NHL regular season 2011/2012

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Toronto Maple Leafs - Boston Bruins
Selection 2
Strength 10/10
Date 01/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 2.20
Reasoning The Boston Bruins (14-7-1) will head now to Air Canada Centre to take on the Toronto Maple Leafs (14-8-2) for the 3rd time this season, with the B`s winning the first two (7-0 on road, 6-2 at home). An unfortunate turn for Toronto who is now ranking 3rd in the East with 30 points winning last time their 3rd straight (5-2 at Anaheim), the longest winning streak they have manage to sustain so far this season, now facing the Bruins who are one of the hottest teams at the moment and last but not least had a dissappointing performance this far. Even though with important injuries in the roster, the Leafs have managed to bring it up anyway, now with Armstrong, Komisarek, Lombardi out, while Steckel and Gunnarsson are day-to-day, with some positive news as well by the name of Grabovski who is fit to play against Boston. The thing that I`m going to base this is not only of the Leafs injuries but by the late success that happend mostly because of good results on road games (the 3 out of their last 4 wins were on road), while on home ice they have managed to lose 4 of their last 5. The Bruins have won the last 4 straight road games and counting the superior form (11 wins in their last 12 games) I think they are the favorites and will sure have a shot at another big score against the Maple Leafs today as well. I will hand this to the Boston Bruins who in my oppinion has the offensive power to end it in regular time.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Detroit Red Wings - Tampa Bay Lightning
Selection Detroit Red Wings -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 2.75
Reasoning No doubt about it, the Detroit Red Wings (14-7-1) are a force on home ice, actually they are best in the league in that category, now heading back home at Joe Louis Arena for the 2nd straight game (after winning against Nashville 4-1), this time to face the Tampa Bay Lightning (11-10-2) for the 1st and only time this season. The Lightning seem to be inconsistent in their results recently, coming from a loss at Minnesota, winning now just 3 of their last 5. Downie will be back for this road game, while Ohlund will miss this one as well for Tampa. Eaves and Mursak will be out for the Wings, while Franzen who missed the practice said that he will be in the lineup. All point into Detroit`s direction in this one in my oppinion, with Tampa Bay going throught and inconsistent period, winning just 1 of their last 4 road games for a total of 4-7-2 (weeker then on home ice, 7-3-0) while Red Wings are like I said, best in the league on home ice, ALL their wins ending by a difference of at least 2 goals. If there is a team to challenge the great form that the Bruins are having, that is Detroit, who has now won 9 of their last 11, on a 5-game winning streak as well as wins in their last 5 at Joe Louis Arena. I am confident that the Detroit will do a great job again on home ice and will win it by 2 or more goals...again. Another fact is that the Red Wings have beaten the Lightning in the last 5 meetings, only once not by 2 or more goals.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Detroit Red Wings - Tampa Bay Lightning
Selection Red Wings moneyline
Strength 10/10
Date 30/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 1.59
Reasoning Detroit are in very good fit at the moment, they hold five games winning strike at all, but at home they are on six games winning strike. The Red Wings are best homer nine win, three loss while Tampa Bay are one of the poorest visitors four win, nine loss on the road. Tampa Bay are in poor fit this season, last season they played final in the East Conference but this they are struggling out of top 10 in the East Conference. Tampa Bay failed in three of last four away games, they lost at Wild 3-1, at Jets 5-2, at Blues 3-0, the one win on the road came over Panthers 1-2 after over time. The Red Wings won last six games against the Lightning taking last one 2-6 in Tampa earlier this year. I think Detroit should win today.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Anaheim Ducks - Montreal Canadiens
Selection over 6.5
Strength 10/10
Date 30/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 3.50
