1. 1.

• I have downloaded via a PL Banner
    • Existing Gutshot Account - Longstanding PL post details
    • Existing Gutshot Account - New PL Member

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 5 of 7 - Nov.13th $250 added well played Fonzie, run so hot tonight :clap:clap:clap wd SpitVenom,Washman and myself for cashing, thanks again to Gutshot for the added cash as well :clap:clap will sort table out soonest,bit busy at the moment with apat league game.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 6 of 7 - Nov.20th only 6 regged so far :\ come on guys and gals,lets see some real support for this,i know its the last one of this league but you all still have a chance to join the other 6 qualifiers in the final. good luck to all tonight :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 6 of 7 - Nov.20th

Good game tonght. Have really enjoyed playing each week. Look forward to the next one Tnx
well done rocque very consistent, reckon you will be in the Final mate wp :clap Hopefully done enough to get through myself, always a good game as you say, nice1 :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 6 of 7 - Nov.20th congrats to johnjohn tonight on his win and puts him in the final with the other winners FunkyB BurnleyJoe GoldenJaguar McG Fonzie Renaan and to the following 3 losing winners: spitvenom (league winner) :clap:clap tweetypie gemic good luck in the final guys :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 7 of 7 - Nov.27th

and would like to say a big thanks to gushot , alan and morlspin for sorting and all that supported the games and a big well done to spitvenom for coming top thanks guys and wp all and gl in the final
I would like to echo what John said... and well played to him too! :clap:clap It's been a while since I played in these games and it's been a lot of fun. Looking forward to getting involved in more of these games in the future. See you all at the tables. :cheers