Germany - Bundesliga - 30 Sep- 2 Oct

Friday 30 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Kaiserslautern v VfB Stuttgart (19:30 BST) 3.45 3.6 2.3 100.24 %
Saturday 1 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Nürnberg v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (14:30 BST) 2.25 3.55 3.75 99.28 %
maximize.gif 1899 Hoffenheim v FC Bayern München (14:30 BST) 6.8 4.7 1.55 100.50 %
maximize.gif Bayer 04 Leverkusen v VfL Wolfsburg (14:30 BST) 1.77 4 5.2 100.73 %
maximize.gif Borussia Dortmund v FC Augsburg (14:30 BST) 1.28 6.6 15 99.94 %
maximize.gif SC Freiburg v Borussia Mönchengladbach (14:30 BST) 3.1 3.55 2.42 101.75 %
maximize.gif Hertha BSC v 1. FC Köln (17:30 BST) 2.05 3.8 4 100.10 %
Sunday 2 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hannover 96 v Werder Bremen (14:30 BST) 2.84 3.6 2.7 100.03 %
maximize.gif Hamburger SV v FC Schalke 04 (16:30 BST) 2.87 3.75 2.5 101.45 %

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 30 Sep- 2 Oct Kaiser Stuttgart=both teams to score (1.66) bet365 Kaiser's position 15° points 5 Stuttgart position 7° points 10 Preview: Kaiser: injured: Simunek (defender 0 / 0), Derstroff (striker 0 / 0). Stuttgart: injured: Matthieu Delpierre (defender 0 / 0), Johan Audel (midfielder 0 / 0) Julian Schieber (striker 0 / 0), Georg Niedermeier (defender 0 / 0), Ermin Bicakcic (defender 0 / 0), Mamadou Bah (midfielder 0 / 0), Tamas Hajnal (6 midfielder / 0). The Kaiser has a score of w1-d2-l4 goals scored 5 goals against 10 while Stuttgart has a score of w3-d1-l3 goals scored 10 goals against 6. The home team did not start well the league is located in the lower parts of the standings. The Kaiser has lost the last league game played outside the house with a score of 0-1 against Wolfsubrg. Stuttgart has lost the last league game played at home with a score of 1-2 against Hamburg. Game between two teams who could have done better so far, so I think that this challenge is full of actions to goals. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 30 Sep- 2 Oct Kaiserslautern - Stuttgart: Under 2.5 goals @ 2.00 (Unibet) 10/10 Kaiserslautern has scored in only three matches out of seven and has the worst offense in the league. Stuttgart has played to 2/3 under 2.5 goals in its away matches. Based on this I believe the odds for under 2.5 goals are good value.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 30 Sep- 2 Oct kaiserslautern vs Stuttgart Away side had huge luck against Freiburg in their last game that I watched in which they have been involved. Kaiserslautern seems to be a better team than Freiburg despite not having big names in the team. Stuttgart lost last game home, 1-2 with Hamburg and will search for the win here. I think Kaiserslautern can smash them on counters. home +0.25 AH @ 1.83 with Stan James

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 30 Sep- 2 Oct

Sport Football (Germany)
Event Hoffenheim v Bayern Munich
Selection Bayern Munich
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.53
Reasoning Bayern Munich very superb indeed from the start of the season i think this is a sure bet and they will surely win this very game as they have been playing with a good form in all their games played so far, so a win for the away team Bayern Munich is a sure bet here.

kaiserslautern vs Stuttgart Away side had huge luck against Freiburg in their last game that I watched in which they have been involved. Kaiserslautern seems to be a better team than Freiburg despite not having big names in the team. Stuttgart lost last game home, 1-2 with Hamburg and will search for the win here. I think Kaiserslautern can smash them on counters. home +0.25 AH @ 1.83 with Stan James
Result: Kaiserslautern 0 Stuttgart 2 I saw quite a bit of the game, and from what I saw, and from the commentary, Stuttgart were the better side and deserved the win. Kaiserslautern pressed late on but there seemed to be a bit more desperation than belief in their attacks.

