** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

England » Barclays Premier League » Oct 29-31

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England » Barclays Premier League » Oct 29-31 Fulham's price is pretty poor I think, shouldnt be faves away in the Premier League, odds should be reversed if you ask me with Wigan 2.25-2.50 and Fulham 3.00+. Value looks to be all with Wigan and I was tempted by a plus handicap but I have a feeling this is one of those rare winnable away matches for Fulham tbh(or to get a pt at least), Wigan look really dire this season, crap defence, dont score enough, and were dominated at home by Bolton a few weeks back and we know what sort of form they are in right now. All in all, no bet for me on that one, no result would surprise me there. United's odds look crap to me but I think they may get a win in that one, at worst a score draw. Chelsea look a tad short at home to us aswell, would have them at 1.80 at least, can see another score draw in that one or a 1 goal loss for us so not gonna take anything there. Stoke DNB vs Newcastle @ 1.50 (Stan James:10pts) I've been on Stoke in some capacity in every home league game this season, and I will also take them on Monday night, but this time in a safer DNB for a higher stake as I cannot ignore Newcastle's form this season and a draw wouldn't shock me. However Stoke are worthy favourites, they are a completely different animal at home, more intensity to their play, more attack-minded and it really is one of the toughest grounds to go to in England. Crouch has added something, they have a number of players who can partner him and score goals, good width with Pennant and Etherington and a sturdy backline in these home matches. Newcastle have impressed me this season but I have a feeling their fortunes may be starting to turn with a very tough set of fixtures coming up(Stoke away, Everton home, City away, United away, Chelsea home)....they showed great character in mdweek to force extra time but fell to Blackburn eventually, Pardew has done a great job so far and balanced the side well with Cabaye alongside Tiote. Stoke will be another tough test though, Tiote may play which would help but I make Stoke clear faves for this one, however cannot ignore Toon's form so DNB on Stoke is my call. City -2AH vs Wolves @ 1.917 (Pinnacle:6pts)....price now @ 1.870 The only thing which was slightly worrying me here is that City go to Villareal in midweek for a crucial European game, and we know they have struggled in Europe so far so Mancini may be tempted to rotate. However, I still think a 2 goal victory is within City's grasp with numerous changes, so I would expect at least a push on this one. Wolves have really stumbled recently after a promising start to the season, fans are disgruntled and they were fortunate to come out of that home game with Swansea with a point as I thought Swansea were the better team for 75% of the game. I find it hard to see Wolves causing City too much bother in defence really so you would think it's a case of City taking their chances, whoever plays out of Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko, Nasri, Johnson, Silva...there are goals in the side and City are in strong form domestically right now after dismantling United and Wolves midweek. City comfortable win for me! Swansea to bt Bolton @ 2.150 (Pinnacle:4pts) Have been pretty impressed with Swansea since coming up and I think they are worth a small play at above evens against a struggling Bolton side. Bolton have a good enough side on paper, but they look way off-form right now summed up by average Sunderland dominating them away from home last week in a 2-0 win. Their defence looks shocking so far this season, leaking goals at will, and Swansea have the capabilities to trouble them IMO. They keep the ball well and play with pacy widemen in Dyer and Sinclair and I think that's an area where they can get some joy out of Bolton full-backs Steinsson and Robinson. Come on Swansea! GL!................:hope

Re: England » Barclays Premier League » Oct 29-31

Nah I dont think Spurs are underpriced at all. Maybe too short to bet with a single (although -1.5 looks tempting) but they are a far superior side than QPR. Won 5 of last 6 in the league (the one they didn't win when they looked fatigued at end and conceded late equaliser to Newcastle). QPR are very overrated in 10th position; lucky to beat both Everton and Chelsea in my opinion. They lack a goalscorer, Taarabt's not shone and they're only good attacking threat on paper in this one looks like SWP.
keep thinking that way pal and we will keep surprising people 2 defeats in 9 games is a great start, plus we outplayed Newcastle at Home. Lucky to bt Everton and Chelsea, well we did and we kept clean sheeets, in fact we have kept the most number of clean sheets (4) along with Man City We do lack a goalscorer thats obvious but Warnock likes a tight back 4 and has achieved it. Think a draw will be a great result if we can get it