Reasoning The Ducks are in awful fit at the moment they record 13 loss in last 14 games, including five in a row at home. At the the moment Ducks are on a seven games loosing strike that is very sad to that strong in the past team. However Ducks are going today after three big over in last four games, they failed 2-5 against Maple Leafs, 5-6 against Blackhawks, 3-5 against the Kings. Anaheim is very poor in defense they allowed average five goals per game in last five at home. On the other hand Montreal are going today after two big over in last three games they know that their rival is in very weak fit so I expect offensive hockey of Canadiens. It is interesting that five of last six games between finished over 6.5, the results are 4-3 twice, 4-6, 2-5, 3-5.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Edmonton Oilers - Minnesota Wild
Selection over 6 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 30/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 3.10
Reasoning Just few days ago the Oilers won this encounter 5-2 at Wild. Edmonton record seven big over 6.5 in last ten games, including 9-2 against Chicago, 5-2 against Ottawa both two games they won at home. The Oilers proved that they can easy score many goals after Hemsky and Horcoff are back in the squad but their defense is not very strong. The Oilers allowed six goals against Chicago and Boston earlier in the month. On the other hand Minnesota record two big over in last three games, they failed 2-5 against this rival, also 2-5 against the Flames. Now the Oilers know what to do to overrate the Wild after six straight loss with this rival they crushed them 2-5 five days ago. I think the goaltenders will be under pressure today.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Calgary Flames - Columbus Blue Jackets
Selection Calgary Flames -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 02/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 3.15
Reasoning The Columbus Blue Jackets (6-15-3) will head to Scotiabank Saddledome to take on the Calgary Flames (10-12-1) for the 2nd time this season. In the first one the Jackets won it 4-1 on home ice. The Flames showing something different lately, last time they got their 2nd straight win, at home against Nashville Predators, 1-0. After a 3-game winning drout at Scotiabank Saddledome, they have now won 2 of their last 3 (last 2 straight). No need for any other description on the other side where Columbus lies, a very modest team that clearly is bound to fail this season as well, now coming to Calgary with a 1-8-2 road record, -24 goals in that category. The Blue Jackets will have Mason questionable while the flames should have a healthy lineup. So without further ado I think Calgary is the favorite here and that`s why I will take them for a win by 2 or more goals. Columbus makes the situation much more easier for the Flames because they are 24th out of 30 in powerplay and 29th in penalty kill.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Carolina Hurricanes - New York Rangers
Selection New York Rangers -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.52
Reasoning The Rangers are in very good fit at the moment they won last away game 3-6 when visited Washington, they also defeat Philadelphia 2-0, Pengiuns 4-3 so three win in a row. On the other hand the Hurricanes failed in last two home games 1-3 with Panthers, 1-3 with the Jets, another tough loss was 3-4 against Canadiens. The Hurricanes are in very poor fit four loss in past five games and nothing good can expect today. The Rangers has no big problems with injuries their big stars will be playing today. NY won three of last four visits here, twenty days ago they won 5-1 at home the one encounter who played with Carolina this season.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Washington Capitals - Pittsburgh Penguins
Selection Pittsburgh Penguins -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.67
Reasoning Washington Capitals are with new coach after disappointing start of the season for that team who the East in regular season past three seasons, now they are out of best ten teams in the East. The Capitals failed in last three games 3-6 with Rangers at home, 5-1 when visited Buffalo, 1-2 at home against the Blues. On the other hand the Penguins are playing not strong on the road but they have Crosby back after eight months, he scored two goals and total ten points in five games after was come back. Pittsburgh lead the East they are playing against their big rival of last three seasons who is not in good fit that's why I think they will win with good result today.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Buffalo Sabres - Detroit Red Wings
Selection 2
Strength 10/10
Date 03/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Titanbet @ 2.40