Sport Football (Germany)
Event Hoffenheim v Bayern Munich
Selection Bayern Munich
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.53
Reasoning Bayern Munich very superb indeed from the start of the season i think this is a sure bet and they will surely win this very game as they have been playing with a good form in all their games played so far, so a win for the away team Bayern Munich is a sure bet here.
Dangerous talk ... (no team wins every game)

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 30 Sep- 2 Oct Hertha - Koeln Hertha was on a good run before they lost to Bremen last time, and still I think they could have got sth out of that game if not the red cards for Ramos and Lell. They are capable of creating opportunities as they showed against Augsburg and Dortmund for instance. Koeln played 3 away games this season, averaging a shocking 6 goals each. That would be enough for an argument, but I'll add their lethal power on the counters and a weakened defense (Solbakken has only 4 defenders in his squad to choose from) and I think we're going for a goalscoring fest over 3 goals @2.1 8/10 pts Cologne & over 2.5 @5 2/10 pts Cologne dnb @2.67 2/10 pts with bet365

Kaiser Stuttgart=both teams to score (1.66) bet365 Kaiser's position 15° points 5 Stuttgart position 7° points 10 Preview: Kaiser: injured: Simunek (defender 0 / 0), Derstroff (striker 0 / 0). Stuttgart: injured: Matthieu Delpierre (defender 0 / 0), Johan Audel (midfielder 0 / 0) Julian Schieber (striker 0 / 0), Georg Niedermeier (defender 0 / 0), Ermin Bicakcic (defender 0 / 0), Mamadou Bah (midfielder 0 / 0), Tamas Hajnal (6 midfielder / 0). The Kaiser has a score of w1-d2-l4 goals scored 5 goals against 10 while Stuttgart has a score of w3-d1-l3 goals scored 10 goals against 6. The home team did not start well the league is located in the lower parts of the standings. The Kaiser has lost the last league game played outside the house with a score of 0-1 against Wolfsubrg. Stuttgart has lost the last league game played at home with a score of 1-2 against Hamburg. Game between two teams who could have done better so far, so I think that this challenge is full of actions to goals. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 30 Sep- 2 Oct Hoff v Bayern over 2.5 goals 1) Reasoning is the following quote/s from Hoffenheim manager: :)"You have got to emit self-confidence on the field and you certainly cannot do that if I say 'listen, lads, Bayern Munich are coming and we have all going to have to defend','' he said in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung newspaper. :)"My philosophy is to play attacking football from a stable defensive foundation. "It is also to be snotty at times and to occasionally look the opponents in the eyes and say 'come on, my friend, now I am going to attack you 22 times and it is not going to be a pleasant afternoon for you'. "I will be telling my lads to shoot, to pepper their goal. "And if occasionally somebody in row 37 gets their beer knocked out of their hands, then who cares? It gives the impression that we play attractive football.'' 2) Robben should start together with Ribery here and these 2 make their own space without handouts from the opposition. 3) Lastly Hoff have 2 def 3 mid and 1 striker out can't remember names. Looks like perfect conditions for goals to me.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 30 Sep- 2 Oct 1899 Hoffenheim v FC Bayern München = Munchen @1.51 with betfair 9/10 STAKE 50% Looking at the current form of these two side its clear to see both are scoring goals and winning games. however the stand out point for me is munchen have not concerned a goal now for a very long period and watching them v man city they do not look like they are going to give that record up easily. Man city are a far better team thank hoffenheim and i was expecting a prices of about 1.3 for the munchen win so i am more than happy to take 1.51 with the midfield dominating games and gomez scoring goals for fun i see munchen winning this one and expect the prices to drop before kick off :hope

1899 Hoffenheim v FC Bayern München = Munchen @1.51 with betfair 9/10 STAKE 50% Looking at the current form of these two side its clear to see both are scoring goals and winning games. however the stand out point for me is munchen have not concerned a goal now for a very long period and watching them v man city they do not look like they are going to give that record up easily. Man city are a far better team thank hoffenheim and i was expecting a prices of about 1.3 for the munchen win so i am more than happy to take 1.51 with the midfield dominating games and gomez scoring goals for fun i see munchen winning this one and expect the prices to drop before kick off :hope
Bayern Munich are playing really really well. I have been on the clean sheet/to win to nil bandwagon for a while and I see no reason to stop now. Given the really good odds, I will be backing: 4pts Bayern Munich to win to nil @ 2.60 bet365

