England > Weekend FA Cup > 11th - 13th November

Jase82

Friday 11 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Cambridge United v Wrexham (19:45 GMT) 2.5 3.4 2.75 105.78 %
Saturday 12 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Newport County v Shrewsbury Town (12:30 GMT) 3.4 3.4 2.1 106.44 %
maximize.gif Brentford v Basingstoke Town (13:00 GMT) 1.33 5.5 10 103.18 %
maximize.gif AFC Bournemouth v Gillingham (15:00 GMT) 1.8 3.5 4.5 106.35 %
maximize.gif AFC Totton v Bradford Park Avenue (15:00 GMT) 1.9 3.45 3.6 109.14 %
maximize.gif AFC Wimbledon v Scunthorpe United (15:00 GMT) 3 3.25 2.5 104.10 %
maximize.gif Alfreton Town v Carlisle United (15:00 GMT) 5.5 3.6 1.61 107.86 %
maximize.gif Barrow v Rotherham United (15:00 GMT) 3.3 3.3 2.25 105.05 %
maximize.gif Blyth Spartans v Gateshead (15:00 GMT) 4.33 3.5 1.9 104.03 %
maximize.gif Bradford City v Rochdale (15:00 GMT) 3 3.25 2.5 104.10 %
maximize.gif Bristol Rovers v Corby Town (15:00 GMT) 1.44 4.2 7.5 106.37 %
maximize.gif Bury v Crawley Town (15:00 GMT) 2.62 3.4 2.5 107.51 %
maximize.gif Chelmsford City v AFC Telford United (15:00 GMT) 2.62 3.25 2.75 105.23 %
maximize.gif Chesterfield v Torquay United (15:00 GMT) 2 3.3 4.2 104.11 %
maximize.gif Crewe Alexandra v Colchester United (15:00 GMT) 2.62 3.3 2.6 106.86 %
maximize.gif Dagenham & Redbridge v Bath City (15:00 GMT) 1.53 4.2 6 105.69 %
maximize.gif East Thurrock United v Macclesfield Town (15:00 GMT) 6.5 4 1.53 105.60 %
maximize.gif Exeter City v Walsall (15:00 GMT) 2.15 3.3 3.4 106.23 %
maximize.gif Fleetwood Town v Wycombe Wanderers (15:00 GMT) 2.9 3.25 2.5 105.25 %
maximize.gif Hartlepool United v Stevenage (15:00 GMT) 2.5 3.25 2.75 107.13 %
maximize.gif Hereford United v Yeovil Town (15:00 GMT) 2.8 3.25 2.6 104.95 %
maximize.gif Hinckley United v Tamworth (15:00 GMT) 3.25 3.25 2.3 105.02 %
maximize.gif Leyton Orient v Bromley (15:00 GMT) 1.33 4.5 9.5 107.75 %
maximize.gif Luton Town v Northampton Town (15:00 GMT) 2.5 3.4 2.8 105.13 %
maximize.gif Maidenhead United v Aldershot Town (15:00 GMT) 5.5 3.75 1.72 102.74 %
maximize.gif Milton Keynes Dons v Nantwich Town (15:00 GMT) 1.25 6 12 105.00 %
maximize.gif Notts County v Accrington Stanley (15:00 GMT) 1.5 4 6 108.33 %
maximize.gif Oldham Athletic v Burton Albion (15:00 GMT) 1.72 3.75 4.75 105.61 %
maximize.gif Plymouth Argyle v Stourbridge (15:00 GMT) 1.36 5 7.5 106.67 %
maximize.gif Port Vale v Grimsby Town (15:00 GMT) 1.53 4 5.75 107.61 %
maximize.gif Preston North End v Southend United (15:00 GMT) 1.9 3.4 3.9 107.43 %
maximize.gif Redbridge v Oxford City (15:00 GMT) 3.3 3.4 2 109.71 %
maximize.gif Salisbury City v Arlesey Town (15:00 GMT) 1.5 3.8 6 109.65 %
maximize.gif Sheffield United v Oxford United (15:00 GMT) 1.61 4 5.5 105.09 %
maximize.gif Southport v Barnet (15:00 GMT) 2.6 3.25 2.6 107.69 %
maximize.gif Sutton United v Kettering Town (15:00 GMT) 2.5 3.25 2.6 109.23 %
maximize.gif Swindon Town v Huddersfield Town (15:00 GMT) 3.5 3.4 2 107.98 %
maximize.gif Tranmere Rovers v Cheltenham Town (15:00 GMT) 1.72 3.5 5 106.47 %
Sunday 13 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Halifax Town v Charlton Athletic (12:30 GMT) 7.5 4.75 1.5 101.05 %
maximize.gif Morecambe v Sheffield Wednesday (15:15 GMT) 3.4 3.25 2.2 105.64 %