I was thinking the same but QPR were actually pretty rubbish in their victory against Chelsea. More a case of Chelsea shooting themselves in the foot than QPR showing real quality. Chelsea were looking more likely to score with 9 men in the second half than QPR's 11 men. Guess I will have to look into the handicaps more and see if I am swayed.
amazing how many people forgot we were playing quite well vs 11 men and were 1-0 up anyway, wasnt expecting any credit for beating Chelsea even though we are the1st promoted side to do so for some 60 matches !! 9/1 on a victory for the r's looks tempting again as we are the most profitable team in the league if you were to back each game with £10 single

Re: England » Barclays Premier League » Oct 29-31 Sunderland v Aston Villa Aston Villa had a positive start to the season, unbeaten until they played Man City 2 weeks ago, then they lost again to WBA last week. Sunderland got a great win away at Bolton last week after going close at Arsenal. Bendtner and Sessegnon seem to be playing well upfront together and both scored last week, and with Bent and Agbonlahor upfront Aston Villa have good attacking options too. Both teams are a bit shaky at the back and I can see this match having goals. 3 of Sunderlands 4 home games have went over and Aston Villas last 2 games have as well. Over 2.5 goals 2.10 @ Paddy Power

Re: England » Barclays Premier League » Oct 29-31 Everton vs Utd Utd havn't had a great time at goodison in the league in recent years, I remember a 3-1 defeat and a 3-3 draw where everton scored two stoppage time goals. Looking at the lineups then and now, i believe United's squad is much stronger. Nani, Young and Hernandez is in good form and all can create goals from nothing. Rooney's form is questionable being a childhood Everton supporter. All of these players had been rested in their midweek win against Aldershot and looks to have set things back on track. Everton on the other hand are in abit of bother. Moyes employed his full first team against chelsea for 120 minutes on wednesday and looks to have lost many key players the likes of Drenthe and possibly Saha. Cahill was brilliant last season but looks to be out of form this, anyways he is out with injury and Arteta has left to join Arsenal, who scored an injury time goal last season to grab a point for Everton. I really don't see how Everton can get their goals or a result against a youth United side hungry for a win. Leighton Baines and his free-kicks is possibly a threat, but he was marvellous against chelsea in midweek and ran up and down the pitch whilst also making outstanding goaline blocks and clearances. However, also playing the 120 minutes will have an effect on his form. Looking at Everton's potential lineup with Neville, Baines, Distin and Jagielka in defence, possibly Colman Rodwell, Biliyedinov (cant spell) and Fellani I just feel like ive been watching this lineup for years and they lack an exciting young player like Drenthe who will give United problems. Up front possibly Saha could start, but he is a doubt, and againt i dont see where their goals will come from. So ive gone for: Utd win 5/6 10/10 Utd to win both halves 9/2 3/10 Coral

Everton vs Utd Utd havn't had a great time at goodison in the league in recent years, I remember a 3-1 defeat and a 3-3 draw where everton scored two stoppage time goals. Looking at the lineups then and now, i believe United's squad is much stronger. Nani, Young and Hernandez is in good form and all can create goals from nothing. Rooney's form is questionable being a childhood Everton supporter. All of these players had been rested in their midweek win against Aldershot and looks to have set things back on track. Everton on the other hand are in abit of bother. Moyes employed his full first team against chelsea for 120 minutes on wednesday and looks to have lost many key players the likes of Drenthe and possibly Saha. Cahill was brilliant last season but looks to be out of form this, anyways he is out with injury and Arteta has left to join Arsenal, who scored an injury time goal last season to grab a point for Everton. I really don't see how Everton can get their goals or a result against a youth United side hungry for a win. Leighton Baines and his free-kicks is possibly a threat, but he was marvellous against chelsea in midweek and ran up and down the pitch whilst also making outstanding goaline blocks and clearances. However, also playing the 120 minutes will have an effect on his form. Looking at Everton's potential lineup with Neville, Baines, Distin and Jagielka in defence, possibly Colman Rodwell, Biliyedinov (cant spell) and Fellani I just feel like ive been watching this lineup for years and they lack an exciting young player like Drenthe who will give United problems. Up front possibly Saha could start, but he is a doubt, and againt i dont see where their goals will come from. So ive gone for: Utd win 5/6 10/10 Utd to win both halves 9/2 3/10 Coral
Neville,Cahill and Drenthe are out. Young is questionable.