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 30 Sep- 2 Oct As for the meeting Hoffenheim - Bayern, I see no other option here and win than for Bayern. Forwards "Peasant" in recent meetings had an easy task with the defense and rivals, in a meeting with Wolfsburg strikers had a lot of space to play after that no problem winning the individual battles ,with Bayern will probably not possible. The only option at this meeting, the scoring should be set pieces because I do not see that if Firmino or Babel won the individual duel with the best defense and the league, it could not even such a company as Leverkusen has to go "blue"? . In the last meeting of Cologne, one could see what he did with the defense and Podolski today hosts Bayern in such individuals so we have a lot of situations to get goals and to cover the handicap should not be missing. Guests come in the most powerful composition, the composition of the play comes back hungry Robben, who definitely has something to prove after last situation with Manchester City. In conclusion, the hosts are average team, now come to face the best team in the league, which in each formation is doing successfully, run out of space in addition to offensive play as opposed to the last meeting so the situation on the sting should be and can not risk further BTS-NO . The next meeting of the Leverkusen game is that after the last two losers should deal with słabiutkim Wolfsburg. Guests without rhyme or reason on the defensive, it looks awful. I recommend meeting with Hoffenheim see what was happening. The Bayer is no shortage of quality individuals and they should sit here earn 3 points, even despite the lack of Schurrle. 8 / 10 Bayern Munich (@ 1.50) 3 / 10 Beck will get card (@3,55) 8 / 10 Bayer Leverkusen (@ 1.80) 8 / 10 Bayer Leverkusen AH -0.75 (@ 2.03) Hosts weakness in the front. In Hertha not play one of the players, who did the differences in offensive - Ramos, plus they will have to deal without defender Lella, who also will be sidelined for red. Berliners game itself is based more on the defensive and attacking than for, in addition to the commentator said , weapon in the English style or the defenders are lined narrow, close together so they are exposed flanks and give it a very large room for maneuver because Koln known as Peszko rages flanks, or Chihi Jajalo but the first certainly does the greatest difference in the flank. The Cologne meeting is able to collect 3 points, Hertha somewhat weakened certainly does not surrender but would be difficult without a central pillar in front of Ramos or so on their part should not be shooting and Cologne is the frightening Podolski and Novakovic, who is always dangerous at set pieces. The only drawback is Cologne Hertha defense but in attack somehow does not persuade me so I'm calm. Cologne catches the wind in its sails, and should go for the blow. 8 / 10 Cologne AH 0 (@ 3.00) 8 / 10 Cologne 0.5 (@ 2.00) Sorry for translator :notworthy

Bayern Munich are playing really really well. I have been on the clean sheet/to win to nil bandwagon for a while and I see no reason to stop now. Given the really good odds, I will be backing: 4pts Bayern Munich to win to nil @ 2.60 bet365
Adding some more reasoning. Bayern Munich are sailing at the top of the league and have won their last 10 games in all competitions with a clean sheet. They were highly impressive in their win over Man City in midweek and I feel they will have too much momentum for Hoffenheim. Bayern Munich @ 1.50 Skybet

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 30 Sep- 2 Oct Hoffenheim - Bayern Selection Hoffenheim or draw Strength 10/10 Date 01/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.85 Reasoning Bayern the leaders of bundesliga a deadly beast crushing everyone on its way,impressive stats,10 victories in a row,received only one goal in last 11 matches.All of this makes them a huge favourite in this match.With their top striker Maio Gomez in mesmeric form, it is hard to see how the hosts are going to stop this machine.But this season (up till now) Hoffenheim is playing really good football,the whole team with that fast attacks are doing a really good job and today they will have a huge task to stop the marauding visitors.Bayern had a really hard week and how long can they keep this tempo we should see in this match but there is no doubt Hoffenheim with their massive home fans will will give their best in order to achive positive result fromthis match.I believe that at least they can snatch a point here.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 30 Sep- 2 Oct Excellent call. :clap Congratulations.

Hoffenheim - Bayern Selection Hoffenheim or draw Strength 10/10 Date 01/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.85 Reasoning Bayern the leaders of bundesliga a deadly beast crushing everyone on its way,impressive stats,10 victories in a row,received only one goal in last 11 matches.All of this makes them a huge favourite in this match.With their top striker Maio Gomez in mesmeric form, it is hard to see how the hosts are going to stop this machine.But this season (up till now) Hoffenheim is playing really good football,the whole team with that fast attacks are doing a really good job and today they will have a huge task to stop the marauding visitors.Bayern had a really hard week and how long can they keep this tempo we should see in this match but there is no doubt Hoffenheim with their massive home fans will will give their best in order to achive positive result fromthis match.I believe that at least they can snatch a point here.