Reasoning My first pick of the night will come from the first of two meetings between the Buffalo Sabres and Detroit Red Wings. Buffalo are 7th in the East with 27 points, 13-10-1, going through a "grey" period, last time losing their 4th of the last 5 games, at home against the modest New York Islanders, 1-2. They will have Leopold out for this one while Ennis and Kaleta will be game-time decisions. Detroit, 2nd in the West, 31 points, 15-7-1 and in comeback mode, on a 6-game winning streak at the moment, beating the Tampa Bay Lightning last time at home, 4-2. Either then Eaves who is missing from last weekend, the Wings look to be in perfect health. This meeting in my oppinion is not favorable for Buffalo in my oppinon, even though their slump has to end eventually, I don`t think this time will be the case. Along with the 6-game winning streak that they`re on, the Red Wings have shifted the direction that they were on on road, following 5 straight losses with now wins in their last 3 in a row. Buffalo counting the fact that they have done a little better on road so far, they have managed to lose 4 of their last 5 games at HSBC Arena, 3 of which were in regular time (actually just 1 out of the 8 losses have gone into overtime). My bet on this one will be for Detroit to continue their great form with a win today over Buffalo.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Chicago Blackhawks - New York Islanders
Selection Chicago Blackhawks -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 03/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.40
Reasoning For my 2nd choice we will head to United Center where the Chicago Blackhawks will be hosting the New York Islanders, teams meeting for the 2nd time this season after a 5-0 in the first for the Hawks who would like to show some consistancy after winning 2 in their last 3 games. Chicago, 4th in the West with 31 points, 14-8-3, snapped a 2-game winning streak last time with a loss here at United Center against the Coyotes, 1-4. Counting the fact that Seabrook, Bolland and Montador were decleared fit for this meeting despite their miss from the practice, the Blackhawks will be packing healthy "guns" in the lineup. Islanders, bottom of the East with only 18 points, 7-11-4, even though they have now won their 2nd sraight, previously beating the Sabres on road, 2-1 (after 3-2 at New Jersey), funny enough those were their first wins on foreign ground this season, coming one after the other. The New York team will have to deal without Nabokov, Eaton and Pandolfo in this one. So there isn`t more factors to point out for this meeting with the 2-5-2 road record of the Islanders, the power that the Hawks still hold on home ice with the 7-2-2 record (5 wins in the last 7 games) and their first meeting of the season which ended in a 5-0 Chicago victory here at United Center, but maby that the Blackhawks have a bone to pick with this team from New York against which they gave up 6 of their last 7 meetings. I will go for a straight win in this one as well for the Chicago Blackhawks, confident that the weekest offense in the league in road games (the Islanders of course) won`t be able to keep up with the adversary`s one. Win by 2 or more Chicago Blackhawks.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Minnesota Wild - New Jersey Devils
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 02/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.80
Reasoning The Wild are coming back at home after yesterday night won in Edmonton 2-3 AET. They failed in two of last three home games but still continue to be the biggest surprise this season leading the East after 25 games played so far. The Wild record two big over of last three home games both games they lost 2-5 against Flames, 2-5 against Oilers. On the other hand New Jersey is going today after tough loss 6-1 yesterday night in Denver against local Colorado. That was fifth over in last six away games for the Devils, they won 3-5 in Buffalo, 2-4 in Tampa, but failed 4-3 when visited Florida. The last two games between played in Minnesota finished over and I see great value backing over again at these odds.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Buffalo Sabres - Detroit Red Wings
Selection Red Wings -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 02/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 3.32
Reasoning The Red Wings are on a great winning strike they won last six games, including three in a row far from home. The Red Wings won in Los Angeles 1-4, Anaheim 2-4, they also managed to stop the champion Boston Bruins winning strike of ten games defeating them 2-3 in Boston. The Red Wings has no big names in injury list it is too possible another great night to that team. On the other hand the Sabres are in awful fit four loss in past five games overall, including three of four at home. The Sabres were stopped by Islanders 1-2, Coyotes 2-4, Devils 3-5, so nothing good expect that team today. Detroit won five of past six games against the Sabres including last two in Buffalo, I bet that strike will continue.

