** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Australian A League Season 2011/2012

Re: Australian A League Season 2011/2012 On TAB Australia, there is a betting odd mistake A, Thompson (MVFC) is 11/2 to score first goal which is fair enough vs n'castle jets. but then you look down the page, and he is still 5/1 just to score anytime. although its no certain for him to score, if his first goal is 11/2 youd think his anytime goal would be around 5/2 or 3/1. advantage is there to be taken. Edit: he is favourite to score 1st goal, yet he is 9th favourite to score anytime? makes no sense

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australian A League Season 2011/2012 Sydney FC - Central Coast pick: O 3.5 goals odds: 3.10 @ Bwin Sydney are very interesting team, as they are playing much better on the road, compared to their home games results. Sydney are the 3rd best away side in the league, but is the weakest home team so far. They got the weakest home defense, conceding 13 goals in their 6 matches till now. In last 2 matches, they conceded 8 goals, losing from Wellington away from home with 4:2 and from Melbourne Heart at home with 0:4. Sydney is offensive minded team and they got 5 x Over 3.5 goals in their last 7 home games. Central Coast are current leaders with 5 points in front of the 2nd placed team. They are having amazing run of 9-2-0 in their last 11 matches. In 9 of these 11 games, they scored 2 or more goals. Away from home Central Coast got 5 straight wins, and managed to score 2 or more goals in all of these matches, making 5 overs. Both sides are offensive minded teams and will play open and aggressive football. They made 3 x O 3.5 goals in their last 3 meetings, and I expect another goal festival today Head-to-head: Sydney - Central Coast Sydney Central Coast 2:3 19.11.2011 Central Coast Sydney 2:2 23.01.2011 Central Coast Sydney 4:0 04.12.2010

Re: Australian A League Season 2011/2012 It happened in the earlier game too, Newcastle were underdogs, they led at half time and held on for the draw. Another thing is to watch out for a goal around the 67th mins, it doesn't always work but it is good to keep that time frame in mind. :cheers

Re: Australian A League Season 2011/2012 Brisbane were favorites to win this match at the start of the game, so if you want to take the chance with the draw when the odds are good, then it may pay off, personally i would go for the next team to score just in case Sydney comes back and wins.

Re: Australian A League Season 2011/2012 Well game over, Brisbane sneaked home with 2 goals in extra time, i was not expecting that at all, just one of those rare results, doesn't happen that much and especially not in extra time. It doesn't change anything with the patten though, so if you take live betting for Soccer, then keep this half time theory in mind, it works on all soccer games but the more games there are then of course the rare results like this game will be popping up. If you do follow this, you will not be disappointed and you may save some money if you were going to take the team who was behind at half time, check the results and you will see the patten. Finally the percentage that will be in your favour will be 90% and the other 10% is for those rare result, which in my opinion is been too generous. Lets beat those bookies and get the advantage in our favour. Good Luck ..... :cheers

Re: Australian A League Season 2011/2012

Sunday 15 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Melbourne Heart v Perth Glory (05:00 GMT) 1.92 3.65 4.7 100.76 %
maximize.gif Gold Coast United v Wellington Phoenix (07:30 GMT) 2.05 3.45 4.1 102.16 %
Wednesday 18 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sydney FC v Perth Glory (06:30 GMT) 2.08 3.35 3.35 107.78 %
maximize.gif Melbourne Heart v Central Coast Mariners (08:30 GMT) 3.23 3.4 2.08 108.45 %

Re: Australian A League Season 2011/2012 Watching the Melb Hearts v Perth game and if Melbourne wants any chance to win outright, then they need to level or lead before half time, otherwise they may only be fighting for a drawn match. Melb Hearts have a canny knack of scoring around the 40th mins, so we will see what happens.

