Sunday 20 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bologna v Cesena (11:30 GMT) 2.02 3.4 4.5 101.14 %
maximize.gif Catania v Chievo (14:00 GMT) 1.95 3.45 4.75 101.32 %
maximize.gif Genoa v Novara (14:00 GMT) 1.61 3.95 6.5 102.81 %
maximize.gif Juventus v Palermo (14:00 GMT) 1.53 4.2 7.6 102.18 %
maximize.gif Parma v Udinese (14:00 GMT) 3.3 3.2 2.56 100.62 %
maximize.gif Siena v Atalanta (14:00 GMT) 2.24 3.3 3.75 101.61 %
maximize.gif AS Roma v Lecce (19:45 GMT) 1.4 4.8 10 102.26 %

Re: Italy - Serie A - 19-20 November A few plays for me this weekend. Parma vs. Udinese I'm going with the away team in this one. There was a doubt over Giovinco for this match but he has made it and will be joined by Pelle or Crespo. The same boring midfield will be present again. Biabiany may creep into the side given that they are at home and may want to push more than usual. There are no defensive issues for Parma this week. They aren't the most inventive side and scoring against Udinese will be tough for them. I'm not sure exactly how they'll come out because attacking Udinese opens gaps that they love. Udinese could be disrupted by the International break more than the home side but Di Natale will be rested and raring to go. Torje or Floro Flores will join him. All the boys are available it's just a case of who gets the nod. Armero, Asamoah, Pinzi and Isla should be there. Basta or Badu will make up the 5 man midfield. Benatia, Danilo and Domizzi will make up the first-choice back 3. Udinese have a rock solid D so I am confident of them limiting Parma to few chances. Udinese do prefer to have teams coming at them at least somewhat so that they can invoke their counter tactics. If they are left to break sides down then they could struggle a bit more. Anyway, I'm confident of them shutting Parma out and from there they could claim the win. Udinese -0.25 - 2.100 - 5 points - Bet365 Fiorentina v. Milan Delio Rossi takes charge of his first match at Fiorentina. He couldn't have wished for a much harder task though. He is a good manager and I think he will sort La Viola out but it may not start just yet. Milan are on a good run, that has been disrupted by International matches, but they are rightful favourites in this one. There are some crucial factors that make me fade the home side in this one. Firstly JoJo is missing from the attack. He is a different class to anyone else in the squad and has been carrying them attacking wise for a few weeks. His replacement (Silva) has been an absolute disaster. Lazzari is expected to play behind Silva and Gila which is certainly not an attack to be feared. Also there are defensive selection issues. Cassani is missing at RB while Natali is suspended at CB. Di Silvestre will fill in out wide while Nastisic will get his first start at CB. Milan have their first-choice D and are still relatively formidable in that respect. Their midfield 3 have a little bit of everything. MVB has not been as steely as last season but he still is a very physical player. Nocerino is the legs while Aquilani is the craft. Seedorf will play behind Ibra and Robinho. I think the away midfield is a cut above the home sides while Ibra and Robinho will cause most teams issues. I can't see much threat from the home side in this one which will automatically put more pressure on the defensive areas of their team. With the missing players they could be a bit creaky and I favour Milan to prevail. Milan -0.25 - 1.850 - 5 points - Bet365 I have Bologna and Atalanta on a positive eyed up but have yet to go in.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 19-20 November INTER - CAGLIARI / INTER TO WIN @ 1.48 (totosi)

This should be a very easy win for Inter although Cagliari is a team that expresses their game better when playing away. Julio Cesar is back, and finally Inter's centerfield, for the first time this year is complete of Stankovic, Thiago Motta and Cambiasso. Maicon, Lucio and Nagatomo will not take part in this match. I think that only the absence of Lucio is important because he gives Inter's defense more stability. Milito is benched together with Ranocchia, Italian promise for the future. Cagliari has a very important defection in the back: this problem is called Astori. Astori has been one of the best central defensers last year in the Italian SERIE A. Cagliari's coach is new as well. The vulcanic president/owner of AC Cagliari fires at least 1-2 coaches per year. The team is somewhat confused and frankly I don't see any valid reason of not playing Inter. STAKE 10/10

GENOA - NOVARA / GENOA TO WIN @ 1.60 (totosi) Novara is one of the worst teams of SERIE A. They just suck. Gonzalez and Bertani made there luck last year in 2 DIVISION; these two strikers were sold in order to Siena and Sampdoria. Porcari, one of Novara's decent players will not take part of the match for booking. Lisuzzo and Paci, both central defenders, are both injured, plus we can add striker Morimoto who is getting a cyst removed in his meniscus. Other than this, Novara has the worst defense in Serie A. They have a disgusting away record, and I would say they are destined to go back in second division. The only relevant absence for Genoa is Kaladze (central ex-Milan defender). Malesani, Genoa coach, is proposing Palacio and Caracciolo together from the begining, with Kucka - Veloso - Rossi and Merkel in the middle. Jorquera, Constant and Jankovic, 3 of Genoa's most valuable players are ready to come in. Genoa has a good home record, and Malesani is a coach that always looks for the victory. This game should not reserve any surprises.

