England » Npower Football League Two » Oct 21/22

Djordje

Friday 21 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Accrington Stanley v Cheltenham Town (19:45 BST) 2.5 3.45 2.95 102.88 %
Saturday 22 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AFC Wimbledon v Crawley Town (15:00 BST) 3.65 3.55 2.2 101.02 %
maximize.gif Bradford City v Northampton Town (15:00 BST) 2.36 3.4 3.2 103.03 %
maximize.gif Burton Albion v Bristol Rovers (15:00 BST) 2.42 3.5 3.05 102.68 %
maximize.gif Crewe Alexandra v Macclesfield Town (15:00 BST) 2.2 3.5 3.45 103.01 %
maximize.gif Dagenham & Redbridge v Aldershot Town (15:00 BST) 2.5 3.4 3.25 100.18 %
maximize.gif Gillingham v Oxford United (15:00 BST) 2.52 3.4 3 102.43 %
maximize.gif Hereford United v Barnet (15:00 BST) 2.74 3.4 2.87 100.69 %
maximize.gif Plymouth Argyle v Swindon Town (15:00 BST) 4.4 3.7 1.92 101.84 %
maximize.gif Port Vale v Morecambe (15:00 BST) 2 3.7 4.1 101.42 %
maximize.gif Rotherham United v Shrewsbury Town (15:00 BST) 2.4 3.5 3.05 103.02 %
maximize.gif Southend United v Torquay United (15:00 BST) 1.9 3.6 4.5 102.63 %

Re: England » Npower Football League Two » Oct 21/22 First Thoughts: Southend -0.5 @ 1.85 Southend going well so far this season, only managed to scrape a 1-1 draw last Saturday but it was against Morcambe who boast an unbeaten away record. Torquay are without a win in 7 games and had 5 put past them at home by Gillingham last week, seem to be struggling for goals and i think Southend should also be able to get a convincing win here Crawley @ 2.1 As i said last week i expect Crawley to become more consistant over time, they have 5 wins on the bounce, beating promotion hopefuls Shrewsbury last week. I find AFC Wimbledon quite unpredictable, both times i have backed them at home this season they have failed so will be on the away side this week :p Crewe @ 2.1 Good away win last weekend at AFC Wimbledon. Seem to have a young talented team, but obviously the lack of experience can count against them as shown thus far this season. Macclesfield dont have the best away record (2-0-4) with the wins coming at Hereford and an out of form Aldershot. Crewe have already beat Macclesfield at home on the JP Trophy a couple of weeks too :ok Swindon @ 1.83 I personally believe Swindon are a better side than their league position suggests. Which is mainly due to their poor away form (2-0-7). They won away at Accrington last saturday, with new loan signing Cristian Montano on the scoresheet, i think he may be an important player while he's on loan there, already proving he can score goals in L1 for Notts Couty last month. Plymouth are a hard one to read, i certainly dont think they'll be pushovers but they have conceded a shed load of goals so far this season, infact they have conceded 2+ goals in 10/13 league games, and whilst their results have taken a slight upturn in the past few weeks there defence hasnt. I think with the attacking options Swindon have, they really should win this one. :hope Other potentials: Cheltenham (+0AH) @ 2.15 Shrewsbury (+0AH) @ 2.1 All odds from Bet365 Thoughts much appreciated. Will be back later in the week when i've decided which ones i'm gonna go for...

Re: England » Npower Football League Two » Oct 21/22 Gillingham v Oxford - Over 2.5 Goals 1.91 Ladbrokes I think this is a solid bet. Gillingham have scored the 2nd most goals in the league, but they do have a knack of conceding of late conceding 12 in the last 5 games whilst in that time they have also scored 11. 4 out of their last 5 games have seen over 2.5 goals in them also.

Re: England » Npower Football League Two » Oct 21/22 I agree on Southend with Bale-Is-Now-Average :lol I don't think anyone expected them where they are, but I think they need to be taken seriously now, and 1.85 is a good price for the currently second best side in the league. Torquay medicore so far this season, of course.