BackComposite OddsStake Per LinePotential Return
Trixie (4 Bets)22.8£0.25£5.70
  • 1. Detroit Red Wings (00:35 Detroit Red Wings @ Buffalo Sabres (TV) - Money Line)
  • 2. New Jersey Devils (01:05 New Jersey Devils @ Minnesota Wild - Money Line)
  • 3. New York Islanders (01:35 New York Islanders @ Chicago Blackhawks - Money Line)

Had a very bad day! :@ ....Del Porto is a goose!! hope this trixie helps :hope

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Dallas Stars - New York Islanders
Selection Dallas Stars -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 04/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.90
Reasoning The New York Islanders will continue their road trip now to American Airlines Center where the Dallas Stars will be waiting. The Islanders, 7-11-5, got points in their last 3 straight games now, all on road where they haven`t managed to do much. Last time they lost it at Chicago, 4-5OT, and by so snapping a 2-game winning streak. They will miss Nabokov, Eaton, Pandolfo and McDonald for this one. On the other side, Dallas, 15-9-1, even though with some injuries (Lehtonen, Goligoski, Daley, Morrow, Burish), they have managed to keep it up, that`s how last time at home against Ottawa (3-2) they won their 4th game in their last 6. This will be the first of two meetings between the two teams and in my oppinion, Stars who have been so consistant on home ice, now with a 9-3-1 record, 3 wins in their last 4, have a chance of getting a win today with a very week team like the Islanders who have shown just lately some real playing on road. My pick for this one is for the Stars who are on a better road and have a better form to win it by 2 or more goals.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Boston Bruins - Toronto Maple Leafs
Selection over 6.5
Strength 10/10
Date 03/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.75
Reasoning Both teams have no big problems with injuries of their stars so I expect another goal affair between these two. Boston Bruins record two big over in last four games they defeat Toronto two days ago in Canada 3-6, before this game they won 3-4 when visited Buffalo. On the other hand Toronto is going today after three big over in last four games, yes the Maple Leafs failed at home 3-6 against Bruins but earlier in the week they record three away win in a row combined with three big overs 1-7 in Tampa, 2-5 in Anaheim, 3-4 in Dallas. This season this two teams played already twice between 0-7 and 3-6 both games won by Boston played in Toronto. I think Toronto good away fit will continue they scored average 5 goals in last three away games but Boston know how score against them so another big over.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Tampa Bay Lightning - New York Rangers
Selection over 6.5 incl. OT
Strength 10/10
Date 03/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.91
Reasoning Tampa Bay has strong offense with players like Stamkos, St Louis, Lecavallier, Malone, Downie they can eliminate easy each defense if have a day, but Tampa defense is very weak. Tampa Bay last three games finished with many goals, they defeat Florida 5-1, but failed 1-7 against Toronto, 2-4 against New Jersey. Today Tampa will face team who is in a great fit. The Rangers are going today after four win a row but they defeat tough rivals like Washington 3-6 on the road, Carolina 3-5, another good win was over Penguins 4-3 at home. The Rangers are scored 11 goals in last two away games but they allowed by three in each of those two game. If both teams keep this scoring level this game goes over.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Winnipeg Jets - New Jersey Devils
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 03/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.27
Reasoning Winnipeg Jets record two great over in last three home games, firstly they won 6-4 against the strong Flyers but after that they failed 4-6 against poor Ottawa. Jets still has big problems in defense after six of their defensman are with injuries. On the other hand the Devils are goint today after six over in last seven away games, that is good strike they won few games after that failed in few games. This should be first game between this season if both teams keep the pressure over goalies it should be easy over.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Carolina Hurricanes - Pittsburgh Penguins
Selection Penguins -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 03/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.10
Reasoning Pittsburgh continue leading the East Conference and confirm good fit taking three of last four games including two in a row on the road. The Penguins won in Montreal and Washington this week, while Carolina are in very weak fit. The Hurricanes are in a four games loosing strike at home, dropping the last three games against Rangers 3-5, Panthers 1-3 and Jets 1-3 with two goals. Pittsburgh will be without key defender Letang but they got Sydney Crosby back in the attack. Sid the Kid scored ten points in six games after he came back missing last eight months with conclusion. If Penguins take on serious this game they should win easy with two goals or more.