STAKE 10/10 PARMA - UDINESE / DRAW OR UDINESE TO WIN @ 1.44 (totosi) To be honest Udinese to win is generously given at 2.60. I will play draw or Udinese to win so that I could have extra coverage. Then Sunday night I will be saying, I should've played Udinese @ 2.60. Parma is playing extremely bad this year. The team is very inconstant and really never takes advantage of playing at home. It's always the same story every year. Udinese buys players spending almost zero, and sells them at 20 times what they paid them. Everyone is expecting Udinese to loose sooner or later, but again I reapeat, we are in front of a strong team. BENATIA - DANILO - DOMIZZI - BASTA offer excellent coverage in the back. Udinese has the best defense in SERIE A. ZACCARDO - PALETTA - LUCARELLI - GOBBI are the second worst defense in SERIE A. I see no reason why they should offer good coverage against a nasty opponent as Udinese. ISLA - PINZI - ASAMOAH - ARMERO will (except for Pinzi) most probably be transfered next year as they represent solidity, technical skills and goals. Many top European and Italian teams are looking for them. I think they will annihilate Parma's inexisting centerfield composed by GALOPPA - VALIANI - MORRONE and MODESTO. The only concrete danger for Udinese can be represented by Giovinco. But then again, one player cannot change a team. This week he will play with Pellè because, Floccari is injured. Udinese on the other hand will proprose the neverending DI NATALE together with Floro Flores, and friends, trust me, with these two in the front, Parma's defense is going to have many headaches.... STAKE 10/10

TOTAL STAKE 3.40 (multiple) DON'T THANK ME, PLAY THESE GAMES!

Re: Italy - Serie A - 19-20 November Genoa> Novara=over (1.83) Totosì stake 6 / 10 Genoa position 11° points 12 Novara position 19° points 7 Preview: Genoa: Suspended: Kaladze (defender 6 / 0); unavailable: Ze Eduardo (striker 0 / 0). Novara: Suspended: Porcari (midfielder 10 / 1); unavailable: Lisuzzo (defender 3 / 0), Ujkani (goalkeeper 6 / 0), Morimoto (striker 8 / 2), Paci (defender 10 / 1). Genoa has a score in-house w2-d2-l0 goals scored 7 goals against 3 while the Novara has a score out of the house w0-d2-l3 goals scored 5 goals against 10. Genoa is a team full of offensive options in attack. Tomorrow meets the Novara has the worst defense in the championship and with some important absences, especially in defense. The Novara have not won a game from the glorious night against Inter. So in the end I expect a game full of goals. Quote of the sign falling over a lot of books. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 19-20 November Fiorentina vs Milan I think MIlan will take all the points here. Pato can come in the first XI. Cassano underwent heart surgery last week and will be absent many months from now on. Milna targets the title this year and I think they have the biggest chances from all the teams to get it. Personal opinion based on their play, players and the fact that Berlusconi will be closer to the team. Fiorentina should target a draw here, but will be hard for them to get it. They played well at home, but Milan is the toughest test. away win @ 2.13 with 5Dimes Napoli vs Lazio In the last meetings between these two sides we can see that we have many situation in which we had such result: 6 out of 10. Napoli scored in 7 of last 8 games, but also conceded. Lazio managed to score in last 9 games. Lazio has a better defensive play. I expect tonight a match with goals. 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Italy - Serie A - 19-20 November Parma Udinese Udinese clean sheet @ 2.80 Paddy 8 units After a long international break, Udinese is now fresh and will try to win some points as guests today at Parma. Before this round, Udinese was first in the league with 21 points and a record of 6W-3D-1L. Their main strenght for them seems to be the home ground where they managed to get maximuum with 5 wins in 5 games at home in the league. On away ground they only managed one win (at Lecce in the start of the championship)and drew 3. Parma is not having a good season and after 10 rounds they are only ranked 15th with 12 points. Like their guests tonight, they also won more points at home, with 3 wins . We all know that Udinese has one of the best defences in the league and i am almost certain that they will not concede today. Their main problem seems to be scoring on away matches. In 5 matches on away grounds, they only scored 3 goals, all of them in the first two away matches. Parma didn't manage to score in only one of their home games and that was in the single game played against a team from the first half of the table.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 19-20 November Can't quite believe Milan didn't win last night. It wasn't incredibly one sided but they certainly should have claimed the points. I like the look of the Udinese clean sheet bet. I decided to go for the handicap but I will go for a little bit of cover along the same lines. 0-0 is priced at 8.00 (bet365) so a 1 point cover bet is what I'm going for. I've decided to leave Bologna because below 2.00 seems a bit iffy to me. Siena v. Atalanta I think this could be a pretty entertaining match. Siena have said they are going to attack Atalanta in this one. They have a good home record so that wouldn't be bad advice. The home side are without Calaio which is bad news for them. He is their main striker so Destro and Gonzalez will lead the line. Other than that there is few issues for them. The away side have shown little fear this season and their counter-attacking attitude should be on display today. Denis, Moralez, Schelotto and Bonaventura are a good attacking four. Moralez and Denis in particular are a great partnership. They do miss Masiello at RB along with Brighi and Cigarini (CM) but they aren't huge losses. There is no way Atalanta will not attack Siena today. Both sides will struggle to retain the ball for long passages so it will probably produce end to end football. My main reason for backing Atalanta is that anything Siena can offer, Atalanta can at least match IMO. I'm happy to take them on full draw cover for a slimmer price. Atalanta +0.5 - 1.750 - 5 points - Bet365