Re: England » Npower Football League Two » Oct 21/22 Whilst I agree Southend will probably win, and the stats seem to give this pretty conclusively, I think it's worth noting the amount of late goals Southend have scored recently (6 goals in the last 10 mins in their last 4 games). Maybe a bet along the lines of goal after 74.59 @ 1.83 bet365 is worth a dabble.

Re: England » Npower Football League Two » Oct 21/22

Event Southend - Torquay
Selection Southend
Strength 10/10
Date 22/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 1.83
Reasoning Southend lost the leadership to Crawley in the last game after draw with Morecambe at home. They are now second placed, two points behind the leader. Like this, they are concentrate in correct their bad result and try to climb to the leadership again. The last result was only a bad day as they are in a row of seven unbeaten games in all competitions, and before that draw they were with six consecutive wins. They have no new absences for today's game. Torquay is in the 16th place. They were hammered in the last home game, loosing against Gillingham by 2-5. They are without a win since the start of September, with a total of seven consecutive games without winning. They are in crisis and they aren't showing level to surprise one of the best teams in League Two. They have no new absences for this game.

Re: England » Npower Football League Two » Oct 21/22 Plymouth V Swindon OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.8 - BET365. Not sure Swindon are particularly good value here myself, as it is very unusual to see a home side priced up so highly in League Two. Plymouth have thrown leads away in their last two fixtures, scoring five goals, condeding four. I get the feeling they are really going for it now, as you'd expect. They really have nothing to lose because if they don't go for wins they will get relegated and then who knows what will happen. Swindon are however rightly favourites, but I fancy Plymouth to be stronger opponents here than the odds suggest.

Re: England » Npower Football League Two » Oct 21/22 AFC Wimbledon + 0.5 @ 1.82 - BET365 V Crawley. Clearly Crawley are probably the best side in League Two, but I'm happy to oppose them here as I don't believe they should be so short against a side that have adapted well to life in League Two and are fighting for a top place themselves. Wimbledon are a bit jekyl and hyde, but have goals in them, and I fancy enough to cause one or two problems for Crawley.

Re: England » Npower Football League Two » Oct 21/22

First Thoughts: Southend -0.5 @ 1.85 :clap Southend going well so far this season, only managed to scrape a 1-1 draw last Saturday but it was against Morcambe who boast an unbeaten away record. Torquay are without a win in 7 games and had 5 put past them at home by Gillingham last week, seem to be struggling for goals and i think Southend should also be able to get a convincing win here Crawley @ 2.1 :clap As i said last week i expect Crawley to become more consistant over time, they have 5 wins on the bounce, beating promotion hopefuls Shrewsbury last week. I find AFC Wimbledon quite unpredictable, both times i have backed them at home this season they have failed so will be on the away side this week :p Crewe @ 2.1 :( Good away win last weekend at AFC Wimbledon. Seem to have a young talented team, but obviously the lack of experience can count against them as shown thus far this season. Macclesfield dont have the best away record (2-0-4) with the wins coming at Hereford and an out of form Aldershot. Crewe have already beat Macclesfield at home on the JP Trophy a couple of weeks too :ok Swindon @ 1.83 :clap I personally believe Swindon are a better side than their league position suggests. Which is mainly due to their poor away form (2-0-7). They won away at Accrington last saturday, with new loan signing Cristian Montano on the scoresheet, i think he may be an important player while he's on loan there, already proving he can score goals in L1 for Notts Couty last month. Plymouth are a hard one to read, i certainly dont think they'll be pushovers but they have conceded a shed load of goals so far this season, infact they have conceded 2+ goals in 10/13 league games, and whilst their results have taken a slight upturn in the past few weeks there defence hasnt. I think with the attacking options Swindon have, they really should win this one. :hope Other potentials: Cheltenham (+0AH) @ 2.15 :clap Shrewsbury (+0AH) @ 2.1 :\ All odds from Bet365 Thoughts much appreciated. Will be back later in the week when i've decided which ones i'm gonna go for...
Sorry i didnt follow the post up with my final picks, been busy! A decent 4/6, with 1 stake returned Shame i didnt back all of them! only took Southend and Crawley in the end, which both came in so still a good day :cheers