England > Weekend > League 1 > 24 September

Saturday 24 September 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif AFC Bournemouth v Hartlepool United (15:00 BST) 2.46 3.5 3.2 100.47 %
maximize.gif Bury v Milton Keynes Dons (15:00 BST) 3.75 3.55 2.2 100.29 %
maximize.gif Carlisle United v Stevenage (15:00 BST) 2.4 3.4 3.05 103.87 %
maximize.gif Charlton Athletic v Chesterfield (15:00 BST) 1.63 4.1 6 102.41 %
maximize.gif Colchester United v Walsall (15:00 BST) 2 3.5 4.4 101.30 %
maximize.gif Huddersfield Town v Leyton Orient (15:00 BST) 1.53 4.5 7.5 100.77 %
maximize.gif Notts County v Rochdale (15:00 BST) 1.93 3.55 4.5 102.20 %
maximize.gif Oldham Athletic v Brentford (15:00 BST) 2.5 3.4 2.87 104.19 %
maximize.gif Preston North End v Tranmere Rovers (15:00 BST) 1.79 3.7 5.4 101.41 %
maximize.gif Scunthorpe United v Yeovil Town (15:00 BST) 1.85 3.65 4.7 102.73 %
maximize.gif Sheffield Wednesday v Exeter City (15:00 BST) 1.69 3.9 5.8 102.05 %
maximize.gif Wycombe Wanderers v Sheffield United (15:00 BST) 3.8 3.45 2.1 102.92 %

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 24 September :clap Id have to agree on the above especially mkdons being reasonably priced at Bury, Bury are sinking fast since Mozika and Lowe were sold and not anywhere near replaced. Also Some are rating Chesterfield to beat charlton. But i think they are looking at them beating carlise 4-1 last weekend and to be honest carlise are a team that can be awesome one week and pathetic the week after. charlton are too good for the newcomers and i expect a comfortable win if team news is ok

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 24 September Sheffield Wednesday AH-1 @ 2,23 Pinnacle 4/10 Sheffield at home vs. Exeter looks nice and I think they can even cover the HC. Exeter don´t seem to have a big goal threat (4 goals home/0 away). Last match vs. Bournemouth was quite horrible (0-2). Sheffield is strong at home (4-0-0, 10:4 goals) and should score 2-3 against an opposition like Exeter in current state. Moreover their confidence should have grown after their first away win vs. Yeovil (after being down 2-1 at ht). Even the odds for a regular homewin are decent (1,7).

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 24 September Bournemouth vs Hartlepool Away side is looking very, very good in this start of the season. It is their momentum and we should take a closer look. They have scored the more goals on away games than any other team (except Charlton, same number, 9). Managed to score in all games except the matches with Scunthorpe in the Cup and Huddesrfield in the League One. Last season won here 1-0, when the Cherries were playing very good. In total they took 4 out 6 points in the season. With 3 strikers on fire, Nish, Boyd and Poole, Hartlepool can offer mor eto their fans. The Cherries might have won last 2 games, but the teams they met were not on their best. away 0 AH @ 2.22 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 24 September Bury vs MK Dons MK Donsa are one of the best in this League. They kept their players, added some other very valuable and keep on dreaming about their return to Championship. Karl Robinson is a very intelligent manager and knows that it is clearly the moment to get another away win, against a side that still needs time to recover from their loss of important players. away -0.25 AH @ 1.83 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 24 September Charlton vs Chesterfield Home side is definitely the best at the moment in the league. They haven't got proper results at home although and I expect them to take their chances now and to win. Chesterfield won last 3 games quite impressive and went to 14th spot. This game will be a tough one for Chesterfield and I expect Charlton to get a boosting morale win this time home. home -0.75 AH @ 1.85 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 24 September Guys, Is there any reason why not to take Sheffield United @ 2.05 ? They are one of the top teams in League 1 playing against one of the weakest teams in league. So far Wycombe have earned only 5 points in 8 games and playing against United doesn't make things easier for them. From my view, odds are pretty decent.

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 24 September

Guys, Is there any reason why not to take Sheffield United @ 2.05 ? They are one of the top teams in League 1 playing against one of the weakest teams in league. So far Wycombe have earned only 5 points in 8 games and playing against United doesn't make things easier for them. From my view, odds are pretty decent.
Personally I will avoid this game. Wycombe are not that weak and Sheffield can be the turning point for home side. 5 consecutive defeats to me is saying that this game will end as a draw. But again, I will not touch this!