BACK Seven Fold
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins (-1.5) (00:05 Pittsburgh Penguins @ Carolina Hurricanes - Carolina Hurricanes (+1.5)) - (Not settled)
  2. Toronto Maple Leafs (+1.5) (00:05 Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins (TV) - Boston Bruins (-1.5)) - (Not settled)
  3. Washington Capitals (-1.5) (00:05 Ottawa Senators @ Washington Capitals - Washington Capitals (-1.5)) - (Not settled)
  4. Philadelphia Flyers (+1.5) (01:05 Philadelphia Flyers @ Phoenix Coyotes - Phoenix Coyotes (-1.5)) - (Not settled)
  5. Dallas Stars (-1.5) (01:35 New York Islanders @ Dallas Stars - Dallas Stars (-1.5)) - (Not settled)
  6. Calgary Flames (+1.5) (03:05 Calgary Flames @ Edmonton Oilers (TV) - Edmonton Oilers (-1.5)) - (Not settled)
  7. San Jose Sharks (-1.5) (03:35 Florida Panthers @ San Jose Sharks - San Jose Sharks (-1.5)) - (Not settled)

betdaq

£1.00 130.26 £129.26

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Anaheim Ducks - Minnesota Wild
Selection over 6.5
Strength 10/10
Date 04/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 3.50
Reasoning The Ducks are with new coach but he also prefers offense that is former Capitals coach. Anaheim record three over 6.5 in last four home games, they lost all of them 3-4 defeated by Flyers, 2-5 loss with Maple Leafs, 5-6 loss when host Blackhawks. On the other hand Minnesota record two big overs in last four games they also failed in both by 2-5 against Oilers and Flames. Both teams are going today with best offensive players, but the Wild first choice goaltender Backstrom will miss this game with injury which is big loss to the Wild defense.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Winnipeg Jets - Boston Bruins
Selection Boston Bruins -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 07/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Boylesports @ 3.30
Reasoning The Boston Bruins will head to MTS Centre to take on the Winnipeg Jets for the 2nd time this season after beating them on home ice 4-2. The Jets, 11th in the East, 11-11-4, look like clear victims in this one, even though coming to this with a 2-game winning streak, losing just one of their last six played on home ice. They will have Aaron Gagnon, Derek Meech, Tobias Enstrom, Randy Jones and Brett Festerling out while Eric Fehr, Nik Antropov and Ron Hainsey questionable. Boston, 2nd in the East, 17-7-1 is really on a roll right now, 4-game winning streak, losing just one of their last fifteen, beating the Penguins last time on road 3-1. With the B`s packing a healthy lineup there is not doubt that they will have the first shot of taking this. Even though with good success lately on home ice, the Jets will have many problems in the ussual lineup and last but not least they will have to take on a team who is 7-2-0 on road so far, with a 6-game winning streak there as well. My confident pick in this one is for the Boston Bruins to win it by 2 or more goals.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Montreal Canadiens - Columbus Blue Jackets
Selection Montreal Canadiens -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 07/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Boylesports @ 3.00
Reasoning For my 2nd one of this round I will be looking into the meeting between the Montreal Canadiens and Columbus Blue Jackets at Bell Centre. This will be the first and only one of the season between the two, last year the Jackets won it 3-0 on home ice. Montreal, 10th in the East, 11-11-5, snapped a bad 4-game losing streak last time on road against the Los Angeles Kings, 2-1. Markov, Campoli and White will be out for the Habs in this one, while Gomez and Spacek are day-to-day. Columbus, bottom of the West, 7-16-3, weekest team in the league at the moment and not to bright in their form as well, last time losing their 3rd of the last 4 on road to the Edmonton Oilers, 3-6. Martinek will be out, while Carter is day-to-day. They are a real menace on road this season, and I don`t mean that in a good way, they have the worst road record(2-9-2) and gave up more goals then every team in the league (29:55). Montreal showed some change from the 5-game losing streak that they started the season at Bell Centre, now winning 4 of their last 8 having most of their productive players available on top with Plekanec (6+16) with a total of 22 points. Counting the fact that every time that Montreal won this season on home ice, they did it in a by way (5-1 ag. Flyers, 4-2 ag. Bruins, 4-0 ag. Carolina, 4-0 ag. Rangers), I don`t know why they wouldn`t do that against the weekest team on road this season who is playing their 4th straight away game. My pick for this one will be for the Montreal Canadiens to win it by 2 or more goals.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 NHL CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS vs SAN JOSE SHARKS Hawks are 5-2 in last 7 while Sharks are 2-5 in last 7. Sharks are struggling in they powerplay and penalty kill,they conceded in last four games with man down and are only 1-for-26 in powerplay. Sharks are in back to back and Blackhawks are rested,hey are 6-2 this season when playing on two days rest. Blackhawks money line @ 1,74