Re: England > Weekend FA Cup > 11th - 13th November Normally I'd suggest Stourbridge could be worth a play, but I'm not sure the price on offer is fair for a side so far down the league pyramid system versus a league team. Plymouth have been conceding shed loads of late as you'd expect from a side that need three points every game. They've been scoring a fair amount too, although I'm not sure FA Cup glory is top of their priorities, they could very much use a cup run. Wouldn't touch Stourbridge, as I'm sure they are likely to be a popular choice.

Re: England > Weekend FA Cup > 11th - 13th November Southport to beat Barnet looks like a decent bet. Sandgrounders are doing very well, really punching above their weight, they're practically safe already which is an outstanding achievement for a club like Southport. I fancy them against a poor Barnet side who struggle away from home.

Re: England > Weekend FA Cup > 11th - 13th November

Southport to beat Barnet looks like a decent bet. Sandgrounders are doing very well' date=' really punching above their weight, they're practically safe already which is an outstanding achievement for a club like Southport. I fancy them against a poor Barnet side who struggle away from home.[/quote'] Cant Argue with that. But I would point out a caution as Barnet's cup performances this season have been very good. They got a great win at high flying Cheltenham away from home in the JPT midweek and defeated Portsmouth in the Carling Cup only to go out to Burnley in extra time.

Re: England > Weekend FA Cup > 11th - 13th November My Initial Thoughts (will do a proper write up closer to saturday) Thinking of backing Colchester at Crewe with the news that Dario Gradi has stepped down. Southend to win at Preston is another one on my mind giving both sides being on oppoisite sides of the form table and Preston still without their tallisman Neil Mellor. Corby Town are worth a shout also, Bristol Rovers have just been utterly poor this season and with Paul Buckle not having many fans at the club it could be the nail in the coffin for him. Finally, Barrow look a good underdog shout also. They have a good record in this competition from what I remember they have reached the 3rd round a few times in th last few seasons.

Re: England > Weekend FA Cup > 11th - 13th November Those of you who read the non-league threads will know Ive been making plenty of money out of Southport of late and I thought I would be backing them again this weekend, but as it has already been pointed out Barnet seem a different side in Cup games to that in the league. Also performances havent quite been as high as they were from Southport and they were lucky to beat Kettering on Saturday. Corby are another team I am looking at but the issue I have is the price. I was able to back them at 11/2 to beat Kidderminster in the last round and they are only half a point bigger to beat a team in the league above and that doesnt seem right to me, need to give it more thought.

Re: England > Weekend FA Cup > 11th - 13th November AFC Totton vs Bradford PA – AFC Totton @ 1/1 with SkyBet, Betfred, Tote etc. Bradford PA were said to be ‘deflated’ after drawing AFC Totton away from home. They were hopeful of being pulled out alongside a Football League side in the draw but that didn’t materialise and they now face a tough trip down to Southampton. When I look through the FA Cup fixtures I tend to look out for the teams that face long trips before a game and Bradford PA were one of them. They are looking at well over a four hour trip down to the South Coast and that’s without any traffic taken into account. I would imagine they will be making the journey via a coach which will be an absolute motivation killer. To be fair they are doing well this season, sitting 5th, but they haven’t been tested so far on the road in terms of quality and AFC Totton are just that. They are 2nd in the Southern area of the Non League Premier (9W – 4L – 1D) winning five of those at home and will be well up for this clash. Due to Southampton not playing this weekend; the attendance is going to be significantly higher than usual and the Totton fans are bracing themselves for a sell-out. I would expect this to be a tight clash judging by the results of both teams but I feel with the long & painful journey for the Bradford lads and the extra support for the home side; I am more then happy to take AFC Totton at even money to prevail come five o’clock.

