maximize.gif Grosseto v Crotone (14:00 BST) 1.93 3.2 4.8 103.90 %
maximize.gif Gubbio v Varese (14:00 BST) 2.75 3 2.75 106.06 %
maximize.gif Juve Stabia v Pescara (14:00 BST) 3 3.4 2.55 101.96 %
maximize.gif Nocerina v Torino (14:00 BST) 3.2 3.2 2.44 103.48 %
maximize.gif Padova v Modena (14:00 BST) 1.62 3.75 7.5 101.73 %
maximize.gif Sassuolo v Bari (14:00 BST) 2.15 3.1 4 103.77 %
Monday 26 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Empoli v Reggina (19:45 BST) 2.45 3 3.2 105.40 %

Re: Italy - Serie B - 23-26 September Padova - Modena Got to take Padova in this round despite big handicap for B level. They are on top right now, playing to their potential. Wrote some things about Padova last week already, but this time I believe they should get an easy win against Modena who are one of lower teams in B. Padova -1 @ 2.08 sbobet --- Albinoleffe - Sampdoria Might be a bit risk bet, but I think if Sampdoria wants to promote, they will have to win this kind of games. Sampdoria without Pozzi and Palombo, but the quality of squad they have is superior to any team in B. Home team is medium table quality, have some interesting players, like Cagliari loanee Cocco, but overall, Genoa based team should win this one, as I said, they are Serie A material already. Sampdoria -0.5 @ 2.07 sbobet

Re: Italy - Serie B - 23-26 September Gubbio - Varese Again value from my point of view. Table can show differently, but Varese make no mistake are one of top teams in B. If luck was on their side, they should now have at least 2 wins and one draw more. In last round they finally won and they should build on that. Gubbio one of weaker sides in B, promoted from C, and with awful defence, they lost all games deservedly and got a lucky point against other relegation candidate Modena. I simply can not see Varese loosing this one and in worst case money back. Varese 0 @ 1.97 sbobet

Re: Italy - Serie B - 23-26 September

Albinoleffe - Sampdoria Might be a bit risk bet, but I think if Sampdoria wants to promote, they will have to win this kind of games. Sampdoria without Pozzi and Palombo, but the quality of squad they have is superior to any team in B. Home team is medium table quality, have some interesting players, like Cagliari loanee Cocco, but overall, Genoa based team should win this one, as I said, they are Serie A material already. Sampdoria -0.5 @ 2.07 sbobet
I knew Pozzi was out but where did you get the info that Palombo was missing? If Palombo was out aswell it would put me off backing Samp here. However, according to this link Palombo has shaken off a knock and is in the squad to face Albinoleffe... http://www.sampdoria.it/news/gasta-palombo-e-foggia-tra-i-convocati-per-lalbinoleffe.html

Re: Italy - Serie B - 23-26 September Albinoleffe V Sampdoria Sampdoria -0.25 @ 3/4 (Betdaq) 5 Units After searching around it has been confirmed from a seperate source that Palombo is in the Sampdoria squad for tommorows game along with Gastaldello and Foggia. Striker Pozzi is out which will be a blow but I believe Albinoleffe captain Previtali is suspended for the match which should hurt the home side. I agree with Azzurini that there is a big difference in quality here and Samp should really be winning these kind of games if they want to go straight back up. It's difficult to anticipate who will start up-front with Bertani but if it is the much maligned Maccarone let's hope he gets back amongst the goals in this match!!!

Re: Italy - Serie B - 23-26 September home team very strong and centered. There will be Sforzini but it will be replaced by a good Alfageme in pairs with Gerard in attack. I think the grosseto immediately make clear the fate of the match and so: Grosseto @ 0-0,25 HT 2.13 IBCBET :clap Grosseto (4-4-2): Narciso; Petras, Olivi, Padella, Giallombardo; Mancini, Crimi, Moretti, Caridi; Alfageme, Gerardi. All. Ugolotti Crotone (4-3-3): Belec; Florenzi, Vinetot, Terigi, Mazzotta; Caetano, Eramo, Galardo; Gabbionetta, Djuric, Ciano. All. Menichini