Re: Australian A League Season 2011/2012 Half Time now, Melb didn't score in the 1st half so the best they will get from this match will be a draw. Perth now has the advantage to win and the worse result for them will also be a draw though they do have the chance to win outright. I will not be wasting my money taking Melb to win this game outright, but i will take them to draw when the odds are good as they were favorites at the start. :cheers

Re: Australian A League Season 2011/2012 Watching the Gold Coast v Wellington game and this time with the half time score still at 0-0, this means that any team can still win. I will be watching out for Wellington to score 1st and possibly Gold Coast leveling. If it is still 0-0 at the 75th minute, then i will be leaning towards Gold Coast to maybe score the 1st goal as the favorites have a good percentage of doing this. Look for a possible goal around the 67th minute. Good Luck ..... :cheers

Re: Australian A League Season 2011/2012 Game Over, Wellington got the late goal to win 0-1, i took them to score 1st at $5 but when the 75th minute arrived, i took Gold Coast as well at $4.50, i was lucky that one ending up scoring as i thought that i had wasted my money. I hate those kind of games, the odds don't get a chance to move up and down so we can try to benefit, pity no one led at half time, that would have given us the team with the advantage. I tried to open a thread in the systems forum, because i wanted some feed back of how my half time theory could be improved as other members may give a good way to benefit from it, but they are not accepting any new threads, pity.

Re: Australian A League Season 2011/2012 Half Time now, Melb didn't score, odds were worth it $7.50 and Central Coast didn't score either. 0-0 just means anyone can win outright,but i will lean towards Melb as Central Coast from what i have seen lately do not score much late in the 2nd half. Melb Hearts to win and if they lead, i will cover with a draw if odds are worth it.

Re: Australian A League Season 2011/2012 I would say 2 goals, i always wait if a goal will come around the 67th min, as some teams do score around that time, Central Coast are very content if it is 0-0 late in the 2nd half, so i am hoping Melb leads so Central will do something. I do think 2 goals and possibly a draw 1-1. :hope sorry, i forgot to add, i was hoping someone would lead at half time so they could have all the advantage, but no, none could do it.

Re: Australian A League Season 2011/2012 what a stink game, i got Central to score at $6.25 as it looked like the goal was shut for Melb with heaps of oppertunities, but to get a goal near the end isn't really good, but i will take it and my 2-3 goals bet lost. Keep an eye on my half time theory, you wont be disappointed and it will show you which team has the advantage and which team may be only fighting for a draw. :cheers ..... lets get the advantage over the bookies.

Friday 20 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Newcastle United Jets v Wellington Phoenix (09:00 GMT) 2.3 3.5 3.4 101.46 %
Saturday 21 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Central Coast Mariners v Adelaide United (06:30 GMT) 1.75 3.85 5.2 102.35 %
maximize.gif Melbourne Heart v Brisbane Roar (08:45 GMT) 3.65 3.6 2.25 99.62 %
Sunday 22 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sydney FC v Gold Coast United (06:00 GMT) 2 3.55 3.9 103.81 %
maximize.gif Perth Glory v Melbourne Victory (08:30 GMT) 2.54 3.45 3 101.69 %

Re: Australian A League Season 2011/2012 The Newcastle v Wellington game will be starting shortly, i have taken 4+ goals $3.40 at tab.co.nz, as i am looking for this game to get at least 2 or 3 goals and hopefully the 4th will come if Wellington is leading. I have been checking some pattens and have found the favourite team have score the 2nd & 4th goal quite a lot, so hoping Wellington can lead 1st, time will tell. Good Luck ..... :cheers

Re: Australian A League Season 2011/2012 Why are these game so silly to watch with no goals yet, it is very annoying. My 4+ goals look helpless with it been 0-0 at half time. If Newcastle scores 1st shortly after half time, then look for them to go 2-0 up and if Wellington can by some chance score 1st then look for Newcastle to level 1-1. If no one scores by the 70th minute then the advantage will be with Wellington, but i won't be betting on them until this game hits the 80th minute mark, quite a few game with 0-0 at half time have ended with a goal maybe from the 80th min. Why can't game just go with the Script. :hope

Re: Australian A League Season 2011/2012 I only seen the second half, but Phoenix were deserving of their win. The goalwas well-taken and they should have had another had Sanchez not missed an absolute sitter from Ifil's cross. In general, Jets couldn't hold on to the ball at all; their passing was sloppy and everytime they got the ball into the final third they couldn't make it stick. I thought Phoenix could have nicked another on the break a couple of times, their pace front was causing lots of problems on the counter IMO.

Melbourn Heart-Brisbane Roar ' date= Brisbane Roar -1AH , 3.10 Pinnacle 10units
Roar is playing away and Berisha is out (striker) Heart played good and had plenty of chances even though they lost last game.