Does anybody know what price Wigan to keep a clean sheet is please? I thought they did a lot better defensively at Newcastle than i had seen in previous matches and i think they played well at Newcastle. Also Fulham have failed to score in 4 of their last 5 away matches, Wisla Krakow, Stoke, West Brom and Chelsea!! Think Wigan to keep a clean sheet might be a nice bet!
Just so you know, Wisla and Chelsea were cup games so they cant really be counted. Wisla, we had a red card early on (which is very rare, 3rd red in 3 years i think). Chelsea and WBA were both goaless. I agree in terms of backing Wigan on a handicap, personally i'm going for a draw. I'd imagine the odds on unders are insanely short.

amazing how many people forgot we were playing quite well vs 11 men and were 1-0 up anyway, wasnt expecting any credit for beating Chelsea even though we are the1st promoted side to do so for some 60 matches !! 9/1 on a victory for the r's looks tempting again as we are the most profitable team in the league if you were to back each game with £10 single
Playing at home, and scored from a penalty. Chelsea had a very poor first half, QPR really should have done better with the advantage they had.

Neville,Cahill and Drenthe are out. Young is questionable.
Yes I did mention Cahill and Drenthe are both out :moon But didnt know that Neville was out and Young is a doubt, thx. :ok Nani himself should be of enough quality and imo is better than Young. Lets hope he gets some points for my Telegraph fantasy football.

Re: England » Barclays Premier League » Oct 29-31 Wigan vs Fulham Wigan are a poor side, but can play excellent football under Martinez. They've lost now 6 games on the trot since a good opening to the season. However last week against a Newcastle side in superb form I think Wigan deserved something out of the game and they are even more confortable playing their passing football. Fulham are a solid team and defensively is very compact. I feel Wigan's style will be perfect to break down a retro Fulham defence. However Wigan have not beaten fulham in the past couple of seasons, mainly with Fulham having narrow 1 - 0 wins or the game ending in 0 - 0 and 1 - 1, if my memory does not fail me, but since Hodgson's departure I feel fulham will start struggling to get into the top half of the premier league. Martinez on the other hand is a very young manager who will definately learn and improve. He will see this as a perfect chance to get 3 points on the board. However, having said all that Wigan are very inconsistant and likes to draw alot of games (like fulham) and sometimes can be overly emphatic inside the penalty area and not putting the ball away and I feel the possiblity of a draw is quite likely also. What I dont see happen often enough at 8/5 is Fulham winning the game. If they do, I'd feel it will be a late goal. Having said all that ive taken a stab at Wigan +0.25 @ 1.820 bet365 Lets hope the good Wigan turns up to play :hope

Just so you know, Wisla and Chelsea were cup games so they cant really be counted. Wisla, we had a red card early on (which is very rare, 3rd red in 3 years i think). Chelsea and WBA were both goaless. I agree in terms of backing Wigan on a handicap, personally i'm going for a draw. I'd imagine the odds on unders are insanely short.
Of course they can be counted! Why not? Its still an away fixture! Goalless, so what? Fulham still didnt score!!

Re: England » Barclays Premier League » Oct 29-31 Not too much reasoning for these, but: Swansea vs Bolton Swansea have had an excellent start to the season and is unbeaten at home. However its going to be a rainy day in Wales tommorow and in Swansea. So i expect a day of doom and gloom for the locals and I think Bolton will get something out of this game. Both teams will push for the win (this usually ends in a draw :lol) and I feel bolton 14/5 has plenty of value to back. Bolton wont sit back and try to get a point and will push forward. Their premier league experience should see them get 3 pts often enough for 14/5 shot to be profitable. Usually i say lets hope for a good day in Wales and for the locals, but im sorry; tommorow its going to be: Bolton WIN 14/5 5/10 VC City vs Wolves I must be crazy, but im putting a tenner on wolves at 23/1 188BET. Mancini won't put out a full strength side with Villarreal midweek in mind. And also I feel City are too short. Wbrom vs Liverpool This match has a draw written all over it imo. Liverpool dont look sharp enough except suarez and i fancy them to drop points tommorow. However Long is out for Wbrom, so I see this ending in 0 - 0.

