BBOTD 27th of September

Aidymac

Ashkalara - Chepstow 4:00 I think this horse may be overpriced for this race. Luke Morris takes the ride for the first time on this animal who won two starts back here at Chepstow over C+D and although it is 5 pounds higher tomorrow running off 62, it won off 62 at Ffos Las in September 2010. Chepstow seems to be its preferred course with a record of 8-1-7-2-1 here, both C+D wins coming on softer conditions, which is what it has tomorrow and the times it did not win here the ground was good or better. I can excuse its last run which was poor as it was 4 pounds higher off 66 running over 2 furlongs further at Ffos Las and back here it will be much more at home. 14/1 just looks far too overpriced in my opinion. Of the rest, i feel Russian Affair would be the biggest danger. WIN @ 14/1 Bet365 BOG

Re: BBOTD 27th of September 15:40 Ayr Dispol Grand Win SP This 5 year old former C&D winner will face though race against horses like Captain Scooby og Sharp Shoe. Dispol Grand, are in my opinion the better choice. Captain Scooby will carry an extra 12lb, and that might be too much for the in form gelding. Dispol Grand recend races ended 1-2-4-2-4. The going might not be a problem, his latest second was under simular going and distance. The jockey Paul Hanagan are in great form and his races yesterday (26/9) was on a simular going, witch secured him 2 win, 3 place in 6 races.

Re: BBOTD 27th of September 3:30 Chepstow - Ellies Image The 4yo has been in very good form since August and I don't think this class 6 race will worry her much after a CD win earlier this month. She carries 2lb this time and has the same jockey in Jimmy Fortune this time around. It's Brian Baugh's only runner of the day and one of two for the jockey. She's forecasted at 10/1 in a big field but I feel that's value after winning here in a similar field earlier this month. I probably won't be able to get on to post an EP, so will take sp. May try posting a price tomorrow lunchtime but will fully understand if this is not allowed.

Re: BBOTD 27th of September 15:50 Sedgefield I'm convinced that STAND CLEAR will come back to form at some point very soon after a quiet spell this summer, she's dropped 12lbs in the weights as a result and this race potentially looks like one that will be run to suit her, therefore she's worth chancing at double-figure odds. Trained by Ferdy Murphy, she's only won once from ten starts but that win came over C & D and the manner in which she did it (saddle slipped and lost ground, battled hard) suggested she looked like a hurdler with a fair bit of potential. Still think there's a few races in her even though she's had a quiet spell of late but looked two starts ago that she might be coming back into a bit of form when beaten 14 lengths but stayed on quite well under considerate handling. Similar comments can be applied to her last start and she's now dropped to an attractive looking mark of 96. Alongside a falling rating, there's plenty of pace in this contest and a solid gallop is almost assured, I think she's tonnes better when coming off a good clip and she also looks like she may stay a bit further than this 2m4f trip in time, so a good gallop is most definitely a positive. It's Graham Lee's only ride of the day (vaguely interesting as Ferdy has another in the next race that he doesn't ride) and with the race pace likely to suit, she should go well. Market support would be very encouraging. STAND CLEAR; EW @ 14/1 William Hill (bog)

Re: BBOTD 27th of September 3:50 Sedgefield - Daytime Dreamer - e/w @ 12/1 (Bet365) In relatively good form in lowly contests on the flat and now reverts to hurdling off what looks to be a potentially workable mark of 90. Decent 7lb claiming lady jockey on board too (won on him on the flat) and this track/trip/ground should all suit. The opposition are quite modest and if this one can run to his best, he could run into a place at least. 12/1 looks a decent price about him and I'll have a small each-way go.

Re: BBOTD 27th of September 2:10 Karma Chameleon @ Ayr -likes the softer ground as it has finished nearer the front on both starts on that kind of ground.Last week finished well down the field in a 1 mile race which looked too far although did make some late headway.Was only beaten by just over 1 length at Redcar at the beginning of the month when running on.Freddie Tylicki takes the ride and is in great form this month with 10 winners from 73 rides with a profit of +51.13 as well as a profit of +2.50 at Ayr this year and he is 1/3 rides for trainer Richard Guest.Is off the same mark as first two nurserie runs and can go close at a big price 0.5pt e/w @ sp Cheers

Re: BBOTD 27th of September Ashkalara - 4.00 Chp (1pt win 14-1 SJ) Rowing in with AIDYMAC on this one. Ashlakara won over CD on GS in August 2010, and then immediately followed up in a very slow 5-runner race over 10f. However, connections then pursued the probably erroneous idea that she was a 10f horse and (with the exception of her reappearance in May on the AW) she didn't get to run over a mile again until last month. This resulted in a head second followed by a victory, both over CD. Returned to 10f on her last start, I think that run can be ignored, which leaves us with a horse who with figures of 1-2-1 on her last three mile turf runs, all of which were over CD. Furthermore, she is only running off 62, which is exactly the same mark that she won off in that 10f win last September.