Hoffenheim - Bayern Selection Hoffenheim or draw Strength 10/10 Date 01/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.85 Reasoning Bayern the leaders of bundesliga a deadly beast crushing everyone on its way,impressive stats,10 victories in a row,received only one goal in last 11 matches.All of this makes them a huge favourite in this match.With their top striker Maio Gomez in mesmeric form, it is hard to see how the hosts are going to stop this machine.But this season (up till now) Hoffenheim is playing really good football,the whole team with that fast attacks are doing a really good job and today they will have a huge task to stop the marauding visitors.Bayern had a really hard week and how long can they keep this tempo we should see in this match but there is no doubt Hoffenheim with their massive home fans will will give their best in order to achive positive result fromthis match.I believe that at least they can snatch a point here.
:ok Full Time: Hoffenheim 0 Bayern 0 I saw some of the game, expecting Bayern to win as usual. But they seemed below their usual level today. On what I saw, it was Hoffenheim who had more energy and more chances - perhaps Bayern were mentally or physically weakened by extra Champions League game in the week? Sounds strange for a club like Bayern with their big squad, but they didn't look as powerful today, and looked happy with a point at the end.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 30 Sep- 2 Oct Hannover - Bremen Both teams striked 45 times in the last 9 Meetings in Hannover (5 goals in Average). 26 goals in the last five meetings between Hannover and Bremen (5,2 in average). It's everytime Action in the North Derby between Bremen and Hannover and a lot of goals. Bremen (14-7 goal balance, 3,0 av.in 7 rounds) and Hannover (8-8 goal balance, 2,28 av. in 7 rounds) are good for more than 2.5 goals I'm sure. Bremen can defend the second place in Bundesliga with a draw or a win over Hannover away. They have sixteen points, three points less than the leader Munich - Gladbach on third has also 16. Hannover can jump to the 4th place with a win. Hannover home side: 2-2-0 | 6:4 goals Bremen away side: 1-1-1 | 3:3 goals Tim Wiese Bremens Keeper is missing with a red card, Mielitz will substitute the first keeper. Hannover is missing is forward Ya Konan as important player infront. over 2.5 goals

Hertha - Koeln Hertha was on a good run before they lost to Bremen last time, and still I think they could have got sth out of that game if not the red cards for Ramos and Lell. They are capable of creating opportunities as they showed against Augsburg and Dortmund for instance. Koeln played 3 away games this season, averaging a shocking 6 goals each. That would be enough for an argument, but I'll add their lethal power on the counters and a weakened defense (Solbakken has only 4 defenders in his squad to choose from) and I think we're going for a goalscoring fest over 3 goals @2.1 8/10 pts Cologne & over 2.5 @5 2/10 pts Cologne dnb @2.67 2/10 pts with bet365
a loss for me didn't expect Koeln to be beaten by that margin

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 30 Sep- 2 Oct Hamburger SV - FC Schalke 04 Hamburg with the interim Coach Cardoso won his last start versus Stuttgart in the last round away 2-1. It was the youngest Team that starts in the last 37 years. Cardoso was a player and at least a youth Coach for Hamburg. He taken the first team as long as Hamburg is looking for a new solution. Schalke with the old and new Coach Huub Stevens won his first two games as Schalke Coach (4-2 Freiburg, 3-1 M.Haifa in EURO League). He has positive signs after Coach Ralf Rangnick taken off with a Burnout. Stevens knows the Team and I think that all players woke up after the Burnout by Rangnick. "We will play for Rangnick" was the message after his gone. It's hard to predict the outgoing of this match. Hamburg on the home side is worst. 0-1-2 the last place in the home ladder. Schalke on the away side is 1-0-2 in 3 games - 13th place on the away table. But both have a goof forward line and they can score. Hamburg 6/10 and Schalke 7/10 games with one or more goals. For me it's the once bet I can imagine. Both teams to score

Hannover - Bremen Both teams striked 45 times in the last 9 Meetings in Hannover (5 goals in Average). 26 goals in the last five meetings between Hannover and Bremen (5,2 in average). It's everytime Action in the North Derby between Bremen and Hannover and a lot of goals. Bremen (14-7 goal balance, 3,0 av.in 7 rounds) and Hannover (8-8 goal balance, 2,28 av. in 7 rounds) are good for more than 2.5 goals I'm sure. Bremen can defend the second place in Bundesliga with a draw or a win over Hannover away. They have sixteen points, three points less than the leader Munich - Gladbach on third has also 16. Hannover can jump to the 4th place with a win. Hannover home side: 2-2-0 | 6:4 goals Bremen away side: 1-1-1 | 3:3 goals Tim Wiese Bremens Keeper is missing with a red card, Mielitz will substitute the first keeper. Hannover is missing is forward Ya Konan as important player infront. over 2.5 goals
Hamburger SV - FC Schalke 04 Hamburg with the interim Coach Cardoso won his last start versus Stuttgart in the last round away 2-1. It was the youngest Team that starts in the last 37 years. Cardoso was a player and at least a youth Coach for Hamburg. He taken the first team as long as Hamburg is looking for a new solution. Schalke with the old and new Coach Huub Stevens won his first two games as Schalke Coach (4-2 Freiburg, 3-1 M.Haifa in EURO League). He has positive signs after Coach Ralf Rangnick taken off with a Burnout. Stevens knows the Team and I think that all players woke up after the Burnout by Rangnick. "We will play for Rangnick" was the message after his gone. It's hard to predict the outgoing of this match. Hamburg on the home side is worst. 0-1-2 the last place in the home ladder. Schalke on the away side is 1-0-2 in 3 games - 13th place on the away table. But both have a goof forward line and they can score. Hamburg 6/10 and Schalke 7/10 games with one or more goals. For me it's the once bet I can imagine. Both teams to score
;)