NHL CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS vs SAN JOSE SHARKS Hawks are 5-2 in last 7 while Sharks are 2-5 in last 7. Sharks are struggling in they powerplay and penalty kill,they conceded in last four games with man down and are only 1-for-26 in powerplay. Sharks are in back to back and Blackhawks are rested,hey are 6-2 this season when playing on two days rest. Blackhawks money line @ 1,74
Won :clap today only one game on board,gona miss this one,in my opinion Devils will take this.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 NHL BOSTON BRIUNS - LOS ANGELES KINGS Boston in much better form then struggeling guests. kings coach get fired yesterday and tonights game will lead his asistent. boston without his capitain Zdeno Chara(6 goals),kings without his best scorer Mike Richards(11 goals) who hasn't played last 5 games and they scored only 8 goals in that 5 games. After Islanders they are lowest scoring team with only 65 goals in 29 matches,on the other side Boston give 70 goals in only last 18 matches. Boston money line @ 1,62 .bet365 :clap winner! ..and thx to DinuAlin,I liked your pick yesterday and put some money on it,not much but that's ok. thx! ;)

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild pick Under 5.5 @ 1.76 Unibet 10/10 The first game of the two scheduled between Winnipeg Jets and Minnesota Wild is played tonight at 3:30 at GMT. It's a very interesting game for the hosts ranked 12th in the Eastern Conference with 30 points accumulated in 29 matches played, 13 wins and 16 defeats have 2 of them in overtime, goal difference 82:92. In his excellent arena feel managed to win nine games and lost only 4 of 13 meetings, had 41 goals and 34 received, and in the last 4 games at home each time they obtained the victory. They lost the last game played in Detroit with the score 7:1, Pavelec goalkeeper failed to defend than 22 of the 29 shots sent by hosts. Minnesota is a very good team this season, ranks first in the Western Conference with 43 ??points obtained in 30 games, had 20 victories and 10 defeats, 3 suffered in overtime, goal difference 79:64. In 15 trips have 10 wins and 5 defeats, 41 goals and 32 received. In the last 10 games played have eight wins and two defeats, and tonight would be the eighth consecutive victory if they win. Considering that hosts plays well at home and guests have 3 excellents keepers, I am counting on a game with less goals, and in the end a victory for guests ...

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 NHL OTTAWA SENATORS - BOSTON BRUINS Ottawa are tops in scoring in 3rd period with 44 goals but also they conceded to much 42 goals. Boston are right behind them with scoring 43 goals. I expect from them to do it again but low stake on this one. Highest scoring period 3rd period @ 2,60 bet365 :clap

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Minnesota Wild - Chicago Blackhawks
Selection Wild
Strength 10/10
Date 14/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.20
Reasoning The Wild are in incredible fit at the moment they won seven of last eight games. Minnesota is coming back of road trip, they won four in a row there, but failed in last one at Jets 2-1. Minnesota has no problems with injuries they are league leader at the moment with three points more than second place in the West Conference Chicago. The Blackhawks are also in good fit taking four of last five games including four in a row on the road. Chicago are strong team they have excellent players like Hossa, Sharp, Keith, Seabrook, but far from home they hold 9-8 record goal spread 47-47, while Minnesota at home 10-5 is in far better position today.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Ottawa Senators - Boston Bruins
Selection over 6.5
Strength 10/10
Date 14/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 3.30
Reasoning This should be another tough game in Eastern Confernce, both teams should try to take all two points here. The Senators are trailing only one point behind playoff spot, while Bruins who won 16 out of last 19 games are trailing two points behind title spot in the East. Ottawa recorded two over in last four home games, 4-3 defeat over Hurricanes, 3-5 loss with Capitals. However Boston recorded three over in five away games. The Bruins won 3-5 when visited Blue Jackets, 3-6 at Maple Leafs, 3-4 at Sabres if I count the one game between this season who also finished with big overs this should be goal affair.