AFC Totton vs Bradford PA – AFC Totton @ 1/1 with SkyBet, Betfred, Tote etc. Bradford PA were said to be ‘deflated’ after drawing AFC Totton away from home. They were hopeful of being pulled out alongside a Football League side in the draw but that didn’t materialise and they now face a tough trip down to Southampton. When I look through the FA Cup fixtures I tend to look out for the teams that face long trips before a game and Bradford PA were one of them. They are looking at well over a four hour trip down to the South Coast and that’s without any traffic taken into account. I would imagine they will be making the journey via a coach which will be an absolute motivation killer. To be fair they are doing well this season, sitting 5th, but they haven’t been tested so far on the road in terms of quality and AFC Totton are just that. They are 2nd in the Southern area of the Non League Premier (9W – 4L – 1D) winning five of those at home and will be well up for this clash. Due to Southampton not playing this weekend; the attendance is going to be significantly higher than usual and the Totton fans are bracing themselves for a sell-out. I would expect this to be a tight clash judging by the results of both teams but I feel with the long & painful journey for the Bradford lads and the extra support for the home side; I am more then happy to take AFC Totton at even money to prevail come five o’clock.
Ive just tried to find out if they are travelling down the day before or not given the distance and the high profile nature of the game but couldnt see anything. Id be very careful about saying they havent been tested away from home given they went to Hyde in the last round and beat them 1-0 and Hyde have not even lost at home in the league yet. If your playing in the first round of the FA Cup as a non-league player Im not sure any journey would be a motivation killer either. Id say Bradford will look for a draw and get Totton up there on a Tuesday night. My gut feeling as well is that the Evo-Stik North is stronger than the Evo-Stik South.

Cant Argue with that. But I would point out a caution as Barnet's cup performances this season have been very good. They got a great win at high flying Cheltenham away from home in the JPT midweek and defeated Portsmouth in the Carling Cup only to go out to Burnley in extra time.
I've decided to back them anyway, 11/8 at Coral. :ok

Ive just tried to find out if they are travelling down the day before or not given the distance and the high profile nature of the game but couldnt see anything. Id be very careful about saying they havent been tested away from home given they went to Hyde in the last round and beat them 1-0 and Hyde have not even lost at home in the league yet. If your playing in the first round of the FA Cup as a non-league player Im not sure any journey would be a motivation killer either. Id say Bradford will look for a draw and get Totton up there on a Tuesday night. My gut feeling as well is that the Evo-Stik North is stronger than the Evo-Stik South.
I'm just going from experience. I've played important cup games where I've had to travel quite a while and I've not felt the same as a player. I don't know why; it might just be me. I know last season they were in the league below but at home they've only lost 5 times in their last 36 matches. They've also won every FA Cup game they've played at home. It's a hard place to go and I know that it's going to be packed with home fans. I haven't got involved too much anyway. No drama!

Re: England > Weekend FA Cup > 11th - 13th November Luton look a decent price, might come down to how well they deal with the threat of Akinfenwa, all the attacks go through him and his is impossible to knock off the ball, the key is to cut out the service into him which we failed to do, we beat them 4-3 last week but didn't really deserve to, another player to watch out for is Lewis Young (Ashleys brother) who unsurprisingly has pace to burn and looked a good player against us. Northampton will certainly be an attacking side and as Luton seem to struggle against teams that play cagey it should be a good game to watch, over 2.5 would be my call as neither defence are brilliant, Luton concede most home games and while Northamptons away record is crap they have a decent team that are likely to do reasonably well this season.. Don't know much about Fleetwood but they seem to be doing well in the Conference and this will certainly be one of the TV favourites for an upset, Wycombe, as usual, are struggling in League One after getting promotion and won't really be fancying this one. Expect a tight game, Fleetwood seem able to play tight when required and Wycombe don't lose games by many away, wouldn't really fancy picking a winner. Gills have Frank Nouble and Jo Kuffour out as neither has permission to play as part of their loan deals, that cuts out a fair bit of our attacking threat, Kedwell will basically be up front on his own as in earlier in the season when we were struggling to score. Our defence is fairly hopeless, but if Jack Payne is back tomorrow they will certainly have more protection than they have recently been afforded. Don't know much about Bournemouth, got tonked 6-0 on Tues will a near full strength team, don't expect my old school mate Jahal to continue in goal after that one! Not according to their supporters anyway..They have plenty of players out too Cook not been given permission to play, same with Peters, same with Malone, Fogden cup tied, Sheringham cup tied. With so many players missing I wouldn't even guess how it might end up, they are certainly favourites and we are not convincing at all particuarly away but their odds are pretty skinny, too skinny for me. No bet.