Playing at home' date=' and scored from a penalty. Chelsea had a very poor first half, QPR really should have done better with the advantage they had.[/quote'] ffs, why? we were playing Chelsea, we were 7/1 to win at home, we won 1-0 just cos we were plwaying 9 men, we should have done better?? stat says we won 1-0 :cow

Of course they can be counted! Why not? Its still an away fixture!
Played under different circumstances in a completely different situation. Cup matches are completely different :)
ffs, why? we were playing Chelsea, we were 7/1 to win at home, we won 1-0 just cos we were plwaying 9 men, we should have done better?? stat says we won 1-0 :cow
The stats also show that Chelsea had twice as many shots on target as you, and twice as many shots off target as you, and six corners to zero.... I personally feel the game was a backs against the wall job, and Chelsea still had a fair amount of the ball even after the sending(s) off.

Played under different circumstances in a completely different situation. Cup matches are completely different :)
If anything there is more of an incentive to score in a cup match, is there not? So if anything it makes not scoring in a cup match a worse feat! Your right :)

I agree in terms of backing Wigan on a handicap, personally i'm going for a draw. I'd imagine the odds on unders are insanely short.
Just so we know. Odds on Under 2.5 goals are best priced 1.76 with Ladbrokes :ok Looks a decent price to me, given the circumstances. Wigan have been dire defensively, but you can't rule out the away form of Fulham, and this is a game Wigan should really be going all out to win. Lowest is 1.61 with hills, which looks a little more realistic to me.

Re: England » Barclays Premier League » Oct 29-31 Everton V Manchester Utd Manchester Utd @ 5/6 (William Hill) 2.5 Units Agree with thusprider, I think Everton will find this game very hard going despite the fact that Moyes normally thrives on these kind of fixtures. The 120 minutes against Chelsea in the cup midweek would have been very taxing for Everton combined with a suspension and a couple of injuries to boot. Moyes admitted in a recent interview the decision to play a full strength team in the league cup has gone against him which is unfortunate since it was a positive decision IMO. Man Utd are a wounded animal at the momment after their significant defeat to Man City and generally a wounded Man Utd is the worse kind of Man Utd for an opposition to face. To summarise, Everton will fight hard and make things difficult but I can see Man Utd's overwhelming quality nick the 3pts here, possibly late on after Everton finally capitulate due to chronic fatigue syndrome.

Re: England » Barclays Premier League » Oct 29-31 One for me this weekend. Want to get back into football betting and as this game is on TV this is as good a chance as any. 6pts Tottenham (-1.25AH) to beat QPR 1.87 Bet365 I'm really surprised we're getting such a decent price on Spurs on the -1.25 here because if they are on top of their game and get an early goal this could be an absolute rout if QPR's last away game is anything to go by. QPR went to Fulham who could hardly buy a goal at the time and shipped in 6 and similar could happen here if they are not careful. I saw QPR before the season started and stated I think they'll go down this season and I still do. They got lucky with a win over Chelsea last week and were fortunate to scrape a draw out of Villa a few weeks ago but that good fortune will run out and level itself out over the course of the season. It's the results against those down the bottom which are most concerning. Couldn't beat an under pressure Blackburn side at home, got walloped by Bolton at home and were run out of town at Fulham. Sure Warnock will have his side fired up against the top sides like Spurs but I would expect Spurs on their own patch to have way too much quality for QPR here. Even with 9 men I thought Chelsea were much the better side in the second half last week and but for a couple of penalty appeals they didn't get and Anelka heading straight at Kenny Chelsea would have won that game even with 9 men. Spurs are on a decent little run right now and haven't lost a game since City went and beat them 5-1 at the end of August but as we saw last week they're not the only ones to succumb to City in a big way this season. The win over Liverpool was a good one even if Liverpool were eventually reduced to 9 men. Spurs were still ahead before the sendings off came and they've shown in recent weeks that they can pick up results on the road. Last season Spurs were guilty of slipping up against the poorer sides in the division on their own patch but I think Harry and his players know that if they want to get to the Champions League this season then this of all season's is the one where they can't afford slip up's at home to the sides who will struggle in the end. Van der Vaart is in excellent form right now and he can win matches on his own but with the quality around him I expect nothing but a very comfortable, convincing win for Spurs in this one.