home team very strong and centered. There will be Sforzini but it will be replaced by a good Alfageme in pairs with Gerard in attack. I think the grosseto immediately make clear the fate of the match and so: Grosseto @ 0-0,25 HT 2.13 IBCBET :clap Grosseto (4-4-2): Narciso; Petras, Olivi, Padella, Giallombardo; Mancini, Crimi, Moretti, Caridi; Alfageme, Gerardi. All. Ugolotti Crotone (4-3-3): Belec; Florenzi, Vinetot, Terigi, Mazzotta; Caetano, Eramo, Galardo; Gabbionetta, Djuric, Ciano. All. Menichini
i have put 0-0,25 but for obvius is 0-0,5 (-0,25) ;) :nana good. must chances for home team. well first half :clap

Re: Italy - Serie B - 23-26 September Well what can I say, some great calls in Serie B today so congratulations all round. Padova -1 comes in for Azzurini despite the home team having 10 men for most of the game which I think shows just how weak Modena are at the momment, good call! Steak returned with Varese +0 so no damage there. The only bet I took here was Samp with a slightly safer line of -0.25 but there was no need as they were comfortable according to the scoreline. To top it all off Maccarone got on the scoresheet!!! :clap:clap:clap

Re: Italy - Serie B - 23-26 September Empoli - Reggina Possible Picks: Draw, 2.99 @ Pinnacle Sports Reggina +0.25 Over 2.25, 1.96 @ SBOBET Reasoning Reginna started the season well, but they gained most of their points against weaker teams. The opposite holds true for Empoli. Both teams played 5 matches and 8 of them ended in an over. Roberto de Agostini of also tipped the draw. Gentlemen, I am interested in your opinion.

Empoli - Reggina Possible Picks: Draw, 2.99 @ Pinnacle Sports Reggina +0.25 Over 2.25, 1.96 @ SBOBET Reasoning Reginna started the season well, but they gained most of their points against weaker teams. The opposite holds true for Empoli. Both teams played 5 matches and 8 of them ended in an over. Roberto de Agostini of also tipped the draw. Gentlemen, I am interested in your opinion.
I personally will not be betting on this game, unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to see either of these sides play this season. Many including myself thought Empoli could kick on this year and get a top 6 finish but the fixture list hasn't been kind to them so far. Reggina have had a solid, if un-spectacular start. I'd say going to Empoli is never an easy game but it's hard to gauge just how fragile Empoli are at the minute. I think your picks are logical choices, probably the best value would be draw @ 2.99. I don't have a feeling either way for overs or unders in this match up. I'd say Empoli's chances of winning are at least just as good as Reggina's and so Reggina +0.25 maybe a little erroneous. Again I must emphasise that this game is a tricky one to predict and my opinion may not hold that much weight as I haven't had a chance to watch these two sides this season. From my point of view I cannot get involved but I wish you the best of luck if you do decide to bet here.

I personally will not be betting on this game, unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to see either of these sides play this season. Many including myself thought Empoli could kick on this year and get a top 6 finish but the fixture list hasn't been kind to them so far. Reggina have had a solid, if un-spectacular start. I'd say going to Empoli is never an easy game but it's hard to gauge just how fragile Empoli are at the minute. I think your picks are logical choices, probably the best value would be draw @ 2.99. I don't have a feeling either way for overs or unders in this match up. I'd say Empoli's chances of winning are at least just as good as Reggina's and so Reggina +0.25 maybe a little erroneous. Again I must emphasise that this game is a tricky one to predict and my opinion may not hold that much weight as I haven't had a chance to watch these two sides this season. From my point of view I cannot get involved but I wish you the best of luck if you do decide to bet here.
no bet for me aswell. agree in fully with Phantom:ok

Re: Italy - Serie B - 23-26 September I think those 2 quick early goals shocked Reggina....the away side definitely were looking for a response and pounded at the goal but came out with nothing. I got suckered into taking in game -0.25 @ 2.04 thought this would of been a pretty good punt considering the circumstances in game but thus no luck! Also notice the rise of goals right now....is this going to continue? as I type this it's now 3-1...can I get like a useless 3-2? lol