Re: England > Weekend FA Cup > 11th - 13th November Preston v Southend: Two teams going in the opposite direction at the moment. Southend have won their last 5 and sit top of League 2. Preston's form has been very jittery over the last month or so and I expect it to continue here. Both sides are on the other side of the confidence board, with Southend high on morale and Preston not. PNE's squad is full of injuries at the moment and is very thin on the ground also. Southend DNB - 2.62

Re: England > Weekend FA Cup > 11th - 13th November Newport v Shrewsbury A little bit of a strange choice by ESPN to show this game given Newport have not exactly been setting the Blue Square Premier alight this season. Indeed, apart from a superb win at Fleetwood it’s been tough going for the Welsh side, even if they have picked up a little under Justin Edinburgh. Maybe they had one eye on this game last week but they underperformed yet again when losing to Ebbsfleet at home. It is fair to say that Shrewsbury are better at home than they are away but they still sit in 4th place in League Two and Newport’s home form is worse. Their only defeat in the last six was against Crawley and I really do think they will be too good for Newport on Saturday lunch time. I am surprised even money (Coral) is available and that is worth taking. East Thurrock v Macclesfield Fair play to the home side as they managed to cause an upset in the previous round when they beat Blue Square South side Eastbourne. It is hard to know where that performance came from because they have really struggled in their first season in the Ryman Premier after promotion last season. Macclesfield are having a solid season in League Two, especially given they are usually in a relegation scrap. Their away form isn’t the best and it is a slight worry that they have only scored seven times on the road. The thing is they are facing the second lowest ranked side still in the competition and although I can imagine East Thurrock making it hard for them I fully expect the class and fitness of Macclesfield to win through in the end. I find it hard to see them repeating the Eastbourne performance and I think it’s worth backing Macclesfield to overcome the handicap at 7/5 with Bet 365. Barrow v Rotherham Here is one game I can see an upset happening despite the fact I find Barrow games the most frustrating ones to bet in, especially as they let me down again last week. Barrow’s home form has been strong this season and ever since they have been in the Blue Square Premier they have been beating the league’s better sides at home (they hammered Fleetwood earlier this season). They have also done superbly in the FA Cup, having reached the 3rd Round in the last two seasons and they also won the FA Trophy last year. Rotherham have been struggling after a good start to the season and had not won in ten before beating Aldershot on Saturday. Maybe that win will be the start of things turning for them but I couldn’t think of many tougher games against non-league opposition than having to travel to Barrow. VC go biggest about a home win at 12/5. Dagenham & Redbridge v Bath City Here we have two teams struggling in their respective leagues. Dagenham have only managed one win in their last 13 and have lost their last six league matches. They seem to be low on confidence and generally speaking they are being beaten quite easily. Bath have only won once in the Blue Square Premier all season, but they did travel to Dover and beat them in the previous round and performances have been a lot more encouraging of late. Last Saturday they came from two down to draw 2-2 against Grimsby and seem to be showing plenty of fight right now. Fight is something that Dagenham don’t have much of lately and I really think that could make the difference here. Bath have also managed draws against Luton and York so they have proven they can perform in the bigger matches. Bath have nothing to lose here and no pressure of having to try and stay in the Blue Square Premier, whereas Dagenham will be expected to win this and that puts plenty of pressure on already low on confidence players. A few bookies have Bath at 6/1 and I am happy to take a chance on them at that price. Hinckley v Tamworth Tamworth are another team who I have struggled to get right this season but they have generally been performing well and are doing a lot better than I thought they would this season. Hinckley are a poor Blue Square North side and I am not taking their 3-0 defeat of Darlington in the previous round at face value. It seemed to be the perfect time to be playing Darlington given they had just sacked Mark Cooper and the general form of the team. I fully expect Tamworth to offer much sterner opposition and I am sure the players will be looking to bounce back from a poor effort against Kidderminster last week. I find it hard to believe Hinckley are capable of repeating the Darlington performance and I would make Tamworth no bigger than even money to win this, so William Hill’s 7/5 is worth taking.