What do people think of Villa away to Sunderland outright or with a handicap? Neither team has any grave injury concerns and I can see a defensive yet counter-attacking Villa causing problems for the opposition who don't create too many chances and look quite blunt going forward. Relying on the inconsistent Bedntner and an unpredictable Sessegnon against what is usually a strong and dogged Villa back line concerns me. Though Sunderland won last time out it was against the second poorest team in the league at the moment; Bolton. Villa lost in controversial circumstances to WBA 2-1 having led 1-0. I would be inclined for Villa DNB or +0.5 AH
Took Villa DNB @ 2.62 for reasons above Also BBurn +0.5 away to Norwich @ evens as Norwich cannot rely on luck and Ruddy to keep them from conceding plus one goal every game. They haven't kept a clean sheet this season (though neither have BBurn) yet I cannot see their cart horses up front troubling the agricultural Samba and Dann too much. Draw for me so will take BBurn not to lose. Small stakes on HT Everton FT draw/ United (20/1 27/1) as I think Utd might be shellshocked after poor result against City and Everton are good enough to exploit this (despite potential absentees), though they are likely to tire in 2nd half after 120mins against Chelsea and we all know how Utd can turn it on in the 2nd half. Fulham DNB @ 1.79 I agree with that the FFC fans said on page 3/4. Fulham deserve to be favourites here and thats why the price is reflected so. Narrow win for them awaits tomorrow Betfair :hope

Re: England » Barclays Premier League » Oct 29-31 Norwich v Blackburn Blackburn have failed to keep a clean sheet all season, but they have always found the back of the net in all there away games. Norwich have conceded at least 1 in each home game, an on only one occasion failed to score. With the open free flowing football both teams play, plenty of goal scoring opportunity's looks highly likely, also both clubs will aware that these are kind of games they should looking get points from. So i predict a gung ho approach from both teams which should result in both sides getting on the mark. Both teams to score @ 8/11 bet 365 (widely available)