Re: Italy - Serie A - 19-20 November Whilst I probably would have liked a bit more on the Bologna odds as well i'm still going to have a punt on them; Bologna vs Cesena - Bologna to win 2.10 at Bet365 (2.5 units) Bologna have done really well since Stefano Pioli took over, winning 3 out of 5 games, and all of these games are ones where they would have expected to win, and this will be the same again today at home vs Cesena. Bologna really are a solid mid table side and their recent results reflect this, even if the league table is yet to do so. With Gaston Ramirez in the side they have a player who I feel is capable of winning games single handedly, and he should have enough to unlock this Cesena defence, who are solid and can handle aerial challenges but flounder a bit when the balls on the floor. Cesena despite a new coach still looked as poor as ever against Leece a couple of weeks ago. With the expection of Mutu (who himself hasnt shone yet this season) they have very little creativity and should pose little threat especially away from home. Additionally Colluci isn't in the match day squad and Candreva only makes the becnh which is a big loss to the stability of team in midfield and makes it even more likely that Ramirez could cause a bit of havoc. :hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 19-20 November Siena vs Atalanta – over 2.5 goals 2.3 at bet365 (2 units) I’ve been really impressed by Siena at home this season. Other than an opening home defeat against Juve they have been very strong, winning 3-0, 2-0 and 4-1. Today they are without Calaio which is a blow given his scoring record this season, but they still have enough creativity (with the excellent D’Agostino and Brienza) and firepower in Destro to get amongst the goals today, against a Atalanta side who have conceded 13 goals already in their 5 away games. Atalanta are also missing key defender Massielo who has been an ever present so far so that should weaken their defensive line. Despite conceding a fair few away from home, Atalanta still posses an excellent attacking threat, with Moralez and Denis in fine form this season with another Argentinian Scheletto backing them up from midfield, and I would fancy them to score at least once this afternoon. Indeed they have scored in all away games this season, showing that they have relatively positive tactics when playing away. In fact all of their way games have gone over the 2.5 goal line this season, which is very encouraging for this bet. Parma vs Udinese – Udinese 0AH 1.98 at bet365 (3 units) Have to agree with others in that Udinese should get the win today, but will take draw cover just in case. I’m never too confident about backing teams away from home in this league. Udinese have a great mix of defensive solidity and strong attacking intent and this should spell problems for Parma, who I think may struggle to find a balance in their play today. At home they will want to attack, and its likely that Biabiany will start as well of Giovinco and Pelle. This could well leave them a man or two light in midfield and against a team who have possibly the best midfield in the league its likely they could get over run. However if Biabiany doesn’t play then they may struggle to bring the ball out of their own half and this just will just invite Udinese pressure, and we have seen this season that Udinese are capable of taking games to teams rather than just relying on counter attacks which may have been the case last year. Losing the experienced Modesto will also weaken Parma today. Genoa vs Novara – Genoa -1 2.5 at Paddy Power (2 units) Should be a routine win for Genoa here and will probably take the outright Genoa win along with this bet. Genoa are a strong home team, unbeaten so far at home this season, and will look to take the game to a depleted Novara team in poor form, and they should have enough quality to beat this handicap. For Novara, they are definitely missing key midfielder Porcari who is suspended for this match and having played all 10 games for them so far this season he will be missed, and the likes of Merkel and Veloso in the Genoa midfield will be looking to take advantage of this. Morimoto and the goal keeper Ukjani are also out, and Paci I believe is a doubt and will be another big loss if he doesn’t start or indeed isn’t 100% fit. :hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 19-20 November