Re: England > Weekend FA Cup > 11th - 13th November Not tips but my thoughts on the Luton and Fleetwood games. I have seen Luton and Fleetwood both advised to win this weekend and I can certainly see why as both teams were on my shortlist. The problem for me however is the price. Luton are best price 11/8 to beat Northampton but given their form against the better sides in the Blue Square Premier this season it is hard to make a case for the price being that short, despite the fact I do think they have a chance of causing a so called upset considering they are favourites to win the match. Fleetwood are also favourites to beat League 1 Wycombe and look too short at 13/8 in my view. I’d want at least 2/1 before I thought about getting involved. Fleetwood played a struggling Walsall side in the FA Cup last year and it seemed the whole world wanted to be on Fleetwood but they only drew before Walsall won the replay. Fleetwood are better this year but Wycombe are also a better side than Walsall. People will look at recent form but in their last two home games Fleetwood have beaten Bath and Alfreton whilst Wycombe have been facing the likes of Sheffield Wednesday and Charlton. Perhaps the best bet on the game is backing Jamie Vardy to score given the form he’s in. Fleetwood may well win but I think the bookies have taken no chances with the prices. Finally, I find it very odd neither game was chosen to be on TV.

Re: England > Weekend FA Cup > 11th - 13th November I'm not sure there's too much in the way of value in the coupon. The worry is that some sides won't necessarily be playing their strongest sides. Will have to have a good think about what I'm going to go with but it'll likely only be small stakes. At this stage I'm inclined to back the two away sides on Sunday but worry whether Megson will have a strong XI out for Sheffield Wednesday.

My Initial Thoughts (will do a proper write up closer to saturday) Corby Town are worth a shout also, Bristol Rovers have just been utterly poor this season and with Paul Buckle not having many fans at the club it could be the nail in the coffin for him.
That's a good spot. Worth taking a gamble on the fans turning on him, I don't think Buckle did a degree in diplomacy! I had a look at the stats for the last 3 years & worked out that the incidents of home & away games of non-league v leauge oppo. makes non-league teams odds about 3/1 home & 4/1 away. It could make me look stupid but I thought it may be worth chancing Basingstoke at Brentford. Big gulf, but Brentford winning 6-0 in the week may take their eye off this a bit & not that far for Basingstoke fans to go. Basingstoke are bringing 1,000 fans!

Re: England > Weekend FA Cup > 11th - 13th November Telford , 2.80 888 , 10 units I don't know any reason for this big odd on Telford's win , other than their poor results in Conference. But since I listen to most of their games radio coverage I can tell you they are playing much better that their results would suggest. They should've had at least 8 points more so far , but they somehow manage to not score and concede in games they dominate. They are motivated to go through to the next round and they have the quality to go even into the third round if they are lucky in the draw. Chelmsford got this far thanks to a last minute goal in previous round. They will have the home advantage , but Telford actually play with more confidence on road than they do at home. I'm expecting a confident win here for Telford and I would strongly suggest betting on Telford -1.5.

Telford ' date= 2.80 888 , 10 units I don't know any reason for this big odd on Telford's win , other than their poor results in Conference. But since I listen to most of their games radio coverage I can tell you they are playing much better that their results would suggest. They should've had at least 8 points more so far , but they somehow manage to not score and concede in games they dominate. They are motivated to go through to the next round and they have the quality to go even into the third round if they are lucky in the draw. Chelmsford got this far thanks to a last minute goal in previous round. They will have the home advantage , but Telford actually play with more confidence on road than they do at home. I'm expecting a confident win here for Telford and I would strongly suggest betting on Telford -1.5.
That last minute goal was against my team. They arent anything special and their home form isnt much cop although they are unbeaten since the start of September. I certainly hope Telford win.