Re: England » Barclays Premier League » Oct 29-31 Everton +0.5 @ 2.16 pinnacle Everton will be fired up for this game and tend to play Man Utd well, having drawn and won their last 3 meetings at Goodison Park. They will probably go with a 4-5-1 system to deny space for Man Utd to move the ball in midfield, especially in the centre of the park, where they have had their problems there, especially against Liverpool and Man City in recent weeks. Defensively, Everton have a good back 4 with Jagielka and Distin expected to step up here while Rodwell and Fellaini should be able to match up well with Cleverly and Fletcher if these two start in the middle of the park for Man Utd. Man Utd will be expected to bounce from their humiliating loss to their Manchester rivals, and may do so, but this side has shown that there is chinks in their armour, and like Everton to once again to get something out of this game. Beating Fulham 3-1 on the road last week will have given them confidence to go out there and get stuck into this shellshocked Man Utd side. Arsenal +0.5 @ 2.40 pinnacle Chelsea are without Drogba for this game as well as Essien and Ramirez in midfield, while Terry may not have his head focused with the ongoing interest in what he said to Ferdinand last week, and Luiz seems to have a scattered brain to go with his hair after giving away a stupid penalty last week. With van Persie in very good goalscoring form, and Gervinho and Walcott playing their part, this Arsenal side has been scoring goals. What is a concern is that they have also been conceding goals but if Vermaelen plays, their defence, with Mertsecker, becomes much more solid looking. They will need to be with Torres, Sturridge and Mata in good form, but it also means that these players need good service from midfield. Mikel, Meireles and Lampard up against Song, Arteta and ramsay and from the looks of it, seems pretty even. If Arsenal can hold the middle of the park, then can see them getting at least a point out of this as Chelsea look like another team who can implode, as they did last week against QPR with those two needless send offs. Man City -2.5 @ 2.20 bet365 These two teams met in the Carling Cup midweek, and though both sides will have much different line ups for this game, the difference in their squad depth was obvious as Man City cruised to a 5-2 win on the road. After their 6-1 thumping of Man Utd, they will be looking to continue that form here, and should do so, as Wolves do not have the defence to match it up Aguero, Balotelli and Silva up front, who have scored at least 4 goals in their last 3 EPL games. Wolves have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 6 EPL games and they look out of this game. Norwich @ 1.96 pinnacle While they were lucky to get a 1-1 draw with Liverpool last week, credit to Norwich is that they have tried to play football this season and not be conservative in their tactics. This has enabled to beat Swansea 3-1 and Sunderland 2-1 in their last 2 home game, and this Blackburn side is no better than these two other sides. Blackburn played well at home to Spurs last week though they lost 2-1, and a 1-1 draw at QPR was another better performance than what they have shown than earlier in the season. But they continue to be a side that is trying to hang on without taking control of these sides, and though they also drew at Fulham, they have also lost at Newcastle and Aston Villa. Norwich to edge this one Sunderland - Aston Villa over 2.5 @ 2.13 pinnacle Having scored in each of their last 6 games (total of 11 goals) Sunderland have put themselves in position to win their games, despite ending up only winning 2 and drawing one of them. Bendtner has been a good pick up for them while larsson has been chipping in with some quality strikes and they will be looking to win a third straight game against Aston Villa. Villa's defence has allowed goals in 5 of their last 6 games, so they should be able to score here. However Sunderland's defence has also leaked goals with just two clean sheets in their last 6 games (allowed 2 goals in each of these 4 games) and with Bent back in Sunderland, he will be looking to score against them. Villa have scored in 5 of their last 6 games, and like them to score here against this defence. Doubt that the scoring will end there and can see further goals in this game. Liverpool @ 2.10 pinnacle West Brom are coming off a 2-1 win over Aston Villa but were fortunate to have a Villa player sent off when they were down 1-0. They are without Long which leaves Odemwingie as the main theeat to breaking down Liverpool. Hodgson will have this side competitive against his old side and though they beat them last year at home, doing so will be very hard to do once again. Livepool can only blame themselves that they have not beaten both Man Utd and Norwich at home in recent weeks, as they were the better side in both games, and created the chances to win these games, but lack of finishing meant that they did not end up with the 3 points. Suarez showed his class in the midweek win ove Stoke in the Carling Cup and if he plays like that, can see him leading the Reds to a win here. They have played pretty well on the road so far this year, with wins at Everton and Arsenal, and an unlucky loss at Stoke where they were the better side and a loss at Tottenham that was exaggerated by having two players sent off. With Gerrard back to run the midfield, then can see them winning here and moving back up the ladder. Season record: 33-50 (+4.00)

