 2), Moretti (midfielder 9 / 0), Mancino (midfielder 10 / 1), Bossa (defender 0 / 0), Bianco (defender 7 / 0). The Padova has a score in-house w6-d1-l0 goals scored 11 goals against 4 while Grosseto has a score out of the house w1-d3-l3 goals scored 5 goals against 8. The Padova is one of the best teams in the league. The home team always won friends among the walls except with Juve Stabia where 2-2 draw. Instead, even with the change of coach house Grosseto things are not changed at all just think of the sound defeat at home to Varese with a score of 1-5. The 'obvious difference in quality between the two teams plus the number of absences in Grosseto make me think of a victory of Padova. :hope:hope:hope

Padova> Grosseto = 1 (1.70) Totosì stake 7 / 10 Padova position 4° points 28 Grosseto position 11° points 20 Preview: Padova: Absent: Bovo (midfielder 12 / 0), Succi (striker 0 / 0). Grosseto: absent: Padella (defender 12 / 0), Federici (defender 3 / 0), Lupoli (striker 5 / 2), Moretti (midfielder 9 / 0), Mancino (midfielder 10 / 1), Bossa (defender 0 / 0), Bianco (defender 7 / 0). The Padova has a score in-house w6-d1-l0 goals scored 11 goals against 4 while Grosseto has a score out of the house w1-d3-l3 goals scored 5 goals against 8. The Padova is one of the best teams in the league. The home team always won friends among the walls except with Juve Stabia where 2-2 draw. Instead, even with the change of coach house Grosseto things are not changed at all just think of the sound defeat at home to Varese with a score of 1-5. The 'obvious difference in quality between the two teams plus the number of absences in Grosseto make me think of a victory of Padova. :hope:hope:hope
Bad day for Padova, got a red card

I think this is a very particular game. Last week Ascoli pulled out a 1-0 against Brescia at Brescia. It is either that their victory was a mirage in a desert or that Ascoli is starting to come out. They were given a 10 point penalty at the begining of the year. I think this game is a NO BET. Many times Livorno failed to win home games this year. i wouldn't bet anything on this game as both sides could win with a 1 goal margin.
I WAS VERY RIGHT!

Re: Italy - Serie B - 18-21 November Albinoleffe vs Reggina Was tempted to go for an away win but latest results of Albinoleffe made me reconsider my thought: 0-0 to AlbinoLeffe, a 1-0 home with in form Ascoli and a 2-2 to Juve Stabia. Reggina has been also tremendous with wins at Livorno and Brescia, but this time I think they will find hard to win the game. draw @ 3.18 with Pinnacle Sports

Albinoleffe vs Reggina Was tempted to go for an away win but latest results of Albinoleffe made me reconsider my thought: 0-0 to AlbinoLeffe, a 1-0 home with in form Ascoli and a 2-2 to Juve Stabia. Reggina has been also tremendous with wins at Livorno and Brescia, but this time I think they will find hard to win the game. draw @ 3.18 with Pinnacle Sports
Good instincts, well played.