Re: England > Weekend FA Cup > 11th - 13th November Preston v Southend As a Preston fan, we are absolutely bloody dire at the minute. Mellor and Hume will still be out and although we won on Pens in the JPT against Rochdale this week, we still only had 38% possession reflecting how lucky we were in that game. I'm going big on Southend.

Re: England > Weekend FA Cup > 11th - 13th November Taken a few right at the end here so won't do bulky write-ups. Carlisle to beat Alfreton Town- 8/13 Bet365- (5/10) Alfreton have been leaking goals for fun in the league, and have lost their last 5, and have conceded at least 3 in every match. Know the cup can suddenly transform teams but don't see it happening here. Carlisle haven't been in terrible form, and are unbeaten in their last 3, with that impressive win over Sheff Wed couple of weeks ago. Doesn't look like they are taking this match lightly and are putting out a strong side so I'll back the better team here given Alfreton's horrid form. Bournemouth vs Gillingham- BTTS 8/11- BlueSquare- (4/10) Usually goals when these two teams play. Both sides have scored and conceded in 4 of their last 6 matches, and both have good attacking players on show. They should both be up for this one, and see this as a definite winnable match as well, so I'll back both to score here. Chelmsford to beat Telford- 7/4 Bet365- (3/10) Not sure I really get why the home side are so high here. Going into this one they are in much better shape and should have more confidence than their opponents given the form of the two sides. Telford have lost their last 4, albeit narrowly, whilst the home side haven't lost for a while and are generally solid at home. Chelmsford's manager has called for the players to step up for this one and for the crowd to get behind them and beat their opponents who are a league above them. Big crowd expected here, and I'll back Chelmsford to carry on their good form. Fleetwood Town vs Wycombe- Over 2.5 goals- 4/5 Bet365- (3/10) The lower home side come into this one in better form, but their last 5 matches have had at least 3 goals in. They can definitely score goals, scoring 13 in their last 4 matches, but very rarely do they not concede and against a better team in terms of quality, I fail to see a tight game here. It looks as though Fleetwood only know one way, and that is to score goals so they should attack. Wycombe should be able to contribute to the overs here though, scored in 5 of their last 6, and also conceded in 5 of those as well so overs for me here. Sutton Utd to beat Kettering- 11/10 Coral- (3/10) Sutton are another side who are in really good from right now, and scoring goals for fun, with 12 scored in the last 3 matches, winning them all, and have won their last 3 home matches, only conceding one in that time. Kettering haven't won in 3, and they have been hit and miss recently, failing to even beat Alfreton Town a few weeks back. Kettering if you remember raised a few eyebrows in the FA Cup over recent years, but don't see them doing the same this year given their form, so backing the home side. Bath City to beat Dag&Red- 5/1 BlueSquare- (1/10) And you have to have one fairytale story in the cup and this is my one for the first round. The league side have lost 11 of their last 12 and are leaking a ton of goals right now. Bath came back from 2 down against Grimsby last week, and they did well as the underdogs in their previous match in the cup, beating Dover. Dag&Red are without any fit centre backs, and now their skipper Mark Arber is missing as well so if the non-league side get stuck in, who knows what could happen come 4:50 this afternoon.