Re: BBOTD 27th of September 0.5 e/w abbey minster 100/1 boyle sports/stan james 14.50 sedgefield abbey minister is priced at a predicted 25/1 with sportinglife and 50/1 with racingpost so the 159/1 that i have just been matched at on b/f is decent and the 100/1 bookies have priced this up at could be to big,10 runs to date,placed 4 times,twice in class 4 company out of 5 class 4 company races,russian war with McCoy on board should take the race but after that i dont see anything really special so abbey minister if runs a big race might just grab a place...a very long shot and that might well show in the finishing position but gets my quid:hope

Re: BBOTD 27th of September 520 Sedgefield: Lucky Lukey (15/8 VCBet, Bet365) Ordinary handicap and Lucky Lukey looks well treated now that the grey has finally got the hang of things over sticks, joined Jenny Candlish in June and despite a poor start for the stable ran well when second at Southwell, made no mistake next time at Hereford when winning with a bit in hand. Sam Twiston-Davies makes the long trip for just the one ride which says enough about his chances. This is a weak race and I reckon the selection has a few pounds in hand yet.

Re: BBOTD 27th of September

15.20 Sedgefield Manger Hanagment - 1pt win @ sp Manger Hanagment completed a 4 timer in effortless fashion last time out and should keep that spree up here despite the penalty is a real improver over hurdles on his last two wins and ought to win this race
Timeform comments;
Manger Hanagment completed a 4-timer in effortless fashion at Perth last week and is likely to keep his winning spree going despite a double penalty.
Come on, its not that hard to do your own reasoning:wall

Re: BBOTD 27th of September Sedgefield 2.20 Jawaab win - 6/1 WH Lot better than most of theese on the flat and saddle slipped 3 days ago. Was 3rd on sole hurdling start before and this more galloping track will suit. Not sure if the favorite will like this sharp test. I see him more as a stayer. Brian Ellison's runner could be decent, but my selection probably has the beating of him on flat ability and I see no reason why Jawaab should be a bigger price.

Re: BBOTD 27th of September 2.30 Chepstow Dutch Master win 7/2 bet365 Sired by dutch art who according to flat stats is 2/2 fto over gd/sft or worse ground with 2yos Balding yard continue in great heart and hes sent 4 to chepstow this year (2011) with 1 winning and other 3 finding places (3212) and over the years here is 1/22 with 8 further places , all with juveniles

Re: BBOTD 27th of September S3.50 King Mak 0.5pt E/W 11/1 William Hill The current trainer has improved the horse and todays jockey is 2 from 7 wins on the horse (just 2 wins from 27 when ridden by other jockeys). The run last time out is of particular interest and a repeat of that would see it go really close here. No problems with the trip and ground so hopefully it'll bowl along towards the front end and remain competitive.

Re: BBOTD 27th of September 4.30 Chepstow: Triple Dream 1pt win @ 8/1 Boylesports BOG Milton Bradley goes double handed here and although I think both have claims I am going to side with Triple Dream. Had been running well enough from around this mark in similar contests before disappointing on last couple of occasions. Is still handicapped below highest winning mark so if putting best foot forward would be bang there and with Fallon taking over the reins would be no surprise to see the horse go close. Trainer should know where he is with the favourite Two Turtle Doves given Cape Royal was beaten a neck by that rival over C&D LTO and of the two Bradley horses this one would be my preference anyway so must have a chance.

Re: BBOTD 27th of September Trainer Charlie Longsdon has been in fine form of late and sends out just the two today, i'll take a wee chance in his runner in Race one on the card at Sedge. The 4yr old Chestnut gelding has only ran twice that being two NH flat races but he came home 5th last time out from a field of 13. If he can improve any today he could grab some prize money for his trainer & Owner Mr Longsdon. Jockey Felix De Giles only has the two rides and both of them are for Mr Longsdon, if he wins the first they could do a quick fire double in Race two. Sedgefield - 14:20 - Oi Oi Savaloi - 0.5 e/w bet 16/1 Stanjames. Oi Oi ahhhh

Re: BBOTD 27th of September 3.30 Chepstow Slumbering Sioux 25/1 VC Bet Only win for this horse came on soft ground at Yarmouth and although she has been very disappointing this year, I don't think she has been suited by either trip or ground. Drop back in trip today and these conditions will hopefully suit much more. The addition of blinkers makes things interesting as well as they might perk her up a little.

Re: BBOTD 27th of September 4.40 Ayr MEDICINAL COMPOUND is unfancied at 33/1 but that is because of a mass of support for the odds on jolly. This one won't mind testing conditions - won on bottomless ground at Newcastle last season, and might improve for the fitting of first time blinkers. Bit of a hopeful punt but might be capable of sneaking a place if others misfire. 33/1 William Hill, 0.5 pt EW

Re: BBOTD 27th of September 15:50 Sedg Mardood - Weird trend for horse here poor run then win so hoping it follows the trend. Course trend is 2, 6, 1, 8, 1, 9, 1, 3, 1, 6. Is a 6 year old with a rating of 94 having won CD off 90. Acts on various going with either side of good being ideal. Trainer is 10 from 47 here giving +35.88. Biggest negative for me is best runs come in the spring but shall play at 22/1 0.5EW William Hill.