Udinese -0.25 - 2.100 - 5 points - LOSS Milan -0.25 - 1.850 - 5 points - HALF LOSS
Atalanta +0.5 - 1.750 - 5 points - WIN
Atalanta stop the round being a complete disaster. Milan should have won but Udinese were very ineffective against Parma. Just under 4 point loss this weekend.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 19-20 November

INTER - CAGLIARI / INTER TO WIN @ 1.48 (totosi)

This should be a very easy win for Inter although Cagliari is a team that expresses their game better when playing away. Julio Cesar is back, and finally Inter's centerfield, for the first time this year is complete of Stankovic, Thiago Motta and Cambiasso. Maicon, Lucio and Nagatomo will not take part in this match. I think that only the absence of Lucio is important because he gives Inter's defense more stability. Milito is benched together with Ranocchia, Italian promise for the future. Cagliari has a very important defection in the back: this problem is called Astori. Astori has been one of the best central defensers last year in the Italian SERIE A. Cagliari's coach is new as well. The vulcanic president/owner of AC Cagliari fires at least 1-2 coaches per year. The team is somewhat confused and frankly I don't see any valid reason of not playing Inter. STAKE 10/10

GENOA - NOVARA / GENOA TO WIN @ 1.60 (totosi) Novara is one of the worst teams of SERIE A. They just suck. Gonzalez and Bertani made there luck last year in 2 DIVISION; these two strikers were sold in order to Siena and Sampdoria. Porcari, one of Novara's decent players will not take part of the match for booking. Lisuzzo and Paci, both central defenders, are both injured, plus we can add striker Morimoto who is getting a cyst removed in his meniscus. Other than this, Novara has the worst defense in Serie A. They have a disgusting away record, and I would say they are destined to go back in second division. The only relevant absence for Genoa is Kaladze (central ex-Milan defender). Malesani, Genoa coach, is proposing Palacio and Caracciolo together from the begining, with Kucka - Veloso - Rossi and Merkel in the middle. Jorquera, Constant and Jankovic, 3 of Genoa's most valuable players are ready to come in. Genoa has a good home record, and Malesani is a coach that always looks for the victory. This game should not reserve any surprises.

STAKE 10/10 PARMA - UDINESE / DRAW OR UDINESE TO WIN @ 1.44 (totosi) To be honest Udinese to win is generously given at 2.60. I will play draw or Udinese to win so that I could have extra coverage. Then Sunday night I will be saying, I should've played Udinese @ 2.60. Parma is playing extremely bad this year. The team is very inconstant and really never takes advantage of playing at home. It's always the same story every year. Udinese buys players spending almost zero, and sells them at 20 times what they paid them. Everyone is expecting Udinese to loose sooner or later, but again I reapeat, we are in front of a strong team. BENATIA - DANILO - DOMIZZI - BASTA offer excellent coverage in the back. Udinese has the best defense in SERIE A. ZACCARDO - PALETTA - LUCARELLI - GOBBI are the second worst defense in SERIE A. I see no reason why they should offer good coverage against a nasty opponent as Udinese. ISLA - PINZI - ASAMOAH - ARMERO will (except for Pinzi) most probably be transfered next year as they represent solidity, technical skills and goals. Many top European and Italian teams are looking for them. I think they will annihilate Parma's inexisting centerfield composed by GALOPPA - VALIANI - MORRONE and MODESTO. The only concrete danger for Udinese can be represented by Giovinco. But then again, one player cannot change a team. This week he will play with Pellè because, Floccari is injured. Udinese on the other hand will proprose the neverending DI NATALE together with Floro Flores, and friends, trust me, with these two in the front, Parma's defense is going to have many headaches.... STAKE 10/10

TOTAL STAKE 3.40 (multiple) DON'T THANK ME, PLAY THESE GAMES!

ONLY MESSED UP UDINESE...SORRY EVERYONE. I SAW THE GAME...INCREDIBLE...PARMA DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! THEY GOT LUCKY