Re: England > Weekend FA Cup > 11th - 13th November Southport+0.5 @ 1.325 Southend+1.5 @ 1.26 Fleetwood Town+0.5 @ 1.30 Salisbury+0.5 @ 1.13 4 FOLD @ 2.45 After getting a good double in yesterday on the internationals I have followed up with getting involved with the FA cup today. From what I have read across the boards and looking at the odds my reasoning for each are as follows: Southport have the momentum coming into this game and struggling Barnet are up against a team raring to get at them. Barnet do have a bit of jammy cup form in them but I think Southport will come out of this fixture with at least a replay. Jumping on the Southend band wagon here. They are up against a league 1 side however in these divisions I feel the top of the league teams can easily cut it in the next division (Look at Norwich and Southampton who jump from league 1 to top the championship) so Southend should be able to match Preston however dont want to get to carried away and got them to win on a handicap just in case they lose by 1 but hopefully no more. I've seen a huge drop in Fleetwood's odds and this surely must suggest something going on. Again Wycome are a few leagues above them but the the huge drop represents something is going on. Not quite sure but got on them not to lose. Lastly hopefully Salisbury will be able to prove their league status and avoid a :$ defeat. Combined together its a nice price and will look to cover if 3 are coming in nicely. COYW FTID :hope:hope:hope

AFC Totton vs Bradford PA – AFC Totton @ 1/1 with SkyBet, Betfred, Tote etc. Bradford PA were said to be ‘deflated’ after drawing AFC Totton away from home. They were hopeful of being pulled out alongside a Football League side in the draw but that didn’t materialise and they now face a tough trip down to Southampton. When I look through the FA Cup fixtures I tend to look out for the teams that face long trips before a game and Bradford PA were one of them. They are looking at well over a four hour trip down to the South Coast and that’s without any traffic taken into account. I would imagine they will be making the journey via a coach which will be an absolute motivation killer. To be fair they are doing well this season, sitting 5th, but they haven’t been tested so far on the road in terms of quality and AFC Totton are just that. They are 2nd in the Southern area of the Non League Premier (9W – 4L – 1D) winning five of those at home and will be well up for this clash. Due to Southampton not playing this weekend; the attendance is going to be significantly higher than usual and the Totton fans are bracing themselves for a sell-out. I would expect this to be a tight clash judging by the results of both teams but I feel with the long & painful journey for the Bradford lads and the extra support for the home side; I am more then happy to take AFC Totton at even money to prevail come five o’clock.
8-1 FT. 2,300 in attendance. Thank you very much!

Telford ' date= 2.80 888 , 10 units I don't know any reason for this big odd on Telford's win , other than their poor results in Conference. But since I listen to most of their games radio coverage I can tell you they are playing much better that their results would suggest. They should've had at least 8 points more so far , but they somehow manage to not score and concede in games they dominate. They are motivated to go through to the next round and they have the quality to go even into the third round if they are lucky in the draw. Chelmsford got this far thanks to a last minute goal in previous round. They will have the home advantage , but Telford actually play with more confidence on road than they do at home. I'm expecting a confident win here for Telford and I would strongly suggest betting on Telford -1.5.
4-0 Chelmsford explain?:@

Southport+0.5 @ 1.325:wall Southend+1.5 @ 1.26:nana Fleetwood Town+0.5 @ 1.30:nana Salisbury+0.5 @ 1.13:nana 4 FOLD @ 2.45 After getting a good double in yesterday on the internationals I have followed up with getting involved with the FA cup today. From what I have read across the boards and looking at the odds my reasoning for each are as follows: Southport have the momentum coming into this game and struggling Barnet are up against a team raring to get at them. Barnet do have a bit of jammy cup form in them but I think Southport will come out of this fixture with at least a replay. Jumping on the Southend band wagon here. They are up against a league 1 side however in these divisions I feel the top of the league teams can easily cut it in the next division (Look at Norwich and Southampton who jump from league 1 to top the championship) so Southend should be able to match Preston however dont want to get to carried away and got them to win on a handicap just in case they lose by 1 but hopefully no more. I've seen a huge drop in Fleetwood's odds and this surely must suggest something going on. Again Wycome are a few leagues above them but the the huge drop represents something is going on. Not quite sure but got on them not to lose. Lastly hopefully Salisbury will be able to prove their league status and avoid a :$ defeat. Combined together its a nice price and will look to cover if 3 are coming in nicely. COYW FTID :hope:hope:hope
HOWEVER.............. Because results were going my way and my profit was quite big all i had to was bang on the cover I said I would do and I won the same profit. Live in play odds 7/1 and 9/1 odds on Barnet I took some money out the potential win to make sure if they did win I win either way :p :nana:rollin Very happy with this :clap