Re: England » Barclays Premier League » Oct 29-31 Hello everyone. I just had to write something about the coming games this week Hope to hear everyone's opinion. Everton - Manchester U – As you can see, Man U had the upper hand (without a doubt) by winning 74% of all games between teams. On the other hand, Man U just got bitten by Man C 1-6 so we think this could be a rebound match to the reds by gaining a bit of their confidence back. Chelsea – Arsenal - The most interesting match of the week by far. Chelsea come to the match after a surprising Lost to QPR 1-0 and Arsenal who just won stoke 3-1. History tells that Arsenal has won in 42% of the matches wile the last 5 games between team's shows us the Chelsea has won in 4 matches. http://www.livescore.is/Popups/SoccerStatisticsInfo.aspx?id=975996 Manchester C – Wolverhampton - With high moral after the 6-1 match against Man U, Man C comes to the match with statistics on her side as well. Man C has won in 50% of the games (at the last 5 games between the teams Man C has won 3 matches, 1 draw and 1 loss). Furthermore, at the last 5 games the teams has scored 20 goals (average of 4 per match!). Norwich – Blackburn - Norwich is a home team who's giving a hard time to every team on her home field. The next victim is Blackburn who's at a losing strike (3 loss in 5 games) Statistics says that most of the games (45%) end up in a draw. There is a 55% chance of over 2.5 goals at this match. Sunderland - Aston Villa - Nice bet in this game is under 2.5 goals (76% of all games between teams ending in less than 2.5 goals) Aston Villa has lost 2 games in a row while Sunderland has won here last game (away: 0 – 2) Swansea – Bolton - It’s the first game between teams and Both teams presents average ability in their games. Hopefully they will give us something to talk about. Wigan – Fulham - Nice bet in this game is under 2.5 goals (83% of all games between teams ending in less than 2.5 goals ) Wigan hasn’t won a single game in the last 5 games and Fulham has a 3 in a row losing strike. West Bromwich – Liverpool - Liverpool has a good record against West Bromwice – 90% of the games ended in Liverpool's victory while the other 10% where won by West Bromwice's (no draw in any of the games.) Stamina: Liverpool's last 2 games ended in a draw while West Bromwice presents 2 victories and is coming to the game well prepared.

Everton +0.5 @ 2.16 pinnacle Everton will be fired up for this game and tend to play Man Utd well, having drawn and won their last 3 meetings at Goodison Park. They will probably go with a 4-5-1 system to deny space for Man Utd to move the ball in midfield, especially in the centre of the park, where they have had their problems there, especially against Liverpool and Man City in recent weeks. Defensively, Everton have a good back 4 with Jagielka and Distin expected to step up here while Rodwell and Fellaini should be able to match up well with Cleverly and Fletcher if these two start in the middle of the park for Man Utd. Man Utd will be expected to bounce from their humiliating loss to their Manchester rivals, and may do so, but this side has shown that there is chinks in their armour, and like Everton to once again to get something out of this game. Beating Fulham 3-1 on the road last week will have given them confidence to go out there and get stuck into this shellshocked Man Utd side.
I wouldn't bet on Everton.They will be without 3 important midfielders,one of them Neville,is their captain.Drenthe is their best man at the moment and he is suspended.And I doubt that Rodwell and Fellaini can handle Cleverley and Fletcher that easy.I doubt that both will play in the central midfield.Fletcher should be stripped from the starting XI after such a worse performance last week.I really prefer to see Cleverley playing either with Anderson or with Park.Mybe Berbatov gets his chance up front with Rooney today as he played very enthusiastic against Aldershot.Ferguson should give hime one chance to day in my eyes.Smalling will be out for today.Young is a doubt.The defense will probably Jones-Vidic-Ferdinand-Evra.It would be really nice to see both Vidic and Ferdinand partnering together for the first time since the first Premier League match against West Bromwich.All the players will be highly motivated to show a reaction after last week's humiliation.Everton's squad is very small and with those absentees it will be too hard for them.Their best striker Saha played 120 minutes against Chelsea on wednesday and I don't think that he will be at 100% because he is not youngest.All in all I cannot see Everton keeping one or more points at the Goodison Park.

Arsenal +0.5 @ 2.40 pinnacle
Drogba didn't show a good performance so far in this season.Essien is out since a couple of months so it shouldn't be a big factor.Ramires is available for today. Arsenal has nothing than an average team at the moment in my eyes.Expect van Persie who is on fire,their is no one who is really good.

Re: England » Barclays Premier League » Oct 29-31 Man.City - Wolves Looks like everyone expects City to score a lot again and I understand that betting against City at the moment is a risky strategy, but I would like to point out a few things. Man.City have an important game in Champions League against Villarreal next week and they already have a good goal difference in the Premier League so just 3 points is what they need. 3 out of last 4 home games Man.City played against Wolves ended 1-0 and the last game ended 4-3. The Carling Cup game in midweek produced many goals but the approach Wolves had was different. They know that at the end of the season it all might come down to the goal difference so I expect them to have 9-10 players in defense hoping not to concede a lot. Man.City & Under 2.5 @ 4.20 (1 unit) William Hill