Ashkalara - Chepstow 4:00 I think this horse may be overpriced for this race. Luke Morris takes the ride for the first time on this animal who won two starts back here at Chepstow over C+D and although it is 5 pounds higher tomorrow running off 62, it won off 62 at Ffos Las in September 2010. Chepstow seems to be its preferred course with a record of 8-1-7-2-1 here, both C+D wins coming on softer conditions, which is what it has tomorrow and the times it did not win here the ground was good or better. I can excuse its last run which was poor as it was 4 pounds higher off 66 running over 2 furlongs further at Ffos Las and back here it will be much more at home. 14/1 just looks far too overpriced in my opinion. Of the rest, i feel Russian Affair would be the biggest danger. WIN @ 14/1 Bet365 BOG
Non Runner BH....... Stand Clear - Sedgefield 3:50 This horse is nicely handicapped now and if on song would have a big chance to win this race. Has had the 11 runs to date resulting in 1 win, that win coming over course and distance when beating Cailin Na Ri by a head, pulling well clear of the rest. Got an opening mark of 108 at Aintree and ran a respectable 3rd of 10 , then after that off 106 had a respectable 3rd of 12 at Cartmel over 2m 6f where it traded low in running. Had 3 runs since , finishing midfield in all 3 but now is down to a mark of 96, 12 pounds lower than when a respectable 3rd at Aintree and it likes good ground too which it has today. Graham Lee partnered it the only time it won and is back up today. Has a good shout in my opinion. I have Overbranch and Balamory Dan as the biggest dangers WIN @ 14/1 VC BOG

Re: BBOTD 27th of September QUEL BALLISTIC 2.50 Sedgefield. 0.5 points each way. Needs to find plenty on hurdling form, but always thought of as a chaser and bred to be a chaser. Trip and ground shouldn't bother and James Wade loves a winner around the track, so with improvement expected, he may just sneak a place at very big odds. 50/1 Ladbrokes BOG

Re: BBOTD 27th of September Arachnophobia 3.00 Chepstow. 0.5 points each way. A bit dodgy, but this race has cut up and I think it'll suit us well. The soft'ish' ground on breeding (Redback (8.1f) — La Mata (IRE) (Danehill Dancer (IRE) (8.2f)) and the race should be run to suit. Decent odds and worth a pop. 14/1 Boylesports (bog)

15.20 Sedgefield Manger Hanagment - 1pt win @ sp Manger Hanagment completed a 4 timer in effortless fashion last time out and should keep that spree up here despite the penalty is a real improver over hurdles on his last two wins and ought to win this race
I was on Timeform and i think most of your write up is copied off the timeform comment for the race... Everyone else here writes a detailed description for their horses, i see Falbrav made a very good case for a 50/1 outsider there earlier and it was placed, you cant even muster up 1 sentence of your own for an odds on favourite, and its every single day and not fair you getting into the top 16 when everybody else is working hard to try and get in there!

Re: BBOTD 27th of September 4.40 Ayr - Nazreef - 18/1 Boylesports Short priced favourite here so some big prices available on the others if he fails to deliver. Yet to win on turf but posted some decent efforts in top handicaps this year. Best form at Southwell and has gone well on soft before so i've got a hunch that he may be at his best on turf under todays conditions. Doubts over the trip as hasnt stayed this far before, but from stall 1 with Fanning on board im hoping he gets a soft lead here and can look to dominate this field with a lot of them wanting to be held up.

Re: BBOTD 27th of September well i am sorry if members are angry but i do try my best i had this problem when i first joined i have said in the past i am no where near as knowledgable as some of the punters on the horses on the forum i only joined to get tips but i felt i should try and contribute also and i was told its ok to use timeform as a reference and change the words but sorry if thats still not good enough when i need help to do a writeup i withdraw my self from the competition A.S.A.P and i will post no more sorry if anybody feels cheated from a top 16 competition place BH please give my Award to somebody more deserving good luck to all the great tippers on this forum.

well i am sorry if members are angry but i do try my best i had this problem when i first joined i have said in the past i am no where near as knowledgable as some of the punters on the horses on the forum i only joined to get tips but i felt i should try and contribute also and i was told its ok to use timeform as a reference and change the words but sorry if thats still not good enough when i need help to do a writeup i withdraw my self from the competition A.S.A.P and i will post no more sorry if anybody feels cheated from a top 16 competition place BH please give my Award to somebody more deserving good luck to all the great tippers on this forum.
Ah christ, now your making me feel bad! I didnt mean to upset you mate, nobody feels cheated, it would just be nice if you did a write-up of your own! If you want help on how to read form send me a PM and ill help you with it.