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 24 September Sheff Utd 5/4 Mad_men I will be backing sheff utd tomorrow, wycombe 5 straight defeats why should we beleive they will get a win vs one of the top teams. I think at times we over think football bets. If this was a horse race which one would you back the one with form or the one who keeps losing? I am on

Sheff Utd 5/4 Mad_men I will be backing sheff utd tomorrow, wycombe 5 straight defeats why should we beleive they will get a win vs one of the top teams. I think at times we over think football bets. If this was a horse race which one would you back the one with form or the one who keeps losing? I am on
I think you are making a mistake. This is only what I believe!

Bournemouth vs Hartlepool Away side is looking very, very good in this start of the season. It is their momentum and we should take a closer look. They have scored the more goals on away games than any other team (except Charlton, same number, 9). Managed to score in all games except the matches with Scunthorpe in the Cup and Huddesrfield in the League One. Last season won here 1-0, when the Cherries were playing very good. In total they took 4 out 6 points in the season. With 3 strikers on fire, Nish, Boyd and Poole, Hartlepool can offer mor eto their fans. The Cherries might have won last 2 games, but the teams they met were not on their best. away 0 AH @ 2.22 with Pinnacle Sports
Think I will take this bet, too. Bornemouth failed to impress so far, Hartlepool seem to be in a good shape. Odds are generous. Bournemouth will probably miss Barret, Arter, Byrne and Molesley (regular starters)...who picked up knocks/injuries during last away games.

Would it be possible for someone to tell me how significant the loss of Dominic Blizzard is for Yeovil this weekend? Yeovil have a few other injuries' date=' are these a big handicap or not that relevant?[/quote'] Blizzard can´t be very important...look at soccerway stats... http://de.soccerway.com/players/dominic-blizzard/2552/

Sheff Utd 5/4 Mad_men I will be backing sheff utd tomorrow, wycombe 5 straight defeats why should we beleive they will get a win vs one of the top teams. I think at times we over think football bets. If this was a horse race which one would you back the one with form or the one who keeps losing? I am on
Agreed! I'm on them too! Loads of quality against a Wycombe team who are struggling to pick up points

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 24 September Two for me in this league today.As already mentioned above,the price on the monkey hangers is a little on the generous side and I've taken the draw no bet at 6/5 with Padraig Powers.It is a long journey but looking at the form,injury news and goal scoring potential I think the away side are priced nicely to take at least a point from their visit to the fitness first stadium.....2/10 The other one for me is Huddersfield -1AH with bet364....again as mentioned above Orient had a tough Carling cup tie away at Blackburn midweek and face another tough journey today to face the terriers who are 35 unbeaten at home.Orient have only one fit goalkeeper and have a number of outfield injuries to contend with.They have Only scored 5 times this season and they have the worst defensive record letting in 19 In 9 games.The terriers beat a good Sheffield United team 3-0 away recently and I can see a similar result today against the bottom team......3/10

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 24 September I was looking at Stevenage too, a draw could be a good bet there (drawn 2 out of 4 away this season) but they're quite erratic and sometimes go goal-mad! On a slightly unrelated note, i'm new to this and looking for a thread for spread betting (specifically total goals), is there such a thing on here? Cheers in advance.:hope:gimme

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 24 September Wycombe - Sheffield United: Sheffield United @ 2.10 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 Sheffield has a 6-2-1 overall record and a 2-2-0 away record and sit in 2nd place. The guests are a promotion candidate and have started off the season well. Wycombe sits in 22nd place with a 1-2-5 and a home 0-1-2 record. Wycombe hasn't scored in 5 matches. It seems the hosts may struggle this year and today they face one of the better teams in the league. Sheffield Utd. should win this and the odds are good.

Re: England > Weekend > League 1 > 24 September Late one but I was waiting for team news. Orient have only fielded four subs in one of the worst subs benches I have ever seen: Lovelock, Odubajo and Mike are teenagers with only about 5 games played between them, and Kevin Lisbie, who has had one game and no pre-season due to him being out of contract. For me there are question marks on whether some in the first team are match fit: Butcher, Dawson, Omozusi all are dubious for me but may be playing because there is no-one else. On the positive we are going 4-5-1, but if the players are not fit this could be a real beating with nothing on the bench to change things around.